Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:58 AM

Lagos State Government Donates N4.5m To Sick Actress, Ngozi Nwosu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lagos State Government Donates N4.5m To Sick Actress, Ngozi Nwosu (2825 Views)

Is Nollywood Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Sick Too? She Loses Weight Drastically (photos / Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India / Actress Ngozi Nwosu Is Critically Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Lagos State Government Donates N4.5m To Sick Actress, Ngozi Nwosu by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 31, 2012
Developing NEWS around Nollywood::

Reports coming out say Lagos State government today (December 31, 2012) gave ailing Nollywood actress Ngozi Nwosu N4.5million to help with the treatment she needs urgently. The actress has been battling with a kidney and heart-related ailment for a while now and needed N6million for treatment abroad. She raised N2million from well meaning Nigerians a few weeks back and needed N4million extra.

Ngozi can now have the treatment she needs thanks to Governor Babatunde Fashola. God bless everyone else who donated.
Let’s hope and pray that her health gets better.

www.facebook.com/endy.edeson

SOURCE: http://lindaikeji..com/2012/12/lagos-state-government-donates-n45m-to.html

Re: Lagos State Government Donates N4.5m To Sick Actress, Ngozi Nwosu by Adekar(m): 9:27pm On Dec 31, 2012
this is a new development .ngozi nwozi is not the only person who needed such gesture.i am begging other rich nigerian to extend this kind gesture to those in the hospital who needs help..God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Donates N4.5m To Sick Actress, Ngozi Nwosu by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 31, 2012
Yeah, timely intervention can go a long way to save her life. at least, the govt is performing now. Good one from Fashola.
Adekar: this is a new development .ngozi nwozi is not the only person who needed such gesture.i am begging other rich nigerian to extend this kind gesture to those in the hospital who needs help..God bless you all.
Re: Lagos State Government Donates N4.5m To Sick Actress, Ngozi Nwosu by 0108(m): 9:39pm On Dec 31, 2012
I read it somewhere but doubted it. Well, it's a good thing. God bless GEJ BRF.
Re: Lagos State Government Donates N4.5m To Sick Actress, Ngozi Nwosu by Nobody: 5:55am On Jan 01, 2013

(1)

Kim Kardashian Is My Role Model, I Think She Knows Me.......actress Chika Ike / Mochedda Sexy Photos / We Deal With PILOTS! What Omotola Ekeinde And Toolz Have In Common

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.