Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. (31958 Views)

Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates / Powerful New Year Prayer,2013 By Evans4god / Dr Olukoya Of Mfm Place Embargo On Wearing Of Trouser By Female To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by kalufelix(m): 4:47pm On Jan 02, 2013
just like everyother year...ah see no prophecies in dat long list
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by REVOLUTNIS: 4:49pm On Jan 02, 2013
The most dangerous Human being on earth is the Christian who knows the Word. To him, anything is possible.
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by babymama3: 5:01pm On Jan 02, 2013
I respect the anointing on this man of God and I claim his words below for my life

27.A YEAR OF BLESSINGS FOR CHILDREN OF GOD

39.A YEAR WHERE MANY SORROWS WILL TURN TO JOY
40.A YEAR OF HARVEST OF BREAKTHROUGH

PRAYERS:
1. EVERY COVEN MANIPULATION, SCATTER, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
2. IN THE PRESENCE OF MY ENEMIES, OH LORD, CATAPULT ME TO MEGA SUCCESS.
3. O HEAVENS ARISE, KILL THE ENEMIES OF MY LIFTING.
4. ANOINTING OF FULL RESTORATION, FALL UPON ME, IN JESUS' NAME.
5. EVERY TRAP SET AGAINST MY FEET, CATCH YOUR OWNER, IN JESUS' NAME.
6. LIKE JACOB, SHOW ME THE LADDER OF MY BREAKTHROUGH.
7. EVERY POWER REPORTING MY PROGRESS TO DARKNESS, FALL DOWN AND DIE, IN JESUS' NAME

And so shall it be with me and mine this 2013 and anyone else who receives it IJMN

2 Likes

Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by Joythah(m): 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2013
Alright i rest my case... You think all pastors are fake so you can insult them anytime without consequence.I' ve seen people enter into trouble because of this. When problem eventually starts you would have forgotten what caused it so would not be able to solve it. So do your self a favour and repent
Okija_juju:

I warn you again... DREX from my front!!!!!
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by Joythah(m): 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2013
Okija_juju:

I warn you again... DREX from my front!!!!!
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by Okijajuju1(m): 5:08pm On Jan 02, 2013
Joythah: Alright i rest my case... You think all pastors are fake so you can insult them anytime without consequence.I' ve seen people enter into trouble because of this. When problem eventually starts you would have forgotten what caused it so would not be able to solve it. So do your self a favour and repent

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

Classic lines...
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by REVOLUTNIS: 5:15pm On Jan 02, 2013
baby_mama: I respect the anointing on this man of God and I claim his words below for my life

And so shall it be with me and mine this 2013 and anyone else who receives it IJMN
Aman. I receive it too
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by ayd91(m): 5:20pm On Jan 02, 2013
hmmmmm!!! This is a hard pill to swallow, to think Nigeria is assumed to be a prayer active nation, I guess we are either missing something important in our prayers or this is one phase we MUST pass through.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by akin33(m): 5:20pm On Jan 02, 2013
He who recieve prophet in d name of prophet shall recieve reward of a prophet. Dare Adeboye & Dr. Olukoya's prophecies & become a victim.
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by Okijajuju1(m): 5:27pm On Jan 02, 2013
Deutronomy 18:22 "when a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if the thing does not happen or come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously; you shall not be afraid of him.

Jeremiah 14:14 And the LORD said to me, "The prophets prophesy lies in My name. I have not sent them, commanded them, nor spoken to them; they prophesy to you a false vision, divination, a worthless thing, and the deceit of their heart.

Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by deshclones(m): 5:43pm On Jan 02, 2013
Nigeria...how on earth did we get to this stage?see all d doomsday prophecy..no single good news.yet we hv d highest concentration of churches in d world..does it mean God hates this country?so all our Prayers don't get to God?its really sad..while other countries are busy prospering..we are still emeshed in wide spread corruption nd crime..yet the churches nd mosques are filled to d brim every sunday nd friday..I don't believe God hates His own..He cannot wish such calamity on His people...nigeria is not that bad that all these prophesies will come to pass..lai lai
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by ghettodreamz(m): 5:46pm On Jan 02, 2013
Thank you for sharing OP. God bless you!
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by Lovine: 6:11pm On Jan 02, 2013
Is he a Prophet or a Pastor? He should stop deceiving himself
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by dekung(m): 6:12pm On Jan 02, 2013
Can anyone tell me one year in the last 20 years that at 80% of all the things written by the OP did not happen?
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by dekung(m): 6:16pm On Jan 02, 2013
akin33: He who recieve prophet in d name of prophet shall recieve reward of a prophet. Dare Adeboye & Dr. Olukoya's prophecies & become a victim.
What are you talking about. Adeboye predicted that Boko Haram insurgence will stop in seven days after Segun Aganga gave him GEJ's birthday card and that was way back in february. Guess what.... there were still bomb blasts till december.
All these prophecies....? Na wash
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 02, 2013
Lovine: Is he a Prophet or a Pastor? He should stop deceiving himself
you better dnt talk what you dnt know...every believer can prophesy but not every is called to be a prophet..Dr. Odukoya never told u he is a prophet.
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by cold(m): 6:32pm On Jan 02, 2013
Oh oh! Here we go again. Another one has run amock. Is it not possible for these so called men of God or prophets as they'd want to be known going forward. Come together at the start of the year with their different visions,refine,embellish & polish them. Then publish a uniform list of catastrophes that would befall the nation rather than going in different directions.
I can't even begin to fathom how people take these con men seriously. Is there a year people did not die? Besides,why are these Christians always scared of death when they have made it abundantly clear that this world is not their home & they're only passing through. I've never seen a more scary bunch like these folks.
So what exactly is awesome about your God if we're expecting all these calamities this year alone. With a God who visits the iniquities of the fathers on generations yet unborn who needs the Devil
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by Segunagagu(m): 6:35pm On Jan 02, 2013
Thank you JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by fkaz(m): 6:37pm On Jan 02, 2013
Lol who will shot dis movie?
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2013
cold: Oh oh! Here we go again. Another one has run amock. Is it not possible for these so called men of God or prophets as they'd want to be known going forward. Come together at the start of the year with their different visions,refine,embellish & polish them. Then publish a uniform list of catastrophes that would befall the nation rather than going in different directions.
I can't even begin to fathom how people take these con men seriously. Is there a year people did not die? Besides,why are these Christians always scared of death when they have made it abundantly clear that this world is not their home & they're only passing through. I've never seen a more scary bunch like these folks.
So what exactly is awesome about your God if we're expecting all these calamities this year alone. With a God who visits the iniquities of the fathers on generations yet unborn who needs the Devil
so is that the reason why you backslidded God has spared your life thus far..yet you stoll mock and despise Him and still speak against His servants...you better thread careful this 2013..desist from spewing thrash and return to the Lord..He is merciful and will deliver your soul..don't be cold and allow d devil have a field day in ur life..i perceive you are bitter towards God
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by kenniojo: 6:40pm On Jan 02, 2013
CrazyMan:
My people perish for lack of knowledge...

My brother, I'm also a christian...the God I serve doesn't give his children half-baked messages, neither does he confuse them.

Take a look at those prophecies and tell me what you can make out of it?

Read your bible properly...Elijah made a prophecy that there wouldn't be rain in the land, and for a couple of years, there wasn't rain. (Specific prophecy)

Isaiah prophesied about the birth and death of Christ, and it became a reality. (Specific prophecy)

Jesus predicted Judas betrayal and Peter's denial, and it came to pass. (Specific prophecy)

If he calls what he wrote a prophecy, then I myself can become a prophet.

BROTHER AM VERY SORRY.... YOUR NAME SAID IT ALL... sadCRAZYMAN sad

MY GREAT PPLE WHAT SHOULD WE EXPECT FROM A CRAZYMAN? hummmm

ITS ONLY A CRAZY MAN THAT WILL ARGUE WITH FELLOW CRAZY MAN.. SO... COUNT ME OUT COS AM NOT A CRAZY MAN grin
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by AtheistD(m): 6:47pm On Jan 02, 2013
eastermaris: Ignorance at its best. The foolish have so grown protruding teeth without corresponding big lips to cover the shame! Its a matter of time and one short sleep past 'DEATH' and u wake up eternally,then u wld realize how foolish ur surposed wisdom on earth was. I just wish u quick recovery

Why cant you guys ever speak like normal human beings? Why cant you talk without riddles and parables and esoteric c.rap.

Look at the prophecy. WHAT IS THERE THAT DID NOT OCCUR IN 2012? WHAT IS THERE IS NOT VAGUE?
Stop beating around the bush and discuss the above.
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by Segunagagu(m): 6:48pm On Jan 02, 2013
Hw can somebody say dis things are scary. Dey are nt scary at all.it will only scary for sinners. Lolssss. Sorry for sinners
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 02, 2013
CrazyMan:
My people perish for lack of knowledge...

My brother, I'm also a christian...the God I serve doesn't give his children half-baked messages, neither does he confuse them.

Take a look at those prophecies and tell me what you can make out of it?

Read your bible properly...Elijah made a prophecy that there wouldn't be rain in the land, and for a couple of years, there wasn't rain. (Specific prophecy)

Isaiah prophesied about the birth and death of Christ, and it became a reality. (Specific prophecy)

Jesus predicted Judas betrayal and Peter's denial, and it came to pass. (Specific prophecy)

If he calls what he wrote a prophecy, then I myself can become a prophet.
nobody is saying you can't prophesy..infact the bible says you should covet spiritual gifts..my brother instead of joining the unbelievers to rubbish prophesies and the body of Christ..why not intercede for unbelievers to see the light..the end of the prophetic is to establish the kingdom of God by establishing a mighty church. Every saint stirred by the truth of the prophetic yearns and declares that the kingdom is increased and established as satan's kingdom is plundered and souls are saved and added to the household of God.
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by Joythah(m): 7:09pm On Jan 02, 2013
deshclones: Nigeria...how on earth did we get to this stage?see all d doomsday prophecy..no single good news.yet we hv d highest concentration of churches in d world..does it mean God hates this country?so all our Prayers don't get to God?its really sad..while other countries are busy prospering..we are still emeshed in wide spread corruption nd crime..yet the churches nd mosques are filled to d brim every sunday nd friday..I don't believe God hates His own..He cannot wish such calamity on His people...nigeria is not that bad that all these prophesies will come to pass..lai lai
no single good news? What does no 27 look like to you(a year of blessings for children of God). Or a you scared because you dont qualify for the blessing? Dont worry its not too late repent now and recieve automatic sonship. You also said that GOD cannot wish such calamities on his people. That is true. Only his PEOPLE not sinners and there are plenty sinners in this country ranging from fornicators to homosexuals.

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by oyeludef(m): 7:55pm On Jan 02, 2013
Laalamed: All the prophetic messages in bible are specific.not all these fake prophesies.
if dat is true then d jews would not have rejectd jesus as the messiah cos prophets like isiah foretold his coming but believe me biblical prophesies appears blur at first . just wait n see
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by CrazyMan(m): 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2013
kenniojo: BROTHER AM VERY SORRY.... YOUR NAME SAID IT ALL... sadCRAZYMAN sad

MY GREAT PPLE WHAT SHOULD WE EXPECT FROM A CRAZYMAN? hummmm

ITS ONLY A CRAZY MAN THAT WILL ARGUE WITH FELLOW CRAZY MAN.. SO... COUNT ME OUT COS AM NOT A CRAZY MAN grin
Keep trying harder my dear don't give up...I believe that one of this days you'll become a great comedian.

Bidam: nobody is saying you can't prophesy..infact the bible says you should covet spiritual gifts..my brother instead of joining the unbelievers to rubbish prophesies and the body of Christ..why not intercede for unbelievers to see the light..the end of the prophetic is to establish the kingdom of God by establishing a mighty church. Every saint stirred by the truth of the prophetic yearns and declares that the kingdom is increased and established as satan's kingdom is plundered and souls are saved and added to the household of God.
My I'm not rubbishing prophecies and the body of christ.

I'm only pointing out how most men of God come on air and make an obvious observation, then claim its a prophecy.

We saw how Tunde Bakare claimed how God showed him that Obasanjo wouldn't live to be sworn in as the president of Nigeria. (In 1999)

We saw how he came back years later to say God told him he would rule this Nation.

We also saw chris okoite coming out to say how God has prepared a manson for him in Aso Rock.

Unfortunately they all turned out to be lies...obsanjo is alive today, bakare lost the elections, and okotie also lost.

Do you know the magnitude of humiliation the church suffered during that period?

Most would be christians lost their faith. Most born again christians even doubted their faith. It was a terrible situation for the body of christ.

Its ok to make an innocent statement...but when you use the name of God to back up such statement, probably for show off, then it becomes a very grave sin and you're likely to get punished.
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by REVOLUTNIS: 7:58pm On Jan 02, 2013
timilehin007:

YES sir..and by ᵀᴴᴱ way I have spoken b4, its your choice if you want to start ᵀᴴᴱ brand new you on a negative thoughts..so stop reasoning me, leave me to my positivity owk..?
I don't get ur point. u better report back urself and hv ur ogogoro English corrected or hv me treat u
like a psychopath u seem to be. i only askd a question which i expects u to politely answer as a christian u claim rather u chose to make a fool of urself
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by REVOLUTNIS: 8:05pm On Jan 02, 2013
Okija_juju:

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

Classic lines...
I am happy the one and only Okiji juju custodian has finally rest his case, hope Joythah is still alive?
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by klax(m): 8:08pm On Jan 02, 2013
But for God sake plz Christains why all these sort of things? Why all these sort messages or prophesy for goodness sake Why do we love embarrassing God sometime by saying all these evil prophesy and say it was God who said them for God sake? Plz is Nigeria the only country existing in the world that all our so called men of God all they know best is evil prophesy everytime Please is this how God is so wicked or is this how God so hate Nigeria Is it Nigeria that cricified Jesus that will make God hated Nigeria this much that all our men God only receive evil message about Nigeria all the time from God

Its Olukoya now, soon TB Josh. will explode his own, Pastor I want to be Vice president under Islamist Fundametalist will soon explode his own evil prophesy etc So is this how God so wicked And is there no Imam or traditiona worshipers in Nigeria why cant they too say evil prophesy but only Christain God always give evil gift every year, is this right This is ridiculous indeed all I know is that "The Almighty God, the creator of Universe, the One that sit above the throne and the One that hanged the world on nothing and it never fall" "HE IS A KIND GOD" and not a blood sucker or A killer father..
Re: Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. by billyG(m): 8:25pm On Jan 02, 2013
He!!He!!HE!!!i laugh in spirit all those craps are not prophesies but are clever compilation of normal occurance year in year out! ;

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When They Tell You That Konji Can Kill You / Controversial: Real-life Angel Fell From The Sky In London? (photos) / Cardinal Okpaleke Visits Imo State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.