Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

What's Your New Year Resolution(s)? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's Your New Year Resolution(s)? (453 Views)

Hilarious New Year Resolution My Friend Sent Me On Whatsapp / Make Your New Year Resolution Here If You've Got Any Lol / What is Your New Year Resolution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Your New Year Resolution(s)? by AdeniyiA(m): 8:22pm On Dec 31, 2012
it has become a tradition of some sort to,at the beginning of new year like this,make/take a resolute stand on some aspects of our lives.
it's been said that if we fail to plan,then we plan to fail.
this thread is meant for those who wish to share their resolutions with us,why do they make the resolutions,and other lessons they wish to let us learn.
e.g Some might make a resolution to stop womanizing,they should let us know why -i.e their experiences.
As for mine.............brb

(1) (Reply)

Left Hand Versus Right Hand Writings. / ?will?: A Necessary Duty / Guilty Of Conscience, Has It Ever Happened To U?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.