Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:55 PM

Congrats Afam4eva! - Nairaland / General (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Congrats Afam4eva! (18008 Views)

Happy Birthday To Seun And Afam4eva / Happy Birthday Afam4eva!!!! / Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Ishilove: 1:07am On Jan 02, 2013
Wetin una still dey discuss 16 pgs down the line?? The dude has been made Mod, fuccking deal with it. Sheesh!

Afambulele, I see you! Oya go sleep. If you don't sleep then I will suspect that you are jobless. If you are jobless then I will be forced to do what I did in 2007.

And believe me, you don't want me doing what I did in 2007... angry
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by GARRIx7(m): 1:08am On Jan 02, 2013
Abeg this talk don do. Make I go soak garri before I sleep.

Una Good night.... smiley
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Ishilove: 1:09am On Jan 02, 2013
GARRI (x7):
Abeg this talk don do. Make I go soak garri before I sleep.

Una Good night.... smiley
Don't forget to add sugar and lots of milk. Cyanide tinz. smiley

Goodnight dear smiley
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by SpicyMimi(f): 1:10am On Jan 02, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmfao! Impo! Impossicant! Dream on. tongue
sad dont worry, my dreams do come to pass, and when it does, i wud ban sexkillz 4life smiley
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by airmark(m): 1:27am On Jan 02, 2013
Afam4eva, now a mod? This is a boo.by trap for him. He is no. 1 bigot on NL, where is Bluetooth?
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by CrazyMan(m): 2:07am On Jan 02, 2013
Congrats Afam...I'm so happy for you. smiley
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by babymama3: 2:12am On Jan 02, 2013
Seun: Afam4eva is not a bigot. He's just a confident Igbo man. I'm yet to come across any evidence of bigotry on his part, up to this moment.

[size=18pt]Gbam !
You garrit[/size]
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by cfours: 2:15am On Jan 02, 2013
grin grin grin grin
hmm the tested and tried michelin89/sexkillz treatment? grin
find the biggest de-railers and make them mod.

I'm optimistic sha. hope we will see less yoruba-bashing threads now
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by babymama3: 2:18am On Jan 02, 2013
Onlytruth: Congrats Afam!
You are a GREAT appointment for this section. I implore you to perform superlatively like Richy_Black, arguably the greatest Mod of this section.
Cheta na i bu nwa afo (very important).

I expect from you (as nwa afo):

IMPARTIALITY TO ALL
JUSTICE TO ALL
FAIRNESS TO ALL
RESOLUTENESS
FORTHRIGHTNESS
FOCUS
EXCELLENCE

Ban anyone who commits a "banable" offense, (including moi). Warn first of course, but do what is right, ALWAYS.
Jisie ike nwanne. wink

That's true o
Where is richly black sef

NL son spoil finish,all the good people are gone,now riff raffs all over the place
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by babymama3: 2:37am On Jan 02, 2013

This was dayo to Afam a few days before afam's coronation grin grin
grin grin

I was there live

dayokanu:

Let me tell you something, You can never be a Mod on this forum, I would personally see to that.

You jobless troll

Little did he know that Afam was already in line to be an Igwe

Man proposes
God opposes grin

Oh well

Finally got done with the cooking and here are the finished products to sweeten the thread grin wink
Fried tilapia and roast beef

3 Likes

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by ODUANEGRO: 4:52am On Jan 02, 2013
babymama,

next time roast that berf over open grill. score the skin and rub seasoning in it and give it some chargrilled flavor.....african style! looks good sha.

are you from enugu?
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by babymama3: 5:00am On Jan 02, 2013
ODUA_NEGRO: babymama,

next time roast that berf over open grill. score the skin and rub seasoning in it and give it some chargrilled flavor.....african style! looks good sha.

are you from enugu?

No but I spent quite a number of my growing up years in Enugu as a tot then my teen and early adult years
I consider myself an Enugu girl
The only city in Nigeria I would move to if We decide to move home

The grill for that thick beef?
I don't eat medium rare and I'm afraid it may not cook through and through

I marinated it overnight in the best marinade ,allegro with a hickory flavor
I have only used the hickory and the original brand of allegro in the past few years and anybody I recommend it to has said it was the best
My household loves it
The only thing I added was Cameroon pepper
The taste is heavenly

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by ODUANEGRO: 5:09am On Jan 02, 2013
that loaf is designed for oven. when you grill you chop it into slabs. for heat penetration. which african you know dey eat beef and suck the blood from hin plate same time? we no get time to fvk around with parkinson like that.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Genius100: 5:11am On Jan 02, 2013
Seun:
I know about his pro-Igbo bias. I think we need a little bit of that to achieve balance. I expect him to be an advocate of Igbos to a certain extent, but I also expect him to conduct his duties as a moderator without any tribal bias, because he knows that there are many Nairaland members who are ready to take his place if he messes up, and I won't hesitate to appoint them.

SMH. I'm really starting to believe there is no hope for Nigeria. I consider you, Seun, one of the better brains in Nigeria based on what you have achieved at your age. However, it's obvious even the better brains in Nigeria are nowhere near their counterparts in the western world. People like you will open mouth and diss GEJ for appointing someone like Bode George, yet you just appointed someone who most people regard as a bigot as a moderator. Even if we decide to be kind and say he's not a bigot, virtually everyone will agree he's prejudiced. Nothing wrong with federal character, but is it too much to ask to find someone deserving?

What is more disappointing is how you have failed to do a simple root cause analysis" of the problem Nairaland has. The bigotry on Nairaland is more than I've seen on any other Naija online forum. How the hell does appointing a prejudiced person solve that problem? The issue here is very simple! The only difference between Nairaland and other Naija online fora that do not have the bigotry problem is the "culture of impunity". Little wonder, that's one of the greatest problems we have in Nigeria. On multiple occasions, I have suggested the very simple solution to you. All you have to do is create a thread announcing the ban of ethnic baiting; state specific examples like "calling people Igbo, Yoruba, etc; make the thread a sticky. Create another thread where people can report instances of ethnic baiting. Last, suspend or ban the offenders. How hard is that for goodness sake? Or are you just not smart enough to understand the business benefits of having a bigotry-free forum?

5 Likes

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by babymama3: 5:15am On Jan 02, 2013
ODUA_NEGRO: that loaf is designed for oven. when you grill you chop it into slabs. for heat penetration. which african you know dey eat beef and suck the blood from hin plate same time? we no get time to fvk around with parkinson like that.

Hahahaha
During the summer,we grill thinly cut T bone steak in the backyard
Give me a marinade or seasoning to try
I like trying new things and experimenting
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by dayokanu(m): 5:23am On Jan 02, 2013
baby_mama:

Hahahaha
During the summer,we grill thinly cut T bone steak in the backyard
Give me a marinade or seasoning to try
I like trying new things and experimenting

Can you send me an invite to come visit you in the summer? I would love to taste in your home made steak

1 Like

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by okooyinbo(m): 5:32am On Jan 02, 2013
Geomac: Congrats Afam!

Seun, for you to be impartial, we (Northerners) also want a Northerner as a MOD.

Aburo, olojukokoro ni e joo. What is it with some of you "northerners" gan paapaa? You always want double portion. Is there not already a "Norherner" on the board? JARUS is through and through a "Northerner": Geographically, religously, and ethnically. Geographically he is from the erstwhile Northern Nigeria. Religiously, he practices the same religion that the overwhelming proportion of the population of the "North" practice. And ethnically, he is a "northern" YORUBA man. Thus, there is no need for any more NORTHERNER. Anyway sha, if you could convince Seun Osewa on a consensus candidate, he might play Bukola Saraki with you and send Jarus to the SENATE. Na gode!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by holyvirgin: 6:02am On Jan 02, 2013
Hi all hope some of you did not die in their sleep? Longlive the new nairaland, longlive seun, longlive the new politics section.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Gboliwe: 6:27am On Jan 02, 2013
Jarus resigned as moderator in the two sections he handles because he cannot work with Afam a new moderator in one of the sections? This is ridiculous. So unbelievable.
Why this animosity for his person?
I have always had great respect for you but in this, its a thumbsdown. You got it all wrong mr Jarus.

7 Likes

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Tolexander: 7:01am On Jan 02, 2013
dayokanu:

Se o le to ile la? You wey take over from Victor-Mojo in 2004.

Abi no be you dey carry babes go motion ground?, Ajose, Health Sciences, Social science basement

You wey dey do kwanangida for hostel

Eru e nbami
oga dayo! Dem don deprive us of those venues/locations naw o. Dm don fix light and crackers for there. Na quaters or town things naw.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by dayokanu(m): 7:08am On Jan 02, 2013
Tolexander: oga dayo! Dem don deprive us of those venues/locations naw o. Dm don fix light and crackers for there. Na quaters or town things naw.

They first tried fixing halogen lamps for motion ground in 2002, Boys use Catapult and stone break am

Later we started using Ajose basement, Health sciences topmost floor, Agric basement. and friends that were lecturers kids their papa office in the night
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Dagods(m): 7:15am On Jan 02, 2013
coolafam4eva,congrat jooo..but my guy we go dey pray 4 u against all dose"NDIOCHONGONOKO"dem.just be fair,& d sky wil be ur limit.

1 Like

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by nitrogen(m): 7:15am On Jan 02, 2013
grin grin grin grin

Afam4ever, you are welcome on board, I hope your time as a moderator here know peace and tranquillity, I just hope so......

For the meantime, enjoy!!!
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by OgidiBoy(m): 7:51am On Jan 02, 2013
I hope everyone is ok this morning, soo many on here last night had minor heart attacks from the news. BTW has anyone heard from dayokanu and desola yet ? Those two took the news the hardest.

2 Likes

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Seun(m): 8:33am On Jan 02, 2013
dayokanu:

Examples of bigotted threads opened by Afam

Examples of threads opened by this bigot called Afam

https://www.nairaland.com/1095219/hot-spots-ritualists-nigeria-police

https://www.nairaland.com/891977/how-did-ijaw-4th-largest

https://www.nairaland.com/896694/niger-delta-equal-ijaw

https://www.nairaland.com/1019490/why-yoruba-people-too-liberal

I've gone through those topics and I haven't found any reason to believe that Afam is a bigot.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by DANILSA(m): 9:05am On Jan 02, 2013
Seun:

I've gone through those topics and I haven't found any reason to believe that Afam is a bigot.
RIGHT ANSWER FOR A DESPERATE FELLOW cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Ngwakwe: 10:02am On Jan 02, 2013
Congrats to Afam

Who never fail to apologize when at fault and who always let bygone be bygone

I salute you

At last my nomination has been crowned

Remember, I will never fail to rebuke you and shove it to your face if I sense partiality and hypocrisy when discharging your duty
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by DANILSA(m): 10:54am On Jan 02, 2013
WHY SHOULD AFAM BE A MOD? JUST WENT TO MET DAYOKANU AT BORNO, PLANNING A SERIOUS SUICIDE MISSION, WE MUST ELIMINATE THAT Igbo MAN BY ALL MEANS. IF YOU SUPPORT OUR SUICIDE MISSION HUGE A TRANSFORMER CLOSE TO YOU grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by VirginFinder: 10:54am On Jan 02, 2013
Seun:
Yes, and also because he is a very passionate Nairaland member. He's either going to do a great job, or a terrible job, but he won't be mediocre.

I concur!

Nairaland should never be allowed to be seen as a Yoruba biased forum.

Yoruba and Igbo bigots etc should be allowed to slug it out intellectually without any side getting or seemingly getting support from the site's administrators.

Seun you are a businessman. I salute your entrepreneurial skills.

Appointing Afam as mod will no doubt increase the Igbo population on this forum and their willingness to place to place paid ads no matter how expensive for no other reason than one of their own being a mod.
Yorubas will never reason or behave like that.

Igbos are used all over the country in like manner.

You made a good decision bro!

@OP
BTW, this is not Afam's first shot at modship.
He used to be a mod in 2011 or thereabout.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Tolexander: 11:03am On Jan 02, 2013
dayokanu:

They first tried fixing halogen lamps for motion ground in 2002, Boys use Catapult and stone break am

Later we started using Ajose basement, Health sciences topmost floor, Agric basement. and friends that were lecturers kids their papa office in the night
u be real kolo for skul o.
The health science topmost floor stil dey, some angles in sport complex where there is no fellowship in the middle of the night, health centre, chemical engine dpt cos d place far and no too much people dey go there. But na dt lecturer office dey sweet pass cos na till anylength with no interruption on the rug, office table and chair. Lecturer pikin dey enjoy.
Motion ground no dey again cos na halogen full the place like star full sky. Crackers too plenty for ajose and agric.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 02, 2013
That one no fit happen.i will personally put dayokanu where he rightly belongs.
DANILSA: WHY SHOULD AFAM BE A MOD? JUST WENT TO MET DAYOKANU AT BORNO, PLANNING A SERIOUS SUICIDE MISSION, WE MUST ELIMINATE THAT Igbo MAN BY ALL MEANS. IF YOU SUPPORT OUR SUICIDE MISSION HUGE A TRANSFORMER CLOSE TO YOU grin grin grin grin
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 02, 2013
OgidiBoy: I hope everyone is ok this morning, soo many on here last night had minor heart attacks from the news. BTW has anyone heard from dayokanu and desola yet ? Those two took the news the hardest.
the notorious bigots are suddenly taking cover

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Happy 18th Anniversary Nairaland / Who Is This Mc Oluomo In Nigeria / 6 Powerful New Year Resolution Ideas That Will Change Your Life For Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.