Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,425 members, 7,808,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

The Worst Illness Any Human Shouldn't Go Through - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Worst Illness Any Human Shouldn't Go Through (723 Views)

The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences / My Phobia For People With Mental Illness: Reply To Adebola Rayo / What Kind Of Illness Or Findings Fails One During Pre-employment Medical Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Worst Illness Any Human Shouldn't Go Through by iamdsam: 11:09pm On Jan 01, 2013
In the world today, there are many illnesses. Almost on daily basis illnesses are discovered by scientists. Some of these illnesses are curable, some are manageable with drugs while some are incurable. To me the worst illness humans go through is type 1 diabetes where you got to inject yourself with insulin injection on a daily basis to control your sugar level. It's an illness that goes with depression which can lead to suicidal thoughts. I like to get your comments on the illness you think is the worst
Re: The Worst Illness Any Human Shouldn't Go Through by dominique(f): 11:25pm On Jan 01, 2013
How about kidney failure where you have to go through excruciating dialysis twice a week or more. Any type of cancer is also bad.
Re: The Worst Illness Any Human Shouldn't Go Through by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 02, 2013

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is Whey Protein? / NMA Moves To Ensure Uninterrupted Services During Health Workers’ Strike / Girls,how Often Do U Change Your Undies And Bra?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.