Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,465 members, 7,781,347 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:54 PM

Yobe State Has Zero Cut Off Mark For Federal School Entrance - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Yobe State Has Zero Cut Off Mark For Federal School Entrance (16359 Views)

Yobe State Has Zero Cut Off Mark For Federal School Entrance Exam / Admission At Federal School Of Dental Technology And Therapy Enugu State / Nursing School Entrance Examination: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yobe State Has Zero Cut Off Mark For Federal School Entrance by PalmTree(m): 10:17am On Jan 03, 2013
Aafulenu: i think the point is to encourage them to get an education, look at it this way, the more they go to school, the less they become almageires (sp), dandoko, and bokoharam.

and the beta for nigeria.

... and at the expense of brilliant chaps like yourself? Lest I forget, the year you scored 570 points, were you offered an admission?
Re: Yobe State Has Zero Cut Off Mark For Federal School Entrance by Akexstinger(m): 10:20am On Jan 03, 2013
Many of u are all complaining, the quota system has always been in existing in everything in nigeria as far as it concerns government...look at you, are people not complaining on the just concluded job recruitment for CBN which Kogi and abia n imo as the highest number recruited based on merit? They said it didn't reflect the federal character and thus, another recruitment had to be put on hold by the senate...whether u like it or not, the US uses federal character system upon how highly educated they are.. So the federal government who put up the system know why....how do u want others to feel assuming only ur family members got the job based on merit and the other cudnt because they are not as smart as ur family..the next line of action is for them to attack ur family...that's the more reason rich men can't sleep in a society where the majority of the people are poor...
Re: Yobe State Has Zero Cut Off Mark For Federal School Entrance by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:20am On Jan 03, 2013
Samsantos9:
The Urhobos, Itsekiris, Isoko, Ijaws, ibos

Thank you but it's Igbo and not ibo. Remember that next time.
Re: Yobe State Has Zero Cut Off Mark For Federal School Entrance by JimmyBoy1: 10:20am On Jan 03, 2013
There is no point crying foul here, government has made it clear to everyone that they intend to make this school a platform for unifying the young generation, therefore quota becomes necessary. So is not fair to allege foul play, when the mission is well known by everyone. Winners takes all syndrome does not guanrantee progress for the country at the end of the day. That is one of the reasons we have boko haram folks, millitants. IF we leave anyone behind they always come back to cause pain for us.
Re: Yobe State Has Zero Cut Off Mark For Federal School Entrance by TonySpike: 10:26am On Jan 03, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Meaning? Are those states not the top four?
Are they not Igbo states?

I hope you know a little bit of statistics? Can you confirm which of the graphs below has the best result from the distribution? If you can tell me the best results from the graphs below, then I'll agree with all those JAMB/common entrance statistics.

Meanwhile, may I suggest that all these "I-better-pass-you" comments must be reduced this year. This is 2013 not 2012.

Re: Yobe State Has Zero Cut Off Mark For Federal School Entrance by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:26am On Jan 03, 2013
Jimmy Boy: There is no point crying foul here, government has made it clear to everyone that they intend to make this school a platform for unifying the young generation, therefore quota becomes necessary. So is not fair to allege foul play, when the mission is well known by everyone. Winners takes all syndrome does not guanrantee progress for the country at the end of the day. That is one of the reasons we have boko haram folks, millitants. IF we leave anyone behind they always come back to cause pain for us.

The more reason we need to renegotiate our continued existence. SNC is the way to go.
Re: Yobe State Has Zero Cut Off Mark For Federal School Entrance by munas: 10:30am On Jan 03, 2013
Akexstinger: Many of u are all complaining, the quota system has always been in existing in everything in nigeria as far as it concerns government...look at you, are people not complaining on the just concluded job recruitment for CBN which Kogi and abia n imo as the highest number recruited based on merit? They said it didn't reflect the federal character and thus, another recruitment had to be put on hold by the senate...whether u like it or not, the US uses federal character system upon how highly educated they are.. So the federal government who put up the system know why....how do u want others to feel assuming only ur family members got the job based on merit and the other cudnt because they are not as smart as ur family..the next line of action is for them to attack ur family...that's the more reason rich men can't sleep in a society where the majority of the people are poor...

At the bolded,there is nothing like federal character system in the US as obtained in Nigeria.
Its merits.
Re: Yobe State Has Zero Cut Off Mark For Federal School Entrance by Aafulenu(f): 10:35am On Jan 03, 2013
PalmTree:

... and at the expense of brilliant chaps like yourself? Lest I forget, the year you scored 570 points, were you offered an admission?

yes i was, was admited based on merit.

even with the quota the school still had merit list.
Re: Yobe State Has Zero Cut Off Mark For Federal School Entrance by logica(m): 10:43am On Jan 03, 2013
What this merely shows is even when handed the "odu", Yobe students cannot even copy the answers into the answer booklets. Is it flawed exams like JAMB and Common Entrance you want to use to adjudge the region where the smartest students come from? Exams in which parents and teachers openly assist their wards? For all I care the result might be a pointer to states with the highest cheating rates. Quota or no quota, the conduct of the exams render them as useless.

2 Likes

Re: Yobe State Has Zero Cut Off Mark For Federal School Entrance by Ngwakwe: 10:53am On Jan 03, 2013
logica: What this merely shows is even when handed the "odu", Yobe students cannot even copy the answers into the answer booklets. Is it flawed exams like JAMB and Common Entrance you want to use to adjudge the region where the smartest students come from? Exams in which parents and teachers openly assist their wards? For all I care the result might be a pointer to states with the highest cheating rates. Quota or no quota, the conduct of the exams render them as useless.

See the result of merit against your assume subtle bias

Akexstinger: Many of u are all complaining, the quota system has always been in existing in everything in nigeria as far as it concerns government...look at you, are people not complaining on the just concluded job recruitment for CBN which Kogi and abia n imo as the highest number recruited based on merit? They said it didn't reflect the federal character and thus, another recruitment had to be put on hold by the senate...whether u like it or not, the US uses federal character system upon how highly educated they are.. So the federal government who put up the system know why....how do u want others to feel assuming only ur family members got the job based on merit and the other cudnt because they are not as smart as ur family..the next line of action is for them to attack ur family...that's the more reason rich men can't sleep in a society where the majority of the people are poor...
Re: Yobe State Has Zero Cut Off Mark For Federal School Entrance by armadeo(m): 10:55am On Jan 03, 2013
[quote author=eaglechild]This does not make sense.
It means all i need to do is state that my child is from Yobe state.
On the exam day, he just has to appear, stare at the ceiling and hand in his papers at the end and voila! he gains admission into a unity school.
Meanwhile if he states Anambra with a score of 135 he is kicked out!
QUOTA SYSTEM IS THE STRONGEST FACTOR THAT HAS LED TO THE DOWNFALL OF EDUCATION IN THIS COUNTRY![/quote

Thank u very much. U took the words right out of my mouth.BTW my kids. Won't go to the overglorified unity schools. Will send them to a nice private sch were they can be intellectually stimulated by brilliant minds instead of bufoons who will be around them on aCcount of quota.

1 Like

Re: Yobe State Has Zero Cut Off Mark For Federal School Entrance by lafuria1(m): 11:03am On Jan 03, 2013
as for the north having lower cut-off, the question is how many still end up going to school. how many northerners attend federal schools in the south from the north? i attended fed sch in the south but that was becos i lived there. we were just 2 notherners among all the southerners that got admission that year. in the six years i spent, number of northern student who attended the fed school were less than five. but u have southerners who still flood the northern fed schs because the schs in the south couldnt admit them all. my point is:

1. the southern students score far better than the northern students and will surely get more admission places, the fact here is 90 perecent of northerners donot go to schs in the south, so the issue of their presence denying other better student admission isnt there. the competition in the south is within you southerners and nothing to do with low cut off for the north unless u are applied to a sch in north wic u are most likely to get.

2. if the same cut off mark in the south is use in the north, only few northern student will go to sch, some of you already said u applied for schs in the south but got admission in the north, does that not inform you that only few northen student still went to sch despite the low cut-off mark there.
3. the education in the north isnt high, we cant apply the same system in the south in the north. scoring above 250 in jamb isnt an issue in the south but really tough to do so in the north..

3 Likes

Re: Yobe State Has Zero Cut Off Mark For Federal School Entrance by aribisala0(m): 11:12am On Jan 03, 2013
This argument about quota breeding mediocrity is a selfish one made by southern ethnic groups who believe in their superiority without looking at the bigger picture.
The FG is NOT responsible for secondary school education under our laws. That is the starting point; if we understand that we would understand the purpose of these schools.

Look at the World Cup in Football e.g if it was based on "MERIT" it is probable only European and South American teams would participate .The idea is a celebration of the "WORLD" with inclusion of ALL.

The purpose of UNITY schools is to provide an environment for Nigerians of different backgrounds to integrate in this respect I feel the schools should also provide a quota for disabled people and "poor" people as well as for others with other non-academic excellence e.g sport, music etc too. They are funded with FG money and the FG is right to insist on quotas. There are other places where parents can and should insist on merit as the MAIN BUT NOT ONLY criteria but this should be in state schools.States are responsible for secondary education

Disaffected parents who want "quality " education for their children have a choice they can go private or to state schools.Once again it is NOT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE FG to provide secondary education and so when they set up secondary schools they have the right to insist on criteria other than merit just like a religious school etc
Re: Yobe State Has Zero Cut Off Mark For Federal School Entrance by pak: 11:13am On Jan 03, 2013
berem: Do parents still allow their wards go to unity schools? Gone are those days when people crave for unity schools.i went to a unity girls' school between 91 and 97.back then candidate's result were been bought over.i scored 544 in my first attempt in pry 5,got admission in fggc owerri and before i knew what was happening my prospectus was that of fggc bauchi.my parents refused me going.i repeated the exam in pry 6,scored 556,got the same admission in fggc owerri,and got a prospectus of fggc gusau! Well,i had to go to zamfara state finally.back then there was massive corruption in the federal ministry of education.am shocked that unity schools now use quota system for admission.back then it wasnt really like that.it such a shame.unity schools have lost its glory.

Did my common entrance in the same year. Was in Pry 5 too. I think I scored 515 or so. I was the ninth best in my school. The two pry 5 pupil that beat me were both females. Is it really true that female kids are actually more brilliant than male children ?

any way, was given admission in FGC Jos but didn't go. I went to the FGC in my home state.

and by the way. Am surprised, yu said you paid 1,900 as school fee. In Js 1 I paid 400 and something, and it wasn't until js 2 before it was increased to N700. I never got to pay more than a thousand until my SSS years. I used to think the sch fees were uniform .

Aafulenu:

naa the total was 600 not four hundred cos i can remember i scored 570 and i was the best in my state then.

You brilliant gaan ni ! 570 upon 600 ! wow , great.

So what University did you finally attend and what course did you study ? Where you able to carry your brilliance over to JAMB or did JAMB show u who the 'almighty' is ?
Re: Yobe State Has Zero Cut Off Mark For Federal School Entrance by pak: 11:17am On Jan 03, 2013
aribisala0: This argument about quota breeding mediocrity is a selfish one made by southern ethnic groups who believe in their superiority without looking at the bigger picture.
The FG is NOT responsible for secondary school education under our laws. That is the starting point; if we understand that we would understand the purpose of these schools.

Look at the World Cup in Football e.g if it was based on "MERIT" it is probable only European and South American teams would participate .The idea is a celebration of the "WORLD" with inclusion of ALL.

The purpose of UNITY schools is to provide an environment for Nigerians of different backgrounds to integrate in this respect I feel the schools should also provide a quota for disabled people and "poor" people as well as for others with other non-academic excellence e.g sport, music etc too. They are funded with FG money and the FG is right to insist on quotas. There are other places where parents can and should insist on merit as the MAIN BUT NOT ONLY criteria but this should be in state schools.States are responsible for secondary education

Disaffected parents who want "quality " education for their children have a choice they can go privae or to state schools.Once again it is NOT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE FG to provide secondary education and so when they set up secondary schools they have the right to insist on criteria other than merit just like a religious school etc

chai! bros you are to brilliant. Infact I don't need to type again. You just said my mind.

As much as I feel 0 as a cut off mark sounds ridiculous but as long as the entity called Nigeria still exists, then the concept of quota system is actually necessary for balance and fairness. It is cheaper for the Government to bear the cost of educating the whole North for free than to bear the brunt of boko haram with all its attendant economic implications.

Aribisala, you are so brilliant, please send your phone number let me send you recharge card as token of appreciation for you intelligence. grin grin grin
Re: Yobe State Has Zero Cut Off Mark For Federal School Entrance by logica(m): 11:20am On Jan 03, 2013
QUOTA SYSTEM IS THE STRONGEST FACTOR THAT HAS LED TO THE DOWNFALL OF EDUCATION IN THIS COUNTRY!
Very wrong. Exam malpractice is the downfall of education. Especially when even parents and teachers are usually the ones behind these actions. Early in life, their children and wards have seen what Nigeria is all about: Cheating. Dishonesty. And then you expect these children to be honest citizens when they grow up?
Re: Yobe State Has Zero Cut Off Mark For Federal School Entrance by agitator: 11:24am On Jan 03, 2013
koruji: We will know when real transformation comes to Nigeria because such a leader will clear away this rut and still leave the country more united than ever.
Our current Mr. Transformation is a see-no-evil do nothing person - how can you transform a country like that.

he didn't start it. This system has been there and even in federal appointments/employment, don't blame it on the present president.
Re: Yobe State Has Zero Cut Off Mark For Federal School Entrance by aribisala0(m): 11:26am On Jan 03, 2013
pak:

chai! bros you are to brilliant. Infact I don't need to type again. You just said my mind.

As much as I feel 0 as a cut off mark sounds ridiculous but as long as the entity called Nigeria still exists, then the concept of quota system is actually necessary for balance and fairness. It is cheaper for the Government to bear the cost of educating the whole North for free than to bear the brunt of boko haram with all its attendant economic implications.

Aribisala, you are so brilliant, please send your phone number let me send you recharge card as token of appreciation for you intelligence. grin grin grin
I am not sure I am brilliant but thanks. I am grateful for your munificence (offer for recharge card) but i really do not need it. However if you have sisters taking common entrance you can send them to me for coaching grin grin

Seriously these schools account for a tiny number of our secondary school population and so must be used as a platform for integration. Many people who went to these schools may have shared a room or sat next to an "aboki" or someone from another part of Nigeria they would otherwise never have met.Initially in those days many southerners travelled to places like Wukari,Sokoto etc and I believe that was a good thing.People need to understand that these schools are NOT FOR THE BRILLIANT as this is a misconception that creates bitterness. There are many more schools where the brilliant can do their thing.
To quarrel with the FG on this point is like quarreling with the Catholic church when they insist pupils in their schools must be Catholics and they refuse admission to a "high scoring" Muslim.Just like the Catholic Church the FG is NOT responsible for secondary eductaion but have the right to set up schools for a SPECIFIC AGENDA
Let us stop and think even with these quotas how many Northerners get admitted and people are still bitching,how are they supposed to feel. So we want a system where FGCs are full of people ONLY from Imo and Anambra because they are the best.That is ACHEBE Mentality

We are supposed to be building a country. If a mother normally feeds her children by serving them jointly and she observes one is not thriving/growing does she say "Let the fittest survive" or make a special provision for that child.
I regret that some Nigerians with this "we are better than the rest" supremacist attitude have not learnt fron the past.They are clever but NOT WISE

4 Likes

Re: Yobe State Has Zero Cut Off Mark For Federal School Entrance by demmy(m): 11:27am On Jan 03, 2013
baby_mama:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/education/merit-quota-and-unity-schools/

Are we in the same country?
How can my child have a cut off mark of 135 to get into a school and her fellow student from somewhere else requires 30 or zero?

And so you think people from other states should not go to school right?

1 Like

Re: Yobe State Has Zero Cut Off Mark For Federal School Entrance by demmy(m): 11:34am On Jan 03, 2013
la furia: as for the north having lower cut-off, the question is how many still end up going to school. how many northerners attend federal schools in the south from the north? i attended fed sch in the south but that was becos i lived there. we were just 2 notherners among all the southerners that got admission that year. in the six years i spent, number of northern student who attended the fed school were less than five. but u have southerners who still flood the northern fed schs because the schs in the south couldnt admit them all. my point is:

1. the southern students score far better than the northern students and will surely get more admission places, the fact here is 90 perecent of northerners donot go to schs in the south, so the issue of their presence denying other better student admission isnt there. the competition in the south is within you southerners and nothing to do with low cut off for the north unless u are applied to a sch in north wic u are most likely to get.

2. if the same cut off mark in the south is use in the north, only few northern student will go to sch, some of you already said u applied for schs in the south but got admission in the north, does that not inform you that only few northen student still went to sch despite the low cut-off mark there.
3. the education in the north is high, we cant apply the same system in the south in the north. scoring above 250 in jamb isnt an issue in the south but really tough to do so in the north..

Thank you for this comment. Too much bigotry we refuse to see clearly. Low cut-off mark is to encourage education in the North. I see nothing wrong with this.
Re: Yobe State Has Zero Cut Off Mark For Federal School Entrance by pak: 11:38am On Jan 03, 2013
aribisala0:
I am not sure I am brilliant but thanks. I am grateful for your munificence (offer for recharge card) but i really do not need it. However if you have sisters taking common entrance you can send them to me for coaching grin grin

Seriously these schools account for a tiny number of our secondary school population and so must be used as a platform for integration. Many people who went to these schools may have shared a room or sat next to an "aboki" or someone from another part of Nigeria they would otherwise never have met.Initially in those days many southerners travelled to places like Wukari,Sokoto etc and I believe that was a good thing.People need to understand that these schools are NOT FOR THE BRILLIANT as this is a misconception that creates bitterness. There are many more schools where the brilliant can do their thing.

We are supposed to be building a country. If a mother normally feeds her children by serving them jointly and she observes one is not thriving/growing does she say "Let the fittest survive" or make a special provision for that child.
I regret that some Nigerians with this "we are better than the rest" supremacist attitude have not learnt fron the past.They are clever but NOT WISE

You brilliant no be small bros.

As per my sisters, they actually took their common entrance in the early eighties . are you still interested ?
Re: Yobe State Has Zero Cut Off Mark For Federal School Entrance by confusion247(m): 11:40am On Jan 03, 2013
lacasa: I can see the South Easterners on board (this thread) claiming intellectual superiority already grin, because of a string of quotations from an article ;-\

i quite disagree & dare say, -

"Grades don't measure intelligence and age doesn't define maturity." undecided

Taking Nairaland as a case in point, this wise words in quotes above^^, do, largely apply on this forum to a great deal.

Some of the most intelligent & fact based comments on Nairaland today r gotten from Non-south easterners mostly. undecided

And, some of those members i кnoω personally to be from the Northern Part of Nigeria & the South West
The earlier you separate your ego from sentiments the better for you. Comment based on what is on this thread not based on your hatred for igbos.
If from your own foolish way of reasoning you didn't see anything wrong with this quota issue, I must say that you are ruined. The northerners you claim that are wiser than solomon ruled this country for 38 years and ruined it at the same time. Where is their wisdom then? Reason like human next time.
Re: Yobe State Has Zero Cut Off Mark For Federal School Entrance by aribisala0(m): 11:45am On Jan 03, 2013
pak:

You brilliant no be small bros.

As per my sisters, they actually took their common entrance in the early eighties . are you still interested ?
I took mine before that cool maybe I can coach them in other things
Re: Yobe State Has Zero Cut Off Mark For Federal School Entrance by confusion247(m): 11:47am On Jan 03, 2013
seanet01: This is madness. What nonsense.
They can as well start giving them Bachelor's Degree without writing JAMB.
This country is a dilapidated desert
It is really sad that what igbos saw many years ago is what other tribes is just seeing today. This is what one Nigeria is all about. You will cry when you see the qualifications of a professor from northern Nigeria and the qualifications of a professor from southern Nigeria. Everything about one Nigeria sucks and it is injustice of the highest order. No thanks to lord luggard, gowon and awolowo.
Re: Yobe State Has Zero Cut Off Mark For Federal School Entrance by logica(m): 11:50am On Jan 03, 2013
confusion247:
No thanks to lord luggard, gowon and awolowo.
I think you left Ironsi, Ojukwu, Nzeogwu, Ifeajuna, etc out.
Re: Yobe State Has Zero Cut Off Mark For Federal School Entrance by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 03, 2013
aribisala0:

To quarrel with the FG on this point is like quarreling with the Catholic church when they insist pupils in their schools must be Catholics and they refuse admission to a "high scoring" Muslim.Just like the Catholic Church the FG is NOT responsible for secondary eductaion but have the right to set up schools for a SPECIFIC AGENDA
Let us stop and think even with these quotas how many Northerners get admitted and people are still bitching,how are they supposed to feel. So we want a system where FGCs are full of people ONLY from Imo and Anambra because they are the best.That is ACHEBE Mentality

Word to mother.

However, I don't think its a supremacist attitude, I think its a lack of understanding.
Re: Yobe State Has Zero Cut Off Mark For Federal School Entrance by aribisala0(m): 11:53am On Jan 03, 2013
All this "what Igbos saw" argument is rubbish. It is the responsibility of Igbo,Yoruba or whatever states to provide secondary and primary education NOT the FG.

The Igbos from some specific states by far get more admission than probably every other ethnic group because they perform better at entrance examinations in my mind that is a simple fact. If that were to be the only criteria then those schools would be only for the Igbo.. I do not think this should happen with FG money. I also think this(quota system0 should happen to a much lesser degree at post secondary school level but Nigeria is a complex country and we need to understand,whoever we are ,that there are others who also have a stake in Nigeria and think carefully about how to proceed
One point though is this .How many of those Imo and Anambra candidates attend primary school in Imo and Anambra? Do they not take advantage of education in primary schools across the Country? We need to learn compromise and reciprocity
Re: Yobe State Has Zero Cut Off Mark For Federal School Entrance by confusion247(m): 11:54am On Jan 03, 2013
demmy:

Thank you for this comment. Too much bigotry we refuse to see clearly. Low cut-off mark is to encourage education in the North. I see nothing wrong with this.
Is it the fault of southerners that northerners refused going to school? Is it proper to sacrifice someone's excellence just because you want to favor a lazy child? Please call evil evil and call injustice injustice. The setting of one Nigeria has a lot of injustice.

1 Like

Re: Yobe State Has Zero Cut Off Mark For Federal School Entrance by Ngwakwe: 11:56am On Jan 03, 2013
confusion247:
It is really sad that what igbos saw many years ago is what other tribes is just seeing today. This is what one Nigeria is all about. You will cry when you see the qualifications of a professor from northern Nigeria and the qualifications of a professor from southern Nigeria. Everything about one Nigeria sucks and it is injustice of the highest order. No thanks to lord luggard, gowon and awolowo.

For peace to reign, please delete Awolowo from your post.

I don't want confusion in this thread
Re: Yobe State Has Zero Cut Off Mark For Federal School Entrance by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 03, 2013
That has always been the case. I remember being denied admission in FUTO my own state, with a score of 240 while some guys from Kogi with a score of 140 was admitted for same course of study. So quota has always been there.
Re: Yobe State Has Zero Cut Off Mark For Federal School Entrance by confusion247(m): 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2013
aribisala0:

Simple because states in IGBO land was mentioned you are sweating and pouring out your venoms of sentiments on igbos.
My question for you is ....do you reward your child that is lazy with lion share of food? You want to please a child from kano at the expense of the one from IMO? Is that justice? Is that fair play? I wonder how and what makes you think that you can build a nation with injustice? This is not about the igbos, rather is about justice and equality for all. The quota have not helped the northerners rather it have made them to be lazy knowing too well that they will still get it without putting any effort.
Re: Yobe State Has Zero Cut Off Mark For Federal School Entrance by free13: 12:15pm On Jan 03, 2013
[/quote]To quarrel with the FG on this point is like quarreling with the Catholic church when they insist pupils in their schools must be Catholics and they refuse admission to a "high scoring" Muslim.[quote]

@Poster.
Are you a muslim? undecided
Why are you trying to be cheeky, with the above statement.
I do know of a certain Alhaja Mai Deribe in maiduguri in the 1990s, whose hospital will only treat Muslims and they refuse treatment to "very ill" christians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

JAMB Fixes New Date For Mock Exam / Education Graduates To Start One Year Internship - FG / How JAMB Marks UTME Result Sheets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.