Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,462 members, 7,801,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Are You Even Ready Or Fit To Learn True Christanity? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Even Ready Or Fit To Learn True Christanity? (968 Views)

The Plot Against Christanity In Kaduna State. / Why Pork Is Prohibited In Islam [and Christanity].. Religion And Health. / Burn Your Bible - Christanity Came To Africa Via The FAKE Missionaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Even Ready Or Fit To Learn True Christanity? by oaroloye(m): 12:47pm On Jan 01, 2013
Even when Jesus was on the Earth, he kept secrets from the general public, on the grounds that, they were not fit to know The Mysteries of The Kingdom of Heaven (Matt. 13:10-19). Later on, at his trial, he explicitly stated that he had said nothing in secret (John 18:19-23). This is an incontrovertible example of the allegedly perfectly sinless Jesus TELLING A LIE (Mark 4:33-34).
OF COURSE no Church is going to tell YOU about THAT. They will tell you that no such CORRUPTION ever existed in PERFECT JESUS. That you will DIE AND WORSE, if you don't BELIEVE JESUS WAS PERFECT.
Their Teachings, EVERY Church tells you, SUPERSEDE YOUR ability to PERCEIVE and THINK FOR YOURSELF.
"As a matter-of-fact, WE WILL DO ALL YOUR THINKING FOR YOU, from here on in! Agreed?"
If you are a church member, and never heard a speech to that effect, YOU WERE NOT LISTENING.
You certainly heard it, and you certainly said, "YES!"
This would not matter, if the person "doing your thinking for you" (1) has your best interests at heart, and (2) know what they are doing.
In the most mundane to the most extraordinary churches in the World, both of these conditions are never both fulfilled at the same time. It is either the one, the other, or else neither.
Jesus told his Disciples that he had many things to Teach them, but they could not bear them, then: The Holy Ghost would brief them, LATER (John 16.12-15). BUT HE HAD JUST TOLD THEM that he HAD MADE KNOWN TO THEM "ALL THINGS WHICH HE HAD HEARD FROM THE FATHER" (John 14:15)!
This is another crucial LIE FROM JESUS' OWN MOUTH. The average Christian is recruited from a condition of abject ignorance in Spiritual Matters. I was such a person, so I had to learn everything the hard way.
One of the things he had not told them, which would be absolutely unbearable to the MURDEROUSLY RACIST JEWS, is that HE was going to take The Sacred Spirit of God, and GIVE HIM TO THE GENTILES (John 14:21-26).
That THEY would be the vehicle by which that would be accomplished (John 15:26-27).
This concept was and is COMPLETE ANATHEMA to the Jews, and if Jesus had preached THAT From The Beginning, his own Disciples would have been in the forefront of STONING HIM TO DEATH (Leviticus 24:10-16; Deut. 12.32-13:11). This is why they broke their vow (Numbers 30:1-2) to die with him, which they had all vowed that very evening (Mark 14:29-31,50).
Shallow minded lightweight Christians laugh off that Jesus' Disciples ran away to save their lives. "ANYBODY would do THAT!" they say.
Or do they still say that, given the immediate example of the Boko Haram CIA Terrorists, or those of other religions, who willingly put their lives on the line for their Faith. The Jehovah's Witlesses (sic) who stood up to Adolf Hitler (it has recently come to my notice that many wicked Nigerian Christians do not know who Hitler was!) The Buddhists who set themselves alight. The BRANCH DAVIDIANS at Waco, Texas, who refused to leave their falsely-accused Pastor in 1993. Those who still go to Church in the Sharia states, knowing full well it could be their last service.
Despite all Jesus' Signs and Wonders, none of Jesus' "Soccer Team" was ready to die for him. This should open the eyes of any Christian who IS willing to die for Jesus' Name's Sake, WHAT SORT OF PEOPLE JESUS' DISCIPLES WERE.
Can any Christian willing to be martyred for Jesus, DESPITE NEVER HAVING SEEN HIM BEFORE, trust men who spent 3 1/2 years with him, but ran away when Martrdom would have counted, and who DID NOT BELIEVE THAT JESUS HAD RISEN FROM THE DEAD?
It is amazing, but no one questions the trustworthiness of Jesus' Disciples, in transmitting The Gospel to us. No one believes that Jesus' Disciples might HATE THE CHURCH, and DELIBERATELY SABOTAGE it, and WANT IT TO FAIL.
Stupid Christians TAKE THE DISCIPLES FOR GRANTED! They actually think (or something remarkably similar) that Jesus' Disciples are our WILLING SERVANTS! Our loving Big Brothers in The Lord.
You see, Jesus emphatically told them, that THE GENTILES WERE GOING TO BE BETTER CHRISTIANS THAN THEM (Matt. 8:5-13; 12:41-45; 19:30; 20:29). Use your commonsense- how do you think they took that?
The Gentiles have had Saints, where if Jesus told them their job in Heaven would be to use their heads for toilet-paper FOR ETERNITY, they would SALUTE: "YESSIR, LORD!"
Do you think Jesus' Disciples were anything like THAT? When Jesus told them that Little Children were GREATER THAN THEM, their IMMEDIATE action was to BAN CHILDREN from coming to Jesus!
They had their REVENGE by BURYING MOST OF THE Gospel Loaf, and giving we Gentiles the CRUMBS they wiped their bottoms with (John 21:25).
Unfortunately, THEIR TREACHERY HAS FAILED; what they kept secret from us has been revealed from other sources (Luke 12.1-3). I can now recreate the Lost Parts of The Gospel.
You can appraise it HERE:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/objectivechristianity/join
Re: Are You Even Ready Or Fit To Learn True Christanity? by oaroloye(m): 1:41pm On Jan 01, 2013
What are we talking about here?
What can I possibly have to offer, that no other Church in the 500 years of the Reformation has been able to come up with?
1. I have NEW and UNHEARD-OF Interpretations of Jesus' Parables.
2. The correct application of The Old Testament no other Christian Church can know.
3. The SIMPLE means to STOP SINFULNESS immediately, whereby you have the option of NEVER SINNING AGAIN!
4. The Open-SECRET KEY to receiving the FULL SPECTRUM of Holy Ghost Powers.
5. How to get EVERY PRAYER answered AS YOU WISH. (No hidden, cop-out excuses for failure to receive.)
6. The Secret of INVULNERABILTY. How to become IMPOSSIBLE TO KILL, or even HURT. Proof against BULLETS, BOMBS, FIRE, BLADES, POISONS, GASSING, etc..
7. CRAZY Secrets of Divine Wealth. The REALITY of owning and having LITERALLY more Material Wealth than you HAVE STORAGE-SPACE! How to make BILL GATES look like a PAUPER!
8. Secrets of Divine Health, ordinary longevity, and LITERALLY EVERLASTING LIFE. In(de)finite lifespan. Reverse Aging. Repair and Remedy of ANY bodily ailment or condition. THE RAISING OF THE DEAD. The Secrets of Simple and Complex Raising of the Dead. (i.e. Raising the dead who have a slight problem- e.g. Their Ponmo went down the wrong way. Chelsea got knocked out the cup- to those whose cause of death is somewhat aggravated- e.g. They fell from *Okada,* were run over by a *Molue,* then four trailers, then that... THINGY they use to flatten tarmac. That is, Death by serious causes.)
9. Crime & Punishment: How to stand up to Boko Haram Terrorists- and live. How to locate wanted criminals, and learn everything there is to know about them. How to locate Boko Haram moles near you, and not-near you.
How to render Terrorist Weapons uselees. How to render Terrorists useless. How to render Nigerian Police useful. How to make an *agbada* out of Harmattan Smog.
Re: Are You Even Ready Or Fit To Learn True Christanity? by erniok(m): 9:28pm On May 23, 2013
so your Jesus was a liar. hmmmmnn. would not want to associate with your version of truth.
Re: Are You Even Ready Or Fit To Learn True Christanity? by Danyell(m): 10:23pm On May 23, 2013
Da fuq!!!
@op, gimme some of the weed you have been smoking. It must really be potent.
Re: Are You Even Ready Or Fit To Learn True Christanity? by ScienceWatch: 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
I have been wondering about how long this fake pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye has been using hallucinogenic mind- altering drugs. So it must be longer than 5 yrs. I first came into contact with him in 2017 and this topic is in 2013.

Only a demon possessed person can write something like this;

Pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye said, "Jesus told his Disciples that he had many things to Teach them, but they could not bear them, then: The Holy Ghost would brief them, LATER (John 16.12-15). BUT HE HAD JUST TOLD THEM that he HAD MADE KNOWN TO THEM "ALL THINGS WHICH HE HAD HEARD FROM THE FATHER" (John 14:15)!

Then he shockingly insulted the Holy Spirit by stating, "This is another crucial LIE FROM JESUS' OWN MOUTH. The average Christian is recruited from a condition of abject ignorance in Spiritual Matters. I was such a person, so I had to learn everything the hard way.

Have a look at how he has gone down in his understanding of the scriptures. He recently insulted a young girl that testified in Fake pastor Timothy Omotoso's rape trial. Bronchitis Oaroloye insulted the rape victim by calling her a BITCH.

It is shocking !! The fake pastor Timothy Omotoso is facing 22 counts of rape and sexual assault against children between 14 and 17 yrs old.
A prosecutor pleaded with the Port Elizabeth Magistrate’s Court yesterday to protect a group of women and young children from the pastor who allegedly trafficked and then sexually abused members of his own congregation..
“Just look outside [the court] at what is happening,” state advocate Nceba Ntelwa said, referring to hundreds of protesters holding placards in support of Pastor Timothy Omotoso. “It really pains me. There are people defending him. They don’t understand why he is here.
“I ask the court to protect the victims by not releasing this pastor.”
Re: Are You Even Ready Or Fit To Learn True Christanity? by ScienceWatch: 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2017
Only a demon possessed person can write something like this;

Pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye said, "Jesus told his Disciples that he had many things to Teach them, but they could not bear them, then: The Holy Ghost would brief them, LATER (John 16.12-15). BUT HE HAD JUST TOLD THEM that he HAD MADE KNOWN TO THEM "ALL THINGS WHICH HE HAD HEARD FROM THE FATHER" (John 14:15)!

Then he shockingly insulted the Holy Spirit by stating, "This is another crucial LIE FROM JESUS' OWN MOUTH. The average Christian is recruited from a condition of abject ignorance in Spiritual Matters. I was such a person, so I had to learn everything the hard way.

Have a look at how he has gone down in his understanding of the scriptures. He recently insulted a young girl that testified in Fake pastor Timothy Omotoso's rape trial. Bronchitis Oaroloye insulted the rape victim by calling her a BITCH.

I may be losing it here, somebody clear this up for Gods sake.

blueAgent , bennyann , Pidgin2 , Kingebukasblog , Junia , Ken4Christ, 701ecilana , Analice
Re: Are You Even Ready Or Fit To Learn True Christanity? by oaroloye(m): 10:43am On Jul 30, 2017
SHALOM!

The above OUT-OF-CONTEXT quotation was Posted on 1st January, 2013. Naturally, the HATE-CRAZED, SCIENCEWATCH, who shitteth in the Seat of the SCOANer deliberately omits the CONTEXT of my remark, as well as the link to the precise Post.

That is DISHONEST and DISHONOURABLE.

. PROVERBS 26:24-28.

24. He that hateth dissembleth
with his lips,
and layeth up deceit
within him;
25. When he speaketh fair,
believe him not:
for (there are)
seven Abominations in his heart.
26. (Whose) hatred is
covered by Deceit,
his Wickedness shall be shewed
before the (whole) Congregation.
27. Whoso diggeth a pit
shall fall therein:
and he that rolleth a stone,
it will return upon him.
28. A lying tongue hateth
(those that are) afflicted by it;
and a Flattering Mouth
worketh Ruin.

I LOVE MY NEIGHBOUR.

I DO NOT LIE.

I DO NOT USE GUILE TO DECEIVE.

Can the same be said of SCIENCEWATCH, the MORNING WATER MERCHANT?

oaroloye:
Even when Jesus was on the Earth, he kept secrets from the general public, on the grounds that, they were not fit to know The Mysteries of The Kingdom of Heaven (Matt. 13:10-19). Later on, at his trial, he explicitly stated that he had said nothing in secret (John 18:19-23). This is an incontrovertible example of the allegedly perfectly sinless Jesus TELLING A LIE (Mark 4:33-34).
OF COURSE no Church is going to tell YOU about THAT. They will tell you that no such CORRUPTION ever existed in PERFECT JESUS. That you will DIE AND WORSE, if you don't BELIEVE JESUS WAS PERFECT.

From the formatting, I must have been using my trusty old NOKIA C3. I couldn't NEWLINE with it, so I used PERIODS.

I preached then, and preached now that YAHSHUA TOLD LIES. (It would be almost two years before I would learn why "JESUS" is a WRONG NAME.)

. LEVITICUS 19:1-2.

AND The LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
2. "Speak unto all The Congregation of The Children of Israel, and say unto them,
'Ye shall be HOLY:
for I The LORD your God
(am) HOLY."

. LEVITICUS 19:11-14.

11. "Ye shall not Steal,
neither Deal Falsely;
neither Lie to one another.

THE LORD GOD COMMANDED THE ENTIRE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL TO BE HOLY.

Holiness is the highest of the FOUR SPRITUAL ENERGY CATEGORIES.

. REVELATION 22:11.

11. "He that is UNJUST,
let him be Unjust still:
and he which is FILTHY,
let him be Filthy still:
and he that is RIGHTEOUS,
let him be Righteous still:
and he that is HOLY,
let him be Holy still."

IF HOLINESS WERE NOT AN ATTAINABLE GOAL, GOD WOULD NOT HAVE COMMNDED IT.

Anyone who does not OBEY God's Commandments HAS FORFEITED THEIR COVENANT RIGHTS, and is CUT OFF from ISRAEL.

. NUMBERS 15:27-31.

27. "And if any Soul
Sin through Ignorance,
then he shall bring a she-goat
of the first year for a Sin Offering.
28. "And the Priest shall make
an Atonement for the Soul
that sinneth Ignorantly,
when he Sinneth by Ignorance
before The LORD,
to make an Atonement for him;
and it shall be forgiven him.
29. "Ye shall have One Law
for him that Sinneth by Ignorance,
(both for) him that is born
among the Children of Israel,
and for the Stranger
that sojourneth among you.
30. "But the Soul
that doeth (ought) presumptuously,
(whether he be) born in the land,
or a Stranger,
the same reproacheth The LORD;
and that Soul shall be cut off
from among his people.
31. "Because he hath
despised The Word of The LORD,
and hath broken his Commandment,
that soul shall utterly be cut off;
his Iniquity (shall be) upon him."

. DEUTERONOMY 27:24-26.

24. "Cursed is he
that smiteth his Neighbour secretly."
And all the people shall say, "Amen."
25. Cursed (be) he
that taketh Reward to Slay
an Innocent Person.
26. Cursed (be) he
that Confirmeth not (all)
The Words of This Law
to do them.

THESE ARE THE COMMANDMENTS OF OUR GOD.

LORD YAHSHUA therefore Said:

. MATTHEW 7:6.

6. "Give not that which is holy
unto the dogs,
neither cast ye your
pearls before swine,
lest they trample them
under their feet,
and turn again,
and rend you."

. MATTHEW 15:21-39.

21. Then Jesus went thence,
and departed into the coasts
of Tyre and Sidon.
22. And behold,
a woman of Canaan
came out of the same coasts,
and cried unto him, saying,

"Have Mercy on me,
O Lord, thou Son of David;
my daughter is grievously vexed
with a Devil."

23. But he answered her not a Word.
And his Disciples came
and besought him,
saying,

"Send her away;
for she crieth after us."

24. But he answered and Said,

"I am not sent,
but unto the Lost Sheep
of The House of Israel."

25. Then came she
and worshipped him,
saying,

"Lord, help me."

26. But he answered and said,

"It is not meet
to take the Children's Bread,
and to cast (it) to dogs."

27. And she said,

"Truth, Lord:
yet the dogs
eat of the crumbs
which fall from their masters' table."

28. Then Jesus answered
and said unto her,

"O woman,
Great (is) thy Faith:
be it unto thee
even as thou wilt."

And her daughter
was made whole
from that very hour.

LORD YAHSHUA CATEGORICALY SAID THAT THE UNHOLY DO NOT DESERVE THE HOLY.

. JOHN 17:17.

17. "Sanctify them through Thy Truth;
Thy Word is Truth."

WHAT IS HOLIER THAN TRUTH?

That is rhetorical: the point is: TRUTH IS HOLY.

Anybody who does not KEEP GOD'S COMMANDMENTS....

Anybody who BREAKS GOD'S COMMANDMENTS DELIBERATELY....

Anybody who is a DOG: has to ask QUESTIONS that are answered by MEDITATION; that uses a person's valuable experience against them, then tries to REND THEM....

...DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE TOLD THE TRUTH.

Their Teachings, EVERY Church tells you, SUPERSEDE YOUR ability to PERCEIVE and THINK FOR YOURSELF.
"As a matter-of-fact, WE WILL DO ALL YOUR THINKING FOR YOU, from here on in! Agreed?"
If you are a church member, and never heard a speech to that effect, YOU WERE NOT LISTENING.
This would not matter, if the person "doing your thinking for you" (1) has your best interests at heart, and (2) know what they are doing.
In the most mundane to the most extraordinary churches in the World, both of these conditions are never both fulfilled at the same time. It is either the one, the other, or else neither.
Jesus told his Disciples that he had many things to Teach them, but they could not bear them, then: The Holy Ghost would brief them, LATER (John 16.12-15). BUT HE HAD JUST TOLD THEM that he HAD MADE KNOWN TO THEM "ALL THINGS WHICH HE HAD HEARD FROM THE FATHER" (John 14:15)!
This is another crucial LIE FROM JESUS' OWN MOUTH. The average Christian is recruited from a condition of abject ignorance in Spiritual Matters. I was such a person, so I had to learn everything the hard way.
One of the things he had not told them, which would be absolutely unbearable to the MURDEROUSLY RACIST JEWS, is that HE was going to take The Sacred Spirit of God, and GIVE HIM TO THE GENTILES (John 14:21-26).
That THEY would be the vehicle by which that would be accomplished (John 15:26-27).
This concept was and is COMPLETE ANATHEMA to the Jews, and if Jesus had preached THAT From The Beginning, his own Disciples would have been in the forefront of STONING HIM TO DEATH (Leviticus 24:10-16; Deut. 12.32-13:11). This is why they broke their vow (Numbers 30:1-2) to die with him, which they had all vowed that very evening (Mark 14:29-31,50).
Shallow minded lightweight Christians laugh off that Jesus' Disciples ran away to save their lives. "ANYBODY would do THAT!" they say.
Or do they still say that, given the immediate example of the Boko Haram CIA Terrorists, or those of other religions, who willingly put their lives on the line for their Faith. The Jehovah's Witlesses (sic) who stood up to Adolf Hitler (it has recently come to my notice that many wicked Nigerian Christians do not know who Hitler was!) The Buddhists who set themselves alight. The BRANCH DAVIDIANS at Waco, Texas, who refused to leave their falsely-accused Pastor in 1993. Those who still go to Church in the Sharia states, knowing full well it could be their last service.
Despite all Jesus' Signs and Wonders, none of Jesus' "Soccer Team" was ready to die for him. This should open the eyes of any Christian who IS willing to die for Jesus' Name's Sake, WHAT SORT OF PEOPLE JESUS' DISCIPLES WERE.
Can any Christian willing to be martyred for Jesus, DESPITE NEVER HAVING SEEN HIM BEFORE, trust men who spent 3 1/2 years with him, but ran away when Martrdom would have counted, and who DID NOT BELIEVE THAT JESUS HAD RISEN FROM THE DEAD?
It is amazing, but no one questions the trustworthiness of Jesus' Disciples, in transmitting The Gospel to us. No one believes that Jesus' Disciples might HATE THE CHURCH, and DELIBERATELY SABOTAGE it, and WANT IT TO FAIL.
Stupid Christians TAKE THE DISCIPLES FOR GRANTED! They actually think (or something remarkably similar) that Jesus' Disciples are our WILLING SERVANTS! Our loving Big Brothers in The Lord.
You see, Jesus emphatically told them, that THE GENTILES WERE GOING TO BE BETTER CHRISTIANS THAN THEM (Matt. 8:5-13; 12:41-45; 19:30; 20:29). Use your commonsense- how do you think they took that?
The Gentiles have had Saints, where if Jesus told them their job in Heaven would be to use their heads for toilet-paper FOR ETERNITY, they would SALUTE: "YESSIR, LORD!"
Do you think Jesus' Disciples were anything like THAT? When Jesus told them that Little Children were GREATER THAN THEM, their IMMEDIATE action was to BAN CHILDREN from coming to Jesus!
They had their REVENGE by BURYING MOST OF THE Gospel Loaf, and giving we Gentiles the CRUMBS they wiped their bottoms with (John 21:25).
Unfortunately, THEIR TREACHERY HAS FAILED; what they kept secret from us has been revealed from other sources (Luke 12.1-3). I can now recreate the Lost Parts of The Gospel.
Re: Are You Even Ready Or Fit To Learn True Christanity? by ScienceWatch: 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
Watch again how this fake pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye defend all his lies. Have a look at how he has gone down in his understanding of the scriptures. He recently insulted a young girl that testified in Fake pastor Timothy Omotoso's rape trial. Bronchitis Oaroloye insulted the rape victim by calling her a BITCH. I am telling the truth and nothing but the truth. Can someone tell me in what context it would be good to call a RAPE VICTIM a BITCH ? I refuse to add the links because most readers are good at doing their own research into your insanity. Will you deny that you said that , "JESUS LIED AGAIN." ?
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

The above OUT-OF-CONTEXT quotation was Posted on 1st January, 2013. Naturally, the HATE-CRAZED, SCIENCEWATCH, who shitteth in the Seat of the SCOANer deliberately omits the CONTEXT of my remark, as well as the link to the precise Post.

That is DISHONEST and DISHONOURABLE.

. PROVERBS 26:24-28.

24. He that hateth dissembleth
with his lips,
and layeth up deceit
within him;
25. When he speaketh fair,
believe him not:
for (there are)
seven Abominations in his heart.
26. (Whose) hatred is
covered by Deceit,
his Wickedness shall be shewed
before the (whole) Congregation.
27. Whoso diggeth a pit
shall fall therein:
and he that rolleth a stone,
it will return upon him.
28. A lying tongue hateth
(those that are) afflicted by it;
and a Flattering Mouth
worketh Ruin.

I LOVE MY NEIGHBOUR.

I DO NOT LIE.

I DO NOT USE GUILE TO DECEIVE.

Can the same be said of SCIENCEWATCH, the MORNING WATER MERCHANT?

From the formatting, I must have been using my trusty old NOKIA C3. I couldn't NEWLINE with it, so I used PERIODS.

I preached then, and preached now that YAHSHUA TOLD LIES. (It would be almost two years before I would learn why "JESUS" is a WRONG NAME.)

. LEVITICUS 19:1-2.

AND The LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
2. "Speak unto all The Congregation of The Children of Israel, and say unto them,
'Ye shall be HOLY:
for I The LORD your God
(am) HOLY."

. LEVITICUS 19:11-14.

11. "Ye shall not Steal,
neither Deal Falsely;
neither Lie to one another.

THE LORD GOD COMMANDED THE ENTIRE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL TO BE HOLY.

Holiness is the highest of the FOUR SPRITUAL ENERGY CATEGORIES.

. REVELATION 22:11.

11. "He that is UNJUST,
let him be Unjust still:
and he which is FILTHY,
let him be Filthy still:
and he that is RIGHTEOUS,
let him be Righteous still:
and he that is HOLY,
let him be Holy still."

Anyone who does not OBEY God's Commandments HAS FORFEITED THEIR COVENANT RIGHTS, and is CUT OFF from ISRAEL.

. NUMBERS 15:27-31.

27. "And if any Soul
Sin through Ignorance,
then he shall bring a she-goat
of the first year for a Sin Offering.
28. "And the Priest shall make
an Atonement for the Soul
that sinneth Ignorantly,
when he Sinneth by Ignorance
before The LORD,
to make an Atonement for him;
and it shall be forgiven him.
29. "Ye shall have One Law
for him that Sinneth by Ignorance,
(both for) him that is born
among the Children of Israel,
and for the Stranger
that sojourneth among you.
30. "But the Soul
that doeth (ought) presumptuously,
(whether he be) born in the land,
or a Stranger,
the same reproacheth The LORD;
and that Soul shall be cut off
from among his people.
31. "Because he hath
despised The Word of The LORD,
and hath broken his Commandment,
that soul shall utterly be cut off;
his Iniquity (shall be) upon him."

24. "Cursed is he
that smiteth his Neighbour secretly."
25. Cursed (be) he
that taketh Reward to Slay
an Innocent Person.
26. Cursed (be) he
that Confirmeth not (all)
The Words of This Law
to do them.

THESE ARE THE COMMANDMENTS OF OUR GOD.

LORD YAHSHUA therefore Said:

. MATTHEW 7:6.

6. "Give not that which is holy
unto the dogs,
neither cast ye your
pearls before swine,
lest they trample them
under their feet,
and turn again,
and rend you."

. MATTHEW 15:21-39.

21. Then Jesus went thence,
and departed into the coasts
of Tyre and Sidon.
22. And behold,
a woman of Canaan
came out of the same coasts,
and cried unto him, saying,

"Have Mercy on me,
O Lord, thou Son of David;
my daughter is grievously vexed
with a Devil."

23. But he answered her not a Word.
And his Disciples came
and besought him,
saying,

"Send her away;
for she crieth after us."

24. But he answered and Said,

"I am not sent,
but unto the Lost Sheep
of The House of Israel."

25. Then came she
and worshipped him,
saying,

"Lord, help me."

26. But he answered and said,

"It is not meet
to take the Children's Bread,
and to cast (it) to dogs."

27. And she said,

"Truth, Lord:
yet the dogs
eat of the crumbs
which fall from their masters' table."

28. Then Jesus answered
and said unto her,

"O woman,
Great (is) thy Faith:
be it unto thee
even as thou wilt."

And her daughter
was made whole
from that very hour.

Thy Word is Truth."

Anybody who is a DOG: has to ask QUESTIONS that are answered by MEDITATION; that uses a person's valuable experience against them, then tries to REND THEM....

...DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE TOLD THE TRUTH.

Re: Are You Even Ready Or Fit To Learn True Christanity? by oaroloye(m): 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
SHALOM!

Thy Word is Truth."

oaroloye:

. JOHN 18:19-23.

19. The High Priest then asked Jesus
of his Disciples,
and of his Doctrine.
20. Jesus answered him,

"I spake openly to the World;
I ever taught in the Synagogue,
and in the temple,
whither the Jews always resort;
and in secret have I said nothing.
21. "Why askest thou me?
Ask them which heard me,
what I have said unto them:
behold, they know what I said."

22. And when he had thus spoken,
one of the officers which stood by
struck Jesus with the palm of his hand,
saying,

"Answerest thou the High Priest so?"

23. Jesus answered him,

"If I have spoken Evil,
bear witness of the Evil:
but if well,
why smitest thou me?"

THE LORD YAHSHUA SAID THREE THINGS HERE THAT ARE LIES.

(1) HE SPAKE OPENLY TO THE WORLD.

. MARK 1:39-45.

39. And he preached in their Synagogues
throughout all Galilee,
and cast out Devils.
40. And there came a leper to him,
beseeching him,
and kneeling down to him,
and saying unto him,

"If thou wilt,
thou canst make me clean."

41. And Jesus, moved with compassion,
put forth his hand,
and touched him,
and saith unto him,

"I will;
be thou clean."

42. And as soon as he had spoken,
immediately the leprosy departed from him,
and he was cleansed.
43. And he straitly charged him,
and forthwith sent him away;
44. And saith unto him,

"See thou say nothing to any man:
but go thy way,
shew thyself to the Priest,
and offer for thy cleansing
those things which Moses Commanded,
for a Testimony unto them."

45. But he went out,
and began to publish it much,
and to blaze abroad the matter,
insomuch that Jesus could no more
openly enter into the city,
but was without in desert places:
and they came to him from every quarter.

YAHSHUA DID NOT JUST PREACH IN THE SYNAGOGUES AND TEMPLE.

He also preached in wildernesses.

Why pretend otherwise?

Well, whereas thousands of peasant laymen were humble enough to come out to meet him in the deserted, THE PHARISEES WERE NOT.

(2) HE SAID NOTHING IN SECRET.

[color=silver].
   MATTHEW 13:10-23.

10. And the Disciples came,
and said unto him,

"Why speakest thou unto them
in Parables?"

11. "He answered and said
unto them,

"Because it is given unto you
to know the Mysteries
of The Kingdom of Heaven,
but to them it is not given.
12. "For whosoever hath,
to him shall be given,
and he shall have more abundance:
but whosoever hath not,
from him shall be taken away
even that he hath.
13. "Therefore speak I to them
in Parables:
because they seeing see not;
and hearing they hear not,
neither do they understand.
14. "And in them is fulfilled
The Prophecy of Esaias,
which saith,

'BY HEARING  YE SHALL HEAR,
AND SHALL NOT UNDERSTAND;
AND SEEING YE SHALL SEE,
AND SHALL NOT PERCEIVE:
15. 'FOR THIS PEOPLE'S HEART
IS WAXED GROSS,
AND THEIR EARS ARE DULL OF HEARING,
AND THEIR  EYES THEY HAVE CLOSED;
LEST AT ANY TIME
THEY SHOULD SEE WITH THEIR EYES,
AND HEAR WITH THEIR EARS,
AND SHOULD UNDERSTAND
WITH THEIR HEART,
AND SHOULD BE CONVERTED,
AND I SHOULD HEAL THEM.'

16. 'But Blessed are your eyes,
for they see:
and your ears,
for they hear.
17. "For verily I say unto you,

'THAT MANY PROPHETS
AND RIGHTEOUS MEN
HAVE DESIRED TO SEE
THOSE THINGS WHICH YE SEE,
AND HAVE NOT SEEN THEM;
AND TO HEAR
THOSE THINGS WHICH YE HEAR,
AND HAVE NOT HEARD THEM.'

18. "Hear ye therefore the Parable of the Sower.

19. 'WHEN ANY ONE HEARETH
THE WORD OF THE KINGDOM,
AND UNDERSTANDETH IT NOT,
THEN COMETH THE WICKED ONE,
AND CATCHETH AWAY
THAT WHICH WAS SOWN IN HIS HEART.
THIS IS HE WHICH RECEIVED SEED
BY THE WAY SIDE.

20. 'BUT HE THAT RECEIVED THE SEED
INTO STONY PLACES,
THE SAME IS HE THAT HEARETH THE WORD,
AND ANON WITH JOY RECEIVETH IT;
21. 'YET HATH HE NOT ROOT IN HIMSELF,
BUT DURETH FOR A WHILE:
FOR WHEN TRIBULATION OR PERSECUTION
ARISETH BECAUSE OF THE WORD,
BY AND BY HE IS OFFENDED.

22. 'HE ALSO THAT RECEIVETH SEED
AMONG THE THORNS
IS HE THAT HEARETH THE WORD;
AND THE CARE OF THE WORLD,
AND THE DECEITFULNESS OF RICHES,
CHOKE THE WORD,
AND HE BECOMETH UNFRUITFUL.

23. 'BUT HE THAT RECEIVED SEED
INTO THE GOOD GROUND
IS HE THAT HEARETH THE WORD,
AND UNDERSTANDETH IT;
WGICH ALSO BEARETH FRUIT,
AND BRINGETH FORTH,
SOME AN HUNDREDFOLD,
SOME SIXTY,
SOME THIRTY.' "

LORD YAHSHUA always preached with Parables- but he only gave the interpretations of those Parables to those who stayed on after the "DOGS" had gone home to their "Masters."

THESE INTERPRETATIONS WERE NOT SHARED WITH THE PUBLIC.

The definition of Sayings like that is "SECRET."

. MATTHEW 13:34-35.

34 All these things Spake Jesus
unto the multitude in Parables;
and without a Parable
Spake he not unto them:
35. That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the Prophet, saying,

"I WILL OPEN MY MOUTH IN PARABLES;
I WILL UTTER THINGS
WHICH HAVE BEEN KEPT SECRET
FROM THE FOUNDATION
OF THE WORLD."

. MARK 4:33-34.

33. And with many such Parables
spake he The Word unto them, as they were able to hear It.
34. But without a Parable
spake he not unto them:
and when they were alone,
he expounded all things
to his Disciples.

(3) THOSE WHO HEARD HIM KNEW WHAT HE SAID.

. MARK 9:9-10.

9. And as they came down
from the mountain,
he charged them
that they should tell no man
what things they had seen,
till The Son of Man
were Risen from the Dead.

10. And they kept that saying
with themselves,
questioning one with another
what the rising from the dead
should mean.

. LUKE 9:43-45.

43. And they were all amazed
at the Mighty Power of God.
But while they wondered every one
at all things which Jesus did,
he said unto his Disciples,

44. "Let these Sayings
sink down into your ears:
for The Son of Man shall be
delivered into the hands of men."

45. But they understood not this Saying,
and it was hid from them,
that they perceived it not:
and they feared to ask him
of that Saying.

. JOHN 6:60,66.

60. Many therefore of his Disciples,
when they had heard this,
said,

"This is an hard Saying;
who can hear it?"

66. From that time
many of his Disciples went back,
and walked no more with him.

. JOHN 10:6.

6. This Parable spake Jesus unto them:
but they understood not
what things they were
which he spake unto them.

THE DISCIPLES CLEARLY UNDERSTOOD VERY LITTLE, IF ANYTHING, OF WHAT LORD YAHSHUA HAD SAID TO THEM.

Jesus told his Disciples that he had many things to Teach them, but they could not bear them, then: The Holy Ghost would brief them, LATER (John 16.12-15). BUT HE HAD JUST TOLD THEM that he HAD MADE KNOWN TO THEM "ALL THINGS WHICH HE HAD HEARD FROM THE FATHER" (John 14:15)! [Typographical Error: I meant to write JOHN 15:[/i]15:

[color=#990000]JOHN 15:15.

15. "Henceforth I call you not "Servants;"
for the servant knoweth not
what his lord doeth:
but I have called you "Friends;"
for all things that I have
heard of my Father
I have made known unto you."

[LUCKILY, no one seems to have actually [i]read
the Topic, so, no harm was done.]
oaroloye:

IN 1994, I was introduced to L. RON HUBBARD'S PERCEPTION OF TRUTH Lecture. The only thing I still remember from those tapes was the fact that the ORIENTALS were said by L. Ron Hubbard to DELIBERATELY FALSIFY THEIR SCRIPTURES, in order to HIDE THEIR SECRETS from their ENEMIES, should they fall into the wrong hands.

STEPS OF EXERCISES AND PROCESSES COULD BE REVERSED,OR OMITTED, SO THAT WHOEVER FOLLOWED THE SCROLLS, LIKE A ZOMBIE MUMU would become totally-messed up.

He cited the HINDU VEDAS- they contained TWELVE FALSE DATA, he said, FOR EVERY TRUTH.

I had an immediate COGNITION: the reason why I could not reconcile THE GOSPEL JESUS PREACHED WITH THE EPISTLES OF THE APOSTLES, WAS BECAUSE THEY WERE ALL LYING AGAINST THE LORD'S TEACHINGS!

oaroloye:

Actually, you would need to now go HERE, where I am currently constructing web pages to help those interested.

http://interpretationofparablesmatthew..com/

http://interpretationofparablesmark..com/

http://interpretationofparablesluke..com/

http://interpretationofparablesjohn..com/
Re: Are You Even Ready Or Fit To Learn True Christanity? by ScienceWatch: 5:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
Yes we are ready to learn all about Christianity, but not from you. You are a fake pastor determined to mix fictional hoaxes of Nagualism and Criminal Scientology with the Holy Scriptures. You recently cruelly insulted a young girl that testified in Fake pastor Timothy Omotoso's rape trial. Bronchitis oaroloye insulted the rape victim by calling her a BITCH. I am telling the truth and nothing but the truth. Can someone tell me in what context it would be good to call a RAPE VICTIM a BITCH ?
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

Thy Word is Truth."

. JOHN 18:19-23.

19. The High Priest then asked Jesus
of his Disciples,
and of his Doctrine.
20. Jesus answered him,

"I spake openly to the World;
I ever taught in the Synagogue,
and in the temple,
whither the Jews always resort;
and in secret have I said nothing.
21. "Why askest thou me?
Ask them which heard me,
what I have said unto them:
behold, they know what I said."

22. And when he had thus spoken,
one of the officers which stood by
struck Jesus with the palm of his hand,
saying,

"Answerest thou the High Priest so?"

23. Jesus answered him,

"If I have spoken Evil,
bear witness of the Evil:
but if well,
why smitest thou me?"

THE LORD YAHSHUA SAID THREE THINGS HERE THAT ARE LIES.

(1) HE SPAKE OPENLY TO THE WORLD.

. MARK 1:39-45.

39. And he preached in their Synagogues
throughout all Galilee,
and cast out Devils.
40. And there came a leper to him,
beseeching him,
and kneeling down to him,
and saying unto him,

"If thou wilt,
thou canst make me clean."

41. And Jesus, moved with compassion,
put forth his hand,
and touched him,
and saith unto him,

"I will;
be thou clean."

42. And as soon as he had spoken,
immediately the leprosy departed from him,
and he was cleansed.
43. And he straitly charged him,
and forthwith sent him away;
44. And saith unto him,

"See thou say nothing to any man:
but go thy way,
shew thyself to the Priest,
and offer for thy cleansing
those things which Moses Commanded,
for a Testimony unto them."

45. But he went out,
and began to publish it much,
and to blaze abroad the matter,
insomuch that Jesus could no more
openly enter into the city,
but was without in desert places:
and they came to him from every quarter.

YAHSHUA DID NOT JUST PREACH IN THE SYNAGOGUES AND TEMPLE.

He also preached in wildernesses.

Why pretend otherwise?

Well, whereas thousands of peasant laymen were humble enough to come out to meet him in the deserted, THE PHARISEES WERE NOT.

(2) HE SAID NOTHING IN SECRET.

[color=silver].
   MATTHEW 13:10-23.

10. And the Disciples came,
and said unto him,

"Why speakest thou unto them
in Parables?"

11. "He answered and said
unto them,

"Because it is given unto you
to know the Mysteries
of The Kingdom of Heaven,
but to them it is not given.
12. "For whosoever hath,
to him shall be given,
and he shall have more abundance:
but whosoever hath not,
from him shall be taken away
even that he hath.
13. "Therefore speak I to them
in Parables:
because they seeing see not;
and hearing they hear not,
neither do they understand.
14. "And in them is fulfilled
The Prophecy of Esaias,
which saith,

'BY HEARING  YE SHALL HEAR,
AND SHALL NOT UNDERSTAND;
AND SEEING YE SHALL SEE,
AND SHALL NOT PERCEIVE:
15. 'FOR THIS PEOPLE'S HEART
IS WAXED GROSS,
AND THEIR EARS ARE DULL OF HEARING,
AND THEIR  EYES THEY HAVE CLOSED;
LEST AT ANY TIME
THEY SHOULD SEE WITH THEIR EYES,
AND HEAR WITH THEIR EARS,
AND SHOULD UNDERSTAND
WITH THEIR HEART,
AND SHOULD BE CONVERTED,
AND I SHOULD HEAL THEM.'

16. 'But Blessed are your eyes,
for they see:
and your ears,
for they hear.
17. "For verily I say unto you,

'THAT MANY PROPHETS
AND RIGHTEOUS MEN
HAVE DESIRED TO SEE
THOSE THINGS WHICH YE SEE,
AND HAVE NOT SEEN THEM;
AND TO HEAR
THOSE THINGS WHICH YE HEAR,
AND HAVE NOT HEARD THEM.'

18. "Hear ye therefore the Parable of the Sower.

19. 'WHEN ANY ONE HEARETH
THE WORD OF THE KINGDOM,
AND UNDERSTANDETH IT NOT,
THEN COMETH THE WICKED ONE,
AND CATCHETH AWAY
THAT WHICH WAS SOWN IN HIS HEART.
THIS IS HE WHICH RECEIVED SEED
BY THE WAY SIDE.

20. 'BUT HE THAT RECEIVED THE SEED
INTO STONY PLACES,
THE SAME IS HE THAT HEARETH THE WORD,
AND ANON WITH JOY RECEIVETH IT;
21. 'YET HATH HE NOT ROOT IN HIMSELF,
BUT DURETH FOR A WHILE:
FOR WHEN TRIBULATION OR PERSECUTION
ARISETH BECAUSE OF THE WORD,
BY AND BY HE IS OFFENDED.

22. 'HE ALSO THAT RECEIVETH SEED
AMONG THE THORNS
IS HE THAT HEARETH THE WORD;
AND THE CARE OF THE WORLD,
AND THE DECEITFULNESS OF RICHES,
CHOKE THE WORD,
AND HE BECOMETH UNFRUITFUL.

23. 'BUT HE THAT RECEIVED SEED
INTO THE GOOD GROUND
IS HE THAT HEARETH THE WORD,
AND UNDERSTANDETH IT;
WGICH ALSO BEARETH FRUIT,
AND BRINGETH FORTH,
SOME AN HUNDREDFOLD,
SOME SIXTY,
SOME THIRTY.' "

LORD YAHSHUA always preached with Parables- but he only gave the interpretations of those Parables to those who stayed on after the "DOGS" had gone home to their "Masters."

THESE INTERPRETATIONS WERE NOT SHARED WITH THE PUBLIC.

The definition of Sayings like that is "SECRET."

. MATTHEW 13:34-35.

34 All these things Spake Jesus
unto the multitude in Parables;
and without a Parable
Spake he not unto them:
35. That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the Prophet, saying,

"I WILL OPEN MY MOUTH IN PARABLES;
I WILL UTTER THINGS
WHICH HAVE BEEN KEPT SECRET
FROM THE FOUNDATION
OF THE WORLD."

. MARK 4:33-34.

33. And with many such Parables
spake he The Word unto them, as they were able to hear It.
34. But without a Parable
spake he not unto them:
and when they were alone,
he expounded all things
to his Disciples.

(3) THOSE WHO HEARD HIM KNEW WHAT HE SAID.

. MARK 9:9-10.

9. And as they came down
from the mountain,
he charged them
that they should tell no man
what things they had seen,
till The Son of Man
were Risen from the Dead.

10. And they kept that saying
with themselves,
questioning one with another
what the rising from the dead
should mean.

. LUKE 9:43-45.

43. And they were all amazed
at the Mighty Power of God.
But while they wondered every one
at all things which Jesus did,
he said unto his Disciples,

44. "Let these Sayings
sink down into your ears:
for The Son of Man shall be
delivered into the hands of men."

45. But they understood not this Saying,
and it was hid from them,
that they perceived it not:
and they feared to ask him
of that Saying.

. JOHN 6:60,66.

60. Many therefore of his Disciples,
when they had heard this,
said,

"This is an hard Saying;
who can hear it?"

66. From that time
many of his Disciples went back,
and walked no more with him.

. JOHN 10:6.

6. This Parable spake Jesus unto them:
but they understood not
what things they were
which he spake unto them.

THE DISCIPLES CLEARLY UNDERSTOOD VERY LITTLE, IF ANYTHING, OF WHAT LORD YAHSHUA HAD SAID TO THEM.

Jesus told his Disciples that he had many things to Teach them, but they could not bear them, then: The Holy Ghost would brief them, LATER (John 16.12-15). BUT HE HAD JUST TOLD THEM that he HAD MADE KNOWN TO THEM "ALL THINGS WHICH HE HAD HEARD FROM THE FATHER" (John 14:15)! [Typographical Error: I meant to write JOHN 15:[/i]15:

[color=#990000]JOHN 15:15.

15. "Henceforth I call you not "Servants;"
for the servant knoweth not
what his lord doeth:
but I have called you "Friends;"
for all things that I have
heard of my Father
I have made known unto you."

[LUCKILY, no one seems to have actually [i]read
the Topic, so, no harm was done.]

IN 1994, I was introduced to L. RON HUBBARD'S PERCEPTION OF TRUTH Lecture. The only thing I still remember from those tapes was the fact that the ORIENTALS were said by L. Ron Hubbard to DELIBERATELY FALSIFY THEIR SCRIPTURES, in order to HIDE THEIR SECRETS from their ENEMIES, should they fall into the wrong hands.

STEPS OF EXERCISES AND PROCESSES COULD BE REVERSED,OR OMITTED, SO THAT WHOEVER FOLLOWED THE SCROLLS, LIKE A ZOMBIE MUMU would become totally-messed up.

He cited the HINDU VEDAS- they contained TWELVE FALSE DATA, he said, FOR EVERY TRUTH.

I had an immediate COGNITION: the reason why I could not reconcile THE GOSPEL JESUS PREACHED WITH THE EPISTLES OF THE APOSTLES, WAS BECAUSE THEY WERE ALL LYING AGAINST THE LORD'S TEACHINGS!

Actually, you would need to now go HERE, where I am currently constructing web pages to help those interested.

http://interpretationofparablesmatthew..com/

http://interpretationofparablesmark..com/

http://interpretationofparablesluke..com/

http://interpretationofparablesjohn..com/
Re: Are You Even Ready Or Fit To Learn True Christanity? by In4matic: 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
Please Somebody Should Grab That Phone Or Laptop Grom This Nut Job And Send Him To Yaba Left Asap!

So He's Been Like This For This Looong! (2013 Till Date!)
Re: Are You Even Ready Or Fit To Learn True Christanity? by ScienceWatch: 5:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
@ Bronchitis Oaroloye

You are a fake pastor !!

1) The readers here will quickly learn that you are teaching hatred toward all the disciples of the mighty Jesus.
2) You will also learn to hate every church were the works of the Holy Spirit manifests.
3) You will also learn that RAPE IS NOT A SIN.
4) You will learn that a young girl that is raped is called a BITCH as you have done recently. You recently cruelly insulted a young girl that testified in Fake pastor Timothy Omotoso's rape trial. Bronchitis oaroloye insulted the rape victim by calling her a BITCH. I am telling the truth and nothing but the truth.
5) You will will have to mix the Holy Bible with Satanic fictional doctrines produced with hallucinogenic mind altering drugs, such as Nagualism, Criminal Scientology and others to make you smarter than other Christians.
6) You will be attacked if you want to learn the truth about the true reality of the holy Gospels manifesting itself in the mighty SCOAN church Nigeria because this fake pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye will be embarrassed because he and his Pentecostal PFN masters have failed for more than 34yrs to destroy the mighty SCOAN church.

In pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye's new church that he is planning to build his congregation will chant that "RAPE VICTIMS ARE TO BLAME IF THEY ARE RAPED" !! This incidentally is taken from his favorite sermon.

WHAT IS HAPPENING IN OUR WORLD ?
Re: Are You Even Ready Or Fit To Learn True Christanity? by ScienceWatch: 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
@ Bronchitis Oaroloye

Pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye you say, "IN 1994, I was introduced to L. RON HUBBARD'S PERCEPTION OF TRUTH Lecture."
I was puzzle by most of your bitter, revenge driven, hateful ideas but now I have clarity. So you have been brain-washed by the teachings of Criminal Scientology. Now it seems to make some sense when you recently insulted a young girl that testified in Fake pastor Timothy Omotoso's rape trial. Bronchitis Oaroloye insulted the rape victim by calling her a BITCH. Could it be your way of being scientific ?

This what Sarassin had to say to pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye about this perplexing problem;
To quote from an esteemed but angry Niaralander, Sarassin, "You espouse the virtues of the shady, corrupt charlatan L.Ron Hubbard and present them as the Holy Grail."

701ecilana correctly told the Op the following; To Quote : "You are Satan disguised as light since Adam." And also "Satanists can only hide from those who don't know their ways."
Re: Are You Even Ready Or Fit To Learn True Christanity? by 701ecilana: 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
ScienceWatch:
@ Bronchitis Oaroloye

Pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye you say, "IN 1994, I was introduced to L. RON HUBBARD'S PERCEPTION OF TRUTH Lecture."
I was puzzle by most of your bitter, revenge driven, hateful ideas but now I have clarity. So you have been brain-washed by the teachings of Criminal Scientology. Now it seems to make some sense when you recently insulted a young girl that testified in Fake pastor Timothy Omotoso's rape trial. Bronchitis Oaroloye insulted the rape victim by calling her a BITCH. Could it be your way of being scientific ?

This what Sarassin had to say to pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye about this perplexing problem;
To quote from an esteemed but angry Niaralander, Sarassin, "You espouse the virtues of the shady, corrupt charlatan L.Ron Hubbard and present them as the Holy Grail."

701ecilana correctly told the Op the following; To Quote : "You are Satan disguised as light since Adam." And also "Satanists can only hide from those who don't know their ways."
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Anglicans Explain This / Why Do We (christians) Blame Judas? / Whatever You Bind On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 223
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.