Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! (10788 Views)

Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) / Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) / Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by omicron(m): 10:27pm On Dec 31, 2012
In this New Year, May the Grace of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit abide with you.

May you never lack the resources to satisfy your needs.
May Almighty God meet you at that point of your need known only to you and Him.

May the mercy of God find you in times of temptation and sin.

May the New Year bring forth joy, peace and love to you and your family.

May the blood of Jesus Christ deliver you from every evil this year, be it misfortunes of any sort, problems in your workplace or in your school, or from all forces of death against your life.

May you find the faith to continue to worship Him in Truth and in Spirit.

Through Jesus Christ I have prayed. Amen.

I dedicate this prayer to the last poster on this thread, and indeed to all Nlders. Happy New Year all!

6 Likes

Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by 2goingcom: 10:35pm On Dec 31, 2012
You are blessed in Jesus Name.

2013 is your year of special Grace and Glory.

1 Like

Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by Iaz93: 10:36pm On Dec 31, 2012
Fruitfulness is ya portion!

1 Like

Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by naijaobi(m): 10:36pm On Dec 31, 2012
May U receive reward for all your good deeds to people... Amen

1 Like

Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by Ice4jez(m): 10:37pm On Dec 31, 2012
God will use u as an example for those he will bless n favour this coming year

1 Like

Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by SamConquer(m): 10:40pm On Dec 31, 2012
AMEN#JUST SCRACTCHING MY NASH AND PASSING BY#

1 Like

Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by RantAlin(m): 10:41pm On Dec 31, 2012
May God guide you unto the path of righteousness. May He bless you with the wisdom to see the light, and the strength to lit one if you fail to see any.

1 Like

Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by kevoh(m): 10:43pm On Dec 31, 2012
May your sins of 2012 not prevent you from obtaining the grace and blessings God has in store for you in 2013.

1 Like

Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by 0108(m): 10:45pm On Dec 31, 2012
God will bless the works of your hand.
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by victorazy(m): 10:48pm On Dec 31, 2012
and you too
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by OjaP: 10:48pm On Dec 31, 2012
TO THE POSTER ABOVE ME: May you be favoured and blessed by God in all you do. May GOD always protect you and be with you always. Whatever you lay your hands on shall prosper in Jesus name. Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to you and your wonderful family.

1 Like

Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by Double194(m): 10:53pm On Dec 31, 2012
May ur dreams, aspirations & resolutions for the new year be fufilled in ur life.if U aint got dreams/goals for the new year, may God grant U the inspiration to create aspirations. Amen.
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by Ibangap(m): 10:54pm On Dec 31, 2012
May God grant u ur heart desires nd favour you in all ur endeavours dis year.
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by gigz31: 10:55pm On Dec 31, 2012
May the bless you and give you llnp..happy new year
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by stonefaze: 10:55pm On Dec 31, 2012
May 2013 be a year of abundance 2 u and ur family.....AMEN
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 31, 2012
To the poster above me,may God give you a wife after God's heart,give you the grace to be an employer.a good boss,the best thing that happened to your wife and celebrate the day she accepted you to be her husband,a grat father to your children,grace to serve God with everything you are and most of all the spirit of humility,discretion and the peace that suppaseth all human understanding,the peace that comes from God,happy new year eve poster,happy new year eve all nairalanders and happy new year eve to all that i have knowingly or unknowingly offended,i am sorry,please find it in your heart to forgive me.i love you because you're a creatiom of God,a fellow nigerian and a fellow nairalander
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by Buchianom(m): 10:58pm On Dec 31, 2012
May the blessings of God always abide with you,and may you be favoured in all your endeavours. Amen!
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by gwas(m): 11:01pm On Dec 31, 2012
NAIRA25: Do U know That a Site Is Giving Out 30 Free Sms As New Year's Gift,With This U dont Have to Burn Ur Money Texting Ur Family and Friends !! So Why Still Wasting Time ?Rush Now And Visit
Www./Xmx ,Remb to Put The /Xmx ..if u wish 2 thank n Mesg me new yrx text. Kindly 4ward it To 08067487543 your mesg will be appreciated Thanks!!!!
You be devil pikin o. You spoilt the row!
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by Misterpaul(m): 11:02pm On Dec 31, 2012
^^God will provide all ur needs accordin 2 his riches in glory.
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by AK481(m): 11:04pm On Dec 31, 2012
May you be financially,medically,emotionally,academically successful in 2013 in jesus.

1 Like

Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 31, 2012
2013 is your year of breakthrough, may all your dreams be fufilled and may you live long, prosperity is your potion
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by Chokolee(m): 11:07pm On Dec 31, 2012
You shall be blessed without measure, Gods grace,mercy, favour, kindness, his love shall ever be with you..he shall be your God and ever present help in times of your need..God bless you!
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by kfako1: 11:18pm On Dec 31, 2012
2003 us ur year of abundant blessing, uncommon favour, deliverance in Jesus Name

1 Like

Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 31, 2012
The Joy of the lord, his wisdom, understanding and grace to excel in 2013 and beyond shall be your portion in Jesus name ( Amen )
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by dangerzone: 11:31pm On Dec 31, 2012
I command any obstacle that is decreasing your glory to vanish,everything you lay your hand on in this new year shall prosper AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by Fhemmmy: 11:36pm On Dec 31, 2012
dangerzone: I command any obstacle that is decreasing your glory to vanish,everything you lay your hand on in this new year shall prosper AMEN.

May the Sweet Lord shine His face upon you and make you a champion, where people fail, you will make it . . . Happy new Year
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by zubino(m): 11:47pm On Dec 31, 2012
Arise and shine for your year has come.
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by Kx: 11:49pm On Dec 31, 2012
@ d poster above
In 2013, u will not embark on a journey of no return;
2013 shall be ur year of NEXT LEVELS.
You are blessed beyond curse in Jesus Name.
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by pendusky(m): 11:49pm On Dec 31, 2012
uncommon favour shall be ur portion IJN amen!
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by playahP(m): 11:53pm On Dec 31, 2012
May God give you maturity and things you need!!... Including intelligence

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Chris: Christ In You The Hope Of Glory! / The Problems Of Lack Of Sexual Purity Before Marriage. / What Is The Difference Between Lucifer And Satan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.