Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,994 members, 7,806,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Pls Help...where Can I Take Her With 7k? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help...where Can I Take Her With 7k? (2329 Views)

How Do I Take My Fiance Virginity Without Hurting Her? / Agbeg Help.... Apart From Tramadol.. What Else Can I Take? / What Can I Get For Her With 7k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help...where Can I Take Her With 7k? by kay29000(m): 6:55pm On Jan 01, 2013
Guys, I need your help with this. I'm meant to take this lovely girl i just met on a date on Friday, and I have just 7k to spend...cab money inclusive. Pls guys, be creative and help out.

Thanks.
Re: Pls Help...where Can I Take Her With 7k? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:12pm On Jan 01, 2013
Ur house! Soak garri and down it wiv moinmoin elewe. lipsrsealed
Re: Pls Help...where Can I Take Her With 7k? by Switup: 7:19pm On Jan 01, 2013
Idowuogbo: Ur house! Soak garri and down it wiv moinmoin elewe. lipsrsealed

hahahahaaa...
Re: Pls Help...where Can I Take Her With 7k? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 01, 2013
Bros wrong move. Tomorrow you will come here bashing ladies as golddigg.ers and call them names. just friday and you wan spend 7k for her? Slow down, you need to take in a deep breath. Relax
Re: Pls Help...where Can I Take Her With 7k? by Kaxmytex(m): 7:22pm On Jan 01, 2013
Idowuogbo: Ur house! Soak garri and down it wiv moinmoin elewe. lipsrsealed

[size=28pt]and u go chop am if dat's wot ur guy offers u?[/size]
Re: Pls Help...where Can I Take Her With 7k? by Switup: 7:23pm On Jan 01, 2013
Anyway @op no one on NL is a google searching machine..., so at least give us a clus at where u reside

or better still..., meet me and (singin goldie's song) spend that money on me.....
Re: Pls Help...where Can I Take Her With 7k? by Kaxmytex(m): 7:26pm On Jan 01, 2013
Swit up: Anyway @op no one on NL is a google searching machine..., so at least give us a clus at where u reside

or better still..., meet me and (singin goldie's song) spend that money on me.....
[size=28pt]chai....why all galz kum lyk money lyk dis[/size]
Re: Pls Help...where Can I Take Her With 7k? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:29pm On Jan 01, 2013
Kaxmytex:
[size=28pt]and u go chop am if dat's wot ur guy offers u?[/size]
Y not? Moin moin and garri better pass no offering na! Dey dia dey jonz o! Go collect loan for new year bcus u wan smell kitty u hia? *Pulls his ears* cut ur coat according to ur gini? Nonsense!
Re: Pls Help...where Can I Take Her With 7k? by kay29000(m): 7:43pm On Jan 01, 2013
LOL!!! U guys are hillarious as usual. Anyway, i stay at bariga, and she stays at Ojudu Berger. This is going to be our first official date...we met at a party.

I guess if i had a car, it would make things easier. I am thinking of just taking her to an eatery.
Re: Pls Help...where Can I Take Her With 7k? by 2goodbobo(m): 7:46pm On Jan 01, 2013
How am I suppose to know when I don't know where you reside?
Re: Pls Help...where Can I Take Her With 7k? by 2sexy(m): 7:54pm On Jan 01, 2013
hisblud: Bros wrong move. Tomorrow you will come here bashing ladies as golddigg.ers and call them names. just friday and you wan spend 7k for her? Slow down, you need to take in a deep breath. Relax
Exactly! That was how I started the most disastrous relationship I have ever had. And I will NEVER in my life repeat such again. if the dem make them call me stingy. Who cares? If dem like call me broke ass, who cares? OP, you will be dead before you know you got yourself into.

I dont know your plan with this girls. if you wish to date her for real, here is what will happen. she will sponge on you and when she finds someone she likes, if hasnt got one already and wont tell you, she will smash your face/heart to the ground. MONEY CANT BUY LOVE.

DONT DO IT! NEVER START A RELATIONSHIP by spending on a girl because when she start misbehaving, you would want to spend more to please her. because the thought of what you had spent is really scary. And so, you end up wanting to spend more and more and more while you drown yet she wont love you.

A friend shared a story of how he spent thousands on a girl but when she started misbehaving, he spent more. look, dont even think she will love you because you have spent money on her. if she meets someone who has a better offer, she will dump your sorry a55. Look at it from this angle: just as you are trying to please her, so are other guys.

Back to my friend. He , just like me, started by spending money on this girl, he secured admission for her etc.My own na small sef... we are talking of over 500k but despite that, in a midst of someone who was to reconcile both of them, an elderly man who this friend of mine had reported to, and the man ask her if she loved him.

What do you think was her answer? SHE LOOKED INTO HIS EYES AND THAT OF THE MAN AND SAID SHE DOES NOT LOVE HIM.

My heart sank when I heard those word.

If I were you, I will use that 7k to buy clothes for myself of look for an item to add to my room to look good. IMO, that is much better way to impress a girl.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help...where Can I Take Her With 7k? by jumkoe(f): 7:54pm On Jan 01, 2013
hisblud: Bros wrong move. Tomorrow you will come here bashing ladies as golddigg.ers and call them names. just friday and you wan spend 7k for her? Slow down, you need to take in a deep breath. Relax
exactly u 1st introduce goodies n u expect dat to last if am her i knw u are lookin 4 sumtin else
Re: Pls Help...where Can I Take Her With 7k? by 2sexy(m): 7:57pm On Jan 01, 2013
jumkoe: exactly u 1st introduce goodies n u expect dat to last if am her i knw u are lookin 4 sumtin else
apart from that, you even good, it has been proving from my own personal experience that money cant buy love.
Re: Pls Help...where Can I Take Her With 7k? by Lovetinz(m): 7:58pm On Jan 01, 2013
Ask her if she wants to be taken out on a 7k budget or recieve a 7k gift to go shopping.
Your problem will disappear.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help...where Can I Take Her With 7k? by 2sexy(m): 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2013
Lovetinz: Ask her if she wants to be taken out on a 7k budget or recieve a 7k gift to go shopping.
Your problem will disappear.
if I were in his shoes, I wont do it. Period. If I have to do it, the time is too young for that.
Re: Pls Help...where Can I Take Her With 7k? by Switup: 8:12pm On Jan 01, 2013
Kaxmytex:
[size=28pt]chai....why all galz kum lyk money lyk dis[/size]
wetin we go do naw... Them guys are paintin us ladies 'money lovers'..... It hurts so badt dear.., so me tryin to give 'im guys that image..., but trust me.., not all us ladies are 'money lovers'
(pardon my indiscriminate use of english)
Re: Pls Help...where Can I Take Her With 7k? by kay29000(m): 8:35pm On Jan 01, 2013
Guys, this is not about spending money on her, it is about spending time with her. If there was a quiet park i could take her to, i would.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help...where Can I Take Her With 7k? by 2sexy(m): 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2013
kay29000: Guys, this is not about spending money on her, it is about spending time with her. If there was a quiet park i could take her to, i would.
do you want to want date her? if yes, take your time.
Re: Pls Help...where Can I Take Her With 7k? by kay29000(m): 9:18pm On Jan 01, 2013
Yea, i wanna date her. Okay, thanks, i will take my time.
Re: Pls Help...where Can I Take Her With 7k? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 01, 2013
errm, try a cinema then maybe a pool bar on sth close to that

or buy movies, use your room as cinema, buy wine and have your bar in your home. this works if you're a smooth talker smiley

I don try for you

1 Like

Re: Pls Help...where Can I Take Her With 7k? by 2sexy(m): 9:23pm On Jan 01, 2013
if you want to date her, why not take your time and see if she is really worth spending that 7k for? Bro, what I shared above is a REAL life story. It is left for you to take it or not take it.
kay29000: Yea, i wanna date her. Okay, thanks, i will take my time.
Re: Pls Help...where Can I Take Her With 7k? by kay29000(m): 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2013
Thanks. I will take my time.
Re: Pls Help...where Can I Take Her With 7k? by Beync(f): 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2013
where did he get dis 7k from?
Ur school fees I guess
Re: Pls Help...where Can I Take Her With 7k? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 01, 2013
Hmmmmm........guy 7k (cab inclusive). U don't have a car? So what. Y not just be ur very real self. If u use cab now, will u always take her around in a cab? When u guys start dating should she take cab to ur place and u will pay? Don't start what u can't even continue o. Take Danfo, what's there? Will she claim that she has never entered danfo b4?
Na wa o. After u pple will say we like money too much when na una start am o.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help...where Can I Take Her With 7k? by k2039: 10:06pm On Jan 01, 2013
[color=soyouquotedme]Watch a movie at Ozone Cinemas [/color]

1 Like

Re: Pls Help...where Can I Take Her With 7k? by 2sexy(m): 10:09pm On Jan 01, 2013
pfii: Hmmmmm........guy 7k (cab inclusive). U don't have a car? So what. Y not just be ur very real self. If u use cab now, will u always take her around in a cab? When u guys start dating should she take cab to ur place and u will pay? Don't start what u can't even continue o. Take Danfo, what's there? Will she claim that she has never entered danfo b4?
Na wa o. After u pple will say we like money too much when na una start am o.
the guy never see wetin some girl dey do. He want claim big boy.
Re: Pls Help...where Can I Take Her With 7k? by heed101(m): 11:10pm On Jan 01, 2013
kay29000: Guys, this is not about spending money on her, it is about spending time with her. If there was a quiet park i could take her to, i would.
You wan impress the babe baa? U r not far from UNILAG. Invite her over and u will see the wonder of nature and beautiful garden for lovers the school has provided. Places like UBA park, the SENATE love garden bla bla bla to mention a few.
Re: Pls Help...where Can I Take Her With 7k? by chronique(m): 11:44pm On Jan 01, 2013
You stay @ Bariga & She stays @ Ojodu berger,right? Ok. Those days,I remember there used to be a restaurant called "the kitchen" around Ojudu-berger. They had an eatery downstairs & a proper restaurant upstairs. It used to be cool n nice. A plate of food then was about #700(That was around 2002/2003 or thereabout). Try n see if it's still nice n suitable. Alternatively,you can take her to hotel royale(still around Ojodu-berger). It's about one of(if not d biggest) fun spot around dere. They got a pool side where they fix barbecue n stuffs. This way,you wont spend money on taking her around in a cab since you're gonna be having the date in her hood. Just be wise about it though. Dont spend cos you want to impress her. Just get something you guys can enjoy whilst having a nice chit-chat session.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help...where Can I Take Her With 7k? by Serendipity: 11:51pm On Jan 01, 2013
2sexy: Exactly! That was how I started the most disastrous relationship I have ever had. And I will NEVER in my life repeat such again. if the dem make them call me stingy. Who cares? If dem like call me broke ass, who cares? OP, you will be dead before you know you got yourself into.

I dont know your plan with this girls. if you wish to date her for real, here is what will happen. she will sponge on you and when she finds someone she likes, if hasnt got one already and wont tell you, she will smash your face/heart to the ground. MONEY CANT BUY LOVE.

DONT DO IT! NEVER START A RELATIONSHIP by spending on a girl because when she start misbehaving, you would want to spend more to please her. because the thought of what you had spent is really scary. And so, you end up wanting to spend more and more and more while you drown yet she wont love you.

A friend shared a story of how he spent thousands on a girl but when she started misbehaving, he spent more. look, dont even think she will love you because you have spent money on her. if she meets someone who has a better offer, she will dump your sorry a55. Look at it from this angle: just as you are trying to please her, so are other guys.

Back to my friend. He , just like me, started by spending money on this girl, he secured admission for her etc.My own na small sef... we are talking of over 500k but despite that, in a midst of someone who was to reconcile both of them, an elderly man who this friend of mine had reported to, and the man ask her if she loved him.

What do you think was her answer? SHE LOOKED INTO HIS EYES AND THAT OF THE MAN AND SAID SHE DOES NOT LOVE HIM.

My heart sank when I heard those word.

If I were you, I will use that 7k to buy clothes for myself of look for an item to add to my room to look good. IMO, that is much better way to impress a girl.
I can't restrain myself from saying that this is a piece of advice that is matter of fact and pithily expressed.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help...where Can I Take Her With 7k? by Serendipity: 11:59pm On Jan 01, 2013
Re: Pls Help...where Can I Take Her With 7k? by Serendipity: 12:07am On Jan 02, 2013
The guy just wants to squander his dough, it is deductible that he is either a student or low income salary earner.
It's time we accepted that some people cannot be into you, no matter who you are, your affluence, handsomeness, wealth, posh cars etc. It's just natural. That's why I see it as foolhardiness when some people, especially guys force themselves on girls because they think they have got what it takes. And when the girl, feigns undying love and uses them as meal ticket, after which they dump them, then the guys start complaining.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help...where Can I Take Her With 7k? by Serendipity: 12:23am On Jan 02, 2013
God forbid that I spend money from the outset of anything with a girl.
May God also forbid that I become an impostor. In fact, it is even better to downgrade yourself a little bit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Letter To My (soon-to-be-ex) Girlfriend / Is There Any Wrong Sleeping With Your Neighbour? / How Can I Win The Heart A Girl Of Who Is Already In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.