Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Twitter And Face Book Which Do You Prefer? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Twitter And Face Book Which Do You Prefer? (1043 Views)

Getting More BBM Requests, New Adds On Face Book , Chats On Whatsapp / Iyanya And Manager, Ubi Franklin Lose Their Twitter And Facebook Account To Hack / NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter And Face Book Which Do You Prefer? by gst101: 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2013
which do you prefer, twitter or facebook? Tell us why.

For me, i dont like twitter. Ulike facebook, if your are following anyone on twitter, that person doesnt automatically follow you. I just hat it! Yes call me what ever you want to call me.
Re: Twitter And Face Book Which Do You Prefer? by timilehin007(m): 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2013
Facebook, I still finds it hard to operate that twitter after almost 4yrs of being a user..
Re: Twitter And Face Book Which Do You Prefer? by sKy007: 4:18pm On Jan 02, 2013
If you are not a serial gossiper , and not interested in when Rihanna is going to brush her mouth tomorrow morning then forget Twitter
Re: Twitter And Face Book Which Do You Prefer? by gst101: 5:54pm On Jan 02, 2013
facebook makes you feel part of a community and a world. Not like twitter that is soo selfish. I personally think it should only be used by celebs and no one else. It can make one begin to have issues with self worth. When you follow so many people and not so many people following you, i could be a serious problem.

FB is a lot easier to use. You can do more with FB than with twitter.

1 Like

Re: Twitter And Face Book Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 04, 2013
Twitter is Garbage

Facebook is Useful

1 Like

Re: Twitter And Face Book Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 6:14am On Jan 08, 2013
[size=13pt]Twitter over Facebook any day. I update my Facebook maybe five times in a year lol. The only reason I've run away from Twitter recently is because I leave for two weeks and return to see people tweeting the same nonsense. Nairaland beats them both to be honest.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Twitter And Face Book Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 08, 2013
For me, it's Facebook all the way. Though Nairaland is fast catching up.
Re: Twitter And Face Book Which Do You Prefer? by gst101: 8:54am On Jan 08, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Twitter over Facebook any day. I update my Facebook maybe five times in a year lol. The only reason I've run away from Twitter recently is because I leave for two weeks and return to see people tweeting the same nonsense. Nairaland beats them both to be honest.[/size]
how many people do follow you on twitter? I say this becos, when you follow some one, the person doesnt authomatically follow you. So i follow some people and nobody is following me. I feel like i am not important. But facebook is good and i love it.
Re: Twitter And Face Book Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 08, 2013
[size=13pt]I follow almost 300 and have almost 600 followers. Some people are wicked and don't like to follow back lol. I follow anyone that asks to be followed. People follow me after all, so why not follow back?

What's your handle? I'll follow you now.[/size]
Re: Twitter And Face Book Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 08, 2013
^^^^
600 followers?!! shocked You've conquered Twitter then. Let me guess, most of your followers are guys.
Me sef, I no get twitter handle.
Re: Twitter And Face Book Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 4:04am On Jun 13, 2013
CFCfan: ^^^^
600 followers?!! shocked You've conquered Twitter then. Let me guess, most of your followers are guys.
Me sef, I no get twitter handle.

Yes. Lol.
Re: Twitter And Face Book Which Do You Prefer? by Gboliwe: 10:35am On Jun 13, 2013
Facebook.
I don't even visit twitter regularly.

(1) (Reply)

2-headed Calf Born On Jamieson, Oregon, Family Farm / Striking Doctors Not Sacked-FG / Best Ways To Gain Mass For Skinny Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.