Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. (31956 Views)

Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates / Powerful New Year Prayer,2013 By Evans4god / Dr Olukoya Of Mfm Place Embargo On Wearing Of Trouser By Female To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by jasmine21(f): 8:46pm On Jan 02, 2013
nawa oh all these bad prophecies, and no single good news? hmm i'm tilting towards T.B Joshua's prophecies i wont lie.
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by ezebinugwu21: 9:00pm On Jan 02, 2013
The man of God have spoken,he that have ear let him hear what the spirit is saying.
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2013
kenniojo:

Bros .. GOD GO BLESS UU ... He s not the type that play politics and he hardly talk or mention any thing political in his sermon ....So believe his prophet

So because he dosen't mention anything political in his sermon, he is the true MOG. Nairaland is confusing alot of you.
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by decepticos(m): 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2013
I always comes down to the basics. Hope this doesn't offend anybody.
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by bobby56(m): 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2013
No amount of Psalm 27 & 91 can save those who are doing EVIL. Liars, 419ners, fornicators, etc. MFM members should simply REPENT and DO GOOD, and STOP depending on their DIE, DIE, DIE prayers. It does not move GOD but Righteousness and Holy Living DOES. After committing evil, u start praying DIE,DIE,DIE... .REPENT OF YOUR EVIL, AND GOD WILL BLESS AND PROTECT YOU FROM ANY NEGATIVE PROPHECY!

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by PastorOla1: 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2013
2 Chronicles 20:20 (KJV)
20And they rose early in the morning, and went forth into the wilderness of Tekoa: and as they went forth, Jehoshaphat stood and said, Hear me, O Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem; Believe in the Lord your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper.

39.A YEAR WHERE MANY SORROWS WILL TURN TO JOY
40.A YEAR OF HARVEST OF BREAKTHROUGH

7 PRAYERS:
1. EVERY COVEN MANIPULATION, SCATTER, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
2. IN THE PRESENCE OF MY ENEMIES, OH LORD, CATAPULT ME TO MEGA SUCCESS.
3. O HEAVENS ARISE, KILL THE ENEMIES OF MY LIFTING.
4. ANOINTING OF FULL RESTORATION, FALL UPON ME, IN JESUS' NAME.
5. EVERY TRAP SET AGAINST MY FEET, CATCH YOUR OWNER, IN JESUS' NAME.
6. LIKE JACOB, SHOW ME THE LADDER OF MY BREAKTHROUGH.
7. EVERY POWER REPORTING MY PROGRESS TO DARKNESS, FALL DOWN AND DIE, IN JESUS' NAME
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by bobby56(m): 11:00pm On Jan 02, 2013
klax: But for God sake plz Christains why all these sort of things? Why all these sort messages or prophesy for goodness sake Why do we love embarrassing God sometime by saying all these evil prophesy and say it was God who said them for God sake? Plz is Nigeria the only country existing in the world that all our so called men of God all they know best is evil prophesy everytime Please is this how God is so wicked or is this how God so hate Nigeria Is it Nigeria that cricified Jesus that will make God hated Nigeria this much that all our men God only receive evil message about Nigeria all the time from God

Its Olukoya now, soon TB Josh. will explode his own, Pastor I want to be Vice president under Islamist Fundametalist will soon explode his own evil prophesy etc So is this how God so wicked And is there no Imam or traditiona worshipers in Nigeria why cant they too say evil prophesy but only Christain God always give evil gift every year, is this right This is ridiculous indeed all I know is that "The Almighty God, the creator of Universe, the One that sit above the throne and the One that hanged the world on nothing and it never fall" "HE IS A KIND GOD" and not a blood sucker or A killer father..
STOP IT!!! NOT ALL MEN OF GOD. Or have u ever seen or heard that Pastor KUMUYI prophesy any evil thing about this Country. Rather he keeps praying for his members and for the Country. Infact he had told members this year would be a good and prosperous year for them (including you if u believe). But you must live a HOLY Life. Amen? Amen!
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by eastermaris(f): 12:05am On Jan 03, 2013
[quote author=Joythah][/quote] I pray u gain ur sanity. U are totally lost.
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by mailemy(m): 12:18am On Jan 03, 2013
I don't even understand some ppl here. When ever any prophecy is made by men of God,ppl will start criticising the pastors. what else do u want,beta go meet juju priest for prophecy when our men of God are saying trash. Instead of coming here to showcase ur bad attitude.
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by mailemy(m): 12:20am On Jan 03, 2013
mailemy: I don't even understand some ppl here. When ever any prophecy is made by men of God,ppl will start criticising the pastors. what else do u want,beta go meet juju priest for prophecy when our men of God are saying trash. Instead of coming here to showcase ur bad attitude.
billyG: He!!He!!HE!!!i laugh in spirit all those craps are not prophesies but are clever compilation of normal occurance year in year out! ;
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by eastermaris(f): 12:28am On Jan 03, 2013
Stop beating around the bush and discuss the above.[/quote] U think getting insight from the most high is such a big deal right?That it seem like a continuation of events in 2012 also makes it cooked up right?Maybe he wld had just skipped to 2032 and tell u how the north wld break away frm nigeria when south-south oil finishes fool. Those few times I tried changing my ways,focussing and praying hard,i heard a few things from God dat changed my story till date.Study ur bible,its a level dat even the lost like u can attain...its no big deal ok?
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by baysee2002: 12:39am On Jan 03, 2013
Guys,it is better to keep quiet,rather than castigating against Man of God.sincerely speaking which one among these prophesy has not been happening. 1.we can all see d wide spread of immorality from the lyrics and performance of our musicians,
2.We can all see d indecent dressing of d actors,immorality,and all sort of things.dont you think those people are responsible for the multiplication and wide spread of sin. Ladies now dance naked,some put on pant on d road,claiming to wear short,we all know dat this things are not good,even onr culture forbid them.
3.Again regarding d revolution,you are alive when fuel susbsidy was removed in January 1st 2012,if not God's intervention,dat crisis could have turn to war.and yet our leaders keep pushing people to the war.indeed Nigerians are angry...But d issue is that people dont like the truth,we always like things that make us laugh and happy.Eccl 3:1-8 have said it all.

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by eehweezzy(m): 12:43am On Jan 03, 2013
oh God giv me d grace to abide till d end
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by eastermaris(f): 12:43am On Jan 03, 2013
@Ethiest or whatever u call urself..... U think getting insight from the most high is such a big deal right?That it seem like a continuation of events in 2012 also makes it cooked up right?Maybe he wld had just skipped to 2032 and tell u how the north wld break away frm nigeria when south-south oil finishes fool. Those few times I tried changing my ways,focussing and praying hard,i heard a few things from God dat changed my story till date.Study ur bible,its a level dat even the lost like u can attain...its no big deal ok?
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by chiswaggs: 12:49am On Jan 03, 2013
nyc 1
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by manny4life(m): 1:19am On Jan 03, 2013
Though a prophet my not prophecy in the name of God which we said in the Bible, it doesn't mean the anointing of God isn't on him. People have to be cautious on how they insult these men. He's a loving God, a forgiving father, YET a consuming fire. If anyone has disbelief in their heart, that is fine, but insulting them, is indirectly asking for the wrath upon you.
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by enilove(m): 1:40am On Jan 03, 2013
when God sent Noah to build an ark and warn the people of the danger that was to befall them,they did not believe him until the floor came and destroyed them.
what people want to hear is how they shall be blessed and promoted even when their life is full of wickedness,adultery,furnication,stealing and other immoralities.
Gods standard does not change.Read your bible and you will discover that God is never happy with the wicked.
many of us need to change befor it is too late.Hell is real and Heaven is real.
How can we continue in sins and wickedness and expect the grace of God to abound.we need to change in this nation and serve God in truth and in love, then He will bless us and send prophetic messages that we deserve to us. God is a God of judgement.
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by farolee(m): 5:12am On Jan 03, 2013
Atheist:-D:
This is the same as the previous years events. There is no prophecy here. They are just telling us what happened in 2012 and adding it to 2013.

It is also soooo vague. Why cant they be more specific?

Lost of identity,the just shall live by faith.it sounds. too simply abi. ?
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by Paulonorival: 7:57am On Jan 03, 2013
Prayers of cursing someone or spirit to die is not what Jesus the Son of God teaches us. Our Pastors has mislead us. As it was written in the bible, My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge; Did Jesus Christ the Son of God curse any one? I don't think so.
What is written in the bible is
Proverb 16:7
"When a man's ways please the LORD, he makes even his enemies to be at peace with him".
Matthew 18:15
"If your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault, between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have gained your brother".
My people please read your bible and don't suffer for lack of knowledge and good morals. God be with you all
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by Roon9(m): 8:56am On Jan 03, 2013
omanzo02: This pastor is a joke, a 2 year child can see what he see in his fantasy dreams.
Smtimes i 1da wat it wud take 4 a being 2 just ignore
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by kenniojo: 9:47am On Jan 03, 2013
enilove: when God sent Noah to build an ark and warn the people of the danger that was to befall them,they did not believe him until the floor came and destroyed them.
what people want to hear is how they shall be blessed and promoted even when their life is full of wickedness,adultery,furnication,stealing and other immoralities.
Gods standard does not change.Read your bible and you will discover that God is never happy with the wicked.
many of us need to change befor it is too late.Hell is real and Heaven is real.
How can we continue in sins and wickedness and expect the grace of God to abound.we need to change in this nation and serve God in truth and in love, then He will bless us and send prophetic messages that we deserve to us. God is a God of judgement.

THANK U MY BROTHER.. THERE IS NEVER / THERE WILL NEVER BE PEACE FOR THE WICKED...

IS UNTO TO U ... THOSE PROPHECIES OVER THERE .. ARE THEY FOR THE WICKED OR FOR THE SAINT? SO Y ARGUMENT AND CONDEMNATION?

THINK OF THESE BELOW

39.A YEAR WHERE MANY SORROWS WILL TURN TO JOY
40.A YEAR OF HARVEST OF BREAKTHROUGH

7 PRAYERS:
1. EVERY COVEN MANIPULATION, SCATTER, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
2. IN THE PRESENCE OF MY ENEMIES, OH LORD, CATAPULT ME TO MEGA SUCCESS.
3. O HEAVENS ARISE, KILL THE ENEMIES OF MY LIFTING.
4. ANOINTING OF FULL RESTORATION, FALL UPON ME, IN JESUS' NAME.
5. EVERY TRAP SET AGAINST MY FEET, CATCH YOUR OWNER, IN JESUS' NAME.
6. LIKE JACOB, SHOW ME THE LADDER OF MY BREAKTHROUGH.
7. EVERY POWER REPORTING MY PROGRESS TO DARKNESS, FALL DOWN AND DIE, IN JESUS' NAME

[/quote]

WHO ARE THOSE FOR ?

Pastor Ola: [quote author=bobby56]No amount of Psalm 27 & 91 can save those who are doing EVIL. Liars, 419ners, fornicators, etc. MFM members should simply REPENT and DO GOOD, and STOP depending on their DIE, DIE, DIE prayers. It does not move GOD but Righteousness and Holy Living DOES. After committing evil, u start praying DIE,DIE,DIE... .REPENT OF YOUR EVIL, AND GOD WILL BLESS AND PROTECT YOU FROM ANY NEGATIVE PROPHECY!

HMMMMM CHIEF JUDGE OF THE WORLD . IT IS A PITY THAT U CALLED URSELF A XTIAN I SHD VE KNOWN WHAT TO SAY . WHEN THE SAME BIBLE U SAID U READ SAYS THOU SHALL NOT JUDGE..
BY THE WAY HOW DID U KNOW ALL THAT ? WELL ITS ONLY A THIEF THAT KNOWS HOW FELLOW THIEF OPERATE.

ITS JUST A PITY THAT ITS UNBORN GENERATION THAT WILL SUFFER ALL THESE... WELL THERE IS STILL A SOLUTION

JUST CLOSE UR EYES AND SAY THESE AFTER ME...

LORD JESUS , I KNOW AM A SINNER
I COME B4 U NOW
FORGIVE ME ALL MY SINS
IN JESUS NAME .. AMEN.

U RE SAVE NOW

GO IN PEACE AND SIN NO MORE
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by Joythah(m): 2:20pm On Jan 03, 2013
eastermaris: I pray u gain ur sanity. U are totally lost.

time will tell
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by slysteel: 2:26pm On Jan 03, 2013
i am tempted to convert to judaism.nigerian pastors are fake and full of shit.no one knows tomorrow they are not God yet wanna claim shit
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by Joythah(m): 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2013
REVOLUTNIS:
I am happy the one and only Okiji juju custodian has finally rest his case, hope Joythah is still alive?
i believe the question should be if okija is still alive cos i believe he is living on borrowed time
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by JeSoul(f): 4:10pm On Jan 03, 2013
Okija & Bidam, fellas please put a lid on the insults, otherwise _____ you know what. Thanks.
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:39pm On Jan 03, 2013
Sad irony.. Christianity will be the death of Christians.. dwell on the words in the book of 2nd Peter. you will see why Christians shall face heavy persecutions as they self-fulfill a prophecy of damnation

2 Peter 2:1–2

But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When They Tell You That Konji Can Kill You / Controversial: Real-life Angel Fell From The Sky In London? (photos) / Cardinal Okpaleke Visits Imo State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.