Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. (23955 Views)

10 Amazing Facts About The Spirit World / The Spirit World. What's Your Take? / Michael Jackson's Spirit World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 01, 2013
Pastor Kun: @billyonaire
If you don't mind, can you tell us your religious belief system? Also how were you able to develop this OBE ability? Lastly can you communicate with the spirit world when you have this experiences?
My background in religion as follows: Born a christian, very christian parentage and grew up to being ordained Elder. My sojourn in religion didnt answer basic human questions convincingly. Like, Why were we born, Why are we here on Earth (so called), where are we going after we die. Yes, I developed it. Yes of course I communicate.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by ositadima1(m): 8:39pm On Jan 01, 2013
Mr Reyginus what i am trying to say is that not everything falls withing logic, maybe because of incomplete premises, but yet still being true. Till today magnetism is still a mystrey, building blocks are still obscure, but we experience and use it everyday in our daily lifes.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by PastorKun(m): 8:43pm On Jan 01, 2013
Billyonaire: My background in religion as follows: Born a christian, very christian parentage and grew up to being ordained Elder. My sojourn in religion didnt answer basic human questions convincingly. Like, Why were we born, Why are we here on Earth (so called), where are we going after we die. Yes, I developed it. Yes of course I communicate.

Thanx for the response but I don't think you have addressed any of the three questions I raised. Could you read them again and address them?
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 01, 2013
Reyginus: Lololol. Obadiah777 in the making.
I also have a problem with this. Not really a problem as you'd expect, just a clarification before we go further.
Just to the point please.
What is the difference between dimensions in maths and physics?
Also, how does one go beyond logic?
Pick up a few books and read more. But I can authoritatively say as follows: "Where Logic stops, is where other fields of research begins' seek other fields. Logic has limitation and you are at its limit. Its like using a gun to shoot at the Sun. You have exhausted Logic, you might end up becoming atheist, cos while treading the path of Logic, I was atheist for many years. Now I know better.

3 Likes

Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Thanx for the response but I don't think you have addressed any of the three questions I raised. Could you read them again and address them?
You asked 3 questions and I gave 3 responses. Is there something I missed. Sorry if I missed, will review it.

Yes, interactions are on a solar level that cant be explained in mere words. Much more like questions are known and responses come intuitively, yes there is communication. Developing OBE was painstaking, my desire to know made me persistent and took over a year of constant practice. But its the mostly simple but hardest thing to stay focus and blank your mind of all thoughts, isnt it. If you know what I mean.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2013
ositadima1: Mr Reyginus what i am trying to say is that not everything falls withing logic, maybe because of incomplete premises, but yet still being true. Till today magnetism is still a mystrey, building blocks are still obscure, but we experience and use it everyday in our daily lifes.
Aha! In essence, OBE's don't fall under logic?
By the way, that our knowledge of a mechanism is incomplete does not make it illogical.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2013
Billyonaire: Pick up a few books and read more. But I can authoritatively say as follows: "Where Logic stops, is where other fields of research begins' seek other fields. Logic has limitation and you are at its limit. Its like using a gun to shoot at the Sun. You have exhausted Logic, you might end up becoming atheist, cos while treading the path of Logic, I was atheist for many years. Now I know better.
Books? I will do just that.
Billy, I don't know what you think logic to be. I don't know if asking what you understand by logic would be seen as desdain.
Do you mind telling what you understand logic to be? I really want to know.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2013
Reyginus: Aha! In essence, OBE's don't fall under logic?
By the way, that our knowledge of a mechanism is incomplete does not make it illogical.
You are kidding, and I mean it in the nicest way, no insult intended. Logic is child's play. Dont even equip yourself with logic and think you know something. Logic is subject to brain. You are armed with the wrong tool. Its like telling me if spoon isnt cool enough to use in scooping all the water from the ocean. If knowledge of other worlds is what you are interested in, then Logic wont take you anywhere, but if your intention is to remain stubbornly glued to logical reasoning then congratulations, you are perfectly okay.

1 Like

Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 01, 2013
Reyginus: Books? I will do just that.
Billy, I don't know what you think logic to be. I don't know if asking what you understand by logic would be seen as desdain.
Do you mind telling what you understand logic to be? I really want to know.
I guess we need to have another thread created to discuss on logic. This thread is about 4+ Dimension aka Spirit world aka parallel universe or multiverse.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 01, 2013
I got to go people. My beautiful (Earthly) angel calls.

1 Like

Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 01, 2013
Billyonaire: You are kidding, and I mean it in the nicest way, no insult intended. Logic is child's play. Dont even equip yourself with logic and think you know something. Logic is subject to brain. You are armed with the wrong tool. Its like telling me if spoon isnt cool enough to use in scooping all the water from the ocean. If knowledge of other worlds is what you are interested in, then Logic wont take you anywhere, but if your intention is to remain stubbornly glued to logical reasoning then congratulations, you are perfectly okay.
Lol. This isn't what I expected.
My question is, what do you understand by Logic, not what it will do to me. Mind you, your answer shouldn't be in the form of a defination.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 01, 2013
Billyonaire: I guess we need to have another thread created to discuss on logic. This thread is about 4+ Dimension aka Spirit world aka parallel universe or multiverse.
Their is always time for another thread. Not now.
The thing is, for us to make sense out of what you're saying, we first have to understand the approach you employed to derive them. Anybody can claim anything to be true. All I need is for us to put a test on your method of inquiry. Is that too much to ask?
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 01, 2013
Reyginus: Lol. This isn't what I expected.
My question is, what do you understand by Logic, not what it will do to me. Mind you, your answer shouldn't be in the form of a defination.
I rushed back to ask this question. Are you an Atheist, cos if you are, its not strange, when I was glued to Logic I was atheist. Are you an Atheist ? Dont be shy

1 Like

Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 01, 2013
Billyonaire: I rushed back to ask this question. Are you an Atheist, cos if you are, its not strange, when I was glued to Logic I was atheist. Are you an Atheist ? Dont be shy
huh? I am a CHRISTAIN.
Have you finally seen the explanation for what Logic is ?
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 01, 2013
Reyginus: huh? I am a CHRISTAIN.
Have you finally seen the explanation for what Logic is ?
(In Spartacus' voice)To what end ? ! To what end? !!
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by ositadima1(m): 9:29pm On Jan 01, 2013
Mr Reyginus,it appears u are confusing truth with logic, if u have insufficient premises can u arrive at a logical conclusion? The question should be more like is OBE real or immaginary? How was OBE achieved?
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 01, 2013
Billyonaire: (In Spartacus' voice)To what end ? ! To what end? !!
Stop being deliberately ignorant. Please!
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 01, 2013
ositadima1: Mr Reyginus,it appears u are confusing truth with logic, if u have insufficient premises can u arrive at a logical conclusion? The question should be more like is OBE real or immaginary? How was OBE achieved?
Thank you for that observation.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2013
ositadima1: Mr Reyginus,it appears u are confusing truth with logic, if u have insufficient premises can u arrive at a logical conclusion?
No, am not. You are. The work of logic is to determine how a thing works.
To your question. Yes, you can. Only it might not be the true fact.
So long our analysis follows the rules of logic, it is logical.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 01, 2013
ositadima1: The question should be more like is OBE real or immaginary? How was OBE achieved?
It shouldn't be. The question is and should be, how does OBE agree with the +4 dimension(s).
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 01, 2013
Reyginus: Stop being deliberately ignorant. Please!
I am very very sorry for my deliberate ignorance, so in ositadima1's credit, you can not make a logical conclusion with insufficient Premises, in my words, Logic has insufficient premises to attempt knowledge of the dimensions beyond where we exist. Throw away Logic and embrace better fields of studies that have sufficient premises for studies of parallel universe. Logic is useless here or is it only Logic you know in this life ? QED!
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 01, 2013
Billyonaire: I am very very sorry for my deliberate ignorance, so in ositadima1 credit, you can not make a logical conclusion with insufficient Premises, in my words, Logic has insufficient premises to attempt knowledge of the dimensions beyond where we exist. Throw away Logic and embrace better fields of studies that have sufficient premises for studies of parallel universe. QED!
I've asked you to explain what you understand by logic but you don't want to. You seem good at murdering the word.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by shady26(m): 9:51pm On Jan 01, 2013
cold: You guys should wait for the 'Jesus Crew'to arrive and tell you how this is Ungodly and unbiblical. Accept Christ or forever perish in hell. If they haven't arrived already whilst i was typing
really pity u,alone in the world u did not create,walking on in darkness not knowing how u came here,what next wil be or were u r going to but beleiving everything ur fellows spoonfeed u of scientific and logical explanations of hw all the order nd balance in the universe was not the work of an intelligent being.anyway if u know newtons 1st,2nd nd 3rd laws (elementary science),try compare it with the 6th day account in Genesis.nothing just exploded into existence. my brother choose ur words carefully,ppl hv died for beleiving in christ,ope u r ready to die anyday on ur convictions.true christianity is not the religion u know,true christianity is having a revelation of God(divinity),his love for u,his purpose for ur existence which becomes ur purpose for living.this knowledge comes to u by an awareness of GOD and other realities unexplanable by our limited human communication beyond this realm.with all this comes the power to control ur life and world even as you find joy,peace and fulfillment which nothing else can giv u in this life.yes there was a man who once was born in bethlehem of judea in AD 0000.he lived and a transcendent life and did many wonders and miracles that up til date the jews claimed he was a sorcerer.no brother he was no socerer,he was the son of God come in human form to reveal God to us and to giv us a higher life form,the very purpose of our creation.he laid down his life on a cross,crucified as a common criminal for ur sake.never was he separated from the Father,but for once on that cross,divinty was parted as a curtain for u mere man to come in,for u mere man to assume lord of the universe in christ as he took ur place as a common thief.for u as a common man to sit in thrones eternal in time to come nd judge fallen angels lucifer inclusive(that was the reason for the fruit in that garden in the first place,it was only forbidden for a season until the appointed time when u will need to differentiate between good and evil to judge fallen angels.r u d only creature on planet earth?u r special because God chose to make u so same way he made light better than darkness nd diamond more precious than silica.accept it and leave trying to rationalise everything cos ur head is limited though ur entire existence is not.u r made to be a god all other creations made.if satan is a fallen angel,u r a fallen god.but today u can become one with divinity,yes the man who made all happen for you but moreso for the glory of God is JESUS.he will def come again as the bible prophesies of the end of age events unfold.up there with clouds of glory the world would wake up some morning thy will see.enough time for all eyes to see him.offcourse science folks will assume the appearance as the UFOs or extraterrestrial beings they'v being waiting to go to war with since.end of story,quit playing around wit ur costly existence and accept jesus as ur lord and saviour God truly loves u.

7 Likes

Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2013
Reyginus: I've asked you to explain what you understand by logic but you don't want to. You seem good at murdering the word.
You are not interested in the thread and its title. The only thing you know about life is Logic, whether its relevant to the issue being addressed is none of your business. Something tells me you can tell your cook to prepare you rice and stew using 'Logic' as major ingredient.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by ositadima1(m): 9:56pm On Jan 01, 2013
Reyginus: No, am not. You are. The work of logic is to determine how a thing works.
To your question. Yes, you can. Only it might not be the true fact.
So long our analysis follows the rules of logic, it is logical.

Ok sir, but its clear that if we were to live in 2d world, like paper drawings, it would be impossible to logically explain a world in 3d.

1 Like

Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by pastormustwacc: 10:04pm On Jan 01, 2013
Billyonaire: Physical body has limited organs which means limited senses. Limited senses means limited capabilities. As soul, we do not need eyes to see, we do not need ears to hear and we do not need skin to feel and beyond this, there other capabilites in soul that many people will not experience till death except those who have OBE. 3rd Dimension is our limit as physical beings but as soul and spirit, its a world of multiple dimensions. A world you can hear thoughts of others. Its extra ordinary. Experience yourself as soul and you will become aware of the purpose of life, without this experience, life has no meaning!
So you have experienced this other world then? For your life to have meaning.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by iamdsam: 10:08pm On Jan 01, 2013
I'll try to watch the video to understand it better. There's more to this world which we don't understand with our physical body
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Revolva(m): 10:42pm On Jan 01, 2013
This new year my own life is in 5D I don't know about you guys here arguing about what garri can easily solve hahaha
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Anyi3(m): 10:52pm On Jan 01, 2013
Y'all should please get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Kay17: 10:53pm On Jan 01, 2013
Billyonaire: You are kidding, and I mean it in the nicest way, no insult intended. Logic is child's play. Dont even equip yourself with logic and think you know something. Logic is subject to brain. You are armed with the wrong tool. Its like telling me if spoon isnt cool enough to use in scooping all the water from the ocean. If knowledge of other worlds is what you are interested in, then Logic wont take you anywhere, but if your intention is to remain stubbornly glued to logical reasoning then congratulations, you are perfectly okay.

This is where all your OBE and near death experience errors come from. You pulled of the foundation of consistent thought: logic. Without logic, we can't think. We wouldn't be able to draw a connection btw Cause A to Effect B, we wouldn't be able to draw good conclusions.

Given that you have removed foundational logic, your arguments can't go further and are dead at arrival.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 01, 2013
Billyonaire: My background in religion as follows: Born a christian, very christian parentage and grew up to being ordained Elder. My sojourn in religion didnt answer basic human questions convincingly. Like, Why were we born, Why are we here on Earth (so called), where are we going after we die. Yes, I developed it. Yes of course I communicate.

You have got guts man. I know few of this things cos my great grand was an Ogboni, my dad - a reformed one. I had access & read so many books on occult stuff written by British and American occult authors when I was growing up, I don't even have the courage to open those books again as I am scared of where my curiosity would lead me. OBE/astral travel is difficult to explain to naive minds and I wouldnt bother if I were you.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Kay17: 10:55pm On Jan 01, 2013
The spirit world is nothing more than a bad imitation of the physical with its laws. No one can think of an entity existing without space, its unimaginable. A spirit world lacks space and probably forms too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Traders Beat 'Demons' Out Of Their Unsold Car Spare Parts In Lagos (Video) / Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign / You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.