Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 (96337 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102) (Go Down)

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by infofirst(m): 6:22am On Jan 01, 2013
Hmm, i was expecting the season 12 by now but since no one has open it yet, i hereby open this season with the view that it will be a promising one with lots of green pips and much more educative alerts and links and trading system.Oya Bois,girls and.....Lets go there.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by infofirst(m): 6:27am On Jan 01, 2013
My alerts henceforth will be primarily based on

Price action
Fibonacci
Horizontal Lines
Trend lines

and Secondarily based on

Pivot
200 Moving averages

And my pairs (EU,GU,ECAD,UJ,GJ,EJ AND US CRUDE OIL)

An affirmation is defined as: “The assertion that something exists or is true”. Daily affirmations are a widely practiced method for attaining success and accelerating your ability to achieve goals.
Here is a list of 17 daily trading affirmations that you can incorporate into your trading plan and that you should read out loud to yourself every day. Doing this will work to keep you motivated to practice proper trading habits and generally stay on the path to Forex trading success: ---Edited From Nail Fueller Website
[b]
1. “What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve” – Napoleon Hill
2. “I am a successful trader”
3. “I am consistently following my trading plan”
4. “I have a Forex trading journal and I use it”
5. “I practice proper risk management”
6. “I trade according to what the market IS doing, not what I think it ‘should’ be doing”
7. “I will only take trades that give me a reward which clearly outweighs my risk”
9. “I am not emotionally affected by my profits or losses”
10. “I try to trade with the dominant daily trend as much as possible”
11. “Instead of over-trading, I will be patient and let trading opportunities present themselves to me”
12. “I’m a professional trader and thus I will not engage in gambling my money in the markets”
13. “I will not interfere with my trades without just cause”
14. “News and fundamentals will not influence my trading decisions”
15. “I am happy to take a profit and I will not be greedy”
16. “I invest in my trading education & myself”
17. “I believe in my trading strategy completely and whole heartedly”[/b]

To your success

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by FXKing2012(m): 6:35am On Jan 01, 2013
Happy new year to all and I hope the new year and the new thread help bring discipline into your trades.

Welcome to the year of the green pips.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by dagr8(m): 6:36am On Jan 01, 2013
infofirst: My alerts henceforth will be primarily based on

Price action
Fibonacci
Horizontal Lines
Trend lines

and Secondarily based on

Pivot
200 Moving averages

And my pairs (EU,GU,ECAD,UJ,GJ,EJ AND US CRUDE OIL)

I reeegister 1/1/2013

Oga FXking2012 i c u
good morning and happy new yr
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by FXKing2012(m): 6:54am On Jan 01, 2013
dagr8:

I reeegister 1/1/2013

Oga FXking2012 i c u
good morning and happy new yr

I c u too bro....wish u same.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by kenniojo: 6:57am On Jan 01, 2013
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Impulse80(m): 7:01am On Jan 01, 2013
Leggo season 12!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by surveycash(m): 7:10am On Jan 01, 2013

New Season! New Year! New Grace! More PIPs!
On behalf of Surveycash & Family, I am wishing you
all a wonderful, bountiful and PIPful 2013 in good
health and wealth.
Amen

Hot Selling Tablet PC with 3G SIM Card Slot
https://www.nairaland.com/1146374/new-hot-sale-android-tablet

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by rozayx5(m): 7:12am On Jan 01, 2013
Happy New year, Colleagues wish you all a prosperous new year
and new pips in a new crib grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by rozayx5(m): 7:14am On Jan 01, 2013
rozayx5: Happy New year, Colleagues wish you all a prosperous new year
and new pips in a new crib grin grin grin grin

anyway i notified my system users to be on the watchout for EURNZD so if you took the signal your 100 pips TP would have been hit shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by rozayx5(m): 7:15am On Jan 01, 2013
MY TRADING THEME FOR THIS YEAR

[size=15pt]OPERATION FIRE FOR FIRE[/size]

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by surveycash(m): 7:28am On Jan 01, 2013

Traders,

What's the plan for this year? I've a plan of $1,000 to $100,000 by December. Trade on 6pairs (EU,EJ,GU,GJ,GN,EN)on 4hr tf
using a combo of the 100pips/day & pivot point systems.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by jamace(m): 8:03am On Jan 01, 2013
Hello, my fellow piphunters. HAPPY NEW YEAR, 2013.

We thank the almighty God for sparing our lives and bringing us into this new year. This year should be our year of positive testimonies in this biz.
May God guide us and enrich our wisdom to achieve our hearts desire.

Wishing all a prosperous New Year!

SHALOM.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by frenchman2: 8:23am On Jan 01, 2013
Happy New Year to you all
we have approx. 258 trading days in 2013
the egyptians margin calls you saw in 2012 you'll see them no more in 2013
wishing you all a pipfull year
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by erniok(m): 8:30am On Jan 01, 2013
happy new year folks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by BTFormular: 8:32am On Jan 01, 2013
can someone please tell me the effect(s) of that fiscal cliff.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Manweysabi(m): 8:50am On Jan 01, 2013
i'm wishin everyone a great, prosperous, blisstful, healthy, bright, delightful, mind blowing, energetic, terrific and an extremely new trading year 2013
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by joelreg(m): 9:22am On Jan 01, 2013
happy new year pal. Wish everyone more'pip in their trading.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by goldng: 9:31am On Jan 01, 2013
Happy New Year to everyone. Welcome to a year full of pips... smiley smiley smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by yomexy2(m): 9:32am On Jan 01, 2013
Happy new year to you all... Wishing you all a successful trading year. Stay focused, have a plan and follow your plan. God bless !!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by arthuryemi(m): 10:27am On Jan 01, 2013
happy new year all.i pray no fightin on this thread this yr ijn amen
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by elewedu(m): 11:26am On Jan 01, 2013
wishing everyone blissful,pipful,glorious new year. I promise to be part of the pip harvest dis year.....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by prowitin(m): 11:52am On Jan 01, 2013
arthuryemi: happy new year all.i pray no fightin on this thread this yr ijn amen

ABEG Ooo. No pray that kind thing. All the beef and Fighting makes this Thread interest. Am sure some of us hear are waiting to see grown men fight like kids. And for those mature ones who could not stand it and decided to leave just remember that it has been like this since evolution. I personally like the Drama it makes trading interesting.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by samuelkanu: 12:01pm On Jan 01, 2013
This is my judgement: I hereby sentence all of you forex traders to a pipful, bountiful year ahead.Case closed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by bond777(m): 12:05pm On Jan 01, 2013
Happy new year all.

May green pips be with all of us this year and always.

Cheers cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 01, 2013
infofirst: Hmm, i was expecting the season 12 by now but since no one has open it yet, i hereby open this season with the view that it will be a promising one with lots of green pips and much more educative alerts and links and trading system.Oya Bois,girls and.....Lets go there.

Am into forex! Buh my 1st tyme of going into it, I lost my capital. Pls I wanna know ur motivations and I will wanna I wanto learn more about it, (pivots n all dat) pls email me.
Rayzmail47@gmail.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by ayox2003: 12:20pm On Jan 01, 2013
BTFormular: can someone please tell me the effect(s) of that fiscal cliff.

Fiscal cliff entails that the US government would cut almost $600billion from its budget so as to pay its debt.

Thank God a compromise has been reached this morning! If not, all the Small and medium businesses would have their taxes go up which ofcourse would make them lay-off some of their workers; families would have 2% increase in their taxes, health, military and all the government subsidies would reduce dramatically. Infact some analyst say that 2million jobs would be lost and that's enough to bring the country back to recession.

So striking a deal so that the spending cuts will be slow but steady is better. That's why a compromise must be reached between the Democrats and Republicans...just like PDP and ACN.

Let's assume a deal wasn't struck, one would just have to sell the Dollar and all indices (Dow, Nasdaq & SP500).
So that's what up! wink

Happy new year, I hope this thread becomes more peaceful and mature. Last year was a mess!

@Infofirst, you wrote all the keys to long-term success for anyone who's serious about making money this year. God bless you.

Frawzey

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 01, 2013
happy new year folks and many happy profit withdrawals from your accounts this year IJN,amen. Em, why is no one saying merry new year shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

ok, merry new year grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by dagr8(m): 12:42pm On Jan 01, 2013
ayox2003:

Happy new year, I hope this thread becomes more peaceful and mature. Last year was a mess!

@Infofirst, you wrote all the keys to long-term success for anyone who's serious about making money this year. God bless you.

Frawzey
Oga AY...I want to see more of u dis yr abeg...and also in BOM thread

Dose fundy tins and candles stick magic dey sweet mi....i learnt abt Hammer and Engulfing pattern 1st frm u...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by ayox2003: 1:09pm On Jan 01, 2013
dagr8:
Oga AY...I want to see more of u dis yr abeg...and also in BOM thread

Dose fundy tins and candles stick magic dey sweet mi....i learnt abt Hammer and Engulfing pattern 1st frm u...

Dagreat, all the oga oga na him dey chase me comot. Lol.

Really, Ayo is Ayo. Well, I'll be around this year by Gods grace.

By the way, I love your signature... And the previous one wink

Have a pocketful of sunshine!

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by FXKing2012(m): 1:19pm On Jan 01, 2013
arthuryemi: i pray no fightin on this thread this yr ijn amen

I wonder what could prompt grown folks to descend to such low levels as fighting in an anonymous forum#mtchewwww#.
Me I'm just gonna keep raking in them pips while I watch them eeeeediots fight one another, and I advise u do the same.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by saudatu(m): 1:43pm On Jan 01, 2013
hello happy new year to all my boss i.e rozyx5,survecash,nijababe,fxking12,ayox2003,arthuryemi,dagr8,aguiyi e.t.c I pray d god of pips be u. Happy 20........13

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102)

Football Betting Season 4 / Starting Up A Filling Station: How Much Capital Is Needed? / Inside Olu Okeowo's Lagos Mansion "Palacio De Okeowo" (photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.