Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Congrats Afam4eva! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Congrats Afam4eva! (18041 Views)

Happy Birthday To Seun And Afam4eva / Happy Birthday Afam4eva!!!! / Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Afam4eva(m): 4:51pm On Jan 01, 2013
I want to use this opportunity to thank Seun for appointing me a MOD on this volatile section. I also want to appreciate my fellow mods for holding up alone thus far and granting me the chance to work hand in hand with them to improve the idiosyncrasies of this section. And finally i want to thank those that have deemed it fit to congratulate me and even those that resent the very idea of a certain Afam4eva being a mod.

My mission here is a strong aversion to why i was appointed. I may be an Igbo advocate but that will not in anyway come in between my work and i. I'm not here on any ethnic agenda. I'm here to restore sanity. I'm here to push the limit of goodwill like used to be enjoyed on this very section. Never again will this section be known as the trouble making section of Nairaland. Never again will this section be the curse capital of the Nigerian webosphere. Never again.

I shall take it up as a duty to rid off trouble makers and their hateful posts. Tribalists should take their trade elsewhere because market has just closed for them and their business is no longer profitable. Whoever if found wanting shall be punished according to the laid out rules of this forum.

he who has ears let him hear.

Stay out of trouble and stay blessed.

Happy New year everybody

Afam bu Afam

15 Likes

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by tpia5: 4:54pm On Jan 01, 2013
Seun:
Yes, and also because he is a very passionate Nairaland member. He's either going to do a great job, or a terrible job, but he won't be mediocre.

Put desola there as well, or are you thinking there's nothing you can gain from her.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Idowuogbo(f): 4:55pm On Jan 01, 2013
tpia@:

Put desola there as well, or are you thinking there's nothing you can gain from her.
grin grin grin
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by tpia5: 5:01pm On Jan 01, 2013
Who is resenting this deluded fellow?

Seun is the one who needs to get himself straightened out, dont get swollen headed bi bread to jabo somi as if you're that important.

This is about seun and his methods, not you.

Regardless who is psyching him up, whether mukina or whoever, he still maintains he owns this site, therefore the buck begins and ends with him, and he is responsible for whatever goes on here.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 01, 2013
Seun I honestly pray and hope this won't turn out to be a mistake...

It look like a reaction coming out of the hall of shame hullabaloo
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Afam4eva(m): 5:03pm On Jan 01, 2013
tpia@:
Who is resenting this deluded fellow?

In the spirit of the season, i will let this pass.

1 Like

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Idowuogbo(f): 5:07pm On Jan 01, 2013
Lmfao @ market don close, yeafrigginrite! Na2day? We shall c!
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by ciphoenix: 5:08pm On Jan 01, 2013
Congratulations on the appointment.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by tpia5: 5:08pm On Jan 01, 2013
You really dont want trouble here, i assure you.

You were part of osisi's posse back in the day, try that again, and see what becomes of you.

Like i said before, i am not addressing you, so shut it and shut it now.

You can hide or delete any posts that threaten your fragile self esteem, that will change nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 01, 2013
Gboliwe:
How do you mean? Are igbos and non-yorubas not helping nl? I thought life was all about give and take.

help me ask her....must everything be tribalistic?...smh
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 01, 2013
afam4eva: I want to use this opportunity to thank Seun for appointing me a MOD on this volatile section. I also want to appreciate my fellow mods for holding up alone thus far and granting me the chance to work hand in hand with them to improve the idiosyncrasies of this section. And finally i want to thank those that have deemed it fit to congratulate me and even those that resent the very idea of a certain Afam4eva being a mod.

My mission here is a strong aversion to why i was appointed. I may be an Igbo advocate but that will not in anyway come in between my work and i. I'm not hear on any ethnic agenda. I'm here to restore sanity. I'm here push the limit of goodwill like used to be enjoyed on this very section. Never again will this section be known as the trouble making section of Nairaland. Never again will this section be the curse capital of the Nigerian webosphere. Never again.

I shall take it up as a duty to rid off trouble makers and their hateful posts. Tribalists should take their trade elsewhere because market has just closed for them and their business is no longer profitable. Whoever if found wanting shall be punished according to the laid out rules of this forum.

Happy New year everybody

Afam bu Afam

Like I said before, going by your own antecedents, you are also on a thin ice, even more so than before. We will keep and eye on you.

1 Like

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 01, 2013
Really with this am beginning to agree with Debosky on some of his impression about Seun...the way he reacts
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by advocate666: 5:17pm On Jan 01, 2013
Afam , I sincerely hope no be you hide my post. I hope they have not and will never contaminate you with their genectic malfeasance.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 01, 2013
Idowuogbo: Lmfao @ market don close, yeafrigginrite! Na2day? We shall c!
grin
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Ufeolorun(m): 5:18pm On Jan 01, 2013
Seun:
Yes, and also because he is a very passionate Nairaland member. He's either going to do a great job, or a terrible job, but he won't be mediocre.
So to you this is the best way to stir this platform/section in the right, more constructive direction.it calls certain things into question which i wont mention in other not to bring up already buried wedge .Traffic is good,it means money but impact is long lasting:I use to lurk around the Dailykos when it first started out and I still can't believe the impact that site is having on American socio-politics at the moment.
With due respect bro,when you give control/power to people you should trust their judgement
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by aljharem(m): 5:18pm On Jan 01, 2013
congrats Afam I hope God gives you wisdom to do what is right at the right time.

1 Like

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Ishilove: 5:21pm On Jan 01, 2013
*chewing kolanut*
Okay, so how does afam's election affect the price of gari?? *crunch*

Is Seun paying him?? *munch*

*sipping palmwine* Ooookay, jus kidding. grin

Afam, let's hope that as you have come on board, this section will become more attractive to members like me who are haters of all things tribalistic. Happy new year, nwoke.

3 Likes

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by felifeli: 5:25pm On Jan 01, 2013
afam4eva: I want to use this opportunity to thank Seun for appointing me a MOD on this volatile section. I also want to appreciate my fellow mods for holding up alone thus far and granting me the chance to work hand in hand with them to improve the idiosyncrasies of this section. And finally i want to thank those that have deemed it fit to congratulate me and even those that resent the very idea of a certain Afam4eva being a mod.

My mission here is a strong aversion to why i was appointed. I may be an Igbo advocate but that will not in anyway come in between my work and i. I'm not here on any ethnic agenda. I'm here to restore sanity. I'm here to push the limit of goodwill like used to be enjoyed on this very section. Never again will this section be known as the trouble making section of Nairaland. Never again will this section be the curse capital of the Nigerian webosphere. Never again.

Happy New year everybody

Afam bu Afam

Let us see you photo then we will know if you can be trusted. For all I know you are just a Yoruba tribalist with plenty of ugly facial masks , sometimes masquerading as a Igbo lunatic.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 01, 2013
Ishilove: *chewing kolanut*
Okay, so how does afam's election affect the price of gari?? *crunch*

Is Seun paying him?? *munch*

*sipping palmwine* Ooookay, jus kidding. grin

Afam, let's hope that as you have come on board, this section will become more attractive to members like me who are haters of all things tribalistic. Happy new year, nwoke.

happy new year ishi love...

There's a report button to report MODS too.let's give him a chance before judging him...let's not turn this thread to a tribal bashfest cos' seun has deceided and that's final for now.if afam goes against the forum rules, report to seun simple!!

Congrats afam bu afam
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 01, 2013
felifeli:

Let us see you photo then we will know if you can be trusted. For all I know you are just a Yoruba tribalist with plenty of ugly facial masks , sometimes masquerading as a Igbo lunatic.

lol..reverse psychology right?...afam won't fall for that
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Afam4eva(m): 5:28pm On Jan 01, 2013
lalaosky:

There's a report button to report MODS too.let's give him a chance before judging him...let's not turn this thread to a tribal bashfest cos' seun has deceided and that's final for now.if afam goes against the forum rules, report to seun simple!!

Congrates afam bu afam
Thanks Nwanna...

I think one of the reasons why this section is hard to moderate is because sane users have refused to report those that are making trouble. Mods can't be everywhere, so it's imperative for users to report any post they find offensive.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Ishilove: 5:29pm On Jan 01, 2013

Happy New year everybody

Afam bu Afam
O what a great speech...

*tears roll down my ears* O Afam, standing ovation!!!

*sniff, weep* This speech is sappier than my pregnant palmtree. O Afam, Afam, somebody help me, I'm in looooove!! cheesy cheesy

Let your actions speak for you, but remember that no matter what you do, you can't please everybody. You will still be called names like 'hibo', 'bigot', 'aSsslicker' and other unmentionables. Prepa ya mind o.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Geomac: 5:30pm On Jan 01, 2013
Congrats Afam!

Seun, for you to be impartial, we (Northerners) also want a Northerner as a MOD.

1 Like

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 01, 2013
Ishilove:
Let your actions speak for you, but remember that no matter what you do, you can't please everybody. You will still be called names like 'hibo', 'bigot', 'aSsslicker' and other unmentionables. Prepa ya mind o.

GBAM...do your thing nwanna..even your appointment is good sign that you can't please everybody.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Idowuogbo(f): 5:33pm On Jan 01, 2013
lalaosky:

Congrats afam bu afam
Sharrap! She tell u she no sabi d report button? Hian! Dis ur mr nice guy sef, park joor! Han Han! Dis na 2013 na.... U suppose don begin rugged small nau..Mr nice is boring mehn..
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Seun(m): 5:33pm On Jan 01, 2013
Aigbofa: Can you vouch for his impartiality? Because a lot of us know him as a Biafran irredentist, just a shade better than hateful characters like willy-willy.
I know about his pro-Igbo bias. I think we need a little bit of that to achieve balance. I expect him to be an advocate of Igbos to a certain extent, but I also expect him to conduct his duties as a moderator without any tribal bias, because he knows that there are many Nairaland members who are ready to take his place if he messes up, and I won't hesitate to appoint them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Ishilove: 5:34pm On Jan 01, 2013
lalaosky:

Congrats afam bu afam
Same to you, luv.

O yes I am aware of this awesome button. I have used it severally to report cretins like Ogaga4luv and donchris. grin
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by felifeli: 5:34pm On Jan 01, 2013
Geomac: Congrats Afam!

Seun, for you to be impartial, we (Northerners) also want a Northerner as a MOD.
Seconded. There should be a Boko Haram too. on the moderator roll.

2 Likes

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 01, 2013
afam4eva:
Thanks Nwanna...

I think one of the reasons why this section is hard to moderate is because sane users have refused to report those that are making trouble. Mods can't be everywhere, so it's imperative for users to report any post they find offensive.

you're right...but just like ishi said, do your best and remove sentiments in your judgements.every eye is watching you so carry out your "MODship" dilligently

1 Like

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 01, 2013
I thought Jarus is a northerner?
Geomac: Congrats Afam!

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Sharrap! She tell u she no sabi d report button? Hian! Dis ur mr nice guy sef, park joor! Han Han! Dis na 2013 na.... U suppose don begin rugged small nau..Mr nice is boring mehn..

this aint being mr nice and all that.the truth is that no matter who is there as the mod, people will still complain.all i'm asking for us to give him a chance and then judge him later.simple

1 Like

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Idowuogbo(f): 5:36pm On Jan 01, 2013
Ishilove:
O what a great speech...

*tears roll down my ears* O Afam, standing ovation!!!

*sniff, weep* This speech is sappier than my pregnant palmtree. O Afam, Afam, somebody help me, I'm in looooove!! cheesy cheesy

Gbam! All d foney he dey type na wash. O wun yen je Fadeyi ni? Abeggi!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

6 Powerful New Year Resolution Ideas That Will Change Your Life For Good / Man Narrate What He Did To A Lady Who Refused Him Sex While On Vacation (Photos) / You Know God Is Punishing You:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.