Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,484 members, 7,781,450 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:35 PM

The Christian Testimony Thread - Testify Of God's Miracles Here! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Testimony Thread - Testify Of God's Miracles Here! (1475 Views)

Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them / Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Christian Testimony Thread - Testify Of God's Miracles Here! by seyibrown(f): 8:59pm On Dec 31, 2012
Hi everyone,

I want to share a healing miracle with you all before the year runs out.

Week before the last, I had a leading to pray with a friend who was having problems with a painful hand. His hand is painful as a result of an accident he had some 30 odd years ago. He has always been on painkillers as the pain gets worse many times. He came round and was in excruciating pain but I held back praying with him and prayed for him (in my private time) instead because he always tells me he doesn't like to bother God with prayers. Around the time I had the leading, I started feeling pain in my foot from an injury I had some 10 years ago too, and the pain got so bad I nearly wished my foot wasn't there. smiley

I knew I had done something wrong - in not doing what the Holy Spirit was leading me to do - so the next chance I got, I asked to pray in agreement with him over the phone for his hand - and my foot. wink I prayed and he told me a couple of days later his hand felt better and I encouraged him to believe he has been healed. My own foot has healed completely - no more pain and yesterday, I felt my knee (a previous dislocation) which I hadn't prayed about actually move back into place.

I haven't heard from my friend in the last few days but I continue to pray for his healing and that he gets to know God more than he currently does but I can testify to the glory of God that I am healed in foot and in my knee by his power. Praise God for me! grin

Please, feel free to share your testimonies too. I wish you all a 2013 of abundant miracles and blessings. Amen! smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Testimony Thread - Testify Of God's Miracles Here! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 31, 2012
Thank God.
Re: The Christian Testimony Thread - Testify Of God's Miracles Here! by dagr8(m): 6:14am On Jan 01, 2013
HALLELUJAH!!! for the healing

Happy new year to Seyibrown
Re: The Christian Testimony Thread - Testify Of God's Miracles Here! by dagr8(m): 6:19am On Jan 01, 2013
Expect my testimonies...
and I hope 2 c other Nairalanders posting theirs too
Re: The Christian Testimony Thread - Testify Of God's Miracles Here! by seyibrown(f): 1:31pm On Jan 01, 2013
@ dagr8 : Happy New Year! smiley Today's jollof rice nko? smiley
Re: The Christian Testimony Thread - Testify Of God's Miracles Here! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2013
......that moment when you walk into the Church during testimony session and therein was this family friend testifying...!!? #Precisely on December 31st.

This is someone who has been so 'rigid' and wouldn't want to have anything to do with God/Church, although he attends a different place of worship (once in a while) with his wife and children.... whom he has recently sent packing to the 'village'....sad

So seeing him in this new church (1) and testifing of God's saving grace over him, his Salvation etc(2) was a miracle. As he talked on, you could see a transformed man, liberated from the shackles of sin and destruction. it was a wow experience... that God still answers prayer!! #Unknown to him, Someone close (Another FamilyMember) has been
intercedeing on his behalf for several months until that glorious
night...Praise God!

**hApPy NeW yEaR, Seyibrown and all...** smiley
Re: The Christian Testimony Thread - Testify Of God's Miracles Here! by OmoAlata(f): 1:29pm On Jan 03, 2013
All your testimonies will be permanent in Jesus name Amen.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Some of our pastors are indeed leading us to heaven / Isis Create A Literal River Of Human Blood By Butchering 1500 Innocent People / God Is Not Punishing You For Your Sins But You Reap What You Sow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.