Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Which Computer Games Do You Play? - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Which Computer Games Do You Play? (16876 Views)

Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? / Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out / Do Computer Games Make Guys Dumb In Real Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by hoodboi(m): 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2006
@ whitesoftx

abeg do u know any site i can download age of empires from? i love d game.

or ceaser sef?
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by Highbury(m): 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2006
i play age of empires online its the best
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by soulpatrol(f): 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2006
whoa, bunch of hard core gamers out here. me loves ps2 games to da finish! currently playing prince of persia 3. very interesting twists, haven't had time to kill it yet. anyone finished grand theft auto, san andreas cool cool cool
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by naijacutee(f): 11:29pm On Jul 21, 2006
BURNOUT REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by Oking1(m): 10:31am On Jul 22, 2006
man! u guys dissapoint me o! how come everyone is talking about games and no one said anything about "METAL GEAR SOLID". on the PS platform play that and come tell me what u think.does anyone know any website i can download cool games for free?
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by firestar(f): 3:57pm On Jul 22, 2006
My games are need 4 speed, X-men, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter and Destrega.
Question: Does anyone know where I could get the lastest Combo-packed fighting-style games?   wink wink wink  I'll appreciate it.

Firestar.

1 Like

Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by spikedcylinder: 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2006
Soulpatrol,i have Prince of Persia on my phone and i have completed all the stages several times.
Last weekend during my AIESEC NTS,i had the opportunity to play SOL CALIBUR.Very interesting but the guys(who have experience angry)trashed hell outta my butt!
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by kellorah: 8:02pm On Jul 23, 2006
on the computer? solitaire
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by babe1(f): 7:19am On Jul 24, 2006
Well, i used to love free cell but i beat it so many times i quit playing. Then i moved on to Texttwist on yahoo, got tired of that, i moved on to bookworm on yahoo, still play it but my main game of all times is Blasterball2 remix. I bought the game from Wildgames.com and it has 100 levels but it wont open a level unless u finish the one ur on. Try it if u can it is funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn !!!!!!!!!!!!.
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by babe1(f): 7:21am On Jul 24, 2006
I guess boys will be boys. Thank God am a girl. cheesy
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by dakmanzero(m): 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2006
Mmmm, spikey. pop3 on the ps2 is veeeeeeeery different from the mobile phone version. veryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryvery different

Soulcalibur is a great game! One of the best! If those guys were such bad sports that they didnt allow you to get your footing in the game, you should just choose Maxi and scrub the pad like a maniac!!! When they start to complain that you are 'cheating', then you tell them eh, they should slow dow and let you learn to play properly!

Abi na fight?
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by Viper(m): 2:36pm On Jul 24, 2006
Wow! nothing as interesting as combating a chic on a game grin

firestar,soulpatrol and spikecylinder, are you chics in naija?
we could meet-up somewhere for a challenge? cheesy

spike, can u send me the mobile game u got, need some to keep myself busy when bored cheesy
spike and firestar check ur emails smiley
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by spikedcylinder: 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2006
dakmanzero:

Mmmm, spikey. pop3 on the ps2 is veeeeeeeery different from the mobile phone version. veryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryvery different

Soulcalibur is a great game! One of the best! If those guys were such bad sports that they didnt allow you to get your footing in the game, you should just choose Maxi and scrub the pad like a maniac!!! When they start to complain that you are 'cheating', then you tell them eh, they should slow dow and let you learn to play properly!

Abi na fight?

Really?pop3 is really different?I didnt realise. . . .am going to be forced to get a ps2 very soon o!

Men,on solcalibur we were playing the "vs team battle" option and i kept using Heirachi,Kilik,Ivy(very bad chick)and Voldo and sometimes Mitsurugi, Raphael and Nightmare.I was "pad rubbing" like crazy but those guys were just too good.I only got around to winning one round and i was awfully proud of myself! grin
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by spikedcylinder: 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2006
@viper,Yes am female and i live in naija. smiley
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by oah333(m): 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2006
Resident Evil, 2, 3
Silent Hill
Bio Hazard 3, 4
Dino Crisis 1, 2
Dracula Resurrection
Siphon Filter 1, 2
Max Payne
Medal Of Honour Allied Assault
Heroes of Might and Magic 3
Metal Gear Solid
Silent Hill 1 (Hope to complete 2 when I get back to England)
The Thing
Hitman 1
Unreal Tournament 2003
GT 1,2,3
Soul Reaver
Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines
Age of Empires 2,

, I find it hard to believe that I have not played a single game this year! Oh well.

There was this site offering free downloads of games: http://angernet.org/?id=fullgames,
Somehow I have not been able to get any to work! angry

Anyone with ideas where I can get something that actually DOES work?
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by kellorah: 8:49pm On Jul 24, 2006
play station: tekken, bloddy roar and any wrestling
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by hoodboi(m): 1:29am On Jul 25, 2006
can anyone give me a link to play age of empires please
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by iice(f): 1:42am On Jul 25, 2006
I play the PS games more than i do PC games thou i knw alot about them coz my bros play alot of them
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by hoodboi(m): 3:09am On Jul 25, 2006
@ iice

can i get a site to play winning eleven or pro5 on ? or any other tappin pc game
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by iice(f): 3:25am On Jul 25, 2006
@hoodboi, most games u have 2 install it on ur pc, u can got 2 sites but u'l still have 2 download and install it, thats the problem
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by hoodboi(m): 3:48am On Jul 25, 2006
yeah tanx that's jst wat i need
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by iice(f): 3:52am On Jul 25, 2006
ahahaha yeah
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by hoodboi(m): 3:57am On Jul 25, 2006
so can i get one?
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by iice(f): 4:05am On Jul 25, 2006
well I jst thot of it, most games like winning 11, u cant download them frm sites, u need to download them thru peer to peer softwares
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by hoodboi(m): 4:33am On Jul 25, 2006
ok how can i get dat?d peer to peer i mean
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by iice(f): 4:37am On Jul 25, 2006
U knw like limewire etc
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by dakmanzero(m): 10:52am On Jul 25, 2006
Men,on solcalibur we were playing the "vs team battle" option and i kept using Heirachi,Kilik,Ivy(very bad chick)and Voldo and sometimes Mitsurugi, Raphael and Nightmare.I was "pad rubbing" like crazy but those guys were just too good.I only got around to winning one round and i was awfully proud of myself!

lololol!

U somehow managed to choose the worst 'pad rubbing' characters of all! NEVER rub the pad with ivy! they will just kill you! That said, she's my favourite character! the best guy for pad scrubbing is MAXI. Kilik is also a bit good, but only if you are lucky. When you want to start playing the game proper, get a good tutor and learn Mitsurugi (just 30 mins or so) In no time the boys will be eatin' crow!

Reminds me of one chick from Holy Child back in the arcade days. She was SMOKING HOT (as in FINE), with loooooong hair, and this 'dont mess with me' look on her face. liked to dress in jeans and big t-shirts and was a killer on street fighter, which she used to play at madhouse and cheers I think. Boys wanted to die on top her!
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by spikedcylinder: 2:26pm On Jul 25, 2006
dakmanzero:

lololol!

U somehow managed to choose the worst 'pad rubbing' characters of all! NEVER rub the pad with ivy! they will just kill you! That said, she's my favourite character! the best guy for pad scrubbing is MAXI. Kilik is also a bit good, but only if you are lucky. When you want to start playing the game proper, get a good tutor and learn Mitsurugi (just 30 mins or so) In no time the boys will be eatin' crow!

Reminds me of one chick from Holy Child back in the arcade days. She was SMOKING HOT (as in FINE), with loooooong hair, and this 'don't mess with me' look on her face. liked to dress in jeans and big t-shirts and was a killer on street fighter, which she used to play at madhouse and cheers I think. Boys wanted to die on top her!

Na wa o!I no know now! angryAnd those guys were just trashin my ass like mad! angry angry

Speaking of which,i just downloaded about 7 games on my phone-king kong,new york nights,brothers in arms,midnight poker,midnight pool(i love this one),2006 real soccer,mystery mansion pinball,Tom clancy's new version of rainbow 6-3 and platinum solitaire. wink wink
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by dakmanzero(m): 3:05pm On Jul 25, 2006
lol!

the girls always like solitaire!

Some of the secretaries at my office play solitaire so FAST you would swear they were just scrubbing the cards around randomly. It is scary!!!!! I cant IMAGINE how powerful their hand-eye co-ordianation would have to be to pull such a feat off!
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by kellorah: 3:06pm On Jul 25, 2006
lol@ the girls always like solitaire.
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by soulpatrol(f): 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2006
solitaire's easy once you get the hang of it. spider solitaire on the other hand is even more interesting. its addictive too!
Re: Which Computer Games Do You Play? by soulpatrol(f): 3:23pm On Jul 25, 2006
@ viper. nah, i dont live in naija. wouldve been nice to kick ur butt on a game or too though. lol. cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PS4 Price In Nigeria Is N60,000? / Ps4 Fat,slim,pro and installation service / Who Is Your Secret Video Games Crush?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.