Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,799 members, 7,798,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

The Nairaland I Wish To See In 2013 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nairaland I Wish To See In 2013 (456 Views)

Now I Believe That No One Quits Nairaland, I Caught Barcanista, See Screenshot / Review Of F.g. Achievements In 2013 Live, Ait / Describe Your Governor's Performance In 2013 In One Word? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nairaland I Wish To See In 2013 by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 01, 2013
Hello Nairalanders, today's the 1st of January and as is customary amongst most people they tend to drop certain attitudes in what's popular known as 'New year Resolution'. For me these are some of the things i'd love to see come to an end on Nairaland in 2013
1. End of tribal bigotry. This is most common when people like 'Eko ile','Eko atlantic','Ileke idi','Dayokanu','Geez','Chino11'. Comment on a thread. That thread will suddenly be agog with tribal bashing and beefing.
2. Religious Acrimony
3.Regionalisation. This is the most recent trend of hate among NLers. Peeps always want to show the 'beauty' of their own region and when some one else shows his/her own side. The thread changes to an inter regional competition thread.
4.Provocative Words. 'ibo','Igbo'(instead of Igbo). 'yourobber','ofenmanu'(Instead of Yoruba). 'aboki','Boko haram'(instead of Hausa)
5. Finally in 2013 i'd love to see lenient and Just Moderators who will ban peeps or hide post without favouritism towards any tribe or Religion. Thank You and God bless all Nairalanders in 2013!
Re: The Nairaland I Wish To See In 2013 by EkoAtlantic1(f): 7:42am On Jan 01, 2013
Promise.
Heart crossed

NB: If I'm not tempted kiss
Re: The Nairaland I Wish To See In 2013 by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 01, 2013
Eko Atlantic#:
Promise.
Heart crossed

NB: If I'm not tempted kiss
I Understand, sometimes i'm tempted, but for the sake of peace i just dont spew. Peace be with you sister.

(1) (Reply)

Wonder: 21 BILLION Stolen From Nigeria Mint / 15 Killed As Petrol Tanker Collides With Bus On Ogbomoso-oyo Road / One Thing. Just One Thing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.