Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,428 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:15 PM

Nigeria's Hottest Power Couples - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria's Hottest Power Couples (2381 Views)

Nigeria's Hottest Couple: Timi Dakolo & Wife Bukola VS AY Comedian & Wife Mabel / Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] / ~Breaking News: D'banj And Funke Akindele: Nigeria's Hottest Couple ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Hottest Power Couples by eric1960: 5:23pm On Jan 01, 2013
(5) President Goodluck and Patience Jonathan....."Love is indeed Patient"
No as* kissing...just straight talk. Our president and his wife have come a very long way together’. Despite everything, they are still together.

Please don’t ask me to elaborate on what I’ve just written.....if they could make it work, then they should be celebrated.

(3) Betty and Sony Irabor......"Marry For All The Right Reasons"
They have to be most glamorous couple in Nigeria right now. They make marriage look easy , but according to Betty Irabor, marrying for the right reasons, Jesus Christ and the words “I am sorry” go a long way in making any marriage easy.

“A marriage where couples don’t communicate and bear grudges is likely to be an unhappy one. Talk it over and don’t keep digging up the past. Forgive…forgive…forgive. What I know for sure is that Christ is the foundation of a good marriage. Having said that, I would like to add that when the time comes for anyone to choose a life partner, choose a partner who is not embarrassed to say “I am sorry” when he is wrong and never makes you feel small so he can appear taller. Marry for all the right reasons and never for what you can get out of it when you haven’t put anything in”.

(2) Omotola and Capt. Ekeinde.......... “If I had not married him, I would not have married anyone else.”
Rumour after rumour, 16 years down the line; this couple has defied the odds and have stuck together proving to all that they are inseparable.

Edo State born Capt. Ekeinde has proven to be a strong shoulder for Omotola to lean on. According to the actress, she is not bothered by scandals because according to her, her husband is very understanding.

She has also revealed that she was attracted to him because of his maturity.

“I was attracted to him because of his maturity. I saw the ability for him to see me. I mean, he knows me more than I know myself”.

Source: http://www.informationnigeria.org/2012/12/nigerian-celebrity-power-couples-2012.html

Re: Nigeria's Hottest Power Couples by homesteady(m): 5:37pm On Jan 01, 2013
i just like how fat Goodluck son is....loool
Re: Nigeria's Hottest Power Couples by Kaxmytex(m): 5:42pm On Jan 01, 2013
[size=28pt]mehn! Poor man dey suffer o[/size]
Re: Nigeria's Hottest Power Couples by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:53pm On Jan 01, 2013
Incomplete list!
What about my mum & dad?
Re: Nigeria's Hottest Power Couples by iamtheprincipal: 6:28pm On Jan 01, 2013
@OP, are you aware those children aren't Patient's?
Where is their mother, why is She kept out of public glare

I salute Capt. Ekeinde for holding up his home-front very well. I'm proud of his family.
Re: Nigeria's Hottest Power Couples by Genovese(m): 1:00pm On Jan 02, 2013
sh
Re: Nigeria's Hottest Power Couples by eric1960: 10:31pm On Jan 02, 2013
iamtheprincipal: @OP, are you aware those children aren't Patient's?
Where is their mother, why is She kept out of public glare

I salute Capt. Ekeinde for holding up his home-front very well. I'm proud of his family.

I have also heard that story. But I don't believe it. The boy is a splitting copy of Patience. But who is their mother?

(1) (Reply)

Photo:funke Akindele Now Sells Fufu And Agidi / Singer Maheeda Shows Off Bikini/unclad Body / Actress Susan Peters Controversial Tweet On Plane Crash Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.