Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps (7791 Views)

Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) / Catholicism Doctrines And Its Biblical Root(debunking An Argument) / Locked Up For Being An Atheist In Nigeria. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:44pm On Dec 31, 2012
Hi There. Professor Quinn here. giving you 6 absolute gems to having your amoury to wipe the floor in any discussion or argument you are ever likely to have with an atheist starting with:

1: AVOID making claims using REASON, SCIENCE, FACTS or LOGIC as you are wandering into Atheists domain of Knowledge as they will most probably use your thinking against you. If this happens, use point
2: Move the topic of conversation on to something else, NOTHING to do with what you are talking about. This makes Rational Discourse very difficult to achieve and Confuses the Atheists (so do so regularly to seem more intelligent)
3: Make plenty of claims which can't be falsified using Facts or Reason, We all know anything which can't be falsified must by its own virtues be Gospel Truth.
4: Use Circular Arguments as often as is feasible, nothing holds water better than a shape with no holes. This also applies to the shape of your argument, Make sure it is water-tight
5: If you really are getting nowhere, ACCUSE the Athiest of being arrogant be sure to get upset and victimize yourself as much as you can, and if all that does not work, we play our strongest card.
6: HITLER WAS AN ATHEIST. And he was an evil prick, so how could Atheism be true? and look where being an Atheist will get you. and we don't need to worry about the small facts like, Hitler made numerous references to God in Mein Kampf, Every Nazi Soldier had the phrase "God with us" on their belts 2/3 of all Nazis (including their leaders) were active Catholics, the Pope and the Catholic Church were allied with Fascism at this time
This is a SOLID, IRREFUTABLE CASE, You LOOSE ATHEIST!!... you loose (Hah ah ah hahaha)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghtoPiAE1sA

2 Likes

Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 31, 2012
grin grin grin grin

7) Remember always presuppose the existence of God! With God you cant loose!

Mtchew, foolish atheists angry they think that they can argue
Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 31, 2012
8> Always use your own definition that suits your argument. You can never lose with that!

For instance, when arguing about morality, define good as what God decrees as good, therefore no, matter what the atheists says, his morality is bad because he is outside God.

Atheists cant win debates properly angry
Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:52pm On Dec 31, 2012
grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 31, 2012
I really do hope that atheists will start applying for Jobs in 2013 and find work for their idle hands. grin

I mean , seriously some of you eat and sleep on this site , and despite your rejection of religion you talk about it for almost 90% of your lives , lol.

3 Likes

Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 31, 2012
frosbel: I really do hope that atheists will start applying for Jobs in 2013 and find work for their idle hands. grin

I mean , seriously some of you eat and sleep on this site , and despite your rejection of religion you talk about it for almost 90% of your lives , lol.

Trololo
Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 31, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: Hi There. Professor Quinn here. giving you 6 absolute gems to having your amoury to wipe the floor in any discussion or argument you are ever likely to have with an atheist starting with:

1: AVOID making claims using REASON, SCIENCE, FACTS or LOGIC as you are wandering into Atheists domain of Knowledge as they will most probably use your thinking against you. If this happens, use point

The insinuation here is that atheists use REASON, SCIENCE, FACTS and LOGIC in their debates? hahahahahahahahahahahaha

ok i'm sorry i laughed but LMAO!
Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2012
davidylan:

The insinuation here is that atheists use REASON, SCIENCE, FACTS and LOGIC in their debates? hahahahahahahahahahahaha

ok i'm sorry i laughed but LMAO!

I bow my head in respect., Your trolling knows no bounds.
Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 31, 2012
Logicboy03:

I bow my head in respect., Your trolling knows no bounds.

that seems to be the "insult" your throw to anyone that doesnt kowtow to your line of illogic. Try another joke thanks.

1 Like

Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps by Affiliated(m): 7:14pm On Dec 31, 2012
Is the point of an argument to win or to learn? If its to win then just shout louder than whoever you are arguing with is able to and you will surely win. tongue
If its to learn then the whole post is redundant. angry
The Hitler example is a straw man argument and By the way Hitler was a christian and didn't tolerate anyone in His ranks talking against the christian religion. His movement was a christian one and aside from that, Religion has seen more evil pricks than any other singular classification of humans. angry
Now to go and look for a job then. grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 31, 2012
Affiliated: Is the point of an argument to win or to learn? If its to win then just shout louder than whoever you are arguing with is able to and you will surely win. tongue
The Hitler example is a straw man argument and By the way Hitler was a christian and didn't tolerate anyone in His ranks talking against the christian religion. His movement was a christian one and aside from that, Religion has seen more evil pricks than any other singular classification of humans. angry

Hitler was a Christian ? lol

keep telling these crazy tales and they will soon make you a comedian grin
Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps by Affiliated(m): 7:25pm On Dec 31, 2012
frosbel:

Some of Hitler's religious quotes

1. Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.

2. And the founder of Christianity made no secret indeed of his estimation of the Jewish people. When He found it necessary, He drove those enemies of the human race out of the Temple of God.

3. Anyone who dares to lay hands on the highest image of the Lord commits sacrilege against the benevolent creator of this miracle and contributes to the expulsion from paradise.

4. I say: my Christian feeling tells me that my lord and savior is a warrior. It calls my attention to the man who, lonely and surrounded by only a few supporters, recognized what they [the Jews] were, and called for a battle against them, and who, by God, was not the greatest sufferer, but the greatest warrior. . .

5. We tolerate no one in our ranks who attacks the ideas of Christianity ... in fact our movement is Christian. We are filled with a desire for Catholics and Protestants to discover one another in the deep distress of our own people.

And so on. I know frosbel is God who shall deny some of the people who called Him Lord on judgement day because He knows all the real and fake Christians however Hitler was a christian
Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 31, 2012
Affiliated: Is the point of an argument to win or to learn? If its to win then just shout louder than whoever you are arguing with is able to and you will surely win. tongue

perhaps you also want to learn?
Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 31, 2012
frosbel:

Example of an ignorant person who is proud to be ignorant. After being corrected and shown evidence numerous time that Hitler was a christian, he still denies it.

I believe today that I am acting in the sense of the Almighty
Creator. By warding off the Jews I am fighting for the Lord’s work.”

[Adolph Hitler, Speech, Reichstag, 1936]

Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 31, 2012
davidylan:

that seems to be the "insult" your throw to anyone that doesnt kowtow to your line of illogic. Try another joke thanks.

lolz......butthurt much?
Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps by Affiliated(m): 7:30pm On Dec 31, 2012
davidylan:

perhaps you also want to learn?

ALWAYS...
Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps by UyiIredia(m): 8:12pm On Dec 31, 2012
Logicboy03:
Atheists cant win debates properly angry

Precisely. You've just described yourself. Whenever you are tired of replying me in a debate you turn to insults or claim ignorance.

1 Like

Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 31, 2012
Uyi Iredia:

Precisely. You've just described yourself. Whenever you are tired of replying me in a debate you turn to insults or claim ignorance.

you?

mtchew
Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps by UyiIredia(m): 8:44pm On Dec 31, 2012
Logicboy03:

you?

mtchew

Dey there dey squeeze mouth.
Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps by Ymodulus: 9:07pm On Dec 31, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt:

6: HITLER WAS AN ATHEIST. And he was an evil prick, so how could Atheism be true? i
are u for real HITLER was an ATHEIST? LOL i laugh at u.

History is being distorted by many
preachers and politicians. They are
heard on the airwaves condemning
atheists and routinely claim Adolph
Hitler was one. Hitler was a Roman
Catholic, baptized into that religio-
political institution as an infant in
Austria. He became a communicant
and an altar boy in his youth and
was confirmed as a "soldier of
Christ" in that church. Its worst
doctrines never left him. He was
steeped in its liturgy, which
contained the words "perfidious
jew." This hateful statement was
not removed until 1961. "Perfidy"
means treachery.
In his day, hatred of Jews was the
norm. In great measure it was
sponsored by two major religions
of Germany, Catholicism, and
Lutheranism. He greatly admired
Martin Luther, who openly hated
the Jews. Luther condemned the
Catholic Church for its pretensions
and corruption, but he supported
the centuries of papal pogroms
against the Jews. Luther said, "The
Jews deserve to be hanged on
gallows, seven times higher than
ordinary thieves," and "We ought
to take revenge on the Jews and kill
them." "Ungodly wretches" he
called the Jews in his book Table
Talk .
Hitler seeking power, wrote in Mein
Kampf, "... I am convinced that I
am acting as the agent of our
Creator. By fighting off the Jews. I
am doing the Lord's work."

Years
later, when in power, he quoted
those same words in a Reichstag
speech in 1938.
Three years later he informed
General Gerhart Engel: "I am now
as before a Catholic and will always
remain so."
He never left the
church, and the church never left
him. Great literature was banned by
his church, but his miserable Mein
Kampf never appeared on the
index of Forbidden Books.

my friend get ur facts right before u quote. and dont vring out steps against atheist. cuz u will neva win. its a fact. myth cant challenge facts and prove
Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:14pm On Dec 31, 2012
@YMod.. you should see a video attach - purely for laughs... it is just sarcasm, reserve your energies for 2013 grin
Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps by Ymodulus: 9:17pm On Dec 31, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: @YMod.. you should see a video attach - purely for laughs... it is just sarcasm, reserve your energies for 2013 grin

y shud i waste my time on a talk without facts?
u clearly stated it above to forget facts when arguing with atheist. Sir pls lets be reasonable why wud i blive in some comic stories without facts? pls dont say this next time
Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps by Affiliated(m): 9:24pm On Dec 31, 2012
Ymodulus:

y shud i waste my time on a talk without facts?
u clearly stated it above to forget facts when arguing with atheist. Sir pls lets be reasonable why wud i blive in some comic stories without facts? pls dont say this next time

I think He meant that He wasn't serious about the original post. It was a joke. An unintentional troll to you
Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps by advocate666: 9:46pm On Dec 31, 2012
9- tell them to find work so they wont have time to argue with you.
Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 31, 2012
Logicboy03:

Example of an ignorant person who is proud to be ignorant. After being corrected and shown evidence numerous time that Hitler was a christian, he still denies it.

Sorry kid, you are the one displaying blatant ignorance.

First off, you do not understand the basic definition of what a Christian is.

You can hyperventilate all you want, your definition of what a Christian should be is totally irrelevant to the argument.
Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps by Affiliated(m): 11:44pm On Dec 31, 2012
frosbel:

Sorry kid, you are the one displaying blatant ignorance.

First off, you do not understand the basic definition of what a Christian is.

You can hyperventilate all you want, your definition of what a Christian should be is totally irrelevant to the argument.

So please enlighten us. What is a christian? And by your definition are you one?
Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 31, 2012
Affiliated:

So please enlighten us. What is a christian? And by your definition are you one?

Someone who has :

1. Repented from their sins and shallow way of life
2. Believed on the Lord Jesus Christ and the remission of their past sins through his BLOOD
3. Baptized or infilled with the Holy Spirit.

3 Likes

Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps by Affiliated(m): 12:06am On Jan 01, 2013
frosbel:

Someone who has :

1. Repented from their sins and shallow way of life
2. Believed on the Lord Jesus Christ and the remission of their past sins through his BLOOD
3. Baptized or infilled with the Holy Spirit.

OK. Happy new year everyone. My bible defines a christian as the first 2 above of which Hitler was
Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 01, 2013
Affiliated:

OK. Happy new year everyone. My bible defines a christian as the first 2 above of which Hitler was

If you believe in your last statement , you must be telling a joke, right grin

okay happy new year too !
Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps by Ymodulus: 12:47am On Jan 01, 2013
Affiliated:

I think He meant that He wasn't serious about the original post. It was a joke. An unintentional troll to you

wow am sorry lager. i never knew am sorry i apologise please. once more am sorry
Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps by Affiliated(m): 1:18am On Jan 01, 2013
frosbel:

If you believe in your last statement , you must be telling a joke, right grin

okay happy new year too !

Well the church accepted him. I know Jesus promised to build his kingdom on what frosbel wants. So I agree. Hitler was a fucking unbeliever
Re: How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps by Affiliated(m): 1:51am On Jan 01, 2013
Happy birthday to the original poster. lagerwhenindoubt?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? / Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles / "i Saw Bimbo Odukoya In Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.