Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

More Govs, Senators, Vips Will Die In 2013 –prophet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Govs, Senators, Vips Will Die In 2013 –prophet (785 Views)

PDP Govs, Senators, Reps Begin Search For Credible National Chair / Ministerial List; Buhari Strips APC Govs., Senators, Reps Power To Pick Nominees / Buhari Cabinet: Govs Senators, Reps, Lose Power To Pick Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Govs, Senators, Vips Will Die In 2013 –prophet by lekanolas: 4:25pm On Jan 01, 2013
The year 2013, which begins today, is a year of judgment that will witness the death of many very important Nigerians.

The General Overseer of the Divine Evangelical Prayer Ministry International Incorporated, Apostle Femi Samson Enweliku, made the prophetic revelation in Benin, Edo State yesterday. His predictions came at a time Nigerians are still mourning the death of a governor, lawmakers, and some other important personalities.

Enweliku, who is also the president of the National Association of Prophetic Ministers, advised citizens to prepare for the death of more members of the ruling class in 2013, if they continued to wallow in sin.

In an interview with our correspondent in his church after his “State of the Nation” predictions, the apostle appealed to government at all levels, groups and individuals to declare a fervent three-day fasting and praying session in January and another seven-day fasting and praying session in June to avoid the disasters which might befall the country.

Enweliku, whose many past predictions have come to pass, urged President Goodluck Jonathan to immediately tackle corruption otherwise it would truncate his government sooner than expected.

The apostle specifically warned Jonathan against seeking re-election in 2015 which, he said, would result in bloodshed and a possible disintegration of the country even before the election year.

Enweliku asked the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to begin the search for Jonathan’s successor in 2015. He said: “The Lord told me that the year 2013 is going to be a year of fulfilment in the life of every believer who trusts in the Lord.

The Lord told me, at the same time, to declare that 2013 is going to be a year of judgment for those who refuse to repent and continue to live in sin.

“It is going to be a year when establishments, institutions, marriages, businesses that are built on the platform of deceits are going to collapse. I call on President Goodluck Jonathan to stand still and be a man of faith. Jonathan has a good plan for the citizens but the problem is going to be corruption.

“In 2013, Nigeria is go-ing to experience corruption of the highest order. Budget 2013 should put smile on the faces of Nigerians but those in the cabinet of Jonathan are going to disappoint him owing to corruption. If Jonathan must bring succour to Nigerians, corruption must be tackled.”

Enweliku also said that the government must act fast to avert calamities and disasters that would befall the country in the year which would be worse than the flood disaster that ravaged the country in 2012.

He said: “I see prominent Nigerians, governors, senators and others dying from strange illness, untimely deaths, etc. “There will be more plane crashes.

The year 2013 is going to be a year of judgement. So, I advise President Jonathan not to attempt to come back in 2015. He should not try it. I can’t see anything good in his coming. There is going to be bloodshed in 2015 if Jonathan comes back on board.

“I see people dying in bloodshed in a bid to prevent him. In the interest of Nigerian, Jonathan should not come back because heads will roll. Northerners have their agenda. I hope Jonathan would prepare to go.

I pray God to guide him. PDP should prepare to hand over to another person because I see people running helter-skelter. I do not see Jonathan ruling even if he forces himself in power.

“In 2013, I see anger, famine, plane crashes, fire outbreaks and natural disasters. The only people that will survive the year are those who have covenant with God.”

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/more-govs-senators-vips-will-die-in-2013-prophet/
Re: More Govs, Senators, Vips Will Die In 2013 –prophet by Seyzi(m): 4:46pm On Jan 01, 2013
If nt he is a bloody brat wat is he comming to do in 2015.
Re: More Govs, Senators, Vips Will Die In 2013 –prophet by slimming: 4:51pm On Jan 01, 2013
We are having pleasure in dealth but life thru Christ for everyone here.
Re: More Govs, Senators, Vips Will Die In 2013 –prophet by ignis: 4:52pm On Jan 01, 2013
What a fake prophesy. Prophet of doom.
Re: More Govs, Senators, Vips Will Die In 2013 –prophet by Omexonomy: 4:56pm On Jan 01, 2013
Most of his predictions are common in most countries. People must die, children will be born. So most of his predictions are common place predictions that happen in any country . The death of my fellow man saddens me.

(1) (Reply)

Okorocha: My Siren Is Louder Than Yours / Presidential Directive Targets Tinubu, APC / Bama Attack: Boko Haram Planned To Overrun Barracks – Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.