Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

How Many Names Does God Have? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Many Names Does God Have? (660 Views)

Why Do God Have To Create People GAY? Why? / Does God Have An Ego? / Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Names Does God Have? by MuzeyaMpongwe(f): 9:38pm On Jan 02, 2013
Have heard people say his Alpha and Omega,king of Kings etc.can any one tell me other names of God?
Re: How Many Names Does God Have? by Dastep: 9:50pm On Jan 02, 2013
HIS name is uncountable/ innumerable

1 Like

Re: How Many Names Does God Have? by Uwakuwak(f): 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2013
Muzeya Mpongwe :
Have heard people say his Alpha and Omega,king of Kings etc.can any one tell me other names of God?
you don't wait for peole to say before u kn him for the names u list above. a real child of God knows him with numerious names.

1 Like

Re: How Many Names Does God Have? by Uwakuwak(f): 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2013
Muzeya Mpongwe :
you shld kn him with the names u listed with other names, pls, withdraw that word i hear say, be convinced on your own about his name.
Re: How Many Names Does God Have? by AbdulAdam56(m): 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2013
99 names.
Re: How Many Names Does God Have? by Oahray: 10:42pm On Jan 02, 2013
God has one name (YHWH- rendered Yahweh or Jehovah) and uncountable titles like Lord, (Almighty) God, Creator...
Re: How Many Names Does God Have? by OmoAlata(f): 11:00pm On Jan 02, 2013
Muzeya Mpongwe :
can any one tell me other names of God?

Google it. Too many to write here.
Re: How Many Names Does God Have? by advocate666: 11:26pm On Jan 02, 2013
Re: How Many Names Does God Have? by MuzeyaMpongwe(f): 9:50pm On Jan 03, 2013
God has names according to situations and circumstances. His a healer to the sick,the provider to thos lucking,comforter,sustainer,father,mother,love,lilly of the valley,bright morning star, rock of Ages,the iam iam,the first born of the dead,king of the lion of Jude a,the unchangeable change etc. May asking doesn't mean am not a christian,i wanted 2 learn other names of our living God. Thank u so ♏ΰcЂ evry1 4 help.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Christians in the Majority are MEN Followers / St Expedite / How Can You Know That You Are Following The Right Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.