Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

How Can I Delete Myself On Nairaland ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Can I Delete Myself On Nairaland ? (656 Views)

How Do I Delete A Previous Post Or Comment? / How Do I Delete My Nairaland Account? / How Do I Delete My Nairaland Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Delete Myself On Nairaland ? by felifeli: 9:06pm On Jan 02, 2013
I intend to delete my Nairaland account. What I would like to find out though is what happens to my post in this forum . Will they still remain or will they also be removed after I have deleted my account? Can someone please educate?
Since yesterday I was banned from using Nairaland politics section for an unspecified period and I have just found that somehow I am again able to post anything at all in the forums. The method of the ban I did really resent because the coward who effected the ban did not even inform me why or for how long. Therefore instead of being advised on whatever mistake I may have made anywhere I was left with the impression that the ban was a "generally watch your steps" notice; and this I find quite offensive. This forum is not my father's property and I am just a passer-by , stopping now and then to have a laugh and to sometimes do some healthy criticism here and there. However I certainly do not intend to stand in queue to tolerate having to do things to the approval of any moderator.I don't need this place that badly. Therefore I do intend to take the honorable way out and I wish to completely delete my account on Nairaland . I very much value my self respect. Any commenter under this, who may seek to insult my motive or decision I will assume does not know what self respect means. I do not want to be tempted in future to again return here and that is why I will want all my posts and comments to be also completely erased. Can someone please educate? Thanks you.
Re: How Can I Delete Myself On Nairaland ? by DANILSA(m): 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2013
LAUGHING AT YOU IN FRENCH grin cheesy grin cheesy cool grin grin grin grin grin grin
ASK SEUN tongue tongue tongue

TAKE IT EASY, NAIRALAND IS JUST A JOKE, I DOUBT IF YOU CAN RECOGNIZE ANYBODY YOU CHART WITH HERE,SO RELAX MY PAL. cool
Re: How Can I Delete Myself On Nairaland ? by felifeli: 9:44pm On Jan 02, 2013
DANILSA: LAUGHING AT YOU IN FRENCH grin cheesy grin cheesy cool grin grin grin grin grin grin
ASK SEUN tongue tongue tongue

TAKE IT EASY, NAIRALAND IS JUST A JOKE, I DOUBT IF YOU CAN RECOGNIZE ANYBODY YOU CHART WITH HERE,SO RELAX MY PAL. cool

Thank you. That's right Nairaland is just a joke and I think I am not in joking mood this year.
Re: How Can I Delete Myself On Nairaland ? by eduson77(m): 11:49pm On Jan 02, 2013
He's given you the best advice.I live a different life here..just don't let it influence your real self..shikina
Re: How Can I Delete Myself On Nairaland ? by Mynd44: 5:27am On Jan 03, 2013
felifeli:

Thank you. That's right Nairaland is just a joke and I think I am not in joking mood this year.
Open an e-mail account you don't intend to use and use it as your NL mail addy and don't log in anymore. Viola, account gone
Re: How Can I Delete Myself On Nairaland ? by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 03, 2013
I think seun knew that there were many impulsive people and if he had a delete button nairaland wouldn't be up to half of what it is.
Of course he wants you to be tempted back like we all are.
But if you are really serious about this I would advise you to ask a moderator to ban you infinitely. I heard they can do that type of stuff, especially when you are irredeemably notorious. But they might also do it for you.
Re: How Can I Delete Myself On Nairaland ? by felifeli: 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2013
Funny the site has no information on ownership of posted content. The privacy policy is also deceitful. I think I will ask a lawyer about this.
Re: How Can I Delete Myself On Nairaland ? by Mynd44: 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2013
felifeli: Funny the site has no information on ownership of posted content. The privacy policy is also deceitful. I think I will ask a lawyer about this.
Lmao
Re: How Can I Delete Myself On Nairaland ? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2013
Simple. Just simply delete the website itself.
Re: How Can I Delete Myself On Nairaland ? by Sirniyeh(m): 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2013
Felifeli, take it easy!
I just want to do what I know how to do best here. My admonition to you is to cool down a while.

Nairaland is liken to an university of learning. Will you quit the school if your lecturer suspends you from the lecture room?

Ban here is not out of any wicked act but a means of correction and reproof to some unserious types in this forum. If you are banned, take issue slightly and improve in order to avoid subsequent likes.

In otherway, Nairaland is an educative and purpose-driven forum, it is only unserious and purposeless member that will resort to deregistration because of ban.

It is believed that the day a person dies is the end of learning. I advise you to calm down. Knowledge and information is not to wrestle with. I have learnt alot here: I learn and improve my english here, I learn importation business, general knowledge improved, religion section lose me from bondage of ignorance, national updates, and lots more.

So, repent! This is just the begining of the new calendar year. Nairaland therfore holds great information that you will need to be oustandingly distinguished in all ramifications.
Dont disconnect yourself from your link to greatness.
Shalom!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Waohhhhhhhhhhh,a Social Networking Has Just Be Created By A 13 Years Old Boy / Pastor Takes Pictures Of His Wife Privatés Parts, To See If She Had S-éx At Chur / I Love To Be Called A Nigerian” -white American Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.