Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

They Will Never Follow You Across - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / They Will Never Follow You Across (437 Views)

Drop Your Instagram Handle! I'll Follow You Now! / Need More Twitter Followers? Drop Your Username And I'd Be Glad To Follow You. / Need More Twitter Followers? Drop Your Username And I'd Be Glad To Follow You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Will Never Follow You Across by lecturerdabo(m): 9:10pm On Dec 31, 2012
In the next three hours, all the Egyptians that tormented you in 2012 in the form of sickness, failure, disappointment, sorrow, stagnancy etc will be facing a FIRING SQUAD aka SHOOT AT SIGHT. So relax they will NEVER! I say again NEVER follow you across to 2013! — at ACTUALLY THAT IS WHY I AM HERE.
In the next three hours, all the Egyptians that tormented you in 2012 in the form of sickness, failure, disappointment, sorrow, stagnancy etc will be facing a FIRING SQUAD aka SHOOT AT SIGHT. So relax they will NEVER! I say again NEVER follow you across to 2013!
In the next three hours, all the Egyptians that tormented you in 2012 in the form of sickness, failure, disappointment, sorrow, stagnancy etc will be facing a FIRING SQUAD aka SHOOT AT SIGHT. So relax they will NEVER! I say again NEVER follow you across to 2013!

RELAX THAT'S WHY I'M HERE AS GOD'S SERVANT!!!

NOT AS "BOKOS"

(1) (Reply)

A New Mamber / Pls Help Some One ,what Is The Three Inportant Things In Life? / Hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.