Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,851 members, 7,806,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

The Best Software To Develop Multiple Choice EXAM Question - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Best Software To Develop Multiple Choice EXAM Question (1331 Views)

The Most Difficult Software To Write.... In Existence / Dr. Chinedu Emeka Invents Computer Software To Track Criminals / What Does It Take To Develop An Ecommerce Site Like Ebay & Amazon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Software To Develop Multiple Choice EXAM Question by mikovo2002(m): 8:51am On Jan 01, 2013
I want Nairalander to tell me the best software that I can use to develop multiple choice questions that can record, grade and evaluate students.
Please help me out
Re: The Best Software To Develop Multiple Choice EXAM Question by Javanian: 8:53am On Jan 01, 2013
are you a programmer?
Re: The Best Software To Develop Multiple Choice EXAM Question by mikovo2002(m): 1:45pm On Jan 01, 2013
I am not, must I be a programmer
Pls if you one Tell me
Re: The Best Software To Develop Multiple Choice EXAM Question by Nov1ce(m): 10:14pm On Jan 01, 2013
mikovo2002: I am not, must I be a programmer
Pls if you one Tell me
You don't have to be a programmer, but mind the use of 'develop'.
Just google 'Open source quiz maker', there's a vast collection of quiz makers (premium and free). Read through their documentation and pick the one which best suits you.
Cheers!
Re: The Best Software To Develop Multiple Choice EXAM Question by mikovo2002(m): 10:24pm On Jan 03, 2013
Kudos to nairalander,@ Nov1ce, you are a great nairalander, your sugestion is helpful.am grateful thanks. God bless
Re: The Best Software To Develop Multiple Choice EXAM Question by Nov1ce(m): 11:54am On Jan 05, 2013
mikovo2002: Kudos to nairalander,@ Nov1ce, you are a great nairalander, your sugestion is helpful.am grateful thanks. God bless
UW!
Re: The Best Software To Develop Multiple Choice EXAM Question by talk2hb1(m): 6:49pm On Jan 05, 2013
Try Moodle or if you think moodle is too complex try a custom solution.
Re: The Best Software To Develop Multiple Choice EXAM Question by Bishop(m): 4:47pm On Jan 06, 2013
Try visual certificate exam designer...let me know if ȋ̝̊̅†̥ meets ur need

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With My Final Year Project / Programming Solutions / How To Learn Any Programming Language Quickly (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.