Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

“i’m Not Slow, I Think Properly Before I Do Things” – President Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “i’m Not Slow, I Think Properly Before I Do Things” – President Jonathan (741 Views)

I’m Not Slow, But Avoiding Mistakes Of The Past – PMB / Buhari Is Not Slow, He’s Working – Lai Mohammed / Buhari Is Steady, Not Slow - Leadership (Columnist) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’m Not Slow, I Think Properly Before I Do Things” – President Jonathan by danjabaluson: 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2013
Nigeria’s president, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, has finally given an explanation for his perceived ‘slowness’, which has left a lot of the country’s citizens frustrated and angry.

Jonathan was speaking at a church service to mark the New Year celebration in Abuja, and equally vowed to improve on the speed with which he attends to issues.

“Sometimes, people say this government is slow,” he said. “Yes, by human thinking, we are slow, but I can say that we are not slow.

“Government must think things properly before it acts. When you don’t think through things properly, or when you rush, you will make mistakes.

“It is more difficult to correct errors. You can ask those who build houses. Government will not, because of the perception, begin to rush.”

http://www.gurusfamily.com/forum/showtopic.php?id=337
Re: “i’m Not Slow, I Think Properly Before I Do Things” – President Jonathan by danjabaluson: 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2013
Admins tag it to homepage
Re: “i’m Not Slow, I Think Properly Before I Do Things” – President Jonathan by ektbear: 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2013
danjabaluson: “Yes, by human thinking, we are slow, but I can say that we are not slow.

Is he using fish thinking to come to this conclusion?
Re: “i’m Not Slow, I Think Properly Before I Do Things” – President Jonathan by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2013
berem: A Slowpoke admits being a Slowpoke! Damn! GEJ, i think you need to take a break from speaking publicly. Your misyarns don pass boundary.
Why are you doing this damage to yourself? Why are you jumping from pillar to post, calling yourself ridiculous names such as slowpoke,etc? Are you doing this to attract public sympathy or what? I advice you seek psychiatric help?
Re: “i’m Not Slow, I Think Properly Before I Do Things” – President Jonathan by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2013
Am sure you comment is directed to your boss.
Sincere 9gerian:
Why are you doing this damage to yourself? Why are you jumping from pillar to post, calling yourself ridiculous names such as slowpoke,etc? Are you doing this to attract public sympathy or what? I advice you seek psychiatric help?
Re: “i’m Not Slow, I Think Properly Before I Do Things” – President Jonathan by danjabaluson: 10:37pm On Jan 02, 2013
ekt_bear:

Is he using fish thinking to come to this conclusion?

That is what am thinking. He forget that He broke the promise he has taken
Re: “i’m Not Slow, I Think Properly Before I Do Things” – President Jonathan by AbdulAdam56(m): 10:39pm On Jan 02, 2013
Nd he said he will do better in 2013
Re: “i’m Not Slow, I Think Properly Before I Do Things” – President Jonathan by geeez: 11:26pm On Jan 02, 2013
danjabaluson: Nigeria’s president, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, has finally given an explanation for his perceived ‘slowness’, which has left a lot of the country’s citizens frustrated and angry.

Jonathan was speaking at a church service to mark the New Year celebration in Abuja, and equally vowed to improve on the speed with which he attends to issues.

“Sometimes, people say this government is slow,” he said. “Yes, by human thinking, we are slow, but I can say that we are not slow.

“Government must think things properly before it acts. When you don’t think through things properly, or when you rush, you will make mistakes.

“It is more difficult to correct errors. You can ask those who build houses. Government will not, because of the perception, begin to rush.”

shocked
Re: “i’m Not Slow, I Think Properly Before I Do Things” – President Jonathan by Jerie(m): 4:38am On Jan 03, 2013
danjabaluson:

For GEJ to come out and admit that his thinking is slow lends credence to those calling him retardeen.
BTW, the above quote of Mr President is a symptom of someone suffering from mental retardation. Here are the medical symptoms:
Concurrent deficits or
impairments in present adaptive
functioning (i.e., the person's
effectiveness in meeting the
standards expected for his or her
age by his or her cultural group)
in at least two of the following
areas: communication, self-care,
home living, social/interpersonal
skills, use of community
resources, self-direction,
functional academic skills, work,
leisure, health, and safety.

behavenet.com/mental-retardation
Re: “i’m Not Slow, I Think Properly Before I Do Things” – President Jonathan by dayokanu(m): 5:10am On Jan 03, 2013
Is he stylishly admitting that he is retardeed?
Re: “i’m Not Slow, I Think Properly Before I Do Things” – President Jonathan by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 03, 2013
Ds govt has kept faith wt repeating d mistake of responding to every gossip n beer parlour talks.
Mr President ,u are d C-in C & shld hav d final say in all things concerning Nigeria. Stop concerning ursef wt triflings cos it demeans ur person & office.
Ds kinda response shld be handled by Reno Omokri (cos Abati & okupe ar beyond ds)
Re: “i’m Not Slow, I Think Properly Before I Do Things” – President Jonathan by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 03, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

Please Berem STOP calling the Slowpoke a Slowpoke.

Show some respect.
Re: “i’m Not Slow, I Think Properly Before I Do Things” – President Jonathan by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 03, 2013
berem: Am sure you comment is directed to your boss.

Please Ma,the Heat is getting too much on this guy.
This na New Year OH.
I hope you don't want him to lose him job.

#supportteamBeafRenoO'MockerySincere9gerianTaharqaBillyonaireThelastpope#

(1) (Reply)

Nasarawa Governor Sets Up Committee To Find 10,000 Missing Cows / The Hypocrisy Of Yesterday’s Men By Reuben Abati / Can APC Do Magic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.