Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

I Need An Honest Answer To Dis - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need An Honest Answer To Dis (1380 Views)

What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates / Honest Answer Guys " How Many Guys Or Ladies Have You Sleep With" / Ladies, What's Your Honest Answer To This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Honest Answer To Dis by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2013
Does honest/ true and sincere love still exist? Seems lyk all d guyz r interested in nw is sex/ fun. Don't wanna b judgemental but peeps do yu tink aa lady wit aa heart of gold cud stil find true love?

Wizkid, davido nd d likes have turned our guys into sth else lol
Re: I Need An Honest Answer To Dis by AbdulAdam56(m): 10:21pm On Jan 02, 2013
Ya true luv exist.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Honest Answer To Dis by Futureleader1(m): 10:22pm On Jan 02, 2013
irpheezy: Does honest/ true and sincere love still exist? Seems lyk all d guyz r interested in nw is sex/ fun. Don't wanna b judgemental but peeps do yu tink aa lady wit aa heart of gold cud stil find true love?

Wizkid, davido nd d likes have turned our guys into sth else lol
true love still exit that i can say and for wizkid,davido and all that they arent the cause why some guys now want to have fun and sex...so dont blame celebraties.
Re: I Need An Honest Answer To Dis by Chisco4love(m): 11:08pm On Jan 02, 2013
yes it exist, when you finds one.
Re: I Need An Honest Answer To Dis by ifihearam: 11:19pm On Jan 02, 2013
You can't separate love from sex
Re: I Need An Honest Answer To Dis by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 02, 2013
On the other hand, u need to check urself n work on urself! Character wise. It depends on d way u present urself n wat ur looking for. If ur falling for him because of money n looks, then b ready 2face it! True love exists
Re: I Need An Honest Answer To Dis by chikeorji123(m): 11:31pm On Jan 02, 2013
austushi1: On the other hand, u need to check urself n work on urself! Character wise. It depends on d way u present urself n wat ur looking for. If ur falling for him because of money n looks, then b ready 2face it! True love exists

Op hear ye him...
Re: I Need An Honest Answer To Dis by olumaxi(m): 11:41pm On Jan 02, 2013
True lov my foot..true lov died wit Jesus on d cross,but neva rose up wit him
Re: I Need An Honest Answer To Dis by Caracta(f): 3:18am On Jan 03, 2013
True love exists. I'm a living witness.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Honest Answer To Dis by Mynd44: 5:07am On Jan 03, 2013
@OP, you are what you attract. This might sound harsh or untrue but you need to check yourself and see what you are doing wrong

1 Like

Re: I Need An Honest Answer To Dis by CrazyMan(m): 5:23am On Jan 03, 2013
True love exists, only if you encounter the right person. Some people have a negative experience during a bad relationship.

This just means they need to find a better match. Don't let one bad experience make you believe otherwise. There are 7 billion people on this planet, I'm sure there's a match for everyone. Each experience gets your closer to finding someone better for you.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Honest Answer To Dis by Nobody: 6:21am On Jan 03, 2013
austushi1: On the other hand, u need to check urself n work on urself! Character wise. It depends on d way u present urself n wat ur looking for. If ur falling for him because of money n looks, then b ready 2face it! True love exists

Money or looks are nt evn in my first 5 xtics
Re: I Need An Honest Answer To Dis by Nobody: 6:22am On Jan 03, 2013
olumaxi: True lov my foot..true lov died wit Jesus on d cross,but neva rose up wit him
shocked

For realsss? shocked
Re: I Need An Honest Answer To Dis by Nobody: 6:24am On Jan 03, 2013
CrazyMan: True love exists, only if you encounter the right person. Some people have a negative experience during a bad relationship.

This just means they need to find a better match. Don't let one bad experience make you believe otherwise. There are 7 billion people on this planet, I'm sure there's a match for everyone. Each experience gets your closer to finding someone better for you.

Wish I cud swallow dis nd get outta dis cage
Re: I Need An Honest Answer To Dis by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 03, 2013
irpheezy:

Money or looks are nt evn in my first 5 xtics

Really!! Then check ur character. Meanwhile, there are a lot of responsible guys that do not hv d traits of wizkid, davido etc. U may b looking for love in d wrong place(s)
Re: I Need An Honest Answer To Dis by Beync(f): 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2013
Caracta: True love exists. I'm a living witness.
am a witness too.

The funniest thing is that most most times it's right in front of you but you'll hardly recognize it. You'll be looking but somehow we couldn't see that the love is always there staring at you.

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Honest Answer To Dis by heshomoney(m): 1:39am On Feb 06, 2013
Beync: am a witness too.

The funniest thing is that most most times it's right in front of you but you'll hardly recognize it. You'll be looking but somehow we couldn't see that the love is always there staring at you.

Abeg nobody dey my front for here oooh LOL
Re: I Need An Honest Answer To Dis by SimplYeahmee(m): 5:32pm On Apr 18, 2013
true love still very much exist, just that the ratio of genuine guys to fake is lyk 90:10. the ratio of genuine ladies is a bit better bt hardly of any difference as it is lyk 85:15. you jst av to know the ryt place to look even though our churches are no better since they are devils infested. jst pray the ryt one finds you soon.

(1) (Reply)

My Fiancee Excuses For His Ex Freaks Me Out..i Need Helpppppp / 5 Things That Turn Women Off In The Bedroom / Shud I Do Dis For Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.