Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 (33323 Views)

Prophet T.b Joshua Prophecies On United States Of America 10th June / Prophet T.b Joshua Prophecies On United States Of America 10th June / All T.B. Joshua's Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by searay(m): 11:48am On Jan 01, 2013
Revolva: Na wa o after saying we will have a fruitful year in food and ploticians will have a hard time the one wey come spoil am na this disaster own .
are u a politician?
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by zangiff(m): 12:09pm On Jan 01, 2013
na so
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by pekelepekele(m): 12:10pm On Jan 01, 2013
I quickly say amen at least these are better than Pastor ADEBOYE own .
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by dagr8(m): 12:11pm On Jan 01, 2013
toluxa1: [size=14pt]I am 100% in support of the agriculture prophesy. Please don't regard it at all. I am not a TB Joshua fan but ground research alone has suggested this is true. I bought bene seed at N5000 per bag last year august and right now its N16,500 and I still believe it will go up further. I also bought Melon at N3000 per bag, it rose to N7000, later dropped to N5000 but I know it will still rise and even exceed N7000.[/size]
Menh dis wan look like forex in my eyes o....prices rising and falling....couple wit speculation....make d tin no go hit SL sha o.. grin grin grin
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by realitychick: 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2013
Dhelake: This is one thing i ike in this man ... He his xo tactical ...... These are not prophecies buh things dat we knw would occur
shut up,,,what do you knw dat will occur,,,if you had known why wait until he prophesy it,whether you like it or not,,,this man is a real prophet of God.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by dagr8(m): 12:20pm On Jan 01, 2013
reality.chick:

shut up,,,what do you knw dat will occur,,,if you had known why wait until he prophesy it,whether you like it or not,,,this man is a real prophet of God.
lol...at least allow january 1 pass b4 u start e-fighting again na..u na no dey tire ni grin grin grin
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 01, 2013
5. Stop praying against those who hurt you. This year, you will see clearly that God is God of vengeance. Instead, you should pray for them.

The number 5 interest me most,boko haram aka ALLAH,BUHARI N MUHD will see destruction this year,all thier plan 2 islamize Nigeria wil turn out againt them,they wil kil themselves in large numbers(muslims),muslims wil c a dead end this year,the God of abraham,isaac and jacob wil terminate those satan(muslims). Can some1 copare prophete TB JOSHUA with prophet muhd or any muslims scholar?TB JOSHUA is zillions of times beter them those satanic element(muslims),muslims wil end up in hell because thier god is a terror and a dead 1,satan is wating 4 u pple
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by digospel2: 12:32pm On Jan 01, 2013
chronic t.b. will cut off prophets of doom in our land unless they repent and confess misleading of God's people. Jesus is LORD
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by nuges1(m): 12:49pm On Jan 01, 2013
Farming here I come...

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by nuges1(m): 12:50pm On Jan 01, 2013
Farming,here I come...

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by anonimi: 12:52pm On Jan 01, 2013
Generally good advice or maybe even economic predictions but definitely [size=13pt]NOT prophecies on the biblical standard of precision on otherwise unpredictable matters.[/size]
Anyone with TB Joshua;s 2012 "prohecies" for comparison to check their correctness now the year is over
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by Ozonna(m): 12:54pm On Jan 01, 2013
nuges...1:
Farming,here I come...

+1000000 likes.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by cold(m): 1:02pm On Jan 01, 2013
donofdons: Hear me oh mankind .Verily i say unto you, On the 666 or 6666 or 66666 or 666666 or 6666666 night of exhumation, the children of lucifer the bright star shall rise with great powers and the the sons of men shall be attacked enmasse with powers never seen since the time of nimrod.....the queen of the coast shall attack with all the powers...baphomet the goat headed demon together with beelzebul the damned one,shall rise from the dark pits where he lies whispering into the heart of mankind and flooding the children of men with terror. One that day, man will understand the greatness of his lord and on the 12th day, the reign of light would be over and mankind will for ever be in chains untill the second coming of the son of man. This is my revolation to you all. Prepare for the lesser desent of the first horseman from the bible on the 21st december. He would unlease disease but the world would not end yet

grin grin Eziokwu Do you realise how r3tarded you sound?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by creativeguru: 1:03pm On Jan 01, 2013
Otenestbestyaho:
5. Stop praying against those who hurt you. This year, you will see clearly that God is God of vengeance. Instead, you should pray for them.

The number 5 interest me most,boko haram aka ALLAH,BUHARI N MUHD will see destruction this year,all thier plan 2 islamize Nigeria wil turn out againt them,they wil kil themselves in large numbers(muslims),muslims wil c a dead end this year,the God of abraham,isaac and jacob wil terminate those satan(muslims). Can some1 copare prophete TB JOSHUA with prophet muhd or any muslims scholar?TB JOSHUA is zillions of times beter them those satanic element(muslims),muslims wil end up in hell because thier god is a terror and a dead 1,satan is wating 4 u pple

Are you truly a Christian? I am a Christian for your information and I respect Prophet T.B. Joshua. If you truly listen to the Prophet, you would have learned that you don't speak against any religion. I condemn your tactics regardless what Muslims may have done to you.
"LET LOVE LEAD"

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by kinnex(m): 1:05pm On Jan 01, 2013
sholay2011: It's hightime I went into agricultural business.

GBAM!!!

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by kinnex(m): 1:10pm On Jan 01, 2013
sholay2011: It's hightime I went into agricultural business.

GBAM!!!
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 01, 2013
Nice prophecies. Inline with the Scriptures. Keep them coming
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by kabiesy: 1:35pm On Jan 01, 2013
Real man of God will speak the mind of God but the ruler of the world will against it,as Lord lead it must come to pass.

That is HOLY BIBLE for you get your copy,

God Bless Prophet T B Joshua.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by blandish: 1:39pm On Jan 01, 2013
kinnex:

GBAM!!!

why are you GBAMMING??.....i suppose to criticise the lingua....

NA CORRECT ENGLISH!!
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by kabiesy: 1:44pm On Jan 01, 2013
Check your Holy Bible very well you never see where Government and Men of God agree in business but why Today.

T B Joshua makes Holy Bible completed.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 01, 2013
creativeguru:

Are you truly a Christian? I am a Christian for your information and I respect Prophet T.B. Joshua. If you truly listen to the Prophet, you would have learned that you don't speak against any religion. I condemn your tactics regardless what Muslims may have done to you.
"LET LOVE LEAD"
u fool of a took,whether u like it or not,islam(muslims) shal c a dead end,thier boko haran wil turnout against them and kil them in large numbers,i luk4word 2 d time wen islam and d satanic muhd wil b killed and thier bdy wil b wrap wit a dead pig b4 burial
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by tatooboy: 2:15pm On Jan 01, 2013
I can categorically say that this is a confirmation of the propehcy I heard in another church's watch night service, especially that which concerns Agriculture.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 01, 2013
That word of Counsel or Wisdom on Agriculture has ALWAYS being there. Some folks just got Hold of it now.

tatooboy: I can categorically say that this is a confirmation of the propehcy I heard in another church's watch night service, especially that which concerns Agriculture.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by IdealNoble(m): 3:08pm On Jan 01, 2013
pekelepekele: I quickly say amen at least these are better than Pastor ADEBOYE own .
ADEBOYE'S own as how? Can u pls share d link or list d prophecies, pls!
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by Acecube(m): 5:02pm On Jan 01, 2013
alaoeri: This one don come again oh prophecies indeed to deceive the gullible ones.
if you don't know what to say better keep quiet,why open the thread when YOU know he is fake ? Huh. as far as i am concerned his prophecies over the years have stood out from many others. Imagine someone that prophesy how goals will be scored. Guy better go sharp cutlass... Ufurukpe niggar
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by Agrika: 6:00pm On Jan 01, 2013
Even without his prophecies every wise person knows that agriculture is the key to unlocking the goldmines of this country
proudly farmer!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by sundaybam(m): 6:01pm On Jan 01, 2013
Nice prophecy. You guys should better go back to agriculture
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by phenom666(m): 6:10pm On Jan 01, 2013
Opoki:
You obviously abuse the prophet without a warrant. Are you a politician? Mind you, I'm not one of is follower.
T.b joshua do not say dat oh
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by phenom666(m): 6:12pm On Jan 01, 2013
Ucheosefoh: ur stupidity worse why quoting the whole write up to curse him
may u join ur four father in their grave id.i.ot
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by johngreggk: 6:21pm On Jan 01, 2013
Dhelake: This is one thing i ike in this man ... He his xo tactical ...... These are not prophecies buh things dat we knw would occur
Aaaah? so, you already know they ll accur? I see!
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by omanifrank(m): 7:16pm On Jan 01, 2013
yea and amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O / How Do You Differentiate Between The Holyspirit And Your Conscience? / 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.