Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. (23949 Views)

10 Amazing Facts About The Spirit World / The Spirit World. What's Your Take? / Michael Jackson's Spirit World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 31, 2012
Here on earth, we live in a 3D world. Look at a box. It's got 6 sides. But you can only ever see at most 3 sides of it standing in one position. That's because we live in a 3D world.

The spirit world, to which we shall all return when we pass, is a 4D world. There, you are able to see a minimum four sides of a box.

Some parts of the spirit world are even 5 or 6D. I understand the limit is a 10 dimensional realm.

Here, Carl Sagan describes the 4 dimensional world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0WjV6MmCyM

4D
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by birdman(m): 6:09pm On Dec 31, 2012
Im not too convinced with the 4th dimension being the the spirit world. This conclusion looks too loose and convenient.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 31, 2012
There could be a 4th dimension that we as humans can not perceive. However, it doesnt follow that the dimension would be spiritual.

It could be like how dogs are colour blind. Does that make colour a spiritual dimension to dogs?

7 Likes

Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 31, 2012
Physical body has limited organs which means limited senses. Limited senses means limited capabilities. As soul, we do not need eyes to see, we do not need ears to hear and we do not need skin to feel and beyond this, there other capabilites in soul that many people will not experience till death except those who have OBE. 3rd Dimension is our limit as physical beings but as soul and spirit, its a world of multiple dimensions. A world you can hear thoughts of others. Its extra ordinary. Experience yourself as soul and you will become aware of the purpose of life, without this experience, life has no meaning!

6 Likes

Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Kay17: 8:11pm On Dec 31, 2012
We live in a 4D world, cos you add time. So nothing spiritual here

1 Like

Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by birdman(m): 8:29pm On Dec 31, 2012
Logicboy03: There could be a 4th dimension that we as humans can not perceive. However, it doesnt follow that the dimension would be spiritual.

It could be like how dogs are colour blind. Does that make colour a spiritual dimension to dogs?

exactly

1 Like

Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 31, 2012
Sorry guys. I posted the wrong Carl Sagan video earlier. Now corrected, detailing more fully the concept.

Here, Carl Sagan describes the 4 dimensional world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0WjV6MmCyM
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 31, 2012
Logicboy03: There could be a 4th dimension that we as humans can not perceive. However, it doesnt follow that the dimension would be spiritual.

I don't really get your dog analogy.

The term 'spirit world' essentially means 'that world (or aspect of the universe) which cannot ordinarily be perceived in our 3D reality'.

Many accounts by near-death experiencers and out of body experiencers describe their experience as being in what scientists acknowledge to be a 4 dimensional environment, which qualifies therefore as the 'spirit world'. What is a spirit? A spirit is a being that we cannot ordinarily perceive in our 3D world.

If you were to enter a 4D world, that 'spirit' or blurry ghost (from your 3D perspective) would appear as a full, solid being or entity. Being 4D (or higher), that world would appear to you even more solid, and the experience of it more 'real' than this one.

Typically, in NDE accounts, the experiencer says there are ''no human words available to describe'' the nature of the environment they found themselves in. But that the experience felt 'more real' than our current reality.

When all we know is a 3 dimensional world - arrow up, arrow down, arrow left, arrow right - how do we explain a world in which visible elements include directions at right angles to each of those arrows? (4D).... It would be impossible to explain it from our current perspective. There would literally be no words to explain it. But it would feel more 'real' than this world. Even trying to imagine it can give one a headache. But it's there, LIVE.

Isn't it exciting to know that one day each of us will experience that level of existence? I find the prospect extremely exciting.

Right now, as human earthlings, we are virtually blind. Unable to perceive almost 98% of our environment (including our immediate surroundings) in a universe which some propose to be at least 10 dimensional. That 98% which appears to us as 'empty space' is in fact filled with abundant life and energy, myriad life forms, civilizations, ages, and epochs, to which we're currently blinded. Imagine observing the world in a 10 dimensional reality. Everything currently hidden from you, you will see instantly without effort. Plus more.

It would be a totally different level of existence.

7 Likes

Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by birdman(m): 3:25am On Jan 01, 2013
ROSSIKE:
Many accounts by near-death experiencers and out of body experiencers describe their experience as being in what scientists acknowledge to be a 4 dimensional environment, which qualifies therefore as the 'spirit world'. What is a spirit? A spirit is a being that we cannot ordinarily perceive in our 3D world.

If you were to enter a 4D world, that 'spirit' or blurry ghost (from your 3D perspective) would appear as a full, solid being or entity. Being 4D (or higher), that world would appear to you even more solid, and the experience of it more 'real' than this one.

Typically, in NDE accounts, the experiencer says there are ''no human words available to describe'' the nature of the environment they found themselves in. But that the experience felt 'more real' than our current reality.

A three dimensional being like man can only see in 2D at any point in time. The only way we know a sphere isnt a circle is because of lighting, shades and other visual cues. A 3D object could also walk around the 2D object, stitching several mental 2D pictures into a 3D one.

Similarly, a 4th dimensional being can only see in 3D. So all those who have NDE should have told us of being able to see other people in 3D while in the spirit, that is see the front back and sides all at the same time. No such account exists, in fact they see just like normal humans see - 2D with perspective. This means spatial dimensions can not really be linked to spiritual stuff.

This is why calling the fourth dimension spiritual would be a mistake, just like calling time the fourth dimension. Time is measured in seconds, space in meters, spiritual who knows what is also a different quantity. So it is probably an error to equate all these loosely. Besides, na who wan watch 10 dimensional object for eternity grin
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 01, 2013
birdman:

A three dimensional being like man can only see in 2D at any point in time. The only way we know a sphere isnt a circle is because of lighting, shades and other visual cues. A 3D object could also walk around the 2D object, stitching several mental 2D pictures into a 3D one.

Similarly, a 4th dimensional being can only see in 3D. So all those who have NDE should have told us of being able to see other people in 3D while in the spirit, that is see the front back and sides all at the same time. No such account exists, in fact they see just like normal humans see - 2D with perspective. This means spatial dimensions can not really be linked to spiritual stuff.

You're wrong. In actual fact, many NDE experiencers HAVE reported observing 'all sides' of objects including buildings.

In a well documented NDE account by Mellen-Thomas Benedict, he stated:

''I woke up about 4:30 am and I knew that this was it. I was going to die. I called a few friends and said good-bye. I woke up Anne and made her promise that my dead body would remain undisturbed for six hours, since I had read that all kinds of interesting things happen when you die. I went back to sleep. The next thing I remember, I was fully aware and standing up. Yet my body was lying in the bed. I seemed to be surrounded by darkness, yet I could see every room in the house, and the roof, and even under the house.''

http://www.wanttoknow.info/neardeathexperience

Besides, na who wan watch 10 dimensional object for eternity

We're not talking about ''watching a 10 dimensional object''. We're talking of observing a 10 dimensional universe. Massive difference.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Kay17: 10:15am On Jan 01, 2013
We live in a 4D world oh!! Time is th fourth dimension!!
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by birdman(m): 12:25pm On Jan 01, 2013
ROSSIKE:

You're wrong. In actual fact, many NDE experiencers HAVE reported observing 'all sides' of objects including buildings.

In a well documented NDE account by Mellen-Thomas Benedict, he stated:

''I woke up about 4:30 am and I knew that this was it. I was going to die. I called a few friends and said good-bye. I woke up Anne and made her promise that my dead body would remain undisturbed for six hours, since I had read that all kinds of interesting things happen when you die. I went back to sleep. The next thing I remember, I was fully aware and standing up. Yet my body was lying in the bed. I seemed to be surrounded by darkness, yet I could see every room in the house, and the roof, and even under the house.''

http://www.wanttoknow.info/neardeathexperience

Interesting. Looks like the expected 4d experience, Thanks for sharing the link

[qoute]
We're not talking about ''watching a 10 dimensional object''. We're talking of observing a 10 dimensional universe. Massive difference.[/quote]

Eh, same thing. I suspect the human mind would get bored with a 10 dimensional universe eventually.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by advocate666: 12:27pm On Jan 01, 2013
@ op, how many sides of a sphere can you see at a time?
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by victorazy(m): 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2013
YEP, HE WAS RIGHT
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 01, 2013
As the nephew of a nuclear physicist, I can authoritatively tell you that the fourth dimension is time.

1 Like

Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 01, 2013
As weird and strange as it sounds, I have experienced the 4D world at a quite younger age. It was the scariest experience of my life till date. At that point I was scared I may not be able to get back to my body. Only told my elder sis then, and am sure most people here could guess what her response was.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Wendyslim(f): 1:02pm On Jan 01, 2013
Na wah ooooo; very soon dem go say some human being go become robocorp wey dem go dey use remote control for
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by mployer(m): 1:08pm On Jan 01, 2013
birdman:

This is why calling the fourth dimension spiritual would be a mistake, just like calling time the fourth dimension. Time is measured in seconds, space in meters, spiritual who knows what is also a different quantity. So it is probably an error to equate all these loosely. Besides, na who wan watch 10 dimensional object for eternity grin

I guess u've thought about dis topic so long like its all ur business. Though I beleive the Op but Mehnn! Ur logic is disarming. Subscribing.....
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by mployer(m): 1:16pm On Jan 01, 2013
advocate666: @ op, how many sides of a sphere can you see at a time?
u see 3 dimensions of the sphere at a time. Dat is what we ar dicussing, will need a chalk board 2 explain it to u.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 01, 2013
undecided i tot i was Late!!
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by DonaldGenes(m): 1:20pm On Jan 01, 2013
Somebody go begin wake up one day,type rubbish*
Begin scribble absolute rubbbish, add some yeye pictorial diagram join with no biblical support,*post it on the net and some some peeps go begin accept such at face value-mtcheeeeew
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by mployer(m): 1:21pm On Jan 01, 2013
SimonAndal: As the nephew of a nuclear physicist, I can authoritatively tell you that the fourth dimension is time.
the 3 dimensions are spaces measured in meters. Time is measured in seconds, how does dat correlate
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 01, 2013
The OP is perfectly right. I am one such person with OBE experiences, I can tell you from my personal experiences that the physical life as we know it is highly limited in nature. Imagine being at a location by just the thought of it. Imagine 'hearing' thoughts of people aloud, thoughts are audible during the OBE sessions. It difficult to explain, but there you are and seeing across the rooms, the wall dont even block your vision of the entire rooms. You move across walls. You see yourself in the deepest oceans and not wet or stopped by nothing except fear which sends you back to your physical body panting. I have seen and experience things my people. This life, this physical life, is an illusion. Life on the other side is the real life.

3 Likes

Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by pekelepekele(m): 1:27pm On Jan 01, 2013
Life is whatever you say or think it is . The more you think you are closer to understanding this life . The farther you are from understanding it .

Look at him , He thinks he understand this life better but he is just a confusionist and a clueless soul

3 Likes

Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by cold(m): 1:27pm On Jan 01, 2013
You guys should wait for the 'Jesus Crew'to arrive and tell you how this is Ungodly and unbiblical. Accept Christ or forever perish in hell. If they haven't arrived already whilst i was typing
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by advocate666: 1:31pm On Jan 01, 2013
m-ployer:
u see 3 dimensions of the sphere at a time. Dat is what we ar dicussing, will need a chalk board 2 explain it to u.

Question was how many sides, not how many dimensions.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by alaoeri: 1:31pm On Jan 01, 2013
Are u ppl talking about 2D,3D AutoCad but 4D never dey now mstcheeeeeew. undecided
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by eduson77(m): 1:34pm On Jan 01, 2013
[size=30pt]mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeewww[/size]
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Opoki(m): 1:37pm On Jan 01, 2013
I disturb myself less.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 01, 2013
Nonsense
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 01, 2013
pekelepekele: Life is whatever you say or think it is .
Now, this is a lie from the pit of the spirit dimension. Do you mind explaining to me sir?
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 01, 2013
eduson77: [size=30pt]mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeewww[/size]
Why na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

CAMA Act: CAN Failed In Its Watchdog Role - David Bamgbose / Traders Beat 'Demons' Out Of Their Unsold Car Spare Parts In Lagos (Video) / Where Does The Human Soul Go To After Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.