Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

How Much Do You Carry/put In Ur Wallet For Day To Day Spending? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Much Do You Carry/put In Ur Wallet For Day To Day Spending? (556 Views)

Rich Nigerians Spending Millions On London Property - video report from London! / For Men. Do You Carry Umbrella This Period? / When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do You Carry/put In Ur Wallet For Day To Day Spending? by solid3(m): 3:38pm On Jan 01, 2013
Happy New Year peep.

I have this question in mind, How much do put in your wallet for daily spending? I not referring to when you intend to go for shopping as it wld vary depending on what u shopping for.

How much wld u be left wif in your wallet that wld make you feel uncomfortable and dash off to d ATM?

Lets know if ur are a student, corper or working class or retiriee. Plus at what point do you stop carrying money along in wallet (rather ghana must go bags like our polithiefcians and legislathieves)?
Re: How Much Do You Carry/put In Ur Wallet For Day To Day Spending? by Vivly(f): 3:44pm On Jan 01, 2013
Dis kind of question dat has to do with our financial status; na sign of end times o!!!!
Re: How Much Do You Carry/put In Ur Wallet For Day To Day Spending? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 01, 2013
OP, why are you interested on amount one carry in wallet? You wan target the person ni?
Re: How Much Do You Carry/put In Ur Wallet For Day To Day Spending? by solid3(m): 4:46pm On Jan 01, 2013
Vivly: Dis kind of question dat has to do with our financial status; na sign of end times o!!!!

cry jeez, whats d link btw d question n endtime sis Somfin tels me u ar either a "Mantain of Vire" member or "Deepdeep Life Sus member."
Re: How Much Do You Carry/put In Ur Wallet For Day To Day Spending? by solid3(m): 4:46pm On Jan 01, 2013
Vivly: Dis kind of question dat has to do with our financial status; na sign of end times o!!!!

cry jeez, whats d link btw d question n endtime sis Somfin tels me u ar either a "Mantain of Vire" member or "Deepdeep Life Sus" member.
Re: How Much Do You Carry/put In Ur Wallet For Day To Day Spending? by solid3(m): 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2013
Vikin: OP, why are you interested on amount one carry in wallet? You wan target the person ni?

How is dat possible? Pls no derailing comments.
Re: How Much Do You Carry/put In Ur Wallet For Day To Day Spending? by Vivly(f): 9:05pm On Jan 01, 2013
*solid*:

cry jeez, whats d link btw d question n endtime sis Somfin tels me u ar either a "Mantain of Vire" member or "Deepdeep Life Sus member."
text in English nd ahl reply
Re: How Much Do You Carry/put In Ur Wallet For Day To Day Spending? by solid3(m): 10:16pm On Jan 01, 2013
Vivly:
text in English nd ahl reply

before i reply u in english, lets know how much u hold in ur wallet.
Re: How Much Do You Carry/put In Ur Wallet For Day To Day Spending? by Vivly(f): 7:42am On Jan 02, 2013
Owk. The derailing starts hereĀ¤

(1) (Reply)

Immagine My Younger Sister Fighting Me For Dating A Girl / Interesting Confusion / Fire Service And Its Response To Fire Outbreaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.