Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Is It Normal To Bring A Child To Beer Parlour? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Normal To Bring A Child To Beer Parlour? (549 Views)

Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) / Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie / Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal To Bring A Child To Beer Parlour? by sucreblazing(m): 9:10pm On Jan 01, 2013
Hello nairalanders,I just wanna ask if its normal to bring a lil girl of about 8yrs to a joint or beer parlour?
Re: Is It Normal To Bring A Child To Beer Parlour? by Imprida(f): 9:17pm On Jan 01, 2013
I dont think it is right the child may think drinking of beer is good just because she saw older people doing it and sees nothing wrong in it.
Re: Is It Normal To Bring A Child To Beer Parlour? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 01, 2013
Is it normal to bring a child to night party?..Mtewww are you a learner
Re: Is It Normal To Bring A Child To Beer Parlour? by delkuf(m): 10:10pm On Jan 01, 2013
Yeah, are u a learning?
Re: Is It Normal To Bring A Child To Beer Parlour? by greatgod2012(f): 1:50am On Jan 02, 2013
No, its not right, remember d kid's brain is just developing, doing that means trying to corrupt d good things in d kid's brain by thinking that, going to beer parlour is a good phenomenon/practice.

Btw, even for you, its not right for you to patronise beer parlouring, remember that, bad company destroys good manners.
May God help us all.
Cheers!
Re: Is It Normal To Bring A Child To Beer Parlour? by dayokanu(m): 1:54am On Jan 02, 2013
I dont see anything wrong in it as long as its not all night to interfere with the childs sleeping time.

Theres nothing wrong in drinking beer as long as you are an adult. If my child wants to drink beer I would tell him to wait till he is 18

The number 1 man in the world Barack Obama drinks beer

(1) (Reply)

He Has A Calling / Advence Your Cooking Skill / Need A Personal Voice Coach?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.