Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

My Boyfriend Of Two Years Thinks That I Cheated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Of Two Years Thinks That I Cheated (1000 Views)

Does Anyone Else Thinks That Relationships Are Overrated. / I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise / She Thinks That I Am Stingy, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Of Two Years Thinks That I Cheated by amaramaq: 2:47pm On Jan 02, 2013
My igbo boyfriend of two years thinks that I cheated. Some friends of his told him lies about seeing me out somewhere. I honestly did not cheat and I haven't cheated the entire time we have been together. I tried to explain that I did not do anything over and over and have even did some investigation myself and provided it to him to prove that I am innocent. He's ignoring me and I do not know what to do. People have always tried to break us up. I do not understand why he's listening to the lies now. I love him very much but I do not know what will get his attention or make him believe that I am tell the truth....what should i do
Re: My Boyfriend Of Two Years Thinks That I Cheated by Bacteriocin(m): 2:55pm On Jan 02, 2013
Why did you put it in this form: MY IGBO BOYFRIEND?

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Of Two Years Thinks That I Cheated by Idowuogbo(f): 2:56pm On Jan 02, 2013
Madam, if ur so called bofy has problems wiv trust, it best u give him space. Haba! No point egging ur innocence on somebody dats a believer of hear 'n' say. Am sure u no wen mistrust comes in, love goes out. Engage ur brain abeg! No time!
Re: My Boyfriend Of Two Years Thinks That I Cheated by Rilikoko(m): 3:02pm On Jan 02, 2013
But why why why!....do u av to state his tribe?
Re: My Boyfriend Of Two Years Thinks That I Cheated by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 02, 2013
Bacteriocin: Why did you put it in this form: MY IGBO BOYFRIEND?
my thoughts exactly...
Re: My Boyfriend Of Two Years Thinks That I Cheated by chikeorji123(m): 3:22pm On Jan 02, 2013
Idowuogbo: Madam, if ur so called bofy has problems wiv trust, it best u give him space. Haba! No point egging ur innocence on somebody dats a believer of hear 'n' say. Am sure u no wen mistrust comes in, love goes out. Engage ur brain abeg! No time!

The way you stated it as if it's so easy haba! don't you see the lady here is in love?..give him space just like that? relationship of 2yrs? engage her brain at were?..hahaha! it's seen your in a badmood today.
1:Op hemm have you seat him down to have one on one chat?
2:Ask him to invite those of his friends were as you will be around for them to tell you infront of your 'lgbo guy' as u tag it who and where they saw you with..
3: Then ask him this!:ls there another lady? b/c 2yrs relationship l wonder what both of you are waiting for...
But wait oo! those of his friends don't underestimate their power that's why you need to be nice to them..handle them diplomatically..
Re: My Boyfriend Of Two Years Thinks That I Cheated by yorke1: 3:34pm On Jan 02, 2013
binger: my thoughts exactly...
My thought as well
Re: My Boyfriend Of Two Years Thinks That I Cheated by Idowuogbo(f): 3:39pm On Jan 02, 2013
chikeorji123:

The way you stated it as if it's so easy haba! don't you see the lady here is in love?..give him space just like that? relationship of 2yrs? engage her brain at were?..hahaha! it's seen your in a badmood today.
2:Ask him to invite those of his friends were as you will be around for them to tell you infront of your 'lgbo guy' as u tag it who and where they saw you with..
3: Then ask him this!:ls there another lady? b/c 2yrs relationship l wonder what both of you are waiting for...
But wait oo! those of his friends don't underestimate their power that's why you need to be nice to them..handle them diplomatically..
Bad mood? Na! Dude, read properly, according to d poster.... pips bin trying to break them up and d so called bofy paves way for third parties to brainwash him wiv lies dats obviously causing a strain on d relationship. He has problems wiv trust IMO!
Re: My Boyfriend Of Two Years Thinks That I Cheated by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 02, 2013
yorke1:
My thought as well
Wonderful! so many unanimous thoughts
Re: My Boyfriend Of Two Years Thinks That I Cheated by mikuz(m): 3:42pm On Jan 02, 2013
chikeorji123:

Absolutely needless. You so on a long thing.
Re: My Boyfriend Of Two Years Thinks That I Cheated by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Bad mood? Na! Dude, read properly, according to d poster.... pips bin trying to break them up and d so called bofy paves way for third parties to brainwash him wiv lies dats obviously causing a strain on d relationship. He has problems wiv trust IMO!
@bolded, just my thoughts
Re: My Boyfriend Of Two Years Thinks That I Cheated by chikeorji123(m): 4:24pm On Jan 02, 2013
Idowuogbo:

U jump into by saying the OP should give space and her guy have a problem of TRUST yeah u have point! but l don't think such suggestion goes well with the Op or does it?.. We need to put ourself in her shoes here..2yrs,love and emotions are at stake here!..
Re: My Boyfriend Of Two Years Thinks That I Cheated by mikuz(m): 4:39pm On Jan 02, 2013
Smh
Re: My Boyfriend Of Two Years Thinks That I Cheated by Abbey2sam(m): 4:39pm On Jan 02, 2013

@op please answer the question
Re: My Boyfriend Of Two Years Thinks That I Cheated by Idowuogbo(f): 4:56pm On Jan 02, 2013
chikeorji123:

U jump into by saying the OP should give space and her guy have a problem of TRUST yeah u have point! but l don't think such suggestion goes well with the Op or does it?.. We need to put ourself in her shoes here..2yrs,love and emotions are at stake here!..
Pardon? U say? undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Of Two Years Thinks That I Cheated by duality(m): 6:01pm On Jan 02, 2013
IGBO BOYFRIEND?

ok, switch to the yoruba boyfriend.

you have some fundamental issues.
Re: My Boyfriend Of Two Years Thinks That I Cheated by amaramaq: 8:23am On Jan 03, 2013
I put it because I know that some tribes behave differently in certain situations.
Re: My Boyfriend Of Two Years Thinks That I Cheated by Bacteriocin(m): 8:49am On Jan 04, 2013
So you mean someone from another tribe can not behave like that?
I'm a yoruba guy but I tell you: his behaviour has nothing to do with his tribe but who he really is
Re: My Boyfriend Of Two Years Thinks That I Cheated by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 04, 2013
amaramaq: My igbo boyfriend
how are the other ones behaving?

(1) (Reply)

His Parents Are Against Them Getting Married / "5 Likely Reasons Men Don't Take You Seriously" / What Is Wrong With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.