Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Congrats Afam4eva! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Congrats Afam4eva! (18051 Views)

Happy Birthday To Seun And Afam4eva / Happy Birthday Afam4eva!!!! / Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 01, 2013
Wow! I just logged in and saw Afam's name as a Mod on political section.Is this for real? AFAM congratulations and more grease to your elbow. cheesy
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 01, 2013
Nice one

let me read first.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by MrGlobe(m): 1:59pm On Jan 01, 2013
wow.... cray cray. some folks will choke to death this night. Afam congrats... Fresh Air.
Nice one to Seun for finally paying attention to something very long overdue.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Gboliwe: 2:00pm On Jan 01, 2013
@mods, please take this thread to the section it belongs. I dont see how political it is
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 01, 2013
This must have been a surprise package! SEUN God bless you and Nairaland.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by OAM4J: 2:39pm On Jan 01, 2013
Welcome on board afam.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by freecocoa(f): 2:42pm On Jan 01, 2013
berem: This must have been a surprise package! SEUN God bless you and Nairaland.
God should definitely bless Seun but I don't get why making Afam a Mod is something to be all happy about.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 01, 2013
Gboliwe: @mods, please take this thread to the section it belongs. I dont see how political it is

I dey wonder why Afam just became softy.....hmmm, all na strategy to become a Moderator........Afam4ever congrats oooo........

And hope this never stop u for teaching me Igbo 4 culture section
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 01, 2013
Lol! Cocoa,dont you think he deserves it? Am happy for him not because he is an igbo brother but because he has contributed a lot to this forum.
freecocoa: God should definitely bless Seun but I don't get why making Afam a Mod is something to be all happy about.
grin
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by seunfly: 3:02pm On Jan 01, 2013
Afam4ever of all peaple, wooow!!! Their is nobody that God can't use ooO!! Imagine afam4ever after all your atrocities. Well that is good sha, this should serve as a lesson to many of us because all actions we takes today, say today and do today may be point of refrence to where we are going tomorow. Any way congratulation and make sure you go back and edit most of your past post except culture. Once again congrate for your new year upliftment and this is just the beginning of it for you this year.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by chreldb(m): 3:08pm On Jan 01, 2013
Does it have anything to do with federal character and neutralization of tribal prejudice? #Just asking
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 01, 2013
chreld_b: Does it have anything to do with federal character and neutralization of tribal prejudice? #Just asking

Yes.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Kaxmytex(m): 3:19pm On Jan 01, 2013
Afam...kum celebrate dis tin o....at least,u must gimme 6 bottles of .........
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by freecocoa(f): 3:21pm On Jan 01, 2013
berem: Lol! Cocoa,dont you think he deserves it? Am happy for him not because he is an igbo brother but because he has contributed a lot to this forum. grin
What did he contribute?

If we even judge am like that I deserve to be Mod too cos the fights and derailments of topics which leads to the elongation of threads that give Seun money, which is my specialty here is not a small contribution grin.

Congrats to him anyways.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 01, 2013
You are right.
chreld_b: Does it have anything to do with federal character and neutralization of tribal prejudice? #Just asking
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by semid4lyfe(m): 3:24pm On Jan 01, 2013
Hmmmm. . .I "comment my reserve" for now

1 Like

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 01, 2013
Lol! You are right.you and idowuogbo should be given award as derailers.
freecocoa: What did he contribute?

If we even judge am like that I deserve to be Mod too cos the fights and derailments of topics which leads to the elongation of threads that give Seun money, which is my specialty here is not a small contribution grin.

Congrats to him anyways.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by seunfly: 3:35pm On Jan 01, 2013
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Gboliwe: 3:35pm On Jan 01, 2013
Now this is where the thread belongs. I just dont like psycophants and psycophancy. We can felicitate now.
Congrats Afam. May the zeal to clip the wings of tribalists never wane but increase with each stroke of your keyboard.
Ensure also the quality of threads pushed to the home page from that section.

2 Likes

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by chreldb(m): 3:43pm On Jan 01, 2013
J12:

Yes.
berem: You are right.

Then in that case Seun must be commended for that move! NL should always be perceived to be as neutral and unbiased as possible.

1 Like

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 01, 2013
Its not by choosing another mod from another tribe, what we want is a limit to tribal bashing. Any comment about Yoruba, aboki, Igbo, etc, the poster should be banned to 2099. Infact ban the IP address if you can get it.

Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 01, 2013
Very correct!
Vikin: Its not by choosing another mod from another tribe, what we want is a limit to tribal bashing. Any comment about Yoruba, aboki, Igbo, etc, the poster should be banned to 2099. Infact ban the IP address if you can get it.

Thank you
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by DANILSA(m): 4:00pm On Jan 01, 2013
AFAM THAT'S A GOOD PROMOTION, BUT I HOPE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SUPPRESS THE INSTINCT, I KNOW YOU LOVE UR TRIBE BUT YOU MUST NEVER USE THAT POST AS A WEAPON OF TRIBAL BASHING, IGNORE ANY POST MEANT TO BASH ANY TRIBE UNNECESSARILY, BE FAIR, FIRM AND IMPARTIAL.JUST MY TAUGHT.HAPPY BANNING grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Idowuogbo(f): 4:02pm On Jan 01, 2013
Vikin: Its not by choosing another mod from another tribe, what we want is a limit to tribal bashing. Any comment about Yoruba, aboki, Igbo, etc, the poster should be banned to 2099. Infact ban the IP address if you can get it.

Thank you
Bless u!

Elewa, we no blind o! Dem don bully u into decision making abi? Smh! Y u no kukuma complete d board wiv Urhobo and Fulani mod. Msteeeew.... Nansense! Oshi o da ni le pako!

1 Like

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Idowuogbo(f): 4:10pm On Jan 01, 2013
freecocoa: What did he contribute?

Congrats to him anyways.
U sef see am? I wan see d contribution o!

Anyways... B4 dem talk say we b haters, afam! Dalu shine! But.... If u ban me hen? Wa gba! angry tongue
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 01, 2013

Thank you

WELL SAID..even if a mod that is an alien can be choosen as long as he can ban any tribalistic comment to 2199...

Congrats afam4ever...nwanne mu nwoke
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by tpia5: 4:16pm On Jan 01, 2013
Hmm, nl is really helping igbo people.

Or maybe just any non- yoruba people.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Gboliwe: 4:41pm On Jan 01, 2013
tpia@:
Hmm, nl is really helping igbo people.

Or maybe just any non- yoruba people.
How do you mean? Are igbos and non-yorubas not helping nl? I thought life was all about give and take.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Seun(m): 4:44pm On Jan 01, 2013
Yes, and also because he is a very passionate Nairaland member. He's either going to do a great job, or a terrible job, but he won't be mediocre.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2013
Seun:
Yes, and also because he is a very passionate Nairaland member. He's either going to do a great job, or a terrible job, but he won't be mediocre.

Can you vouch for his impartiality? Because a lot of us know him as a Biafran irredentist, just a shade better than hateful characters like willy-willy.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by slimming: 4:49pm On Jan 01, 2013
we shall see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

You Know God Is Punishing You: / Man Narrate What He Did To A Lady Who Refused Him Sex While On Vacation (Photos) / Happy 18th Anniversary Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.