Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! (6138 Views)

My New Year Shout Out / Send Your New Year Shout-outs To Loved Ones / Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by Jaykizz(m): 7:29pm On Dec 31, 2012
First and foremost, I'll like to thank my family to have kept and preserved me till this moment...I pray you will live very long to enjoy the fruits of your labour on me.

To all ma ex girl friends, tanx for making me strong and making me focused with achieving my goals in life.
To my fellow nairalanders: you guyz made my 2012 worthwhile. Idowuogbo made the romance section one of the best sections to ply on; sexkillz I hope our (my) beef ends this year with my constant banning; Ogugua, tanx 4 sharing those beautiful pictures of yours; sagamite tanx 4 sharing your mind here evn when a lot of people think you can sometimes think absurdly (oops! I just hope he doesn't see this); Kandikaane, 4 sharing her time and thoughts on nl; mynd_44, for always commenting and not letting any thread pass him by; jaybee, for his cool and calm nature; Mrs Chima, for having many Man Bitches on nl; Tashamania, to have always displayed maturity in her comments; Onila, to always display her naivety here; Ileke-Idi, to always display all the beautiful pictures of animals in this world...and a host of many others who in honest I would have loved to mention their names on this thread but won't be able coz of space and time. I really wanna wish you all a happy 2013!!!

My distinguished compliments goes to Oluwaseun Osewa to have made nl enjoyable and fun for Nigerians and non-Nigerians in common, and I pray God will keep and preserve him + make nairaland more prosperous than what we have presently.

Lastly, I'll like to thank God the father. Without him I wouldn't be alive. And I pray he'll bless me richly in good health and wealth.
Drop yours...
Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by OjaP: 10:32pm On Dec 31, 2012
First, I will like to thank God almighty for sparing my life till this very moment...thank you BABA GOD. I also owe alot to my parents who have always been there for me through thick and thin......If there is truly another world, I wouldn't hesitate to choose them as my parents again,again and again. To my siblings, thank you guys for been there for me. To all friends and well wishers, I want to say a very big THANK YOU.

To Nairaland - I am so happy I found the USA STUDENT VISA THREAD in 2010, it really helped a lot in preparing for my interview at that time. I must thank Seun for Nairaland. I will also be ungrateful if I fail to mention the likes of the following people who are founding founders of the USA Visa thread and who have been have been helpful in one way or the other. Thank you NETHACKER, SUPERBRAIN, DJUNIT, NAIRASPACE, BOMNY, SENIORAK47, PHY, GONGOASO etc..you guys are just too much.

I hope 2013 will be a better year for all of us on Nairaland. Thank you GOD and happy new year to us all.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by silvertuke(m): 10:33pm On Dec 31, 2012
It’s 2013 Happy New Year to everybody from Incredible Indian.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by 2goingcom: 10:33pm On Dec 31, 2012
My Shoutout goes to Master Jesus...

5 Likes

Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by seedord247(m): 10:35pm On Dec 31, 2012
First and last..

Imma like to give my shout to the garri fellas. (may your garri never finsh) grin

The frontpage complainers... (

The 1st,2nd, 3rd to comment folks.(may your GB never rund down) grin

The Nepotism Mods for bannin you for unknown reason.

The free readers and comments association.. wink

4 Likes

Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 31, 2012
4th to comment *dancing alingo,etighi,azonto* I love yall Nairalanders!

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by tomiwiyu: 10:36pm On Dec 31, 2012
hapi new year in advanced 2 u all
Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by 0108(m): 10:38pm On Dec 31, 2012
First first first, na baba J me wan hala. Him don try for me wella no be say dem say.
My mum, na you sure pass, wetin I for be without you, infact, my entire family, una gbo.
my guys out there, thanks for standing your grounds that I won't disappoint.
my foes, thanks for being there, for keeping me on my toes and for having the ability to endure the pains of watching me go higher
to my nairaland paddies, deshclones, 190, mr..cork, lefulefu, anonymus11, una too gbaski. If no be una.
for the nairalanders I know personally(enoquin and 9japipper), make we dey make magic happen as usual.
Finally to seun, thanks for banning me(dabrake) on the last day of 2012(for posting"that nairaland will no longer be owned by Oluwaseun Osewa" on this thread - https://www.nairaland.com/1145165/president-jonathans-new-year-suprise/. Thanks for banning me for just one day.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by Goziemiguel(m): 10:47pm On Dec 31, 2012
Shout out T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ my master jesus
Shout out T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ my loved ones
Shout out T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ mugeez of r2bees ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ flavour
Shout out T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ all sauce kid fans.# G chek#
Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by yormite: 10:48pm On Dec 31, 2012
Happy new year nairalanders shout out to my friends my fellow oouites nd bro abayomie of oou education thread for making my admission possible to oou dis year thank u baba God
Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by OjaP: 10:51pm On Dec 31, 2012
Babymumsy: 4th to comment *dancing alingo,etighi,azonto* I love yall Nairalanders!

You are actually the fifth to comment...I spoilt it for you......lol tongue

1 Like

Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by methodman(m): 10:54pm On Dec 31, 2012
yormite: Happy new year nairalanders shout out to my friends my fellow oouites nd bro abayomie of oou education thread for making my admission possible to oou dis year thank u baba God
..Wats ur discipline and level?
Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by honestivo(m): 10:56pm On Dec 31, 2012
My shout-out goes baba God 4 His grace n mercy

1 Like

Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by fittty(m): 10:56pm On Dec 31, 2012
Shout out to my real b*tches I ain’t f*cking with fake hoes,
Fake persons , fake hair ,fake nails, fake clothes
YMCMB we get cheese watch me take a pose

1 Like

Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by AfroBlue(m): 10:58pm On Dec 31, 2012
Cheers to the looters and colonial masters. We know y'all are popping bottles and celebrating another year of success. grin

Cristal Brut 1990 “Methuselah”
$17,625

Dom Perignon White Gold Jeroboam
$40,000

Pernod-Ricard Perrier-Jouet
$50,000

1 Like

Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:01pm On Dec 31, 2012
To my padis on NL, LUV U ALL. 2 all haters, get a life. In summary, hapi nw yr 2 u all
Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 31, 2012
Mine goes to all my Nairaland pals: Lalaosky, Eze Promoe, Maria-Goretti, Ogugua88, Itsmodella, AbiL, Ileke idi, Lucenzo, Modelmike, Survey prof, Cameroun Pride, Nri Priest, PROUD IGBO, SemiD4lyfe, A40, dont8,Caracta, uj sizzle, Vivian chinasa, sashaa, sexkillz, shugamania et al. I'm wising us all a blessed and fruitful 2013.

4 Likes

Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by EVERWIN(m): 11:05pm On Dec 31, 2012
[b][/b][i][/i][color=#000099][/color]HAPPY NEWYEAR TO ALL NAIRALANDERS

Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by ndubuken(m): 11:05pm On Dec 31, 2012
praise d lord
Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by otss(m): 11:09pm On Dec 31, 2012
Tanks to God giva of laif, my mum u ar d best mum on earth, my dad u try, my siblings loves u all, nd to Agbi lois demilade, agbii esta, ope odudu nd ajani ken, yemi babalola, dally tomiilato, imana simeon, adeniyi tosin, omotola ife, balogun ife, d arijes I say hapii new year nd wish u peace nd blesing of God inJesus name

1 Like

Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by Shenez: 11:18pm On Dec 31, 2012
My greeting goes to all fowls that will be kill tomorrow. Rip
Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by pendusky(m): 11:59pm On Dec 31, 2012
Shout out to all my followed and followers, u guys made nl a great virtual home! And all those in hospital, may God heal you IJN. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by lekzy007(m): 12:26am On Jan 01, 2013
Am very grateful to God Almighty for this year jan first,last year i was in the hospital while other patient in hospital are wishing themselves hapi new yr,and to all Nairalanders uu guyz has really made year love you all.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 01, 2013
Shout out to Mr. Seun Osewa thru Nl I've got to know a few amazing folks and learned few thing about my second home and country (Nigeria)

Friendly shout out to homies and my girls Slimyem, Mzdarkskin, inked-nerd, annita19, bhusayor, Illeke, ammyng, Ogugua88,dyt, Godieluks, 190 d crackhead" sexiillz, idowuogbe omg chick is hilarious, Mr. Cork d crack baby, mynd " weird dude, all my basketball homies on here! The list is pretty much endless! I love you guys and wish y'all an amazing 2013. Be safe y'all!

3 Likes

Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by allout: 12:56am On Jan 01, 2013
Shout out to God for being there for us!
Shout out to my family for being the best ever!
Shout to all who made it to this year! peeps died that last year oooh!
Shout out to us all as we step into divine success!
Shout out to Seun and all the mods! e no easy!
Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by harlos: 1:01am On Jan 01, 2013
My first shout out goes to everybody that has press the LIKE botton on my post

Then to everybody that has quoted my post (don't wanna know if na abuse you take reply me,God see u sha)

Also to the creator of nairaland Mr Seun

I remember all u garri fellas too o

And also to every other nairaland members(even if i no know you)

1 Like

Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by Emusan(m): 1:56am On Jan 01, 2013
My first shout out goes to Almighty God, then my parents, sister's, brother's i miss u and i luv u, and my dad in thy Lord Pastor Richard Oka.
Finally My Only Beautiful Real Angel: Roseline Bolaji i love u so so so so much
Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by stephanieoghogh: 2:00am On Jan 01, 2013
shout out to my swthrt,CIA...and to others*one love!
Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by Bombuzby(m): 2:04am On Jan 01, 2013
Thankx t0 T0nt0 Dike 4 beign d m0st appeared pers0n,infact she is d w0man 0f d year...she d0n cari barr0n d'0r
Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by PBeni(m): 2:12am On Jan 01, 2013
First and foremost, i'd like to thank God the almighty Chineke for preserving me all through the year, for fattening my bank account, for protecting my parents, my siblings and a host of other things He's done for me this year. 'Chineke imeela'
Secondly, my family(parents and siblings) for being there for me, their constant prayers kept me going all through the year...
To my fellow nairalnders, thanks for making the forum a fun filled one to visit. Keep the good work up, una too much...
Happy New Year to you all...
Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by Nobody: 2:18am On Jan 01, 2013
Bombuzby: Thankx t0 T0nt0 Dike 4 beign d m0st appeared pers0n,infact she is d w0man 0f d year...she d0n cari barr0n d'0r
Your head dey there grin. I'm also looking forward to more Tonto Dike threads. smiley
Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by WAM1(f): 2:21am On Jan 01, 2013
Happy new year to my nairaland family- our best is yet to come!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Kuda Bank Locked Your Account Come In Here / Shameful Pics Of Nigerian Sexworkers In The Forest In Italy / The Power In The Tongue: Its Positive And Negative Effects.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.