Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. (31959 Views)

Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates / Powerful New Year Prayer,2013 By Evans4god / Dr Olukoya Of Mfm Place Embargo On Wearing Of Trouser By Female To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by kenniojo: 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2013
Muttex: I REBUKE ALL THESE PROPHECIES FOR MY COUNTRY NIGERIA,NAIRALANDERS AND ALL MY FAMILY. SO GOD SAID ALL THESE OR INSINUATION?

Bro if u like rebuke billion times ... WITHOUT HOLINESS.... NA OYO U DEY OOO cool
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by kenniojo: 2:42pm On Jan 02, 2013
CrazyMan: Looks more like random musings from Dr. Olukoya.

If you want to make a prophecy, you have to be specific...Olukoya should stop bleating around the bush and be straight with us.

I'm tired of hearing all this confusing messages from MOGs. They should learn to speak English for once so we can understand them.

Those who have ears shd listen to what Christ is telling the church
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2013
CrazyMan:
I agree with you...they aren't specific enough.
so what do u understand by specifics...or are u telling me God has now become ur mate that He must tell you evrything He wants to do on Earth?..my broda FEAR GOD.
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 02, 2013
CrazyMan: Looks more like random musings from Dr. Olukoya.

If you want to make a prophecy, you have to be specific...Olukoya should stop bleating around the bush and be straight with us.

I'm tired of hearing all this confusing messages from MOGs. They should learn to speak English for once so we can understand them.
my broda u lack scriptural understanding...wen d prophets of old prophesied about the coming of the messiah did they say is name will be called "Jesus"..we know in part and we prophesy in part..those that prophesy specifics are false prophets and they use familiar spirits..be warned..
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by trimandtrendy(f): 3:04pm On Jan 02, 2013
Wow, Filled with scary predictions oh. Ha! May God help us. I couldnt even read through everything. That was scary
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by DukeNija(m): 3:05pm On Jan 02, 2013
That is Why Christianity is for Intellectuals.

To all those shouting be Specific,
Even Jesus Spoke in Parables, and his disciples Complained.
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by pekelepekele(m): 3:07pm On Jan 02, 2013
He made sure they are many so that at least 3 or 4 of them will surely come to pass and people won't be able to complain . SCAMMERR!!!!!!
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by CrazyMan(m): 3:10pm On Jan 02, 2013
kenniojo: Those who have ears shd listen to what Christ is telling the church
My people perish for lack of knowledge...

Bidam: so what do u understand by specifics...or are u telling me God has now become ur mate that He must tell you evrything He wants to do on Earth?..my broda FEAR GOD.
My brother, I'm also a christian...the God I serve doesn't give his children half-baked messages, neither does he confuse them.

Take a look at those prophecies and tell me what you can make out of it?

Read your bible properly...Elijah made a prophecy that there wouldn't be rain in the land, and for a couple of years, there wasn't rain. (Specific prophecy)

Isaiah prophesied about the birth and death of Christ, and it became a reality. (Specific prophecy)

Jesus predicted Judas betrayal and Peter's denial, and it came to pass. (Specific prophecy)

If he calls what he wrote a prophecy, then I myself can become a prophet.

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by Okijajuju1(m): 3:12pm On Jan 02, 2013
Looks like the rantings of an Egbo smoker..

Even a retard can prophesy better.. Make ehn drex go far with ehn yeye talk!!
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by stacomaster(m): 3:21pm On Jan 02, 2013
22. A YEAR OF BLOODY CIVIL WARS cry
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by Fadenitan(m): 3:22pm On Jan 02, 2013
It is more better for you not to say anything than for you to open your mouth to speak against the man of God,an oracle of God.Stop it and ask for forgiveness,if not you will be a candidate of angelic slap.May the mercy of God endure for us and his grace be sufficient for us throughout 2013.Amen.
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by Chongaiman: 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2013
Bidam: my broda u lack scriptural understanding...wen d prophets of old prophesied about the coming of the messiah did they say is name will be called "Jesus"..we know in part and we prophesy in part..those that prophesy specifics are false prophets and they use familiar spirits..be warned..

Isaiah 7:14. Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel. NIV.

Matthew 1:23 "The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel"--which means, "God with us."
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by Joythah(m): 3:35pm On Jan 02, 2013
Jesus spoke in parables in public and interpreted it to his disciples in private... That is what D.K.O is trying to do. I started taking notice of this man when he predicted the death of the sultan of sokoto. It was only after his death that i understood that that was what he was talking about. Imagine if he had come out to say that the man will die; this country would not have known peace. The religious bigots in the north would have used it as an excuse to kill christians. Remember when Oyedepo said boko haram will be finished(paraphrase) and his churches started getting bombed, if he had coded it some people will still be alive now.

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by Joythah(m): 3:42pm On Jan 02, 2013
Be careful how you insult people... Some have tried it and are dead. Even if you dont agree cant you say so without using abusive words?
Okija_juju: Looks like the rantings of an Egbo smoker..

Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by Tundetiler2011(m): 3:45pm On Jan 02, 2013
Leave God to judge
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by Okijajuju1(m): 3:53pm On Jan 02, 2013
Joythah: Be careful how you insult people... Some have tried it and are dead. Even if you dont agree cant you say so without using abusive words?

TAAAAH!!! SHAAATTAAAP there!!!!!!!

Who born you or this Egbo smoking Pastor to threaten me?! You wan die?! If you no get talk better drex before you incure the wrath of the great Alusi Okija.. angry
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by foluks24(f): 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2013
aw is it Dr olukoya's fault if the majority doesnt have d wisdom to decode wat he is saying.do u xpect him not to be wise enuf to open his mouth to say specific things?the bible says in all thy doing,get wisdom and understandin.pray for wisdom to undastnd and stop talkin lik a dumb.dnt knw why d poster xcluded d part where he said pple in the entertainment industry shld b careful of d spirit of death dat wil befall d industry as a result of the concious and unconcious convenant dey get into.is dere not a confrimation to dat already?also heard one of d actors is involved in a serious motor acident or u guys expect olukoya to start mentionin names rite.use ur brains wen tinkin and nt ur mouth
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 02, 2013
Rubbish prophesies.last prophetic message is in bible.no prophesy agains expect the bible.HEB 1:1.
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by foluks24(f): 3:57pm On Jan 02, 2013
kip dwelling in sin and see if he is talkin jokes or not
Okija_juju: Looks like the rantings of an Egbo smoker..

Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by REVOLUTNIS: 3:58pm On Jan 02, 2013
timilehin007: Wait till my pastor confirm all these brain-work b4 I I decide if to go rigour with it, so far what I still believe abwt this year is a year that we will be massively favoured...that was what God prophecised to us through my pastor Chris' of christ embassy...u can believe in what ever u want..after Jesus Christ some believers went for Paul some went for Peter etc..so its all your choices to choose whose prophecy would work for you for ᵀᴴᴱ year...
So its only ur pastor Chris' that hears from God?
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by Brymo: 4:03pm On Jan 02, 2013
its very sad,wen pple make silly comments,about tins of God,if it is not specific enof,go and meet a soo sayer or somtin,dont make ursef an enemy of God.
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by floriana(m): 4:03pm On Jan 02, 2013
atuagbo: 1.A YEAR THAT WILL GENERATE WIDESPREAD REBELLION SPARK
2.A YEAR OF MYSTERIOUS HAPPENING
3.A YEAR OF HORRIBLE AND PATHETIC SINS
4.A YEAR OF DISINTEGRATION AND DISCEPTION
5.A DANGEROUS YEAR TO PLAY WITH SIN
6.A YEAR OF UNUSUALTURBULEN­ ­ ­CE TIME
7.A YEAR OF UNCOMMON LAWLESSNESS
8.A VOLATILE YEAR WITH SHORT TEMPER
9.A YEAR OF SPECIAL PRAYER
10.A YEAR WHEN THE ACCUSED WILL BE THE JUDGE
11.A YEAR OF THE RAGE OF SEAS....
12.A YEAR WHERE PRAYERS ARE NEEDED TO ARREST LOCAL,NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL WASTERS
13.A YEAR OF NATURAL DISASTERS
14.A YEAR OF DEATH FOR ARTISTE AND MUSICIANS
15.A YEAR OF SHAKING FOR NATION THAT SUPPORT GODLESSNESS
16.A YEAR OF CONFUSED REVOLUTIONIST
17.A YEAR OF HISSING AND SHAME FOR THE DEVIL
1B.A YEAR OF NEW POSITIONING
19.A YEAR OF UNBELIEVABLE AND DISLOYALTY
20.A YEAR OF REBELLION AGAINST ALL BONDAGES
21.A YEAR OF PLENTY OF INIQUITY
22.A YEAR OF BLOODY CIVIL WARS
23.A YEAR OF JUDGEMENT FOR THOSE WHO INITIATE ANTISCRIPTUAL JUDGEMENT
24.A YEAR OF CELESTIAL WARFARE
25.A YEAR OF ECONOMIC FAMININE FOR UNBELIEVERS
26.A YEAR OF UNCOMMON SHAKING IN MARKET OF THE WORLD
27.A YEAR OF BLESSINGS FOR CHILDREN OF GOD
28.A YEAR OF RAW POWER OF GOD TO DESRTOYLONG STANDING YOKE
29.A YEAR OF UNCOMMON DISASTER 4 D SEXUALLY LOSE
30.A CRUCIAL YEAR OF GOD'S CALLING,TRAININ­ ­­G AND CHOOSING
31.A YEAR WHEN THE POWERLESS SHALL PUT THE POWERFUL TO SHAME
32.A YEAR OF RESULGENCE OF CULTISM
33.A YEAR OF BROADCASTING MALPRATICES
34.A YEAR WHERE DESTINY WILL MOVE OUT OF BONDAGE
35.A YEAR OF DELIVERANCE AND JUSTICE
36.A YEAR OF WHEN DESTROYERS SHALL SPLIT
37.A YEAR WHEN SATANIC ACQUIRED WEALTH SHALL BACKFIRE
38.A YEAR OF RAGE OF CONFUSION
39.A YEAR WHERE MANY SORROWS WILL TURN TO JOY
40.A YEAR OF HARVEST OF BREAKTHROUGH

KEYS TO SURVIVE
1.GO AND MEMORIZE PROV 21:30
2.MAKE IT A REGULARLY HABIT TO CONFESS PSALM 27&PSALM 91
3.LIVE A CLEAN HOLY LIFE
4.BE A GOOD STEWARD OF EVERYTHING GOD HAS GIVEN TO YOU
5.ALWAYS KEEP YOUR WORD THEREBY MAINTAIN YOUR INTEGRITY
6.FOCUS ON GIVING RATHER THAN GETTING
7.GET RID OF ANYTHING LESS THAN EXCELLENCE
8.DONT TELL LIES AGAIN
9.LISTENING 85% AND SPEAK 15%
10.KEEP YOUR BODY UNDER(I.E KILL YOUR FLESH)

7 THINGS TO AVOID AND 7 PRAYERS TO PRAY (FOR ALL MEN)
TO AVOID:
1. AVOID ANGER
2. AVOID EXTRA-MARITAL RELATIONSHIPS
3. AVOID CARELESS EATING
4. AVOID GODLESS FRIENDS
5. AVOID USELESS JOURNEYS
6. AVOID ALCOHOL AND HARD DRUGS
7. AVOID STEALING FROM GOD

7 PRAYERS:
1. EVERY COVEN MANIPULATION, SCATTER, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
2. IN THE PRESENCE OF MY ENEMIES, OH LORD, CATAPULT ME TO MEGA SUCCESS.
3. O HEAVENS ARISE, KILL THE ENEMIES OF MY LIFTING.
4. ANOINTING OF FULL RESTORATION, FALL UPON ME, IN JESUS' NAME.
5. EVERY TRAP SET AGAINST MY FEET, CATCH YOUR OWNER, IN JESUS' NAME.
6. LIKE JACOB, SHOW ME THE LADDER OF MY BREAKTHROUGH.
7. EVERY POWER REPORTING MY PROGRESS TO DARKNESS, FALL DOWN AND DIE, IN JESUS' NAME

RETWEETED for its nonsensical value.
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 02, 2013
All the prophetic messages in bible are specific.not all these fake prophesies.
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by elampiro(m): 4:14pm On Jan 02, 2013
These are more like end time prophecies, like the plague of event described in Mathew 24. Last year the pastors prophesied lots of breakthroughs but the world witnessed so much natural disasters, satanic leaders supporting same sex marriages, wars in Syria, Hamas etc, terrorism, financial tumoils. This time around the pastors appears to have read the signs of the times and now believed we are in the end days. There are some foreign websites which are very precise in predicting and stating these end time events. As I have always said, the basic thing is that we should live a holy life. All these mad rush for prosperity gospel and breakthrough should be played down.

Love God and love your brother.
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by REVOLUTNIS: 4:14pm On Jan 02, 2013
Okija_juju:

Who born you or this Egbo smoking Pastor to threaten me?! You wan die?! If you no get talk better drex before you incure the wrath of the great Alusi Okija.. angry
Don't ever forget u just a human that can vanish at anytime, STOP abusing and threatening people on this forum its very bad. u calld Dr. Olukoya "Egbo smoking pastor" and threaten that another may incur the wrath of ur dog 'alusi okija' by expressing his opinion which u call "threatening U" I hate it when fellas like u come on this forum to threaten people with their magic powers
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by timilehin007(m): 4:21pm On Jan 02, 2013
REVOLUTNIS:
So its only ur pastor Chris' that hears from God?

YES sir..and by ᵀᴴᴱ way I have spoken b4, its your choice if you want to start ᵀᴴᴱ brand new you on a negative thoughts..so stop reasoning me, leave me to my positivity owk..?
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by zangiff(m): 4:22pm On Jan 02, 2013
watching
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by eastermaris(f): 4:26pm On Jan 02, 2013
Atheist:-D:
This is the same as the previous years events. There is no prophecy here. They are just telling us what happened in 2012 and adding it to 2013.

It is also soooo vague. Why cant they be more specific?

Ignorance at its best. The foolish have so grown protruding teeth without corresponding big lips to cover the shame! Its a matter of time and one short sleep past 'DEATH' and u wake up eternally,then u wld realize how foolish ur surposed wisdom on earth was. I just wish u quick recovery
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by Okijajuju1(m): 4:31pm On Jan 02, 2013
foluks24: kip dwelling in sin and see if he is talkin jokes or not

Keep dwelling in bondage and see how that works out for you in the end..
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by Okijajuju1(m): 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2013
REVOLUTNIS:
Don't ever forget u just a human that can vanish at anytime, STOP abusing and threatening people on this forum its very bad. u calld Dr. Olukoya "Egbo smoking pastor" and threaten that another may incur the wrath of ur dog 'alusi okija' by expressing his opinion which u call "threatening U" I hate it when fellas like u come on this forum to threaten people with their magic powers

And this cocaince snorting Pastor is not Human abi?!

I didnt abuse the poster.. And I was only being in character.. If you believe that I am an Okija juju High Priest that can kill or harm that poster in any way, shape or form, then you must also believe all the crap that this Egbo smoker of a Pastor said and called prophesy...

I fear for people like you who take Nairaland way too seriously.. You need to relax and smoke some weed!!
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by Joythah(m): 4:38pm On Jan 02, 2013
I warn you again.... Be careful.
Okija_juju:

Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by Okijajuju1(m): 4:40pm On Jan 02, 2013
Joythah: I warn you again.... Be careful.

I warn you again... DREX from my front!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When They Tell You That Konji Can Kill You / Controversial: Real-life Angel Fell From The Sky In London? (photos) / Cardinal Okpaleke Visits Imo State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.