Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Do Nigerians Really Know 'good' Movies? - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Do Nigerians Really Know 'good' Movies? (15798 Views)

A Thread For Good Movies That Are Not Popular. / ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** / Good Movies You've Seen So Far In 2008 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Nigerians Really Know 'good' Movies? by Afam4eva(m): 3:31pm On Jan 02, 2013
But seriously, i think Nollywood should look at the storyline of the movies that come out these days. Most times the story lines are barely Nigerian. They remind me of African American movies.
Re: Do Nigerians Really Know 'good' Movies? by MOBBDEEP: 3:53pm On Jan 02, 2013
DarryOsh: Why does afolayan think he has to appear in his movies,he didnt play his character well,he is betfection which is hollywood. Jenifa is beta than figurine;it was realistic and believable(dont forget it is comedy), figurine was not!
I however understand if u av hardly or never lived in nigeria and you didnt enjoy jenifa, it was not made for ur kind, u may av found it hard to relate to and i seriously doubt dat but it is possible.

I quite share your view especially as regard Afolayan not appearing in the movie , the beach house etc
But then , Figurine is a nice movie on its own.
& of course ,Jenifa may beat it in terms of reality &
humor but there are other parameters where Figurine will excel .
Overall , I will say each to its kind .
Re: Do Nigerians Really Know 'good' Movies? by MOBBDEEP: 3:59pm On Jan 02, 2013
afam4eva:
That was my opinion not yours.

Of course , it was your opinion .
My intent was not to annoy you .
Re: Do Nigerians Really Know 'good' Movies? by Afam4eva(m): 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2013
MOBBDEEP:

Of course , it was your opinion .
My intent was not to annoy you .
I'm not annoyed. Why should i be.
Re: Do Nigerians Really Know 'good' Movies? by SisiKill1: 5:08pm On Jan 02, 2013
apocalypse:

The fact that you compare luxury to garbage makes it seem metaphoric and not literal which makes your analogy faulty. A normal person wouldn't eat from the bin but normal people would prefer Jenifa to Figurine ( unless of course if you are suggesting they are mad to do so ).
Err....I don't know what sequestered environment you grew up in but here in the real world some people do eat from the garbage because they have NO CHOICE...that lack of choice is what my analogy was hinged on hence the tongue in cheekingly questioning of the OP's intelligence for asking the question in the first place.

Am I surprised you missed it? Of course not. . .I would be pulling an OP if I did, wouldn'I?
Re: Do Nigerians Really Know 'good' Movies? by SisiKill1: 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2013
DarryOsh:
i find your comment really silly, i think colonial mentality has affected all u oyibo wannabes. I am very selective of the movies i watch be it nolly, holly or bolly or whatever wood it may b though i must admit that holly seem to tickle my fancy the most but they make sick film as well like that highlt praised black swan tht made little sense just like figurine. When i decide to watch a movie, it should b entertaining, educative n it has to make sense. How does one relate to the movie figurine, its quite unbelievable (eg day silly shed constructed at the beach wich they called house. The interior looks nothing like a real home. It just keeps reminding that you are watchin a movie and not experiencing reality). Someone praised the portrayal of nysc camp. Even if according to him/her it is d best so far in noll, that doesnt mean it was good enof. I can watch jenifa 4 times over bt i wil neva watch figurine again. Jenifa is believable and i can relate wit it. I knew exactly wat i was going into wen i settled to watch it. Comedy of a local girl. It was believable, realistic even if it may hav bn over the top lik mr. Bones and even home alone bt its forgivable;its comedy and comedi is not supposed to mak abcolute sense just like horror e.t.c; figurine was not.Why does afolayan think he has to appear in his movies,he didnt play his character well,he is better at the other side of the glass.simple!
When peopl tell me there r no nolly movies worth watching i smile, afterall these r d ones who av lost their own identities and would do anything to b like the oyibo who to them is perfection. Most of the nolly movies today r substandard but there r a few that stand out(very few). Giv them access to funds and they wil perform wonders.
To those who enjoyed figurine,congratz! Bt i dont think that the movie should b rated high just becos some people think it is their idea of perfection which is hollywood. Jenifa is beta than figurine;it was realistic and believable(dont forget it is comedy), figurine was not!
I however understand if u av hardly or never lived in nigeria and you didnt enjoy jenifa, it was not made for ur kind, u may av found it hard to relate to and i seriously doubt dat but it is possible.

Oh hush abeg!

When others are having a discussion about anything, people like you with your if you demand for more than the usual mediocre crap being offered then you are a wannabe oyinbo mentality really need to start doing the world a favor by just staying out of it.

Not only will you be helping the rest of us who like to pretend everyone in the world is smart, keep our optimistic outlook. ...you also save yourself from embarrassment.

Add that to your New Year's Resolution.
Re: Do Nigerians Really Know 'good' Movies? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 02, 2013
Sisi_Kill:

Oh hush abeg!

When people are having a discussion about anything people like you with your if you demand for more than the usual mediocre crap being offered then you are a wannabe oyinbo mentality really need to start doing the world a favor by just staying out of it.

Not only will you be helping the rest of us who like to pretend everyone in the world is smart, keep our optimistic outlook. ...you also save yourself from embarrassment.

just use grammer say naija lowbrow and naija highbrow

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerians Really Know 'good' Movies? by SisiKill1: 5:32pm On Jan 02, 2013
oyb:

just use grammer say naija lowbrow and naija highbrow

Bwahahahahahaha!! Dead!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

But that would be too easy to understand naa!

Considering how Nollywood has battered their sense for subtlety, it's always more fun using it. grin
Re: Do Nigerians Really Know 'good' Movies? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 02, 2013
Lowbrow is too kind sef

Naija pulp / naija potboiler is more accurate.

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerians Really Know 'good' Movies? by lekkie073(m): 6:44pm On Jan 02, 2013
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah....anywhere i see a certain sisi_kill commenting on a thread i automatically know dat such threads are for d mentally-deficient. no offence pls...
Re: Do Nigerians Really Know 'good' Movies? by babyboy3(m): 7:00pm On Jan 02, 2013
(3)CINEMATOGRAPHY:A good movie can impress with stunning cinema shots. We can use examples of how MATRIX and LORD OF THE RINGS revolutionalised the cinematography industry. A good camera direction tells us better stories than the thousand words uttered by the actors/actresses. A standard movie with good cinematography can tell us the movie story successfully even if the voices are muted. This particular area is very lacking in Nigerian movies. But for very few directors like Tunde Kelani (a trained cinematographer himself), Naija is nowhere in the league of its foreign counterpart. Poor camera direction and lighting effects, handled by amateur cameramen are very popular in our movies. This particular reason, coupled with, lack of originality make me dislike Nollywood movie.

This is the most important part of a movie, actually the films that wins this category at the Oscars normally (99% of the time) goes on to win the big one (Picture or Movie of the year)
Re: Do Nigerians Really Know 'good' Movies? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 02, 2013
Re: Do Nigerians Really Know 'good' Movies? by DarryOsh(m): 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2013
Sisi_Kill:

Oh hush abeg!

When others are having a discussion about anything, people like you with your if you demand for more than the usual mediocre crap being offered then you are a wannabe oyinbo mentality really need to start doing the world a favor by just staying out of it.

pretent all is perfect when in fact it is not, that is not optimism, it is called 'living in la la land'. And what the hell do u mean by people like me should stay out of the world. Ur new year resolution should be keepin me out of the world then. Its obvious u av a swift tongue and do not think properly(i mean that in the nicest way) b4 talking. What makes u think the world should revolve around u and ur preferences should b the standard.I imagime people have difficult relationships with u cos u r obvioisly a condescending snob. U really should change, add that to your new year resolution and become a better person.

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerians Really Know 'good' Movies? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 02, 2013
My take is dat d good nollywood actors r d non -hot- looking ones- Osuofia, chinwetalu Agu, sam loco, Bruce, john okafor, n many odas i cant name. Dese males really interprete dier roles well
Re: Do Nigerians Really Know 'good' Movies? by lekkie073(m): 8:11pm On Jan 02, 2013
DarryOsh:
pretent all is perfect when in fact it is not, that is not optimism, it is called 'living in la la land'. And what the hell do u mean by people like me should stay out of the world. Ur new year resolution should be keepin me out of the world then. Its obvious u av a swift tongue and do not think properly(i mean that in the nicest way) b4 talking. What makes u think the world should revolve around u and ur preferences should b the standard.I imagime people have difficult relationships with u cos u r obvioisly a condescending snob. U really should change, add that to your new year resolution and become a better person.
d lady is demented....
Re: Do Nigerians Really Know 'good' Movies? by Enoquin(f): 8:16pm On Jan 02, 2013
VillageBoi:

Hey Enoquin, a very Happy New Year to you too.

Hmmmmmm let me explain my reason for calling the film seriously good. Generally we have the habit of knocking Nollywood, most times, rightfully so but; and this is my big BUT... I have stopped comparing Nollywood films to anything other than other Nollywood films. At least that sort of levels the bar of expectations.

As of the time I saw 'LFTA' I consider what is actually out from Nollywood at the same time and what have I previously watched, from the Nollywood stables, that is what I use as my influencing factor.
Also credit has to be given to anyone that actually makes a film - even if it is rubbish. Credit for the effort because it is so difficult to make a feature film.

Many do compare our offerings to Hollywood films but even Hollywood seriously makes some shytty films. Are we 'there' yet? No. Will Nollywood get much, much better (in ALL aspects)? I think so.

Where is my 'shicken' na?

I do not compare Nollywood to Hollywood. Only very few Hollywood movies are worthy of mention but I love English movies, they always have a story, the plot and they are very creative. I have watched more than five (and I am currently watching one now) one location movies.

You'll agree with me that it takes a very story to weave a plot in one location and keep the audience still interested.
If you have not watched SITANDA, do and tell me what you think...that was the first AMBO movie.
Now, SITANDA came out same time with Amazing Grace. When I watched Amazing Grace and called it trash, I nearly got crucified. The Amata Brothers murdered 'our' dialect and I wondered why they were in the movie in the first place. There were also so many things and while I loved the pictures, I could find nothing else that gripped me. I watched Sitanda and was like 'now, this is a movie' even though it didn't have the publicity Amazing Grace had, it swept the awards that year with AG getting an award for cinematography only.
Now, Figurine had been hyped. My sister said, Eno please watch the movie and so on. I did and I must admit it was a mixed bag. The NYSC camp was a sham...I mean I saw only one Platoon. And I thought Kunle's arrogance was going somewhere but it didn't. The one thing Kunle likes making original though is the kiss.
Now, the house? No...no...no. Please tell me if you would have chosen that.
So, all I want from Nollywood is simple...get a good story, look for good locations, get good actors and shoot and try to stay within the boundary of edutainment.

P.S They should avoid extremes in costumes. I wonder how many housewives wear heels in their own houses or dress heavily. It's either rags to depict a poor person, housemaid, mechanic or beggar and scanty or heavy attires to depict wealthy people.
Re: Do Nigerians Really Know 'good' Movies? by SisiKill1: 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2013
lekkie073: blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah....anywhere i see a certain sisi_kill commenting on a thread i automatically know dat such threads are for d mentally-deficient. no offence pls...

Rotflmao! You forgot the NOT in that sentence. . .NOT for the mentally deficient.

You are welcome! Now off with ya!! cheesy cheesy

DarryOsh:

Oga sir, read my post again. . . slooooooooooooowly, please try to kick start the brain this time (I know it has been awhile, if at all but please do try, mmmmkay. . .feel free to take your time too). When you are comfortable that you have processed it properly, please show me where I stated you should stay out of the world?

Next time, I'd suggest you ask that something be restated in a manner you will understand instead of jumping to wrong conclusions and lending credence to the post you were responding to.

Because it is new year and one my resolutions is to be nice, I will try to put it in a way you understand. I am not as good as Nollywood with the spelling things out like the audience is made up of omo labindins but here goes. . .

When others, that is people who aren't you, are having a discussion also known as talking, chatting, commenting on anything. . .people like you, that is YOU with your if you don't think crap is the best you deserve then you must be copying Oyinbo mentality. . .that means people who believe they deserve better are trying to be Oyinbo way of thinking, should do the world a favor by staying out of it..that is to say, STAY OUT OF THE TALK not out of the world...Stay out of the Oro, the magana, the igbo word for talk, because you can't contribute anything noteworthy to it. . .THE TALK. . .your shoddy outlook prevents you.

Makes sense now?

Choi! If I talk about how Nollywood turns people's brains to mush so much so simple comprehension becomes an arduous task, people will say I am being mean. embarassed

lekkie073:
d lady is demented....

Still here. . little puppy?

Off with ya, I say! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Do Nigerians Really Know 'good' Movies? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2013
EasyNaija.com:
@OP, what do you mean by 'unbelievable special effects'? I've never seen the so called 'special effects' in Nollywood movies. The only effects i've seen are the ones that looked like they were created with corel draw and Ms word.

If Nollwood movie producers start creating movies using CGI, I reckon they would have a larger audience, but the way it seems, 99% of them never went to school (apparently).

I've seen videos on youtube made by 10 year old US kids using effects that look pretty real (cars blowing up and stuff).

I once watched a Nigerian movie. In one scene, some robbers stole Desmond Elliot's car and while driving away, they 'shot' him. I really don't know what happened there but what came out of the gun looked like a ball of onion. I had to rewind a few times and I could swear it was a glowing ball of onion. It was disgraceful. The entire movie looked like something that was pulled out of the teletubbies.
LMAO! you r so right.!
Re: Do Nigerians Really Know 'good' Movies? by DarryOsh(m): 10:44pm On Jan 02, 2013
Sisi_Kill:

Rotflmao! You forgot the NOT in that sentence. . .NOT for the mentally deficient.

You are welcome! Now off with ya!! cheesy cheesy

Oga sir, read my post again. . . slooooooooooooowly, please try to kick start the brain this time (I know it has been awhile, if at all but please do try, mmmmkay. . .feel free to take your time too). When you are comfortable that you have processed it properly, please show me where I stated you should stay out of the world?

Next time, I'd suggest you ask that something be restated in a manner you will understand instead of jumping to wrong conclusions and lending credence to the post you were responding to.

Because it is new year and one my resolutions is to be nice, I will try to put it in a way you understand. I am not as good as Nollywood with the spelling things out like the audience is made up of omo labindins but here goes. . .

When others, that is people who aren't you, are having a discussion also known as talking, chatting, commenting on anything. . .people like you, that is YOU with your if you don't think crap is the best you deserve then you must be copying Oyinbo mentality. . .that means people who believe they deserve better are trying to be Oyinbo way of thinking, should do the world a favor by staying out of it..that is to say, STAY OUT OF THE TALK not out of the world...Stay out of the Oro, the magana, the igbo word for talk, because you can't contribute anything noteworthy to it. . .THE TALK. . .your shoddy outlook prevents you.

Makes sense now?

Choi! If I talk about how Nollywood turns people's brains to mush so much so simple comprehension becomes an arduous task, people will say I am being mean. embarassed
u kno what? Just forget it. u r so not worth it, u just aren't.
Re: Do Nigerians Really Know 'good' Movies? by SisiKill1: 10:51pm On Jan 02, 2013
DarryOsh:
u kno what? Just forget it. u r so not worth it, u just aren't.

Shei you know it's just joshing around ko? Nothing serious or personal sef. cheesy

Happy New Year luv kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerians Really Know 'good' Movies? by MrsChima(f): 11:08pm On Jan 02, 2013
Y use indians as white peop?
Re: Do Nigerians Really Know 'good' Movies? by VillageBoi(m): 11:30pm On Jan 02, 2013
lekkie073: blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah....anywhere i see a certain sisi_kill commenting on a thread i automatically know dat such threads are for d mentally-deficient. no offence pls...

I'm sure threads can have healthy debate without all of us, as you have mentioned, being complete fu*kwits. Please do join the convo, you just might learn a thing or two.
Re: Do Nigerians Really Know 'good' Movies? by VillageBoi(m): 11:40pm On Jan 02, 2013
Enoquin:

Where is my 'shicken' na?

I do not compare Nollywood to Hollywood. Only very few Hollywood movies are worthy of mention but I love English movies, they always have a story, the plot and they are very creative. I have watched more than five (and I am currently watching one now) one location movies.

You'll agree with me that it takes a very story to weave a plot in one location and keep the audience still interested.
If you have not watched SITANDA, do and tell me what you think...that was the first AMBO movie.
Now, SITANDA came out same time with Amazing Grace. When I watched Amazing Grace and called it trash, I nearly got crucified. The Amata Brothers murdered 'our' dialect and I wondered why they were in the movie in the first place. There were also so many things and while I loved the pictures, I could find nothing else that gripped me. I watched Sitanda and was like 'now, this is a movie' even though it didn't have the publicity Amazing Grace had, it swept the awards that year with AG getting an award for cinematography only.
Now, Figurine had been hyped. My sister said, Eno please watch the movie and so on. I did and I must admit it was a mixed bag. The NYSC camp was a sham...I mean I saw only one Platoon. And I thought Kunle's arrogance was going somewhere but it didn't. The one thing Kunle likes making original though is the kiss.
Now, the house? No...no...no. Please tell me if you would have chosen that.
So, all I want from Nollywood is simple...get a good story, look for good locations, get good actors and shoot and try to stay within the boundary of edutainment.

P.S They should avoid extremes in costumes. I wonder how many housewives wear heels in their own houses or dress heavily. It's either rags to depict a poor person, housemaid, mechanic or beggar and scanty or heavy attires to depict wealthy people.

No worri, send me ya teletex and I go fire you one whole roasted eChiken.

Sorry I didn't actually mean YOU compare Nolly to Holly... I already know you don't but wrote my response in such a way that it could speak to anyone. I will look out for Sitanda - I've never even heard of it.

There is still a lot that Nollywood has to learn and you mention key points. People like you and I and others that are interested in filmmaking just have to try to do the right thing and do it well. Things will get better. Teehee as long as we make all actors wear very dark moon-shade glasses indoors cool shocked
Re: Do Nigerians Really Know 'good' Movies? by Nobody: 2:11am On Jan 03, 2013
^^^^^@Villageboi, you can't reply me, right? undecided. Well please do check out my last topic

@someone talking about the house in th figurine.......I also had problems with it but when I watched the making of the movie, I overlooked it. Kunle said that according to the script, it said the lagoon house: using another location wouldn't tell his story properly (according to him). He said the location manager and himself used weeks begging the residents of vgc, lekki etc to rent out their houses for the movie shoot but they all refused (I'm not surprised, those are nigerians for him), so the set designer just had to work something out (erect a structure within the budget range). When I heard that very last statement, I heaved a sigh. I loved him for not compromising but instead he improvised! That's one virtue absent in most nigerian film makers that leads to low quality flicks.
Re: Do Nigerians Really Know 'good' Movies? by VillageBoi(m): 6:16am On Jan 03, 2013
speedyboi:
@everyone....seems people are still viewing Nollywood from the perspective of past productions.
The game has really changed now. Meanwhile if you buy from the street guys or watch on africa magic, you are on your own. Do you really think if I'm a renowned producer, I will giveout my movies to africa magic for some few coins?

@villageboi.....contrary to your view, I really enjoyed the figurine. I love the fact that I'm left to make conclusions on the movie. is it the figurine that caused all the problems? Or it was the love drama? And it just coincided with the presence of figurine?
About phoneswap, you are on point! Its actually my best african movie last year; followed by south Africa's otelo burning.

My bro, so sorry, I cannot apologise enough that I missed this.

You're absolutely spot on saying the game has now changed. See how many posts there are of people claiming 'they don't watch Nollywood films'... so howcome they claim to know what is going on?
I was so excited about the film... let's remember to place it in the contex of the period it was made... there was nothing like it. The cinematography was sweeeeet and so on. I liked the whole power of the 'figurine'... the 7yrs of plenty followed by the 7yrs of doom thing... he should have stayed on that line of thought.

Disaster struck for me when they tried to explain it all away as being 'untrue' and that it was just something they were carving on their own in their own backyard or something & even though it was a magical relic from like AD1375 it had no power at all... the whole film then lost the plot so badly and became extremely nonsensical to point that even the filmmakers got confused and said "Dayum, we're shafted, let's just write some daft text at the end and let the audience go f*ck itself. Afterall they have nefa seen this kind of camera so we'll just claim na high-brow art."

Yeekpa - they pissed me off bigtime hahahahaha. BUT I have fallen in love with him again as per 'PhoneSwap' that film made me laugh like mad to the extent I was force-farting with glee, it was sooooo funny and the cinematography is even better... talk about really on-point casting too. Chei... Chief Zebrudaya niiiiiice!!.

We're just letting off past 2012 steam here... lol... everyfilmmaker in the world has at some point made a sh*t film... it's no big deal lol
Re: Do Nigerians Really Know 'good' Movies? by VillageBoi(m): 6:32am On Jan 03, 2013
usermane:
How can a very underdeveloped country like Nigeria dream of producing a Good movie?

Seriously? Go and watch the first film all big HOLLYWOOD names made, 90% are pure unadultrated rubbish. Even the most recent guy in the cinemas now - Peter Jackson - see his first feature called Bad Taste... it's a common less-than-Nollywood-Yeye-Home-Video. Yet the same guy is busting out mega films like Lord of The Rings & The Hobbit in a shyte country where the national pastime is leaving their wife to have an affair with Dolly-the-sheep in the field and you come dey yab Nollywood. Hissssss.

I beg Nollywood forever, it's gonna grow well, well. It's all about 'positive' growth.
Re: Do Nigerians Really Know 'good' Movies? by VillageBoi(m): 6:44am On Jan 03, 2013
speedyboi:

Villageboi how are you and where have you been? smiley

Is this the one I missed? I dey o, I've been around. I missed the December 'voting' thread but added a reply there.
Re: Do Nigerians Really Know 'good' Movies? by VillageBoi(m): 6:51am On Jan 03, 2013
DarryOsh: Why does afolayan think he has to appear in his movies?

MOBBDEEP:
I quite share your view especially as regard Afolayan not appearing in the movie

He likes to be in his films sometimes, no biggie, afterall Quentin Tarantino likes to do waka-pass role for him own films too grin grin
Re: Do Nigerians Really Know 'good' Movies? by VillageBoi(m): 7:07am On Jan 03, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Y use indians as white peop?

Because Indians are hungry and cheap lol.
Re: Do Nigerians Really Know 'good' Movies? by TonySpike: 7:11am On Jan 03, 2013
On a serious note, is the Nigerian society actually ready for films with great intellectual depth? I've always had the opinion that Nollywood has propelled the Nigerian society into moral degeneration. The emphasis on religion and superstitions in our movies is a source of concern. There is barely an attempt to elevate practical solutions and technological input. Methinks these are very serious issues that require attention. May I dare say that our movies have influenced the way we think...
Re: Do Nigerians Really Know 'good' Movies? by babyboy3(m): 7:15am On Jan 03, 2013
VillageBoi:

Hey Enoquin, a very Happy New Year to you too.

Hmmmmmm let me explain my reason for calling the film seriously good. Generally we have the habit of knocking Nollywood, most times, rightfully so but; and this is my big BUT... I have stopped comparing Nollywood films to anything other than other Nollywood films. At least that sort of levels the bar of expectations.

As of the time I saw 'LFTA' I consider what is actually out from Nollywood at the same time and what have I previously watched, from the Nollywood stables, that is what I use as my influencing factor.
Also credit has to be given to anyone that actually makes a film - even if it is rubbish. Credit for the effort because it is so difficult to make a feature film.

Many do compare our offerings to Hollywood films but even Hollywood seriously makes some shytty films. Are we 'there' yet? No. Will Nollywood get much, much better (in ALL aspects)? I think so.

Last Flight to Abuja, in terms of quality which one would you its close to?

1. Executive decision
2. Air Force One
3. Snake on the plane

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AE1PTAfRms

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Court Lifts Injunction On “okafor’s Law” Movie, To Show In Cinemas Tomorrow / Startimes Risks Winding-Up Court Order Over $11m Football Rights Debt / Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.