Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,839 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Vampire Tale - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Vampire Tale (5328 Views)

I Fell In Love With A Vampire / Lagos And Abuja: A Tale Of Two Cities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vampire Tale by jiraiyas: 9:34pm On Jan 07, 2013
“Mind control…and if you do have it, the most dangerous ability of them all, you can make a vampire fall head over fangs for you instead of making you fall for them”, Nelly explains.
“What should I do?”, I ask aimlessly.
“Be careful…she really believes she is in love with you…try to make herforget about us”, Nelly quickly speaks.
“Wouldn’t it be easier to just tell her to walk in the sunlight so she can burn”, I speak.
“It would be a benefit to us all if she remains alive, just trust me my love”, Nelly sums up just in time.
“Obviously you two have nothing more to talk about, Joey is coming home with me tonight”, Acadia demands while violently tugging on my shirt.
“Easy…I would be most pleased and indebted to you if you can help Nelly in any way”, I carefully say while stroking Acadia’s hand.
“Alright…since I love you so much and will do anything for you…I’ll help her…but afterwards no whining you need to come home with me…I’ve got a hot nibble waiting for you”, Acadia seduces.
Acadia looks over Nelly’s leg and takes a generous bite out of her thigh.
“What are you doing!”, I yell.
Nelly holds her hand up at me signaling everything is as it should be. Suddenly Nelly could move her leg again without much pain.
“I feel much better…I think I can walk now”, Nelly relieves.
“Okay my little human morsel it’s time to say your final goodbyes…after all…tomorrow we will marry and tomorrow I’ll turn you!”, Acadia perks.
That is all the motivation I need to try to see if I can erase Acadia’s memory, the problem is I don’t know how.
I turned to Acadia and plant a sloppy kiss on her…it made me feel awfully sick to my stomach, but I have to see if it works.
“Okay then lets get this party started now”, Acadia smiles.
Re: Vampire Tale by jiraiyas: 9:36pm On Jan 07, 2013
Are you liking t̶̲̥̅̊ђε way t̶̲̥̅̊ђε story ȋ̝̊̅​ƨ going palssssssss!!!!
Re: Vampire Tale by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 07, 2013
Subscribing!
Re: Vampire Tale by jiraiyas: 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2013
cnario: Subscribing!
Wow thanks ,hope I could keep you reading still ?
Re: Vampire Tale by jiraiyas: 9:57pm On Jan 07, 2013
A̶̲̥̅♏ stalk ,sme one help '♍ oooº°˚˚°ºooo
Re: Vampire Tale by movmentish(m): 10:44pm On Jan 07, 2013
Men dis new twist has got me outta ideas too.....wat were u thinking giving joey dis ability Hmmm I'll stick to the role of ordinary reader and not that of jiraiya's idea box
Re: Vampire Tale by movmentish(m): 10:51pm On Jan 07, 2013
Isn't dia any way the mod can direct more traffic here plz na cudlemii
Re: Vampire Tale by jiraiyas: 12:46am On Jan 08, 2013
movmentish: Men dis new twist has got me outta ideas too.....wat were u
thinking giving joey dis ability Hmmm I'll stick to the role of ordinary reader and not that of jiraiya's idea box
I got U̶̲̥̅̊ man ,I got you all ,but seriously what D̶̲̥̅̊Õ you think will happen next cause have been chewing ♏v pen since oooº°˚˚°ºooo d box ȋ̝̊̅​ƨ just block
Re: Vampire Tale by FoxyRebirth(m): 8:07am On Jan 08, 2013
jiraiyas:
I got U̶̲̥̅̊ man ,I got you all ,but seriously what D̶̲̥̅̊Õ you think will happen next cause have been chewing ♏v pen since oooº°˚˚°ºooo d box ȋ̝̊̅​ƨ just block

Ehmmm.... Your head is now blocked..... I'm outta ideas too
Re: Vampire Tale by jiraiyas: 9:15am On Jan 08, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth:

Ehmmm.... Your head is now blocked..... I'm outta ideas too
I guess I will jst go down town †☺ eat ♏v fav Dodo nd tomato sauce, that should D̶̲̥̅̊Õ t̶̲̥̅̊ђε magic .just hang arround
Re: Vampire Tale by FoxyRebirth(m): 9:51am On Jan 08, 2013
jiraiyas:
I guess I will jst go down town †☺ eat ♏v fav Dodo nd tomato sauce, that should D̶̲̥̅̊Õ t̶̲̥̅̊ђε magic .just hang arround

You know na... Me everly dey here
Re: Vampire Tale by movmentish(m): 10:23am On Jan 08, 2013
jiraiyas:
Errrm.......**looks left and right** abeg remain d tomato sauce com I get wyt rice and I no sabi stew......
Re: Vampire Tale by jiraiyas: 10:29am On Jan 08, 2013
movmentish:
Errrm.......**looks left and right** abeg remain d tomato sauce com I get wyt rice and I no sabi stew......
I go stop ƒσя ur crib b Đa̶̲̥̅̊τ oooº°˚˚°ºooo movementish ,but 1st I need †☺ eat D̶̲̥̅̊IS 1st S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ we fit continue d story
Re: Vampire Tale by jiraiyas: 10:30am On Jan 08, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth:

You know na... Me everly dey here
№ lele bt U̶̲̥̅̊ beta continue Đa̶̲̥̅̊τ ur Atair story oooº°˚˚°ºooo
Re: Vampire Tale by FoxyRebirth(m): 3:46pm On Jan 08, 2013
jiraiyas:
№ lele bt U̶̲̥̅̊ beta continue Đa̶̲̥̅̊τ ur Atair story oooº°˚˚°ºooo

As I see you for my thread, I come your thread make I comment.... tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Vampire Tale by jiraiyas: 5:11pm On Jan 08, 2013
“Okay that didn’t work”, I thought to myself.
I am running out of time…I only had seconds until I am kidnapped by a deranged vampire with a love bug for me. Suddenly I feel this strange sharp shock again coming from my head this time, I knew I was warming up.
I gently pulled back Acadia’s messy hair and gazed deeply into her murky love sick eyes and said “Forget all about Nelly and me…we never existed…we never existed I kept repeating to her.
“Sorry honey…but if you are trying to dazzle me it will never……….”, Acadia stalls.
“You were saying…” I stare into her more until I see the recognition fade away.
“Who are you?”, Acadia asks with a blank, fearful look.
“I’m a passer by who saw you just get attacked by some punk…are you okay?”, I ask.
“Yeah… I think so…I just have a monster of a headache…is that woman over there okay?”, Acadia asks while rubbing her temples.
“Yes, she is fine…well be careful walking around alone at night, there are a lot of crazies out there”, I say.
The hail storm left with her and I gathered up my shivering healing bride into the car.
Once we are home I tuck Nelly into bed and make her some hot tea, she is tired… very tired.
“So my love…how do you know you love me…I mean for all you know I could be dazzling you right now”, I tease.
“You have an honest face…but how do you know that I am not the one dazzling you to be in love with me?, Nelly challenges back.
“Either way I don’t care”, I honestly reply.
“One last thing my love before we start over again…”, Nelly remarks.
“What?”, I ask while handing her the tea cup on the saucer.
“How are you going to explain to your family that I’m alive”, Nelly smiles.
“I’ll think of something”, I reply while rubbing my forehead. This is going to be tricky.
THE END…
Re: Vampire Tale by jiraiyas: 5:13pm On Jan 08, 2013
Hope I didn't let you guys down
Re: Vampire Tale by Wendyphil(f): 5:27pm On Jan 08, 2013
jiraiyas:
Rili bt Ħ☺w ,knowing Nelly luvs S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ much d Idea of her been human again
I gues i'll jst hav 2 wait....
Re: Vampire Tale by movmentish(m): 5:30pm On Jan 08, 2013
The end of wetin My guy better go chop dat dodo com think of how to continue or better still drink alomo all d writers here drink it for inspiration.......
Any how u go do am dis tori neva end
Re: Vampire Tale by jiraiyas: 5:44pm On Jan 08, 2013
movmentish: The end of wetin My guy better go chop dat dodo com think of how to continue or better still drink alomo all d writers here drink it for inspiration.......
Any how u go do am dis tori neva end
Baba I go continue jst trying †☺ say Đa̶̲̥̅̊τ part "Dazzling" ∂on finish ƒσя t̶̲̥̅̊ђε vampire tale S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ its onto t̶̲̥̅̊ђε next one .
É be like say ₪a ur house I go sleep D̶̲̥̅̊IS night S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ we go write tire
Re: Vampire Tale by Wendyphil(f): 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2013
Has it rily ended?
Re: Vampire Tale by movmentish(m): 6:18pm On Jan 08, 2013
jiraiyas:
Baba I go continue jst trying †☺ say Đa̶̲̥̅̊τ part "Dazzling" ∂on finish ƒσя t̶̲̥̅̊ђε vampire tale S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ its onto t̶̲̥̅̊ђε next one .
É be like say ₪a ur house I go sleep D̶̲̥̅̊IS night S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ we go write tire
Errm......errm....errm..... I no dey cook,the house dirty,I don sell home theatre,I don't share my bed........
Sha com na club I dey crash today
Re: Vampire Tale by FoxyRebirth(m): 6:19pm On Jan 08, 2013
Come... You never srerious... Wetin end here.... You better continue oooo
Re: Vampire Tale by jiraiyas: 6:46pm On Jan 08, 2013
movmentish:
Errm......errm....errm..... I no dey cook,the house dirty,I don sell home theatre,I don't share my bed........
Sha com na club I dey crash today
Were U̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ëƔ since eehn , U̶̲̥̅̊ better go bring Đa̶̲̥̅̊τ home theatre back oooº°˚˚°ºooo ,if ₪a club we go sleep der 2geda ,jst wait ƒσя '♍
Re: Vampire Tale by jiraiyas: 6:48pm On Jan 08, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth: Come... You never srerious... Wetin end here.... You better continue oooo
Haaa a whole you again ,I beg U̶̲̥̅̊ make I cme ur crib ,Foxy U̶̲̥̅̊ agree ,bside jst run '♍ Đa̶̲̥̅̊τ recharge card gal oooº°˚˚°ºooo ,make U̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ëƔ wit ur beautiful Ekaite
Re: Vampire Tale by FoxyRebirth(m): 7:02pm On Jan 08, 2013
jiraiyas:
Haaa a whole you again ,I beg U̶̲̥̅̊ make I cme ur crib ,Foxy U̶̲̥̅̊ agree ,bside jst run '♍ Đa̶̲̥̅̊τ recharge card gal oooº°˚˚°ºooo ,make U̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ëƔ wit ur beautiful Ekaite

Choi... Who maKe Ekaite beautiful... Menn.... Ehm... As for the recharge card girl, we get paroles this night self... **tongue out**
Re: Vampire Tale by jiraiyas: 7:31pm On Jan 08, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth:

Choi... Who maKe Ekaite beautiful... Menn.... Ehm... As for the recharge card girl, we get paroles this night self... **tongue out**
=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=))
Re: Vampire Tale by jiraiyas: 1:21am On Jan 11, 2013
Wendyphil: Has it rily ended?
What more D̶̲̥̅̊Õ you need ₪a ,♏v head jst can't take it again ,I try na
Re: Vampire Tale by jiraiyas: 1:23am On Jan 11, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth: Come... You never srerious... Wetin end here.... You better continue oooo
U̶̲̥̅̊ continue t̶̲̥̅̊ђε story ƒσя ur guy ₪a
Re: Vampire Tale by FoxyRebirth(m): 8:02am On Jan 11, 2013
jiraiyas:
U̶̲̥̅̊ continue t̶̲̥̅̊ђε story ƒσя ur guy ₪a

COntinue wetin undecided undecided undecided
Re: Vampire Tale by Toheeb31(m): 9:49am On Jan 11, 2013
Nice story... Subscribing
Re: Vampire Tale by Wendyphil(f): 7:43pm On Jan 20, 2013
A nice story dear,more grease 2 ur elbow..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crystal Of Astrel / The Chronicles Of Corper Henry / Nnedi Okorafor Wins Kurd Laßwitz Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.