Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Why D'banj And Genevieve Broke Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why D'banj And Genevieve Broke Up (1084 Views)

Shocking! Don Jazzy And Genevieve Nnaji Marry Secretly (Video) / Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo / I Dont Know Why D'banj Won An Award At The Mamas - Basketmouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why D'banj And Genevieve Broke Up by mazidumex: 6:36pm On Jan 02, 2013
Many have been wondering,Genevieve.....D'banj...relationship...break up, well i managed to get some info backed up with Video evidence that D'banj and genny actually dated but they broke up.

Sources say that D'banj was not faithful to genny, even at some point D'banj was having an affair with a close friend of Genevieve, while some people believe that genny was not committed to the relationship.

D'banj and Genevieve first met each other at an airport late 2009 and it was love at first sight, D'banj later stated in a interview with Encomium that he was in love with Genevieve.

"We have been trying to keep this quiet but yes, I am dating Genevieve Nnaji. I am in love with her. It’s been long I felt this way about anyone. I don’t know what other words to use to qualify my feelings. She’s my baby, she’s my every thing and I love her."
source:
http://www.miniurl.com/s/3ti

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS- Ice Prince Thrill Fans In Zambia / D'banj Ports To Etisalat, Gets A Mouth Watering N250m Deal / I Bought A House At 14 – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.