Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Which Computer Games Do You Play? - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Which Computer Games Do You Play? (16877 Views)

Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? / Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out / Do Computer Games Make Guys Dumb In Real Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 01, 2006
Microsoft Age of empires, Rise of Nations (thrones and patriots) - wow i just love using the nukulia weapons and using my bombers. the bombers on the aircraft carriers are actually better and more powerful.
The antiaircraft missiles are also great.
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 01, 2006
Presently downloading

1. Rise of rome
2. Rise of nations
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by senisho(m): 12:01am On May 02, 2006
No hard feelings man. What I meant by push-over is dat "I" find d game simple, not dat every1 should do wat I do,alrite. Sorry about calling u a kid. Are we still cool?
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by senisho(m): 12:03am On May 02, 2006
No hard feelings man. What I meant by push-over is dat "I" find d game simple, not dat every1 should do wat I do,alrite. Sorry about calling u a kid. Are we still cool?
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by Zahymaka(m): 12:59am On May 02, 2006
senisho:

No hard feelings man. What I meant by push-over is that "I" find d game simple, not that everyone should do what I do,alrite. Sorry about calling u a kid. Are we still cool?

Sure wink
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by senisho(m): 1:56am On May 02, 2006
@dakmanzero, yeepa! I don die(I'm in trouble). U said dat guys shouldn't get u started and u wrote all dat? Wat if u really START. Pls, not everybody gets here tru a pc o! Abeg(pls) my fingers are goin numb O!
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by kenshin(m): 10:24am On May 03, 2006
Has any one Played Grand Theft Auto - Vice City or San Andreas?
They Rock!
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by Blackbuddy: 3:54pm On May 03, 2006
Zahymaka, I see you're here again and controversy seems to have followed you too. But since you seem to have worked things out with Senisho, I'll shut up on that count.
Anyway, does anyone here play PS games passionately?
I'm into Need for Speed: Underground now. I'm also feeling Die Hard Trilogy. Ofcourse, I can't leave without paying my respects to that ultimate of beat-'em-ups, Tekken.
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by senisho(m): 4:35pm On May 03, 2006
@kenshin, GTA rocks!!!!!! Still playing san andreas. Do u know dat u can do a 2player roam?
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by dakmanzero(m): 12:08am On May 04, 2006
@senisho: lololol! u neva jam. just understand this: "I dey tan o"

@Kenshin: nice name!!!! Since ure in Kyoto I'll assume ure still in battousai mode, so I'll be careful how I talk to u,

@Blackbuddy: NFSU is the total shiznit. You are currently playing one of the best racing games in existence: be sure to check out nfsu2 and the current champion: nfs most wanted! The console people are shouting about burnout, sha, but NFS has real cars and that rocks!

Die hard trilogy? em, isnt that game like 11 years old now? If u are using a lightgun to play I guess you'll enjoy it sha,

Tekken: I agree, tekken is awesome. However the crown of 'ultimate' fighting game was taken away by soulcalibur a long time ago, try it out!
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by emmie4j(m): 1:33am On May 09, 2006
www.kumawar.com

love it when u take it to the Iranian nuclear bomb site, blow the damn thing up and take care of ahmenidinajad, lol, I love the smell of Iranian nuclear facilities burning up, and insurgents getting sniped by , well, snipers. U have to have a good system though to be able to play it. $499 dollar dell laptop wont!!!!! smiley
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by MrBean(m): 2:53pm On May 09, 2006
My regulars are:

Madden Collectors edition including 2006
NFL 2k6
NBA Street
Winning eleven (soccer)

Civilisation
Command and conquer Generals and zero hour
Doom 3
WORLD OF WAR CRAFT (Favourite but be warned: costs $15 a month to play online).
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by Fimmy(m): 6:47pm On May 09, 2006
God of War
Prince of Percia
Need for Speed
All Xbox game
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by easyman(m): 6:11pm On May 13, 2006
i Play the best car game on PC That is
MIDTOWN MADNESS
also, i play
VCOP 2
i take freecell as a kid game no action only thinking and decisions.
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by goke313: 5:16am On May 14, 2006
fifa 06
fifa road to world cup 06
mvp baseball 05
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by djcrucifix(m): 1:53pm On May 15, 2006
i would say that splinter cell is one of my favorite games, cos it's sooo cool
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by spikedcylinder: 10:02am On May 16, 2006
easyman:

i Play the best car game on PC That is
MIDTOWN MADNESS

MIDTOWN MADNESS is Da bomb(but i get to play it on my phone)!I have finished all the levels,unlocked all the modes,paint jobs and beaten that bitch Mathilda in the Career mode!I love the game!You guys should check it out,its really nice.

crucifix,I´m also done with all four of the Splinter Cell series,nice games.

The only one giving me problems right now is the hard mode of the SkyForce game.Damn thing kills me in the final stage but i´ll deal with it though!Am sure i can.

Who plays Hangaroo?I love that game too.I love the way the kangaroo insults you when you pick a wrong letter!Ha!

I´m also getting addicted to Agile Fighter,its a nice fighting game,Keiko is really kicking their @sses! grin
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by dakmanzero(m): 2:53pm On May 16, 2006
spikedcylinder do you use an Ngage or a p800/900?
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by spikedcylinder: 7:02pm On May 17, 2006
No,i dont use any of those phones.I use 7610.
I noticed there are only about 3 females on this thread!lol!
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by DaHitler(m): 11:34pm On May 17, 2006
I play world of Warcraft.

Half life 2

Guild wars
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by dakmanzero(m): 11:57am On May 18, 2006
spikedcylinder:

No,i don't use any of those phones.I use 7610.

whoa, you play skyforce on that phone's flat controller?! you are indeed a Goddess. I bow before thee,

I noticed there are only about 3 females on this thread!lol!

Which is why I have decided to marry you immediately! So how quickly can we make the arrangements tongue
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by spikedcylinder: 6:15pm On May 18, 2006
Yes o,i play it all on my phone.

As to your request,i'll think about it!(Abi is that not the appropriate response?)

Who plays the War of the Worlds game?I find it rather boring and unchallenging!
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by dakmanzero(m): 10:00am On May 19, 2006
u'll think about it? Oya now that the appropriate response is out of the way lets quickly progress to the next phase where u say 'YES!!!!' grin

laughs! Anyway, seriously it was a pleasant surprise to see that one of the nairalanders whose id I have come to recognize shares my little hobby/distraction! Even better to see ure in Naija as well, laughs!

Anyway, games based on movies are usually quite bad- with a few notable exceptions such as the Goldeneye game on N64 and the riddick game. Meh.
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by spikedcylinder: 7:15pm On May 22, 2006
DMZ!Am still thinking o!Give a girl a break will you! wink grin
What other games do you recommend?
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by dakmanzero(m): 7:19pm On May 22, 2006
Hmmm, depends on what u play on!

If its only on the phone (7610) I'd say look for prince of persia:sands of time. You will absolutely *not* be dissapointed, I guarantee it!

You could also try rayman 3, but since i got my Ngage ive been kinda *out* of the 3650/6600/7610 nokia gaming scene grin

Are there other platforms you use to play?
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by Hunkyimage(m): 3:35pm On May 23, 2006
I usually play Commandos(Behind the enemies line) but some1 deleted it form my comp.
Does any one know where i can buy any Game Boy advance Catridge in Uyo, Akwa Ibom?.Like Spiderman2 cry[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by baby4u2(f): 8:09pm On Jun 06, 2006
Okay i dont like playing games like that but i'll play MARIO BROS. anyday anytime and any version. Thats the only game i know i can start and finish in one day.
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by Badman888(m): 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2006
lol mario boss, brings back memories
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by hucarson(m): 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2006
grin grin grin grin
It's wierd none of y'all play the baddest computer games.
I play on X-box 360 and PS-2 games.
My fav. PS-2 games are Pro-Evolution soccer 5-(I think all the FIFA series are shit).
I love Call of Duty 1 and 2(The Red one).
I love Conflict Desert Storm and Conflict Vietnam.
Mortal Kombat,Devil May Cry Series,Tekken 4&5.
Need for Speed.
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by clocky(m): 11:25am On Jun 09, 2006
hucarson:

grin grin grin grin
It's wierd none of y'all play the baddest computer games.
I play on X-box 360 and PS-2 games.
My fav. PS-2 games are Pro-Evolution soccer 5-(I think all the FIFA series are rubbish).
I love Call of Duty 1 and 2(The Red one).
I love Conflict Desert Storm and Conflict Vietnam.
Mortal Kombat,Devil May Cry Series,Tekken 4&5.
Need for Speed.

Big ups we seem to have the same taste. I love smashing the button in Pro-Evolution 5, Call of Duty is awesome, Halo is my best game ever,  Dead or Alive 3 is cool and Ghost recon is even cooler
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by beelyjay45(m): 6:41pm On Jun 11, 2006
God where do i start from u asked a game freak wat is best game is well i have several from devil may cry 1,2,3
to God of war, Ages of Empire(return of the kings), Age of mythology, GTA1, san andreas, NFS, spider-man, men i dont think i can remeber all o there resident evil, tomb raiders na wa o if i don use quater of my time on books i for don come out with first class o dem don ban me from using d computers in my office becos i don use game scatter all the system na wa o can somebody recomend a phycic doctor i need to stop playin dis games an concentrate on sometin useful omo na soccer i dey tap now o if any body is good enoug make u mail me then we can arrange for some gamez but be warned!
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 2:04am On Jun 12, 2006
None really, don't have the time and i kinda grew out of them,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PS4 Price In Nigeria Is N60,000? / Ps4 Fat,slim,pro and installation service / Who Is Your Secret Video Games Crush?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.