Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,438 members, 7,801,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar (33357 Views)

Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back / Mariah Carey Performing In Lagos (Pictures) / Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by Ayomax(m): 3:01pm On Jan 02, 2013
Just when we thought there would be a reunion on stage between MayD and Psquare,it is clear that won`t be happening anytime soon.

MayD was billed to perform alongside Psquare and Akon at the Calabar festival. His name was on the list.And true to their words, MayD arrived at Calabar airport on the same flight with Psquare.

We smelt trouble when he looked alone and didn't walk with them. They rode in separate cars and he was lodged in a separate hotel from them.
So, the show started and we saw J martins had replaced Mayd and people were asking questions about his whereabouts.

When we sought to find out why Mayd would come all the way to Calabar and not perform, our first source said "He wasnt paid his balance and decided to pull out".

So, one of Akon's people asked where MayD was and was told the same thing"In his words, that's not good mennn..sometimes, it really isn't about the money you know. Akon loves that dude mennnn"

However, another reliable source said that "When Mayd was put on the list of performing artistes, the organizers didnt know he wasn`t with Square records anymore.So, Psquare on getting to Calabar, intimated the organizers on the latest development and so they had to drop him at the last minute.

When Akon and Psquare performed "chop my money",MayD's part had been yanked off....
been yanked off....

SOURCE

Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by Ayomax(m): 3:24pm On Jan 02, 2013
I think P-square are taking this too far. they need to grow up jawe esp tht Peter.

10 Likes

Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by timilehin007(m): 3:35pm On Jan 02, 2013
Now I so much hates this dudes with sooooooooo much passion...mtcheeeee..!!!

8 Likes

Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by timilehin007(m): 4:12pm On Jan 02, 2013
DANILSA:
HOW DOES UR HATE AFFECT THE PRICE OF THEIR SHOWS? MTWEEEEEEEEE

Am suppose to be entitled to my personal opinion, I hates them as a person that's all ofcux I wasn't expecting it to reduce ᵀᴴᴱ rate of ur lackadaisical atittude cux I wasn't talking to you and they are not in anyway ur relative, they don't even know you, they don't know u are dying here for them, they don't even know you exist so ehat's with ᵀᴴᴱ pop-nosing..?

14 Likes

Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by DANILSA(m): 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2013
timilehin007:

Am suppose to be entitled to my personal opinion, I hates them as a person that's all ofcux I wasn't expecting it to reduce ᵀᴴᴱ rate of ur lackadaisical atittude cux I wasn't talking to you and they are not in anyway ur relative, they don't even know you, they don't know u are dying here for them, they don't even know you exist so ehat's with ᵀᴴᴱ pop-nosing..?
BROS NO FIGHT ME NAA< NA PLAY I DE PLAY> OYA COME MAKE WE DANCE TONTO SONG grin grin grin

19 Likes

Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by timilehin007(m): 5:35pm On Jan 02, 2013
cheesy grin
DANILSA:
BROS NO FIGHT ME NAA< NA PLAY I DE PLAY> OYA COME MAKE WE DANCE TONTO SONG grin grin grin

Tonto Dike kor Alingo ni..

1 Like

Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by Revolva(m): 6:08pm On Jan 02, 2013
You see when the heavyweights are there ...fear catch mayd..well all man for him self na
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by timilehin007(m): 6:46pm On Jan 02, 2013
Revolva: You see when the heavyweights are there ...fear catch mayd..well all man for him self na

What class are you, could you take ur time to go through that post again.?

2 Likes

Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by Chinwem(f): 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2013
Ayomax:
When Akon and Psquare performed "chop my money"MayD's part had been yanked off....

What a pity. Best part of the whole song if you ask me. Don't let them get to you MayD.....keep your head up.

27 Likes

Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 02, 2013
I love MayD. The guy's unstoppable. He musn't allow the kindergarten attitudes of the Okoyes to be a hinderance as he surely has the talent to make it to the top. #teammayd

19 Likes

Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by Afam4eva(m): 9:19pm On Jan 02, 2013
ogugua88: I love MayD. The guy's unstoppable. He musn't allow the kindergarten attitudes of the Okoyes to be a hinderance as he surely has the talent to make it to the top. #teammayd
It's not Psquare's problem but that of the organizers.

1 Like

Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2013
Them as well. To be honest, they're all clueless. Did they have to wait till the last minute to remove him? I'm sure P-Square and May D saw who was supposed to attend. If Akon is there, one would bet "Chop My Money" would be performed. It's as if they like giving my guy last-minute or shocking news. No one told him he was sacked, and now he goes to Calabar to find out he's been removed from the performance. O di ro fair.

9 Likes

Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by sanchez4eva: 10:09pm On Jan 02, 2013
Good riddance to soundtrack rubbish

1 Like

Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by 80million1: 10:10pm On Jan 02, 2013
maka why?
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by ortopazz(m): 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2013
So they have accomplished bosses position now, idiiiots, they to me are fooo.ols!
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by Libkid(m): 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2013
And that is wat i call And that is wat i call And that is wat i call WICKEDNESS.those dudes stole timaya's beating and also went ahead to steal sarkodie azonto dance steps yet they had to treat may d dis way.GOD PUNISH THEM

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by AbdulAdam56(m): 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2013
Thats a pity 4 may d,but may d everythin is gonna be ok.p square all their music are copy copy,thats why timaya said he wil sue them 4 alingo,cos they copy sexy ladies.

3 Likes

Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by LagosBoi2(m): 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2013
guys make urna take am easy na...u 4 let d guy perform...urna suppose cover urna yanch outside.
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2013
P Square no go grow up so far... Abeg make them chill Mr MayD Jor... a dog refuse to eat bone and wont allow others to eat.

1 Like

Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by free13: 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2013
@op
Do you work for May D?
The song belongs to p-square. They can do what they like with it.
By the way, i thought May D has got his own record company. undecided
Why is he still following/begging p-square to perform on their track?

34 Likes

Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by LagosBoi2(m): 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2013
Libkid: And that is wat i call And that is wat i call And that is wat i call WICKEDNESS.those dudes stole timaya's beating and also went ahead to steal sarkodie azonto dance steps yet they had to treat may d dis way.GOD PUNISH THEM

wetin naa? take am easy, anybody fit do mistake.
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2013
REALLY WHO CARES undecided
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by ifihearam: 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2013
Politics
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by ortopazz(m): 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2013
timilehin007:

nice reply, people fail to grab something, itz nt really the money, when u listen to that song, Mayd's part is the best, nt that it mataz, he shud av been allowed to perform, whats their own sef... Itz nt that it changes anything, it just makes them look like st.upid, spoilt kids.

4 Likes

Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by Techwriter: 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2013
MayD never try to Outshine the Masters is an innocent advice written in the 48 laws of Power. Go and humble yourself and ask 4 forgiveness who is right notwithstanding

2 Likes

Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by oyin01(m): 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2013
- I think is high time i know the cause of this beef between square records and may d. what is wrong with this people. why is everything different in this country. its like nigeria is in a world of its own undecided. everything happens differently here. mtchew
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by REVOLUTNIS: 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2013
He hasn't join the 'club' yet. he should be wise and join them or turn a gospel musician if not they will make sure they frustrate him in his effort to rise
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by Adufaye(m): 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2013
Abdul Adam56: Thats a pity 4 may d,but may d everythin is gonna be ok.p square all their music are copy copy,thats why timaya said he wil sue them 4 alingo,cos they copy sexy ladies.
neva knew
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by Cutekid54: 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2013
Peter n paul's attitude these days especially toward MayD is very childish, the fact remains d@ dude (MayD) is unstoppable @ #teamMisterMayD 4eva

2 Likes

Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by WizPrince1(m): 10:21pm On Jan 02, 2013
Oh Psquare... Leave this hatred and leave the young man Alone... Gosh*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson And Husband Rock Ankara Attires / Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts, Her Baby Daddy Loved Up In New Photos / Iyanya Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Mavin Stars & Wizkid Ex Tania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.