Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Girls Are Unpredictable - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Are Unpredictable (2603 Views)

Why Are Guys So Unpredictable / Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / Ladies Are Always Unpredictable! Check This; (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Are Unpredictable by ubong560(m): 11:48pm On Jan 01, 2013
Somtin disheartening just happened dis nite. On a critical day lik 2day, i've prepared 2 take my girlfriend 2 somwher nice 4 fun. I never knew she had a diff. mind. It was now time 4 us 2 go. My brother, she no dey pick my calls again o afta several trials. I stil left to d place so i culd call her more frm there. Dialling d line 100x no change. Luckily enough, i sighted her wit anoda guy in dat same spot. I confronted but u wuldnt bliv a gal i've dated 4 so long "snubbed" me 4 anoda guy. I stood to witness d guy zooming off wit her. I felt so bad and dishearted. Guys, has dis eva happened 2 u? How did u feel and what was ur reaction? What shld be my next action wit her hence4th?
Re: Girls Are Unpredictable by omega25red(m): 12:08am On Jan 02, 2013
Eya pele. Best thing to do is move on with your life and live a full fulfilling life
Re: Girls Are Unpredictable by Serendipity: 12:58am On Jan 02, 2013
Sorry for that nightmarish experience.
It is lucid that you are a dolt or a wuss in the girl's estimation.
If I were u, I would delete her number immediately, because it's either I don't deserve her or vice-versa. And God forbid that I will foist myself on any girl.
I would also brood over the experience and with equal momentum thank God for it.
Why? Because it will serve as a catalyst for you to strive for excellence and meteoric success in whatever you do. In other words, it will kill complacency and smugness, so that you will feel uncomfortable with the situation and do something about it.
(ASIDE: I remember those days in school, my brother used to be belligerent and troublesome and took his studies very 'unseriously' hence he made horrible grades. One day a girl insulted him about it, he came back, wept and vowed to change his fate. He eventually did and took the first position the next term. He led that class until graduation.)
SO LET THIS EXPERIENCE SERVE AS AN INCENTIVE.

Things like this will continue to happen to guys that have not carved a niche for themselves, they will, unfortunately, continue being at the mercy of girls especially the ill mannered ones that are deficient character wise.

JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH.
Gudluck!

4 Likes

Re: Girls Are Unpredictable by Rocktation(f): 1:51am On Jan 02, 2013
I've witnessed this kind of betrayal of a friend actually. The supposed gurlfriend had also declined his request to hang out with us, given the fact that it was dark and her folks were some kind of disciplinarians that wouldn't let her out at nighttime. You can imagine our shock and dismay when we saw this disciplined chick with some guy, romancing themselves, over steaks and wine, at some diner. I and my other buddy had to play at being comics for the rest of the night, just so we could lighten up the air for our betrayed friend.

If I were to advice you, I'd say leave her be. I don't like people that string others along. Especially when it has nothing to do with confusion, as regards who to be with; Wanting to eat your cake and yet have it.

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Unpredictable by Pelummy(f): 2:02am On Jan 02, 2013
sad
Re: Girls Are Unpredictable by Nobody: 2:41am On Jan 02, 2013
Apparently your first action was to come and post a thread. Next you should simply tell her to kick rocks. Move on guy. Karma will come back to her.
Re: Girls Are Unpredictable by Nobody: 4:46am On Jan 02, 2013
Sorry bro you need to move on, also as for the poster above, there's no such thing as Karma the universe is indifferent, how many people suffer for their sins ?
Re: Girls Are Unpredictable by Nobody: 4:54am On Jan 02, 2013
Nna bros sorry o embarassed

Another sharper man has snatched ur babe. Such is life. Something similar happened to me back in university and it took me a while to get over it.

Just move on with your life bruv. wink
Re: Girls Are Unpredictable by ogbenichoky(m): 6:18am On Jan 02, 2013
Apart from our unfortunate poster, the rest of us are not entirely immune to such experiences no matter how tite ur game is. What do u expect in a world where Women now have a plethora of alternatives or choices, and most of them are more than willing to exercise that power. However, The beauty of a relationship in ma opinion is having an alternative but choosing to be faithful and commited to one person no matter the circumstance, and that applies to both Men and Women.
Re: Girls Are Unpredictable by Bacteriocin(m): 6:27am On Jan 02, 2013
ubong560: Somtin disheartening just happened dis nite. On a critical day lik 2day, i've prepared 2 take my girlfriend 2 somwher nice 4 fun. I never knew she had a diff. mind. It was now time 4 us 2 go. My brother, she no dey pick my calls again o afta several trials. I stil left to d place so i culd call her more frm there. Dialling d line 100x no change. Luckily enough, i sighted her wit anoda guy in dat same spot. I confronted but u wuldnt bliv a gal i've dated 4 so long "snubbed" me 4 anoda guy. I stood to witness d guy zooming off wit her. I felt so bad and dishearted. Guys, has dis eva happened 2 u? How did u feel and what was ur reaction? What shld be my next action wit her hence4th?
Call her and ask gently why you deserves such treatment. Plead gently and beg her so that you guys will be back on good terms, then give her the a good, unforgetable and send-forth 5ex before you DRIVE HER AWAY.
Re: Girls Are Unpredictable by Dipwater(m): 7:15am On Jan 02, 2013
Bacteriocin:
Call her and ask gently why you deserves such treatment. Plead gently and beg her so that you guys will be back on good terms, then give her the a good, unforgetable and send-forth 5ex before you DRIVE HER AWAY.

Its not all about sex, I think the guy has real feelings for her and that might kill the drive for wanting to fu/ck her for the last time b4 dumping her
Re: Girls Are Unpredictable by Csami(m): 7:43am On Jan 02, 2013
pc guru: Sorry bro you need to move on, also as for the poster above, there's no such thing as Karma the universe is indifferent, how many people suffer for their sins ?
Dude, you don't know that. Everyone pays for their sins one way or the other, its nature's law.
Op, sorry o! But thats what you get when you give a girl 50% trust.
Re: Girls Are Unpredictable by Ymodulus: 7:48am On Jan 02, 2013
Csami:
Dude, you don't know that. Everyone pays for their sins one way or the other, its nature's law.
Op, sorry o! But thats what you get when you give a girl 50% trust.

there is no such tin as karma. and people dont pay for their sins
Re: Girls Are Unpredictable by eunisam: 8:11am On Jan 02, 2013
This koko make sense oooh.

Meet her and talk to her don't conclude yet,she might have done that to test your seriouseness with her.

as u tag it,they are un predictable!

Go for her with gentleness and know her mind.
Re: Girls Are Unpredictable by ofegge73(m): 8:14am On Jan 02, 2013
I can tell You this,don't be bothered,I have seen this same scenario happen to a couple of Friends and Myself,back in the dayz when I was just hustling My way through. Sooner than later,She will come back to make amends,when She realises,the grass isn't greener on the other side.The truth is 97% of Men,either have a fiance,serious relationship or a Girlfriend.Most Women don't reason it like this,they easily fall for the Predatory nature of Men,who only are seeking excitement and variety.These Men usually go back to their Females after a Romp,no matter how exciting. The Victim in this case the Female soon realises,She has goofed! And has been used,she then looks around,and naturally wants to go back to Her" Comfort Zone" Territory as it were. She starts calling You and sending Apologies,even through your Friends.
Secondly,don't forget that as a Guy,you already know the girl has a Boyfriend,She is no virgin or available.all You need is the Sex,the excitement,so Most Men aren't aren't going after the Girl for keeps,in most cases.its just for the Fun of experiencing intimacy with Her. Period!
Meanwhile don't be bothered,Hustle harder,create a Niche'for Yourself,the Females will come flooding,and the rest is" HISTORY"

2 Likes

Re: Girls Are Unpredictable by Serendipity: 10:47am On Jan 02, 2013
eunisam: This koko make sense oooh.

Meet her and talk to her don't conclude yet,she might have done that to test your seriouseness with her.

as u tag it,they are un predictable!

Go for her with gentleness and know her mind.
Meet who?
I can't condescend to that extent, if i were him.
Re: Girls Are Unpredictable by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 02, 2013
Guy, you said you 've dated for long.

Maybe she's expecting marrige proposal from you and you didn't.

So as per new year, she's looking for someone to help her fulfill her ministry.

But, life goes on .....
Re: Girls Are Unpredictable by Csami(m): 1:02pm On Jan 02, 2013
Ymodulus:
there is no such tin as karma. and people dont pay for their sins
Pray so that nemesis will never catch up with you for ya sins.
Re: Girls Are Unpredictable by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 02, 2013
See ♓☺w all the guys are symphatising wit d OP. If its ∕̴Ɩ lady nw y'all will start attackin
Re: Girls Are Unpredictable by donem: 1:57pm On Jan 02, 2013
Csami:
Pray so that nemesis will never catch up with you for ya sins.

GOOD ADVICE. PLS TELL HIM
Re: Girls Are Unpredictable by digitalgeorgy(m): 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2013
My true life story...
On my birthday, my so-called gfrd went on a date with anoda boy. Do u kw wot i did?? I got there, shook their hands, greeted them normally as if nothing happened, then went off.
When she came back, i didnt ask her any question related to dat event. She bcame confused and scared of my next moves. But nw, we r living happily 2geda.
Most tym jealousy does nt make a woman's wrong right but love does. U neva can tell, maybe she was on a business trip''yahoo yahoo i mean''.
Clear ur mind off dis, w8 4 her to come, ask her INDIRECT qustn abt d guy but do nt bark as if u'v paid her bride price.
Re: Girls Are Unpredictable by adewale2011(m): 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2013
guy... my advice for you is that in this case do the unexpected, that is pretend it never happened or you never saw her, and prepare fucking her up in a grand style, if she come back begging accept her with no comment and start planning your next action....
Re: Girls Are Unpredictable by adewale2011(m): 2:41pm On Jan 02, 2013
nice one but you Bleep up lastly, why you no treat her fuckup?
digitalgeorgy: My true life story...
On my birthday, my so-called gfrd went on a date with anoda boy. Do u kw wot i did?? I got there, shook their hands, greeted them normally as if nothing happened, then went off.
When she came back, i didnt ask her any question related to dat event. She bcame confused and scared of my next moves. But nw, we r living happily 2geda.
Most tym jealousy does nt make a woman's wrong right but love does. U neva can tell, maybe she was on a business trip''yahoo yahoo i mean''.
Clear ur mind off dis, w8 4 her to come, ask her INDIRECT qustn abt d guy but do nt bark as if u'v paid her bride price.
Re: Girls Are Unpredictable by Abbey2sam(m): 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2013
Gurls can never break my heart,I've learnt not to trust gurls even 5%, from experience

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Unpredictable by Switup: 4:35pm On Jan 02, 2013
angry shocked
Bacteriocin:
:
Re: Girls Are Unpredictable by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 02, 2013
digitalgeorgy: My true life story...

D bolded part is lyk d most sensible tin i've seen on nairaland in dis year 2013. I think you should talk to her with an open mind, but if u don't get a satisfactory answer, u can just end d relationship peacefully.
Re: Girls Are Unpredictable by digitalgeorgy(m): 5:58pm On Jan 02, 2013
alutacontinua:

D bolded part is lyk d most sensible tin i've seen on nairaland in dis year 2013. I think you should talk to her with an open mind, but if u don't get a satisfactory answer, u can just end d relationship peacefully.
am nt sure i can see any bolded part. Anyway, i believe that a wordless weapon 4rm my part on her wen she expects much, is the best attack. And it worked.
Re: Girls Are Unpredictable by ubong560(m): 7:35pm On Jan 02, 2013
Tanx guys 4 all ya advice. Lik 1 of d posters said, she had bin calling & sending text 2 me since morning bt i think d rlatnshp had ended since dat ystdy. Bt d wicked shal not go unpunish. Later, i wil lik us 2 get 2 bed again. After mess.ing her, i wil tactically rub liquid pepper on my fingers den com bak to finger her p.uss.y just 2 pepper pu.s.sy. I will drive her out disgracefully just after dis.
Re: Girls Are Unpredictable by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 02, 2013
Calm down, they always come back begging. I mean it they do.
Re: Girls Are Unpredictable by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Apparently your first action was to come and post a thread. Next you should simply tell her to kick rocks. Move on guy. Karma will come back to her.
Already premarital sex is already a sin so there is nothing like karma.
Re: Girls Are Unpredictable by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 02, 2013
ubong560: Tanx guys 4 all ya advice. Lik 1 of d posters said, she had bin calling & sending text 2 me since morning bt i think d rlatnshp had ended since dat ystdy. Bt d wicked shal not go unpunish. Later, i wil lik us 2 get 2 bed again. After mess.ing her, i wil tactically rub liquid pepper on my fingers den com bak to finger her p.uss.y just 2 pepper pu.s.sy. I will drive her out disgracefully just after dis.

U don't min dt, do u?
If u do, der's no point doing it. What exactly're u gonna achieve with dt??
Re: Girls Are Unpredictable by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2013
ubong560: Tanx guys 4 all ya advice. Lik 1 of d posters said, she had bin calling & sending text 2 me since morning bt i think d rlatnshp had ended since dat ystdy. Bt d wicked shal not go unpunish. Later, i wil lik us 2 get 2 bed again. After mess.ing her, i wil tactically rub liquid pepper on my fingers den com bak to finger her p.uss.y just 2 pepper pu.s.sy. I will drive her out disgracefully just after dis.

Something dey worry you abi? Na police dey hungry you.

She's not your property and owes you no explanation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is That One Song That Makes You Want To Fall In Love Again / How Soon Is Too Soon? / 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.