Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Nairaland Mathematics Clinic - Education (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Mathematics Clinic (478722 Views)

Mathematics Clinic / 2015 Cowbell Mathematics Champion, Akinkuowo Honoured By School. / Lead City University Clinic Welcomes First Ever Baby Since 10 Years Of Opening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (284) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Mathematics Clinic by thankyouJesus(m): 3:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
Kentorm441:
Please, I want Mathematics scholars to solve this question for meTake this
Find x & y
If x^x^x=log3 and
x^y^y=log8.
Smiles.
Re: Nairaland Mathematics Clinic by seunlly(m): 3:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
thankyouJesus:
What are you trying to do?
The question of course.
Re: Nairaland Mathematics Clinic by thankyouJesus(m): 3:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
seunlly:

The question of course.
The factorization question or which?
Could you please re post the question again.
Re: Nairaland Mathematics Clinic by naturalwaves: 4:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
seunlly:
gurus help me out I'm half way
Write out the question neatly with good hand writing or take a snap shot of where u saw it. I suspect something is wrong with the question.
Re: Nairaland Mathematics Clinic by seunlly(m): 5:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
naturalwaves:

Write out the question neatly with good hand writing or take a snap shot of where u saw it. I suspect something is wrong with the question.
bro u may not understand the questions cause it took me days to understand it now I'm at the extreme end.
Re: Nairaland Mathematics Clinic by naturalwaves: 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2017
seunlly:
bro u may not understand the questions cause it took me days to understand it now I'm at the extreme end.
I wanna solve it. The hand writing is poor . don't wanna miss out digits. Re write this one u posted very well and also, u can post d origin question so I can attempt solving afress. Be fast!
Re: Nairaland Mathematics Clinic by seunlly(m): 5:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
Check this
naturalwaves:

I wanna solve it. The hand writing is poor . don't wanna miss out digits. Re write this one u posted very well and also, u can post d origin question so I can attempt solving afress. Be fast!

Re: Nairaland Mathematics Clinic by naturalwaves: 5:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
seunlly:
Check this
Okay. This is better. Now,paste the origin question that lead to this.
Re: Nairaland Mathematics Clinic by seunlly(m): 5:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
naturalwaves:

Okay. This is better. Now,paste the origin question that lead to this.
that is what I'm saying.
this is the original question it takes me days to figure it out..
MTH101 tutorial question.
Re: Nairaland Mathematics Clinic by naturalwaves: 5:45pm On Jun 08, 2017
seunlly:
that is what I'm saying.
this is the original question it takes me days to figure it out..
MTH101 tutorial question.
You said it took you days to figure it out and now you are at the extreme end and you uploaded this.....means this is the extreme end you are from a previous question. Maybe I am not getting you but since this is the original question, let me try it then.
Re: Nairaland Mathematics Clinic by seunlly(m): 5:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
naturalwaves:

You said it took you days to figure it out and now you are at the extreme end and you uploaded this.....means this is the extreme end you are from a previous question. Maybe I am not getting you but since this is the original question, let me try it then.
yh.
I just wake ho today and I take a look at where I stop and I continue so I'm at extreme end.
but that is the question.
more question loading.
Re: Nairaland Mathematics Clinic by naturalwaves: 5:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
seunlly:
yh.
I just wake ho today and I take a look at where I stop and I continue so I'm at extreme end.
but that is the question.
more question loading.
Okay.
Re: Nairaland Mathematics Clinic by rjek: 6:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
[quote author=thankyouJesus post=57319410]Ordinary differential equation? It is exact.[/quo
I have done it already..... Anyway thanks!
Re: Nairaland Mathematics Clinic by Kentorm441(m): 8:45pm On Jun 08, 2017
Kentorm441:
Please, I want Mathematics scholars to solve this question for me.
Find x & y
If x^x^x=log3 and
x^y^y=log8.
waiting .........
Re: Nairaland Mathematics Clinic by Kentorm441(m): 9:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
Try this question If x^x^x = log3 and x^y^y = log8. Find x and y.
Re: Nairaland Mathematics Clinic by seunlly(m): 11:53pm On Jun 08, 2017
naturalwaves:

how are you doing with the questionm
Re: Nairaland Mathematics Clinic by naturalwaves: 11:58pm On Jun 08, 2017
seunlly:
how are you doing with the questionm
Left it when I was going out.Before I did, I was trying to make vital substitutions in order not to make the whole bracket thing so cumbersome when squaring sides but no headway. Will try it out tomorrow hopefully.
Re: Nairaland Mathematics Clinic by seunlly(m): 12:02am On Jun 09, 2017
naturalwaves:

Left it when I was going out.Before I did, I was trying to make vital substitutions in order not to make the whole bracket thing so cumbersome when squaring sides but no headway. Will try it out tomorrow hopefully.
the question is somehow weird
I spent days trying to know what to do I'm also spending days on the solution which I just completed this night
Re: Nairaland Mathematics Clinic by naturalwaves: 12:52am On Jun 09, 2017
seunlly:
the question is somehow weird
I spent days trying to know what to do I'm also spending days on the solution which I just completed this night
Oh really? Well done. Will try it tomorrow.
Re: Nairaland Mathematics Clinic by DrinkWater10: 12:58am On Jun 09, 2017
PHYSIC PLEASE.. sorry for derailing
Two plane mirrors are inclined at an angle of 40o and a ray of light which makes an angle of incidence of 60o with one of the mirrors happens to undergo two successive reflections at the mirrors. Determine the angle of deviation.
Re: Nairaland Mathematics Clinic by rjek: 8:12am On Jun 09, 2017
thankyouJesus:
Ordinary differential equation? It is exact.
Exact
Re: Nairaland Mathematics Clinic by seunlly(m): 11:45am On Jun 09, 2017
DrinkWater10:
PHYSIC PLEASE.. sorry for derailing
Two plane mirrors are inclined at an angle of 40o and a ray of light which makes an angle of incidence of 60o with one of the mirrors happens to undergo two successive reflections at the mirrors. Determine the angle of deviation.
bro the question is confusing.
is it the two mirror that is inclined at angle 40 or one of them.
Re: Nairaland Mathematics Clinic by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
seunlly:
Check this

X=-1,-5,-3
Re: Nairaland Mathematics Clinic by seunlly(m): 2:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
masperano:

X=-1,-5,-3
yo are nowhere close.
Re: Nairaland Mathematics Clinic by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
seunlly:
yo are nowhere close.

Lol not possible... used mathematica.. test the answers it satisfies the equation.
Re: Nairaland Mathematics Clinic by seunlly(m): 3:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
masperano:

Lol not possible... used mathematica.. test the answers it satisfies the equation.
buh that not thhe answer.
Re: Nairaland Mathematics Clinic by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
seunlly:
buh that not thhe answer.

Wait let me double check. . It seems I plugged in the wrong question. .
Re: Nairaland Mathematics Clinic by seunlly(m): 3:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
masperano:

Wait let me double check. . It seems I plugged in the wrong question. .
check am wella.
you can't get a whole no
Re: Nairaland Mathematics Clinic by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
seunlly:
check am wella.
you can't get a whole no

I had to solve it manually finally, made mistake .. got -4.9826 and -1.0174... should be correct if I didn't make algebraic mistake
Re: Nairaland Mathematics Clinic by seunlly(m): 4:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
masperano:

I had to solve it manually finally, made mistake .. got -4.9826 and -1.0174... should be correct if I didn't make algebraic mistake
u must get the answer in form of
-3±i4•08/2
Re: Nairaland Mathematics Clinic by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
seunlly:
u must get the answer in form of
-3±i4•08/2

I threw away all the complex solutions.. let me tell u what I did ... substitute m=x^2+6x+5.... u will end up with a polynomial of degree 3 in m... I then evaluated the polynomial. .. got two complex roots and one real root. I took the real root and solved for x... in which I got those solutions
Re: Nairaland Mathematics Clinic by seunlly(m): 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
masperano:

I threw away all the complex solutions.. let me tell u what I did ... substitute m=x^2+6x+5.... u will end up with a polynomial of degree 3 in m... I then evaluated the polynomial. .. got two complex roots and one real root. I took the real root and solved for x... in which I got those solutions
oops u can try again but that is not the answer

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (284) (Reply)

2017/2018 JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools Released! See Full List. / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.