Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread - Education (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread (309449 Views)

Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread / Uniport 2014 Post-graduate | Master|phd|ma| Msc |med |meng |mba|pgd Form Now Out / Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Koladeblessing4: 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2013
[color=#000000][/color]. Is the post utme form out?
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by mayorall(m): 7:11am On Jul 06, 2013
rubiescake: Pls where can we go to confirm wether our transcript has been sent

Osun state university (uniosun) Registrar's office. Osogbo, Osun state.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by mayorall(m): 7:13am On Jul 06, 2013
Koladeblessing4: I'm an aspirant ( direct entry) but iv not submitted my transcript... Pls, i hope there is no problem on dis?

Make sure you do that.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by mayorall(m): 7:16am On Jul 06, 2013
Koladeblessing4: [color=#000000][/color]. Is the post utme form out?

Osun state university ( uniosun ) post utme form will be out this month.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Aminat508(f): 8:21am On Jul 06, 2013
uncle mayowa, ibeg, when will be the post-ume form will be out! am kind of tired o! wht is really happning?
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by mayorall(m): 8:29am On Jul 06, 2013
Aminat508: uncle mayowa, ibeg, when will be the post-ume form will be out! am kind of tired o! wht is really happning?

Aunty Aminat Osun state university ( uniosun ) will wait for other schools to finish their post utme especially the South west schools so that the failed candidates of those schools will buy Osun state university ( uniosun ) post utme form as interested applicants for the newly introduced courses. Mechanical engineering already signed.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Aminat508(f): 10:09am On Jul 06, 2013
haa! nawa for them ohh, wht of those candidates tht doesnt tke uniosun @ all! nawa for Bashir okeshina ooooo,
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by mayorall(m): 12:55pm On Jul 06, 2013
Aminat508: haa! nawa for them ohh, wht of those candidates tht doesnt tke uniosun @ all! nawa for Bashir okeshina ooooo,

Na Alfa olohun u dey yab like this. Soo ara e o. Ama lu e o.

1 Like

Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by yinkhar(f): 4:00pm On Jul 06, 2013
Jollyakat:

as far as u r a pdite i dont think its necessary. those who r told to write it r ppl going 4 engineering courses.
i will advice u write d post utme cos speakn frm odas experience of last yr,dose dat sat for d post utme were given d best desired course dy wanted bt dose who only purchased d form bt neva sat for d exam were given unrelevant courses wich dey dnt lyk.wats d big deal if u purchase it and sit for d exam?its for a beta chance of admission for u.d ball is in ur court.bst of luck
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Love94(f): 6:38pm On Jul 06, 2013
U r write yinkar...wats the benefit of purchasing the form without writnig the exam...am a pedites...i scored 190 in jamb n scored 60% in the first contact exam going for English n international studies....pls wat r my chances...cos i dont want Education atall
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Love94(f): 6:38pm On Jul 06, 2013
U r write yinkar...wats the benefit of purchasing the form without writnig the exam...am a pedites...i scored 190 in jamb n scored 60% in the first contact exam going for English n international studies....pls wat r my chances...cos i dont want Education atall
yinkhar:
i will advice u write d post utme cos speakn frm odas experience of last yr,dose dat sat for d post utme were given d best desired course dy wanted bt dose who only purchased d form bt neva sat for d exam were given unrelevant courses wich dey dnt lyk.wats d big deal if u purchase it and sit for d exam?its for a beta chance of admission for u.d ball is in ur court.bst of luck
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by mayorall(m): 7:14pm On Jul 06, 2013
Love94: U r write yinkar...wats the benefit of purchasing the form without writnig the exam...am a pedites...i scored 190 in jamb n scored 60% in the first contact exam going for English n international studies....pls wat r my chances...cos i dont want Education atall

Hmm. Nice one but what's the essence of pre-degree at Osun state university ( uniosun ) when you wrote JAMB, you wrote post utme?. Meaning you wasted 95k. You dont want education?. Osun state university ( uniosun ) give admission based on cut off mark for your course, if the Jamb cut off mark for your course is 200 and you got 180, you got 80% plus post utme. Osun state university ( uniosun ) will never give you that course. Those people who wrote post utme and got their desired course must have worked and get high score in the post utme. If you get high score in JAMB as a pdite, Osun state university ( uniosun ) will give you your course, Dapxavi (Dapo) on this thread got high score in Jamb last year, he never wrote post utme and he was given his course (accounting). ICH class rep at Osogbo campus was an ex-pdit, he got 22sumfin in JAMB, he wrote post utme and worked on his admission, he got above 50%. If you wrote post utme as a pdite and you didn't get up to the cut off mark, you don jonce be that o, wasted money and effort.

There's gonna be special consideration for pdites this year since there was general low performance in JAMB. Giving you advice I can give my fiancee, you might know her, you did pd together at Ifetedo, the girl who live at coppers's lodge.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Love94(f): 9:01pm On Jul 06, 2013
Thank u for the advice oga mayor....I leave the rest to God.....
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by obalukan: 9:15pm On Jul 06, 2013
Please update us as soon as the post UTME is out. thanks for your good work @mayor
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by ifemi25: 10:26pm On Jul 06, 2013
mayorall:

Hmm. Nice one but what's the essence of pre-degree at Osun state university ( uniosun ) when you wrote JAMB, you wrote post utme?. Meaning you wasted 95k. You dont want education?. Osun state university ( uniosun ) give admission based on cut off mark for your course, if the Jamb cut off mark for your course is 200 and you got 180, you got 80% plus post utme. Osun state university ( uniosun ) will never give you that course. Those people who wrote post utme and got their desired course must have worked and get high score in the post utme. If you get high score in JAMB as a pdite, Osun state university ( uniosun ) will give you your course, Dapxavi (Dapo) on this thread got high score in Jamb last year, he never wrote post utme and he was given his course (accounting). ICH class rep at Osogbo campus was an ex-pdit, he got 22sumfin in JAMB, he wrote post utme and worked on his admission, he got above 50%. If you wrote post utme as a pdite and you didn't get up to the cut off mark, you don jonce be that o, wasted money and effort.

There's gonna be special consideration for pdites this year since there was general low performance in JAMB. Giving you advice I can give my fiancee, you might know her, you did pd together at Ifetedo, the girl who live at coppers's lodge.
Lol!dis mayor is funny smh
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by mayorall(m): 10:32pm On Jul 06, 2013
ifemi25:
Lol!dis mayor is funny smh

Wetn mayor do u again. My MR BIGG's. Package u neva buy u dey shake ur head.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Nobody: 5:49am On Jul 07, 2013
Hmmm...**clears throat**......
mayorall:

sha invite me 4 d merry marriage ooo...
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by leckzyb(m): 7:23am On Jul 07, 2013
Pls is the d.e aspirants doing dsame PST utme with the jambitos
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by mayorall(m): 10:07am On Jul 07, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
Hmmm...**clears throat**......sha invite me 4 d merry marriage ooo...

Olori nla. How Itu** our wife.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by ifemi25: 4:47pm On Jul 07, 2013
mayorall:

Wetn mayor do u again. My MR BIGG's. Package u neva buy u dey shake ur head.
Mr biggs na small thing,jst chill.

1 Like

Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Vakinmuyiwa: 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2013
Boss mi, ur hand no shake at all....carry go! Thanks so much for dat package. D one and only MAYORALL!

1 Like

Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by chuksisaac: 8:04pm On Jul 07, 2013
i value ur info nd commitment @ mayor......my main concern iz not about sittin itz bout buyin d form as a pd student,iz it a must?,,my cousin who did p.d said in thrie tym dey did not purchase d form
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by mayorall(m): 9:05pm On Jul 07, 2013
chuksisaac: i value ur info nd commitment @ mayor......my main concern iz not about sittin itz bout buyin d form as a pd student,iz it a must?,,my cousin who did p.d said in thrie tym dey did not purchase d form

Don't mind the person, without registration, they can't know they were given admission, its through the registration portal pdites are going to be checking their admission status, print out admission letter and its the bedrock for having student account. Although there can be post registration for them.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by feyintiola: 8:07am On Jul 08, 2013
Pls wil d.e student do post utnd wit d jambite
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 08, 2013
Hehehehe...u no tell me say u fon get plenty wives nau...
mayorall:

Olori nla. How Itu** our wife.
well,she dey her papa house oo....n b lyk say she get package 4 dis break sef!!
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by sirmuel08: 11:09am On Jul 08, 2013
Hi, Guys....The Post Utme Form Will Be Out This Month, Just Cool Down And Prepare For The Post Utme.....May God Help Us All And All is Well..
More Info about the courses;
HISTORY AND INT'L STUDIES
FRENCH AND INT'L STUDIES
ENGLISH AND INT'L STUDIES
LINGUISTICS AND COMMUNICATION STUDIES......
FOR FURTHER INFO; ADD ME ON bbpin:22A21D51 OR 08166212901...
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by mayorall(m): 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
Hehehehe...u no tell me say u fon get plenty wives nau...well,she dey her papa house oo....n b lyk say she get package 4 dis break sef!!

Hmm. Which package be that. Osun state university ( uniosun ) dOn jOin ASUU o
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by opestein: 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2013
mayorall:

WTF.. shocked
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2013
Ah don hear dat one since ooo.....**about d package,i'l tel u when we chat**
mayorall:

dem say na Dr Abiona dey do union president or sumfn like dat sef!
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Aminat508(f): 5:21pm On Jul 08, 2013
uniosun don join ASUU abi wetin? me i don tire for all dis ooo
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Vakinmuyiwa: 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
Ah don hear dat one since ooo.....**about d package,i'l tel u when we chat**dem say na Dr Abiona dey do union president or sumfn like dat sef!
Dat Dr abiona sef, he is the cat behind d dog...anyway,d strike will soon be called off,i know!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (225) (Reply)

Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail / 2016/2017 Obafemi Awolowo University Aspirant / Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.