Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:00 PM

What's The Oddest Thing You Have Found In A Xmas Hamper? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Oddest Thing You Have Found In A Xmas Hamper? (634 Views)

Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) / Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) / These Pictures Would Make You Laugh Your Head Off. A Xmas Present For Nl's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Oddest Thing You Have Found In A Xmas Hamper? by Tokotaya: 1:52pm On Jan 02, 2013
Happy New Year to you all! May 2013 bring us abundant blessings and unending happiness.

I recall once receiving some odd hampers, like one containing no more than four packets of 'gari ijebu' (cassava flakes) and two-piece 'adire' (tie and die) pyjamas!

Beyond unique concepts and themes in hamper-giving, as far as mainstream hampers go, I have come across some real unusual items such as a bottle of Izal, bottles of bleach and, wait for this, toilet cleaners; ewwww!

No strict rules about what can go into a hamper, I guess, but certain items simply don’t blend with the Christmas spirit. It’s better to stick with the concept of food and treats and forget, for the moment, about how people deal with the aftermath of gorging themselves!

Let’s share. What’s the oddest thing you have come across in a hamper?
http://johnaweonline..com/2013/01/whats-oddest-thing-youve-found-in-hamper.html

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations To All Nairalanders As We Hit The 1,000,000 Members Mark / Discovered - Dog that has a Human Face / Why Do Ladies Bend Their Faces In Pictures?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.