Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,214 members, 7,780,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:36 PM

Thread For Architects On The Use Of CAD - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Thread For Architects On The Use Of CAD (622 Views)

A Thread For Architects And Aspiring Architects. / Original Autodesk software licenses for Architects,Engineer & Media experts / Surveyors, Builders, Architects & Estate Mgrs' Corner (Aspirants & Professionals) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Architects On The Use Of CAD by PaulJohn1: 3:42pm On Jan 01, 2013
I've been hoping to see a thread on this for long but it's like I'll wait forever
Architects/students of Architecture here can we please exchange ideas on the use of CAD(autoCAD, Revit, 3Dmax, Chief Architect, etc)

Software(s) of different kind(s) is/has been taking/taken over and rendering/rendered drafting useless.
Old Architects that have an excellent drafting skills, new generation architects plus students that are championing the world of software(CAD etc) for designing let's contribute to balance things and have a better experience.

Other professionals in different fields relating to architecture(I.e. builders + electrical, mechanical, structural, civil engineers) that are involved in the use of CAD are not left out.
Re: Thread For Architects On The Use Of CAD by oremisussan: 4:51pm On Jan 01, 2013
Great one,
I'm in!
Re: Thread For Architects On The Use Of CAD by PaulJohn1: 5:13pm On Jan 01, 2013
^^
You're welcome.
Which of the software(s) are you good at?
And what's your field?

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Graduates Needed Urgently For Immediate Placement / What's The Gulder Ultimate Search Pre-audition Like? / This Might Be Helpful To You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.