Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Letter To MTN Bynigerians - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Letter To MTN Bynigerians (630 Views)

Visafone Lay Off All The Staffs (sold To Mtn) / How do I send a proposal to Mtn? / More "MTN" scams : Make At Least N10000 Daily Teaching People How To Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To MTN Bynigerians by Ndkings1(m): 2:47pm On Jan 01, 2013
Dear MTN Nigeria,
How are you and how is your family? I hope everybody is fine. I picked my pen from the ocean of resentment and fury to write this letter to you.
We were all full of joy upon your arrival in this country last ten years, when Obasanjo told us that you came that we might make calls and make them more abundantly. We all left govt owned tele-companies and followed you even at the expense of the indigenous Econet wireless.
As days went into weeks andweeks into months then to years, you brought out your real colours to us, you even told us to leave GLO that is being owned by some of our corrupt govt officials of whichsome of us did.
At a time we couldn't differentiate between you and baba Ijebu because you kept telling us to recharge only 200naira and win recharge cards. From recharge cards you went to mobile phones, mobile phones to
electronics, electronics to 1million, 1million to cars, the one that annoyed us most is that you told us to recharge only 200naira and win AEROPLANE, hei!!!!.
Some of your kinsmen came to our aid; Etisalat, visafone, starcomms, rainbownet but out of your greed and jealousy you chased some of them to extinction with promises of free credits and free browsing.
Truly, you gave us credits and free browsing, but it waslike giving us shoes and taking the feet from us because you couldn't upgradeyour server to carry these.
NCC mandated you to stop allpromos and upgrade your systems, you heeded to the instructions but not up to a reasonable time. You are back again with free credits and sms which we didn't ask you of.
I and my brethren are pleading with you to suspend every promo you have for usthis yuletide and focus more on the upgrading of your systems.
And please help us extend this plea to your kinsmen; GLO, ETISALAT, AIRTEL.
THANKS.
Re: Letter To MTN Bynigerians by sKy007: 3:12pm On Jan 01, 2013
Dear ND King,
We acknowledge receipt of your letter , unlike our 180 channel , we have to reply you promptly.
First of all , for your information we have different service packages for different classes . We have Premium Services for our high yield subscribers, Business services and lastly Economy Services for the poor subscribers. From the description of your letter with regards to promos and free internet we can deduce that you belong to the last category.
As such we regret to inform you that we do not have a quality service in plan for your kind. We have tried all our possible best to off load you from our prestigious yellow network to other network by making you pass through all those things you have painstakingly outlined in your letter and we are running out of ideas to tell you politely that there are about 5 gsm operators in Nigeria and poor subscribers should not be dumped on us.
We have plans to upgrade our network so that our Premium and Business subscribers may have value for their money. We are not upgrading to dash free credit and megabytes.
All our efforts to make you spend more in order to enjoy the better services is proving abortive as you buy a 200 credit and expect to get a plane. How silly can that be.
Please upgrade your life as we upgrade our services , get an additional sim card to reduce the strain on our network and stop tweaking our internet settings.
Thanks and Happy New Year
MTN Nigeria
Re: Letter To MTN Bynigerians by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 01, 2013
sKy007: Dear ND King,
We acknowledge receipt of your letter , unlike our 180 channel , we have to reply you promptly.
First of all , for your information we have different service packages for different classes . We have Premium Services for our high yield subscribers, Business services and lastly Economy Services for the poor subscribers. From the description of your letter with regards to promos and free internet we can deduce that you belong to the last category.
As such we regret to inform you that we do not have a quality service in plan for your kind. We have tried all our possible best to off load you from our prestigious yellow network to other network by making you pass through all those things you have painstakingly outlined in your letter and we are running out of ideas to tell you politely that there are about 5 gsm operators in Nigeria and poor subscribers should not be dumped on us.
We have plans to upgrade our network so that our Premium and Business subscribers may have value for their money. We are not upgrading to dash free credit and megabytes.
All our efforts to make you spend more in order to enjoy the better services is proving abortive as you buy a 200 credit and expect to get a plane. How silly can that be.
Please upgrade your life as we upgrade our services , get an additional sim card to reduce the strain on our network and stop tweaking our internet settings.
Thanks and Happy New Year
MTN Nigeria
This is so uncool shocked
And you just gave MTN bad PR.
Re: Letter To MTN Bynigerians by Ndkings1(m): 5:05pm On Jan 01, 2013
@sky007, am nt surprised at ur write up.
I hav knwn it since that mtn is nt for poor people.
Thank God am nt stil usin mtn.
Etisalat rockz
Re: Letter To MTN Bynigerians by sKy007: 5:31pm On Jan 01, 2013
Nd kings:
Thank God am nt stil usin mtn.
Etisalat rockz
This confirms my worst fears.
U r there just because of the free MB.
For the record, etisalat has the highest call tariff in Nigeria , their saving grace is the free Mb that poor youths flock to.
Anywhere stay there abeg and thanks for keeping that yellow sim card to receive calls, we still get paid.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Contracts / Free Forex Forcast. 7 Days / Nigeria, First Market For Top French Champagne Producer In 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.