Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

How Do I Activate Mobile Hotspot With Glo? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Activate Mobile Hotspot With Glo? (7910 Views)

Mobile Hotspot Activation Problem / How To Use Bold5 Mobile Hotspot Feature / How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Activate Mobile Hotspot With Glo? by asdfjklhaha(f): 6:14pm On Jan 02, 2013
Hapi new year evry 1, pls wat r d necesary steps I shuld take 2 activate my mobile hotspot wit my bb n laptop via my glo line. I wuld be greatful if any1 can help me. 10ks.
Re: How Do I Activate Mobile Hotspot With Glo? by engrhamid(m): 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2013
asdf:jkl ha ha :
Hapi new year evry 1, pls wat r d necesary steps I shuld take 2 activate my mobile hotspot wit my bb n laptop via my glo line. I wuld be greatful if any1 can help me. 10ks.
Subscribe to a seperate data plan aside the bis.
Re: How Do I Activate Mobile Hotspot With Glo? by asdfjklhaha(f): 8:52pm On Jan 02, 2013
One of my friends did hers on Airtel n its workin 4 her. She didn't buy any data plan. I just don't no how 2 do it on glo. I hav tried n is not connecting. I need help pls.
Re: How Do I Activate Mobile Hotspot With Glo? by ciphoenix: 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2013
One of my friends did hers on Airtel n its workin 4 her. She didn't buy any data plan. I just don't no how 2 do it on glo. I hav tried n is not connecting. I need help pls.
it'll work on airtel because airtel offers a data package along with their subscription which can be used on other devices. Glo on the other hand can only be used on a blackberry phone or other devices with a change in apn settings. Upgrade to os 7.1, the hotspot option comes with the upgrade
Re: How Do I Activate Mobile Hotspot With Glo? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 02, 2013
Bullshite! All day I'm connected to my charger, the moment I leave, 10 mins later, a bar is out of my battery and the running down begins. Now BB is hoping I upgrade and use my phone as hotspot...hahahaha, they are dreamers. They should go work on their battery before they catch up with the hotspot advancement.

The day normal data 3gb starts selling for N1400 will be the day I severe my BB relationship.
Re: How Do I Activate Mobile Hotspot With Glo? by asdfjklhaha(f): 7:07am On Jan 03, 2013
@Ciphoenix
Ok thanks
Re: How Do I Activate Mobile Hotspot With Glo? by engrhamid(m): 8:16am On Jan 03, 2013
@Ciphoenix
Ok thanks
U won't thank me abi?
grin grin
Re: How Do I Activate Mobile Hotspot With Glo? by engrhamid(m): 8:17am On Jan 03, 2013
blink182: Bullshite! All day I'm connected to my charger, the moment I leave, 10 mins later, a bar is out of my battery and the running down begins. Now BB is hoping I upgrade and use my phone as hotspot...hahahaha, they are dreamers. They should go work on their battery before they catch up with the hotspot advancement.

The day normal data 3gb starts selling for N1400 will be the day I severe my BB relationship.
Not a matter of bb, any phone in which hotspsot is put on tends to drain battery. Keep it connected to the mains while using it or get a mobile power bank.
Re: How Do I Activate Mobile Hotspot With Glo? by ciphoenix: 8:45am On Jan 03, 2013
The 3G network alone drains battery faster than WIFI alone, imagine 2 of em together
Re: How Do I Activate Mobile Hotspot With Glo? by asdfjklhaha(f): 10:29am On Jan 03, 2013
engrhamid:
U won't thank me abi?
grin grin
Sorry thanks also
Re: How Do I Activate Mobile Hotspot With Glo? by ciphoenix: 1:52pm On Jan 03, 2013
@Ciphoenix
Ok thanks
you're welcome smiley

(1) (Reply)

How To Get 1gb With #60 On Airtel Tested / How To Watch Local Channels Like NTA On Android Phones / Why ‘heavy Internet Users’ Should Use This Data Plan On Airtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.