Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

My First Joke In 2013.......happy New Year - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My First Joke In 2013.......happy New Year (3014 Views)

My First Joke For 2016 (I Hope I Made U Laf / My First Joke Abeg Comment To Make Me Feel Happy Else I No Go Post Joke Agan, / Dont Read This Joke In Public, because U Go Laff Soteey Dem Go Say U Be Madman, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Joke In 2013.......happy New Year by bingbagbo(m): 1:24pm On Jan 01, 2013
grin grin grin sorry if you have seen them before.....

There was this fellow who received a phone call from his doctor.
The doctor said, “I have some bad news and some really bad news.”

The fellow said, “let me have it.”

The doctor said, “The bad news is that I got your test results back and you have only 24 hours to live.”

The man groaned, sobbed, and otherwise carried on. Finally he asked the doctor, “What’s the really bad news?”

The doctor replied, “I forgot to call you yesterday!” grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My First Joke In 2013.......happy New Year by bingbagbo(m): 1:33pm On Jan 01, 2013
A 70-year-old man goes to the doctor’s for a physical.
The doctor runs some tests and says to the man,
”Well, everything seems to be in top condition physically,
but what about mentally? How is your connection with God?”
And the man says, ”Oh me and God? We’re tight. We have a real bond,
he’s good to me. Every night when I have to get up to go to the bathroom,
he turns on the light for me, and then, when I leave, he turns it back off.”
Well, upon hearing this the doctor was astonished.
He called the man’s wife and said, ”I’d like to speak to you about your husband’s connection with God.
He claims that every night when he needs to use the restroom,
God turns on the light for him and turns it off for him again when he leaves. Is this true?”
And she says, ”dont mind That old man, he’s been urrinating in the refrigerator!” grin

the doctor erreccted grin grin grin grin
Re: My First Joke In 2013.......happy New Year by bingbagbo(m): 1:44pm On Jan 01, 2013
A pipe bursts in a doctor’s house. He called the plumber. The plumber arrived, unpacked the tools, did some plumber-type things and handed the doctor the bill for 60000 naira,The doctor exclaimed ‘This is ridiculous! I don’t even make that much as a doctor!’The plumber answered quietly, ‘Neither did i when i was a doctor.’ grin

1 Like

Re: My First Joke In 2013.......happy New Year by Kaxmytex(m): 3:24pm On Jan 01, 2013
[size=28pt]lol...guy,u try o[/size]
Re: My First Joke In 2013.......happy New Year by k2039: 3:29pm On Jan 01, 2013
bin gbagbo: grin grin grin sorry if you have seen them before.....

There was this fellow who received a phone call from his doctor.
The doctor said, “I have some bad news and some really bad news.”

The fellow said, “let me have it.”

The doctor said, “The bad news is that I got your test results back and you have only 24 hours to live.”

The man groaned, sobbed, and otherwise carried on. Finally he asked the doctor, “What’s the really bad news?”

The doctor replied, “I forgot to call you yesterday!” grin grin grin grin grin
gringringringringringringrin
Re: My First Joke In 2013.......happy New Year by bingbagbo(m): 5:05pm On Jan 01, 2013
Kaxmytex: [size=28pt]lol...guy,u try o[/size]

wink wink
Re: My First Joke In 2013.......happy New Year by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 01, 2013
2012 jokes undecided
Re: My First Joke In 2013.......happy New Year by bunmioguns(m): 5:59pm On Jan 01, 2013
Nice Jokes collection. . . .

Reward: 24 hours with Booqee without C.ondom cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My First Joke In 2013.......happy New Year by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 01, 2013
bunmioguns: Nice Jokes collection. . . .

Reward: 24 hours with Booqee without C.ondom cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol, that's more like a death sentence.
Either you contact HIV or she gets pregnant. Either way it's a death sentence.grin
Re: My First Joke In 2013.......happy New Year by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 01, 2013
bin gbagbo: A 70-year-old man goes to the doctor’s for a physical.
The doctor runs some tests and says to the man,
”Well, everything seems to be in top condition physically,
but what about mentally? How is your connection with God?”
And the man says, ”Oh me and God? We’re tight. We have a real bond,
he’s good to me. Every night when I have to get up to go to the bathroom,
he turns on the light for me, and then, when I leave, he turns it back off.”
Well, upon hearing this the doctor was astonished.
He called the man’s wife and said, ”I’d like to speak to you about your husband’s connection with God.
He claims that every night when he needs to use the restroom,
God turns on the light for him and turns it off for him again when he leaves. Is this true?”
And she says, ”dont mind That old man, he’s been urrinating in the refrigerator!” grin

the doctor erreccted grin grin grin grin
Lol... Very funny. Happy new year

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Man And Lastma Official (LWKMD) / Show Of Shame!!! Tonto Dike Semi Unclad Photos (PHOTOS) / Hw Ibadan Babes Be Like...when They Hear "It's Young John The Wicked Producer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.