Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Create An Ad Banner - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Create An Ad Banner (798 Views)

How Do I Create An Interactive Website / How Do I Get Jumia Ad Banner And Place It On My Blog / How Much Will You Charge A Client To Put Up An Ad-banner On Your Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Create An Ad Banner by Olucheye(m): 8:53am On Jan 01, 2013
Hi house,

Kudos to you on the good works have already read about. I need an Ad banner to be placed on a website for advert and would like to ask for anyone that could do that urgently under a couple of hours. Please do post where I could get In touch. With samples of previous works posted too.

Cheers
Re: Create An Ad Banner by talk2D: 6:10am On Jan 02, 2013
I charge 15k for banners.
Post ur requirement
Re: Create An Ad Banner by Napolitano(m): 9:53am On Jan 02, 2013
I posted a website and contact to help the OP and my post was hidden. May the hider of my post relish in his vain stupidity.
Re: Create An Ad Banner by Olucheye(m): 3:04pm On Jan 02, 2013
talk2D: I charge 15k for banners.
Post ur requirement
Thanks, the said banner size is 300 x 250. Would love to see a sample of your previous works please!

Napolitano: I posted a website and contact to help the OP and my post was hidden. May the hider of my post relish in his vain stupidity.
Guess its the MOD. You could post webshots of some previous works and let me see.

Thanks y'all
Re: Create An Ad Banner by Napolitano(m): 4:58pm On Jan 02, 2013
Olucheye:
Thanks, the said banner size is 300 x 250. Would love to see a sample of your previous works please!

Guess its the MOD. You could post webshots of some previous works and let me see.

Thanks y'all

The site on my signature is a living testimony. You can drop an email ad and I get back to you.
Re: Create An Ad Banner by william5: 8:45pm On Jan 02, 2013
Will the AD be in flash or will it be a static image? Please confirm.
Re: Create An Ad Banner by lightheart(m): 3:44pm On Jan 03, 2013
Hello,

Please view my ad samples on here: www.facebook.com/lightheartdesigns

Thanks and best regards

Lightheart Designs
Re: Create An Ad Banner by Olucheye(m): 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2013
Re: Create An Ad Banner by william5: 6:33pm On Jan 03, 2013
Olucheye:

Flash could be great if well designed but if not will stick with static

I currently do non-flash ads. You can send your ad specification to contact@kraftar.com and I'll get back to you.
Re: Create An Ad Banner by Olucheye(m): 4:40pm On Jan 04, 2013
Re: Create An Ad Banner by william5: 7:57pm On Jan 04, 2013
Haven't received your mail yet. Kindly resend. Thanks
Re: Create An Ad Banner by lightheart(m): 8:44am On Jan 05, 2013
Olucheye:

Seen sir. Great works! Drop a contact.

Check your email.
Cheers

I'm most honored.
k.ugwunna @ gmail . com

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Hello Nairaland! Welcome to Tochiani Photography. / Artisteer 4 And 3.0 Now Available / Get 1year Free Domain Name Reg For Hosting Your Site'limited Offer ,act Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.