Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter (27231 Views)

Monalisa Chinda & Daughter In Adorable Photos / Monalisa Chinda & Daughter Shares Lovely Pics / Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by GistVillage: 4:28pm On Dec 31, 2012
She was at the Christmas Dance for Life event which held recently in Lagos to support her mum.
cc: http:///g0l4d

2 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 31, 2012
She's indeed very cute.such a pretty little girl.i just hope her mother protects her from pae,,dophiles who will be having erection for a child in bum shorts

8 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by freecocoa(f): 7:35pm On Dec 31, 2012
Small time now some people will come here and start shouting about her dressing being inappropriate and how it will lead to her getting molested.

Ndi ara angry

Very cute girl btw.

3 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 31, 2012
You know na. Smh.

She has mummy's nose.
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 31, 2012
kulyie: She's indeed very cute.such a pretty little girl.i just hope her mother protects her from pae,,dophiles who will be having erection for a child in bum shorts
you talk like one.

1 Like

Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by OmolodMilkman93(m): 7:57pm On Dec 31, 2012
Bum short to an event? Too early in life,........but she is good looking

2 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by Abbey2sam(m): 9:23pm On Dec 31, 2012
Very cute chick,carbon copy of the mum......please not to the front page

1 Like

Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by FindOut(m): 9:47pm On Dec 31, 2012
Bum shorts on a pre-teen girl to an event not held at the beach! lipsrsealed
freecocoa: Small time now some people will come here and start shouting about her dressing being inappropriate and how it will lead to her getting molested.

Ndi ara angry

Very cute girl btw.

Lol. She's indeed very cute. But ermm.... lets be frank. Is her dressing not indeed inappropriate? Of course we know it's not her fault tho as its very likely her mum who bought the shorts for her in the first place anyway and felt it was very suitable for her to wear that to an event undecided.

3 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 31, 2012
personally i wouldn't allow my daughter wear what this child is wearing

cute little girl nonetheless

3 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:25pm On Dec 31, 2012
On point
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by heed101(m): 10:26pm On Dec 31, 2012
lucenzo: you talk like one.
u gat my mind.
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by SamConquer(m): 10:32pm On Dec 31, 2012
Did monalisa think this child is to small 4 sum1 to straff.the next tym i se her like dis,she will end up in my bedrum o

3 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by 401kk: 10:43pm On Dec 31, 2012
kulyie: She's indeed very cute.such a pretty little girl.i just hope her mother protects her from pae,,dophiles who will be having erection for a child in bum shorts

Negativity is destroying your mind.
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 31, 2012
Abbey2sam: Very cute chick,carbon copy of the mum......please not to the front page

Request denied cheesy
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 31, 2012
SamConquer: Did monalisa think this child is to small 4 sum1 to straff.the next tym i se her like dis,she will end up in my bedrum o

Jisos! shocked shocked shocked

See all the pedoophiles crawling out of their holes and crevices. Nairaland has some very creepy people
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by Ozovehe65(m): 11:11pm On Dec 31, 2012
New year resolutions ! Cheeky
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 31, 2012
SamConquer: Did monalisa think this child is to small 4 sum1 to straff.the next tym i se her like dis,she will end up in my bedrum o
paedophile
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by DeCleff(m): 11:27pm On Dec 31, 2012
GistVillage: She was at the Christmas Dance for Life event which held recently in Lagos to support her mum.
cc: http:///rWm1
So my lil cousin don big finish like this?

Her name is Telma-Lilly
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by DeCleff(m): 11:32pm On Dec 31, 2012

I pity for u cos na naked wire u go f**ck
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 01, 2013
i would have said let amadioha strike ur manhood into two, but its new year. nevertheless, may sango still strike your manhood into three.

3 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by SamConquer(m): 12:47am On Jan 01, 2013
the.game:
i would have said let amadioha strike ur manhood into two, but its new year. nevertheless, may sango still strike your manhood into three.
..BROS WISH U THE SAME O

3 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by elampiro(m): 1:16am On Jan 01, 2013
Normal baby.
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by Hadeyur(f): 1:35am On Jan 01, 2013
grin
the.game:
i would have said let amadioha strike ur manhood int ;Do two, but its new year. nevertheless, may sango still strike your manhood into three.
grin
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by slimyem: 1:48am On Jan 01, 2013
For a girl her age and to an outdoor event,this dressing is simply inappropriate.
...no point mincing words here!

2 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by Nobody: 1:51am On Jan 01, 2013
SamConquer: ..BROS WISH U THE SAME O
disgusting paedophile

2 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by Nobody: 1:58am On Jan 01, 2013
401kk:

Negativity is destroying your mind.
nope,not at all.i am not negative minded neither is it destroying my mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by kandiikane(m): 2:03am On Jan 01, 2013
Could have atleast worn those thick kiddie tights on her.
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by zyxxx(f): 2:05am On Jan 01, 2013
The gal is cute as most well cared for children r @ tha age, bur her attire is highli inappropriate for such an event. To a picnic, beach or frendz bdai partie is cool bur 4 a night event. Not @ all.....den parents will complain wen deir children is 16 et above tha deir skirts is no longer below d knee nor d shirt up to d neck.......
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by callash: 2:09am On Jan 01, 2013
GistVillage: She was at the Christmas Dance for Life event which held recently in Lagos to support her mum.
cc: http:///g0l4d

SUCH A PITY THAT THE FATHER OF THIS PRETTY GIRL IS THE MOST IRRESPONSIBLE MAN I EVER READ OF

2 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by Nobody: 2:26am On Jan 01, 2013
Some people are just so funny!
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by mamagee3(f): 3:20am On Jan 01, 2013
Cute little girl. . .

Looks a lot like her mother
Re: Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter by somegirl1: 3:57am On Jan 01, 2013
Find Out!:
Bum shorts on a pre-teen girl to an event not held at the beach! lipsrsealed

Lol. She's indeed very cute. But ermm.... lets be frank. Is her dressing not indeed inappropriate? Of course we know it's not her fault tho as its very likely her mum who bought the shorts for her in the first place anyway and felt it was very suitable for her to wear that to an event undecided.

Wouldn't bum shorts be even more inappropriate on a teenager or a woman?
I see nothing wrong with an innocent child, with no ulterior motives, wearing what she's wearing.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Falz 'Playboy' Themed 27th Birthday Party In Pictures / South African Musician Zodwa Wabantu Shows Her Full Vag*ina At Award, (photos) / Bella Adenuga Engaged To Osaze Odemwingie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.