Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,432 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 - Business (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 (96332 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 08, 2013
erniok: Tanx every1. Sold dem based on market rumors and tech analysis and all sl hit. Goodbye jpy. After a neat weekly account.

The move NY open was crazy, mine went from 120+ to -2 but I knew I was keeping the position till next, would have been super angry if SL was hit though
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 08, 2013
Crumbs!!!! Missed a sell on dow jones. Kai!!! e pain me small sha
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by rozayx5(m): 5:51pm On Feb 08, 2013
once daily gann locks on GJ, the sell will be guarantee trust bank grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by kenny1984: 5:55pm On Feb 08, 2013
naijababe: Crumbs!!!! Missed a sell on dow jones. Kai!!! e pain me small sha
which broker do u use.Don't have Dow Jones on mine.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by honeric01(m): 6:36pm On Feb 08, 2013
naijababe:

The move NY open was crazy, mine went from 120+ to -2 but I knew I was keeping the position till next, would have been super angry if SL was hit though

Got a hit on GJ. SL straight. should have just stuck to my Uchf angry

JPY, why always me?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by LaconicINC: 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2013
officially Glo is the worst network to trade with.I hereby banish you from my modem when current subscription expires on the 24th of this month.I am settling for etisalat and airtel.EJ has officially become my one and only pair to trade till further notice,I hereby divorce all other pairs
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by LaconicINC: 6:50pm On Feb 08, 2013
honeric01:

Got a hit on GJ. SL straight. should have just stuck to my Uchf angry

JPY, why always me?
it happens,cheer up bro!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by LaconicINC: 6:51pm On Feb 08, 2013
rozayx5: once daily gann locks on GJ, the sell will be guarantee trust bank grin
pls could u help with the the gann arrow activator,mine no longer works in any any of my platforms.thanks laconicinc at gmail dot com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by honeric01(m): 6:58pm On Feb 08, 2013
LaconicINC: it happens,cheer up bro!

No mind JPY jor. i go catch am soonest.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 08, 2013
kenny1984:
which broker do u use.Don't have Dow Jones on mine.

FXCM and IG
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by 9ja4u(m): 9:42pm On Feb 08, 2013
LaconicINC: officially Glo is the worst network to trade with.I hereby banish you from my modem when current subscription expires on the 24th of this month.I am settling for etisalat and airtel.EJ has officially become my one and only pair to trade till further notice,I hereby divorce all other pairs
For now Etisalat and EJ (My favorite pair till further notice ) is the way to Go, Guy i feel you cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by prowitin(m): 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2013
what a week. sad well there will be better days. usdchf seems to be the last man standing. i will let it run till next week. 200pips loss today no be beans. embarassed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by silibaba: 10:15pm On Feb 08, 2013
sorry bro. sad
prowitin: what a week. sad well there will be better days. usdchf seems to be the last man standing. i will let it run till next week. 200pips loss today no be beans. embarassed
dust ur shoulder and move on
better dayz are ahead cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Bollinger(m): 6:01am On Feb 09, 2013
Damn it. just came back from biz trip to witness the deep pull back from EURCAD. Signal for buy was generated on 1hr time frame and now it's overlapped to the 4hr because 13382 was broken. This in turn means that calculations of fib expansion changes from 13635 and 13379 on 1hr to 13635 and 13168 on 4hr. So, in effect the TP of 13864 is void. New TP for EURCAD for me is 14060. Damn thing almost took out my stop loss. Good luck though.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by erniok(m): 7:21am On Feb 09, 2013
naijababe:

thnks sis,all JPY extremely bearish with the exception of GJ and i will re-enter EJ when market opens.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by erniok(m): 7:26am On Feb 09, 2013
Bollinger: Damn it. just came back from biz trip to witness the deep pull back from EURCAD. Signal for buy was generated on 1hr time frame and now it's overlapped to the 4hr because 13382 was broken. This in turn means that calculations of fib expansion changes from 13635 and 13379 on 1hr to 13635 and 13168 on 4hr. So, in effect the TP of 13864 is void. New TP for EURCAD for me is 14060. Damn thing almost took out my stop loss. Good luck though.
hmmnnn. i think it is not yet ready for a sell. will wait till it gets to 13100 before i think of buying.

NB: this post was revised.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by rozayx5(m): 7:44am On Feb 09, 2013
hmmm, are my eyes deceiving me grin grin grin

EN don fall my hand big time shocked shocked

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by dboy365: 8:02am On Feb 09, 2013
Kaysalas: to people like dem work means HARDWORK as in comot 4 house by 4am come back to eleven. I even asked my leaders for church, dem tell me say na lazy way of making money. For my mind, i laff.... So na until person work wan die na dt 1 be work? I don tire o
rozayx5:

no mind the guy, if he was trading 5 figures, some theories would not spring up overnight, if you failed in FX dont try to convince other people to follow you and leave angry , just leave quietly like n.oxide did, and stop coming around to display ignorance in the name of religion, with the unemployment rate in this country nobody told me to learn forex, what i saw on the streets daily motivated me to learn FX.

no food for lazy man, if FX was a lazy non productive job, then traders on wall street would be broke shocked
1 trillion likes!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by dboy365: 8:02am On Feb 09, 2013
naijababe:

grin how u take know, GU was at receiving end of my caustic fingers last night. When I vent I tend not to do anything foolish.
You of all people know say na patience be the koko my sister!
Manage your trades by having them in BE asap and leave the market to do its thing!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by dboy365: 8:03am On Feb 09, 2013
erniok: See my jpy all in red. I won't trade this pair again.
trade management bro.
LaconicINC: officially Glo is the worst network to trade with.I hereby banish you from my modem when current subscription expires on the 24th of this month.I am settling for etisalat and airtel.EJ has officially become my one and only pair to trade till further notice,I hereby divorce all other pairs
ona dey quick divorce? lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by fxbomovi: 8:04am On Feb 09, 2013
I really love your system. One can make 50pips easily with it. I have been testing it. I usually place my stop loss at the low of the candle that broke the price channel stop in a buy trade and high of the candle the broke price channel in a sell trade.
rozayx5: hmmm, are my eyes deceiving me grin grin grin

EN don fall my hand big time shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by dboy365: 8:38am On Feb 09, 2013
LaconicINC: dude! let it go,do you have scriptures to back up your claim?where was forex mentioned in the Bible or implied as being sinful to engage in?so that means there should be no international trade between countries na,because its all forex,exchange of foreign currencies.If you are convinced,fine! but please preach the gospel of salvation,is foreign trading sin or not?is that the gospel
lari03:
Interesting, is it only forex trading that is wordly because CFD's have existed for over a long period of time. Would you prefer an unemployed person to resort to kidnapping or being a gigolo for a living, because in the context of trading forex utilizes instruments that are legal tenders the world over. Forget about your notion of hard labor, do you think prospering in Forex is that easy ? I challenge any one on this thread who has ever spent $100,000 in one night to come forth and then such a one can be castigated for being profligate(clubbing or in purchase of jewelry)or else we are all small timers striving to make a living or would you rather make us extortioners on the highway ?
Ecclesiastes 11 is where I would direct you for further study; by the way do you know William Gann was a strong christian, please do more research. It is the love of money, not money itself that is the root of all evil. 1 timothy 6 vs 10.
Kaysalas: tell me, i pray thee...does ur church have branches in oda countries, are u involved in missions? Tell me how ur missions funds(naira) get to other countries for use.
I rarely respond to some people's delusions else you'd be giving them more reason for their folly!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 09, 2013
Ok I hear someone says here some elders in their church said that fx trading is a lazy way of making money. If forex is scrap tomorrow, most of you here will go into arm taken and violent crime because you have been thought how to be a 'self made millionaire'- another worldly term. Others will be frustrated and useless to all.
Am glad some persons are already coming to my side. For those still wallowing in ignorance speaking, please check this out Proverb 14:12. Certain things do not need to be written directly in the Bible before you know they are bad. Another scriptural guide to such things are: abstain from all appearance of evil. Stop deceiving yourselves and bending the Bible to suite your self righeousness. If the business you do will hinder you from heaven, why not quit because nobody knows when death will come. Have you not read in the Bible the unbelieving, proud, addiction, deceivers e.t.c can't make heaven but these things are all inherent in forex traders here...most flash account, brag about drinks, food, girl friends, luxuries living and so on to lure potential newcomers into the biz. Many end up being scammed, jealous, addicted and having margin calls. Am beginning to sense 99% of folks here being catholics. God save us.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by joelreg(m): 6:54pm On Feb 09, 2013
Eawealth: Am glad some persons are already coming to my side. For those still wallowing in ignorance speaking, please check this out Proverb 14:12. Certain things do not need to be written directly in the Bible before you know they are bad. Another scriptural guide to such things are: abstain from all appearance of evil. Stop deceiving yourselves and bending the Bible to suite your self righeousness. If the business you do will hinder you from heaven, why not quit because nobody knows when death will come. Have you not read in the Bible the unbelieving, proud, deceivers e.t.c can't make heaven but these things are all inherent in forex traders here...most flash account, brag about drinks, food, girl friends, luxuries living and so on to lure potential newcomers into the biz. Many end up being scammed, jealous, addicted and having margin calls. Am beginning to sense 99% of folks here being catholics. God save us.

Park one side jare, must u force ur opinion on others.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by rozayx5(m): 7:03pm On Feb 09, 2013
joelreg:

Park one side jare, must u force ur opinion on others.

dont mind him.
his type is one of the reasons while Nigeria is like this, here we are looking for how to earn a living and live a good life, and someone who has failed in your line of business comes to discourage you from doing it cause he failed, Will he give you a job that can take care of your daily expenses, NO, will he feed you when you leave forex NO. good then stay clear angry when he was making money ( i.e if he did ) there was no preaching now margin call don turnam to Anti forex pastor, the latest line of preaching, one word of advice and my last for you, just avoid forex threads and get back to your daily job, or forward your anti forex sermons in your new church you might get a private jet after 40 years, when you work 35 years 8 - 9 or whatever we will know who is addicted to job or not grin grin

. and i wonder who is on his side. Elders and pastors and even the hypocrite himself will collect profits from forex. he is just bitter. it pains him to see this thread still running after he left.

he is an unrepentant hater turned gambler in the name of forex and that he will remain. I am not Catholic and what makes him to think that he is better than Catholic, my brother to enter the kingdom of God you must be like a small child and not this your am better than mentality , God forgive you for that mentality and statement, Smh
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by ayox2003: 7:09pm On Feb 09, 2013
Bollinger, undecided

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 09, 2013
ayox2003: Bollinger, undecided

Frawzey

Oga mi, wetin be gbogbo smiley talk yi? Talk make we hear jo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by erniok(m): 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2013
ayox2003: Bollinger, undecided

Frawzey
i cannot really see what he is seeing. i propose buying from 1.3100 for a short term which coincides with my 38.2 fib level.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by erniok(m): 8:59pm On Feb 09, 2013
my pairs to trade for next week.

GA: price is at 32.8 fib level which has been rejected, bearish divergence on 1 hr and it psychological level of 1.5300. selling for 100-150 pips. though i am wary of the mafia gbp.
NCad: double top on daily with bearish divergence plus new zealand is getting weak. selling for 400 pips as a long term.
AN: piercing line on weekly, bullish pinbar on daily both at strong support zone. targetting 500 pips from this pair.
UCad. price has been rejected at the 23.6 fib level. selling for 100 pips.
EJ: will trade with the smallest lot size as this pair is south bound and this applies to all jpy pairs especially AJ that has formed H&S on 4hr with neckline cleanly broken.

analysis needed and criticism welcome. please trade responsibly.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 09, 2013
[quote author=Eawealth]Ok I hear someone says here some elders in their church said that fx trading is a lazy way of making money. If forex is scrap tomorrow, most of you here will go into arm taken and violent crime because you have been thought how to be a 'self made millionaire'- another worldly term. Others will be frustrated and useless to all.
Am glad some persons are already coming to my side. For those still wallowing in ignorance speaking, please check this out Proverb 14:12. Certain things do not need to be written directly in the Bible before you know they are bad. Another scriptural guide to such things are: abstain from all appearance of evil. Stop deceiving yourselves and bending the Bible to suite your self righeousness. If the business you do will hinder you from heaven, why not quit because nobody knows when death will come. Have you not read in the Bible the unbelieving, proud, addiction, deceivers e.t.c can't make heaven but these things are all inherent in forex traders here...most flash account, brag about drinks, food, girl friends, luxuries living and so on to lure potential newcomers into the biz. Many end up being scammed, jealous, addicted and having margin calls. Am beginning to sense 99% of folks here being catholics. God save us.
[/quote what are fools like you doing on the internet?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 09, 2013
erniok: my pairs to trade for next week.

GA: price is at 32.8 fib level which has been rejected, bearish divergence on 1 hr and it psychological level of 1.5300. selling for 100-150 pips. though i am wary of the mafia gbp.
NCad: double top on daily with bearish divergence plus new zealand is getting weak. selling for 400 pips as a long term.
AN: piercing line on weekly, bullish pinbar on daily both at strong support zone. targetting 500 pips from this pair.
UCad. price has been rejected at the 23.6 fib level. selling for 100 pips.
EJ: will trade with the smallest lot size as this pair is south bound and this applies to all jpy pairs especially AJ that has formed H&S on 4hr with neckline cleanly broken.

analysis needed and criticism welcome. please trade responsibly.

This is by no means a rigourous analysis but here are my thoughts

GA- Wildly bullish IMO, I won't even attempt a selling scalp on this one
NCAD - No idea, don't have it on either platform
AN - Neutral/bullish, I'd wait for the daily close on Monday before I buy
UCad - Also bullish from my perspective, dont't be surprised if u see 1.2000 next week
EJ - Swaziland bound, na me and this pair next week
AJ - Same as EJ
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by Theyjih: 10:15pm On Feb 09, 2013
Eawealth: Ok I hear someone says here some elders in their church said that fx trading is a lazy way of making money. If forex is scrap tomorrow, most of you here will go into arm taken and violent crime because you have been thought how to be a 'self made millionaire'- another worldly term. Others will be frustrated and useless to all.

Hi mister, why waste space and bandwidth to show ur level of re.tard? kindly shove your holier than thou act up ur A$$.. i think those elders of yours need to do according to the book of james :"if anyone amongst u be sick [which include those elders of course] (physically & Mentally) Let them seek forth elders [spiritually sound] in the church that they lay hands upon 'em " their level of understanding & interpretation of scriptures is nothing to write home about.

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102)

Football Betting Season 4 / Starting Up A Filling Station: How Much Capital Is Needed? / Inside Olu Okeowo's Lagos Mansion "Palacio De Okeowo" (photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.